• Published 23rd Aug 2022
  • 508 Views, 30 Comments

Spiderman the hero of canterlot - Neztrolove



peter parker in equastria girls timeline as he becomes spiderman

  • ...
5
 30
 508

A great and powerful request

Author's Note:

AN:

hello everyone we are reaching the climax of the first arc of this story. I want you all to know youve been very supportive of my writing and I wish to thank you all for that. Please comment for more.

Canterlot city shined like a torch in the darkness. The city streets were nearly deserted as many of the residents were either asleep or at the high school for the dance, all save for one.

Swinging overhead was a man dressed in a red and blue outfit with a black spider on it and black webs all over the costume and mask which covered the mans face and had white eye lenses. Swinging forward with web strands coming out of his wrists spiderman swung through the city.

Unbelievable, he thought his internal monologue hurried due to pursuer. Just a couple weeks ago I was peter parker, high school nerd and social outcast.

The boy shot a web and shoot out doing a flip in the sky before shooting the next.

Now I am swinging through the city with an angry flying arms dealers on my tail.

A screech filled the air piercing the silence and like a rocket something shot toward spiderman.

As If on cue. Spiderman thought as he swung faster.

The figure was fast and his form a green blur as he raised a long wing and slashed at peters web and cut it.

The boy dropped and the ground quickly approached. Peter tucked in his hands at his sides and took a nose dive. The boy came down and with a tumble he used the momentum to run and used his webshooter to hit a roof.

The blurs weapon passed just an inch spidermans back as he shot up onto the roof. He ran across the surface of the roof and jumped onto the next rooftop. The boy then jumped again and used his webs to swing around the next building.

"you can't run forever peter." the blurred figure said close behind spiderman, the figures voice distorted by the mask which was dark green and shown with glowing green eyes.

Oh yeah and said flying arms dealer knows my secret idenity. Thats parker luck for ya. Peter thought as he swung again only to be grabbed by the arm and head by the blur.

"got ya." the figure said shooting down with its wings to the pavement with spiderman pointed face first toward it.
Peter lightly chuckled to himself. Flipping the newspaper page to where the story continued. The boy read on about how the recently captured lieutenant admitted that the Vulture has went into hiding and that the ring is basically in ruins.

The boy reads on about the thug blaming spiderman and admitting that the guns had come from a tech mogul on a test run, which meant that hammer would be under investigation since he is the only mogul with a lab in the city.

Things are looking up Parker, the boy thought to himself.

Turning to his locker Peter caught the sight of a familiar blue skinned girl. Trixie stood near his locker once again.

"Trixie? What are you doing here?" Peter grabbed his backpack from the locker and then closed the door.

Trixie didn't look at him, flushing as she played with her fingers.

"Is everything okay?"

Trixie nodded her head. "Trixie wishes to apologize."

"Why? It's not like you did anything wrong, right?"

Trixie shook her head. "Trixie lied to you."

Peter raised and eyebrow at that. "what did you lie about?"

Trixie reached into her pocket grabbing a slip of paper and holding it out to Peter.

"That's your letter for spiderman?" Peter felt something off about the normally confident Trixie as she had a nervous aura about her.

"No, it's not. There was no letter for spiderman… it is a letter for you."

"For me!?" Peter exclaimed, "girl's don't usually give guys like me letters, are you sure it's for me, Peter Parker, nerd extraordinaire."

"Yes!" Trixie exclaimed then flushed. "Just know before you read it that this is all new to the great and powerful Trixie."

The boy smiled and then took the note. He noticed that trixie trained her eyes on him with an expectant look.

The boy unfolded the letter and on the thin sheet of paper was the words that shook peter to his core.

The great and powerful trixie invites you to be her date at the sally hawkins dance in two weeks.

"Trixie, are you asking me on a date?"

The girl pouted then flushed then turned her head. "I know it is unusual for the great and powerful Trixie to ask someone on a date. That is like admitting that she sees them as an equal. But, Trixie likes you very much because you are unlike everyone in this city."

"I don't know what to say. I've never been asked on a date before." Peter then saw that Trixie had covered her face with her hair.

"Trixie hasn't been popular with others in romance as well."

"Thank you Trixie, you made my day by asking this."

Trixie brightened up, "so does that mean you ask trixies proposal.?"

Peter nodded his head "I'd love to take you to the dance."

Snapping her finger with a smile. "Why of course, was there ever any doubt. Trixie the great and powerful is a catch for any man. Trixie requires you to wear something nice and to pick her up at her house at 6 PM sharp."

after Trixie left peter pumped his fist in the air then let out a muffled cheer.

Look at yourself parker, getting asked by someone as cute and confident as trixie. You lucky dog.

The boy then exited the school and turned a corner. The boy opened his bag and put on his spiderman outfit and then shot his webshooters to begin another patrol.