• Published 23rd Aug 2022
  • 508 Views, 30 Comments

Spiderman the hero of canterlot - Neztrolove



peter parker in equastria girls timeline as he becomes spiderman

  • ...
5
 30
 508

5 Minute headstart

Author's Note:

AN:

hello everyone we are reaching the climax of the first arc of this story. I want you all to know youve been very supportive of my writing and I wish to thank you all for that. Please comment for more. Alright we have about two more chapters after this one and then the first book will be done after that I will take a couple days to outline book 2 which will follow the rainbow rocks storyline and introduce the dazzlings. So be on the look out because im making it a sequel book. I am trying to do better with my writing style let me know what you think in the comments.

AN 2:

I guess today is your lucky day because for the first time in well ever I have done a double update. I guess the writing bug got me or I just have awesome readers. So please enjoy this extra chapter and im sorry for how short they are

Spiderman swung over his neighborhood with intent. Troubled thoughts racing through his head as he zoomed over the houses below.

The boy's eyes scanned the streets below, checking for the potential position of his enemy in case of him being too late in stopping Tombs flight from Canterlot city.

The Boy shot a webstrand at a cornerhouse which landmarked the block where Peter lived. He pulled on the strand and landed ontop of the roof. The boy didn't want to risk slowing down to run on rooftops but he had to coserve webfluid for the eventual rematch between himself and tombs.

Peter Parker couldn't believe this was how the final fight with his enemy would end. Instead of a monsterous arms dealer supplying the criminals of the city with the tools they needed to oppress the citizens of his city… he found a man doing the best he could for his family.

And Peter in all his power had decided to ditch the one girl in the city who took time to hang out with him and actually liked the boy for himself.

This is for the greater good, he reassured himself. The boy knew that being selfish with his abilities would bear a terrible price and he would likely not be the only one paying for it.

Another memory of his uncle ben died in his arms was all the motiviation he needed in order to bring the Vulture to justice.

The boy jumped across several rooftops until both his and Trixie's house were In sight.

The boy leapt another house and then landed on the roof of Trixie's Neighbor. The boy looked down and praised his luck when his eyes caught upon Adrian tombs car parked in the driveway.

The boy leapt from the roof onto the wall of Trixie's house then began to crawl on the surface. A light shown in the window of the house closest to the boys home. Peter crawled into the back of the house and stealthily hid under the window frame.

Adrian's muffled voice could be heard from where Peter stood. The boy peaked up for just a second to see tombs in a bedroom sitting atop a king sized bed with a burner phone on his ear.

"Yeah, I got it right here." a muffled voice which Peter couldn't make out enough to hear the words.

Adrian nodded his head along with the voice, grunting lowly.

"Anyone who knows of the flashdrive has been taken care of."

The voice heightened itself loud enough for peter to hear every fifth word.

"Yeah Spiderman has been dealt with." Adrian confirmed, his hand clasped around the edge of the bed, his body tightened as the voice on the other line continued to speak.

"Currently six feet under, buried in cement."

a silence filled a span of seconds. The darkness had fully taken over and the moon hung like a black disk in the sky. Peter felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end.

"Yes I ripped the mask off his head, But, I didn't recognize who it was."

The voice once again blared loudly.

"Don't take that tone with me, I did my best. Remember this was your fuck up Hammer."

The voice continued the yelling match, each word came out as static.

"No I didn't think to take a blood sample." Adrian yelled leaping to his feet and then sharply turning around to facing toward the window, greeted by the night sky outside.

Peter took in a breath, clinging to the wall underneath the window.

"Because Hammer, I was fighting for my life and when I had him good and dead the cops started showing up. Turns out your big flight suit makes a lot of noise."

"don't be mad at me because your scientists cant make a faster then light suit that doesn't sound like a goddamn jet engine everytime it sets sail."

a clear dial tone echoed off the line and a crash followed by adrian scream.

"Dumb, motherfucking, piece. Of. Shit!"

Nows my chance. Peter crawled up to the window, opened it slowly, then entered the house.

"Having trouble with your gun daddy Tombs?" Peter asked standing from his crouch. Straight backed with his arms at his side, a cold look at his enemy worn under the mask.

Tombs meet Peter's gaze unflinchingly.

"Didn't I tell you to show my niece a good time? You know I have to kill you now, don't you?" He spoke with the same tone that a boss would take to a disobedient employee. He took a couple steps putting the bed between him and Peter.

Tombs removed his coat careless throwing it on the bed then turning his back to his enemy.

"We don't have to fight. You can turn yourself in and we can take hammer down together."

Tombs snorted then opened the closest revealing a mechanized gray block shaped suitcase. He pressed the button on the handle of the case and it shot open with a hiss revealing the black and green mask of the vulture. "Why would I do that?"

"to be the man your niece thinks you are. The man we both know you can be."

Adrian held the mask in his hand, a staring contest between him and the goggles of the helmet. The man placed the mask to his head then mumbled to himself a prayer.

"So that's a no."

In one quick motion adrian dropped the mask and as it fell he reached in his pocket drawing something then throwing it like a dagger toward peter.

The boy snatched the projectile in midair as it reached him. Instead of the dagger he expected peter saw a thumbdrive.

The clank of the helm hitting the floor rolling on its side the goggles meeting peter's eyes.

"I'm giving you a chance. That flashdrive has all of hammers dirty dealings in canterlot." The man huffed then reached into the suitcase.

Peter looked at the thumbdrive then back to tombs. "Adrian, be better, come with me… we can negiotate protection for you."

"It's not me who needs protecting peter. I said I gave you a chance. It takes five minutes to put this infernal suit on and get it started. After that… im going to come after you."

Peter nodded his head and then turned his back to tombs. "I'm sorry it had to be this way adrian."

"I know peter, I know…" The man replied somberly. Picking the helm from the floor.

Peter leapt out of the window, grabbing the side of the house crawling to the roof. A running start across the rooftops followed by peter leaping over the roof while changing his webfluid for his last fresh containers. The boy jumped off the roof and then shot a web shot.

Okay here is the plan. Get to the police department with the thumbdrive, don't let tombs kill me, and somehow not get discovered by hammer labs with my identity. what could possibly go wrong.