• Published 23rd Aug 2022
  • 508 Views, 30 Comments

Spiderman the hero of canterlot - Neztrolove



peter parker in equastria girls timeline as he becomes spiderman

  • ...
5
 30
 508

howd i get here?

Author's Note:

AN:

Okay my last mlp fanfic on fanfic.net didn’t do too well in terms of comments but I hope this one does better. I would like reviews for my stories it helps me keep my interest but if I am not writing something to get reactions then that is on me. But I have also found a site called fim fiction which specializes in mlp fanfic so I am also gonna update there. Anyway here it is spiderman in mlp a concept that is totally original and new and not done by several more talented authors then myself but dang it im gonna try.

Chapter 1: howd I get here?


Canterlot city shined like a torch in the darkness. The city streets were nearly deserted as many of the residents were either asleep or at the high school for the dance, all save for one.

Swinging overhead was a man dressed in a red and blue outfit with a black spider on it and black webs all over the costume and mask which covered the mans face and had white eye lenses. Swinging forward with web strands coming out of his wrists spiderman swung through the city.

Unbelievable, he thought his internal monologue hurried due to pursuer. Just a couple weeks ago I was peter parker, high school nerd and social outcast.

The boy shot a web and shoot out doing a flip in the sky before shooting the next.

Now I am swinging through the city with an angry flying arms dealers on my tail.

A screech filled the air piercing the silence and like a rocket something shot toward spiderman.

As If on cue. Spiderman thought as he swung faster.

The figure was fast and his form a green blur as he raised a long wing and slashed at peters web and cut it.

The boy dropped and the ground quickly approached. Peter tucked in his hands at his sides and took a nose dive. The boy came down and with a tumble he used the momentum to run and used his webshooter to hit a roof.

The blurs weapon passed just an inch spidermans back as he shot up onto the roof. He ran across the surface of the roof and jumped onto the next rooftop. The boy then jumped again and used his webs to swing around the next building.

“you can’t run forever peter.” the blurred figure said close behind spiderman, the figures voice distorted by the mask which was dark green and shown with glowing green eyes.

Oh yeah and said flying arms dealer knows my secret idenity. Thats parker luck for ya. Peter thought as he swung again only to be grabbed by the arm and head by the blur.

“got ya.” the figure said shooting down with its wings to the pavement with spiderman pointed face first toward it.

Oh boy this is gonna hurt. Spiderman thought the ground quickly approaching. Good thing I have my web shooters.

The blur tightened its talons on peters hand and would have broken his wrists if his webshooter was so durable even though it was now broken it had saved his arm.

So much for that one. Peters head met stone, his face dragging across the pavement, his head hitting stone as bits of gravel shot up.

“i’ve heard of dragging things out but this is ridiculous.” spiderman said shooting his remaining webshooter praying to hit something.

Spiderman felt his web hit something sturdy and with a pull the boy managed to break the grasp of his pursuer. The boy surged toward the building not fully able to control himself. The image of a glass window closing into peter.

The boy tucked into a small ball rolling around and hitting the glass backfirst crashing into the room behind. Peter hit several cubicles and knocking over desks and even hitting a water cooler soaking his suit. The boys tumble stopped in the middle of a bosses office.

Gonna feel that one tommorrow. Peter thought his body ached each time he moved and he could hardly breath. Boy crawled under a desk and tried to catch his breath.

“where are you peter? You cant hide forever! I know who you are!” the vultures distorted voice echoed in the office.

Peter can hear the thrum of his enemies wing suit as the gears in it turned.

“alright, you want to play hide and seek, let’s play!” another bone chilling screech came from the vulture as the creature sped past the office and crashed through the building.

The hairs on the back of peters neck stood on end. The boy could feel his heart beating against his chest.

Oh god, how am I gonna do this. Think parker, think! Peter then looked at a billboard for hammer industries and then he remembered something.

There were problems with hammer industries high tech when stuff was introduced into workings. If I can somehow expose the wing suit inner workings then I can ground the vulture. Peter picked himself up leaning on the desk. He took a small stride toward the open window and then ran out and jumped.

He let the cool air of night sky relief him of the stress for but a moment.

I could be at prom right now dancing with a pretty girl but no im playing a game of a cat and mouse with a guy who dresses like a vulture while I am playing superhero in a spidersuit… what is wrong with me.

Peter swung through the city looking frantically for a place to rest and recuperate.

Hes right though, I cant run forever. Peter found a hidden place behind a billboard. He jumped down and rolled then used a web shot to swing behind the billboard.

The boy leaned against the metal wall then slid down until he was seated.

What have you gotten yourself into parker. Peter couldn’t help but think on what has lead up to this moment in his life, the potentially last moment in his life. He thought how he was so scared as the new kid in a new class, how the only ones he knew here in this strange city filled with people of strange skin colors were his aunt and uncle, and how he has lost someone due to his inability to be an adult.

Peter felt a tingle and then knew that his rest was over.

A screech just behind peter was the final thing he needed. Peter shot a web shot from his web shooter and hit something. The boy jumped getting forty feet in area and narrowly missing the vultures wing strike cutting a small slice of his costume.

Peter pulled on the web and for the first time lady luck was on his side. The pull made the vulture off balance and the bird suited arms dealer landed face first into the wall of a burger joint.

“it’s over tombs, i’m bringing you in.” peter called jumping down to the supervillian as he tried to pick himself up.

Peter noticed the wings apparatus armor was broken and the gears of the left wing lay exposed.

Nows my chance I just have to take it.

“you think this ends with me… you’re just a stupid kid playing superhero in a cheap costume.” the vulture retorted, his voice distortion coming in and out.

“cheap, i’ll have you know this is made of the best materials I could find in the yarn barn and those people charge you an arm, leg, and half a torso for their stuff.” peter quipped in spite of his fear.

“still making jokes even though you’re a dead man walking, I admire that.” the vulture had almost reached his feet, whether from the suit itself or his advanced age vulture stared peter down his right eye exposed with the other still having the glowing glass.

“you know me, always have to have the last word.” Peter jumped up and aimed a punch at the vulture.

The vulture screeched and then swung his wing shaking off some talons.

Peter swung his body midair and the sharpened daggers grazing his costume cutting swathes off it. But doing this knocked peter off balance and he had to work fast not to fall down on his neck.

The boy landed on his leg and he could feel the bone snap as he ran across the pavement for two steps before his leg gave out and his body couldn’t take anymore and fell face first on the ground and rounded into the same building as tombs leaving a bigger indent.

Vision blurred, and head pounding peter could hardly hear anything save for the ringing in his ears.

Peter looked up and saw hovering overhead was the vulture who was still fresh even though he had taken a nasty fall.

“should’ve stayed out of my business kid… now I have to make you disappear.” his voice switched from being squeeky like to mouse to menacing like a demon.

“you make a poor magician tombs.” peter said, trying to get back up

how did I get here… he thought as the vulture surged toward him with another one of his classic screeches.

How do I get out of here.