• Published 23rd Aug 2022
  • 508 Views, 30 Comments

Spiderman the hero of canterlot - Neztrolove



peter parker in equastria girls timeline as he becomes spiderman

  • ...
5
 30
 508

Confidence Anew

Author's Note:

AN:

hello everyone we are reaching the climax of the first arc of this story. I want you all to know youve been very supportive of my writing and I wish to thank you all for that. Please comment for more

The sun shined bright on canterlot high school. Peter Parker entered the courtyard like a man possessed, swaying his hips with a war smile plastered on.

The boy jogged up the steps giddy as a school girl and walked up to the door and opened it.

The muttering of the students each doing their own thing filled that boys ears. Peter walked down the halls, his eyes surveying the area around him.

The boys ears picked up some giggling he turned his head and saw a couple girls side eyeing with him and when he met one of their eyes, the girl flushed then turned with a smile. The boy smirked continuing on his way.

"Oh man, Spider-man is so cool." one of the younger boys said to his friend. They were reading a newspaper with a picture of spiderman on the front cover.

The headline read: spiderman busts arms ring,

the boy chuckled to himself looks like im making a name for myself and a thorn in the side of the vulture.

Peter shook his head a grim aura overtaking him.

Why hasn't he reacted to my attacks yet. Is he avoiding me? What is he planning? Peter couldn't help but think that the vulture was planning something big and he didn't know what it was.

The boy turned a corner to his locker and then saw sitting beside it was the girl he had grown a crush on Trixie Lulamoon.

"Parker, it is nice to see you. May Trixie have a moment of your time." She asked in her typical showman style.

Peter nodded his head, "What's up Trixie?"

One look in Trixies perfect eyes was all it took for a lump to form in Peter's throat. She was beautiful with her blue skin and white hair.

"Trixie would like to inform you that your services as assistant are being called in." She said mesmerized by Peter's eyes as well, his skin was a not as colorful as hers but she couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Of course, what do I need to do?" peter rubbed the back of his neck, averting his gaze from the girl but sneaking glances in the corner of his vision.

Trixie giggled a little then cleared her throat. "you're duties will consist of: tutoring Trixie in the classes where I am not particularly excellent at, helping her around her magic shows, and carrying Trixie's stuff." She responded with a flourish of her hand she then turned her head from Peter. "In exchange, The great and powerful Trixie will teach you the magicians trade."

Peter nodded his head then shook. "That won't be necessary. No use being a magician during the age of the great and powerful Trixie."

The girl piped up and then flushed. "Of course, Trixie will sweeten the pot and buy her loyal assistant lunch once a week."

Peter put his hand on Trixie's shoulder then met her eyes. "You don't have to bribe me. I would love to tutor you and help you around your show."

Trixie gulped and then giggled nervously.

Peter flushed looking at his hand and pulling back a little too fast. "Sorry,"

Trixie raised her hand and then shook her head. "It's fine, Trixie doesn't mind you putting your hands on her."

"Really?"

Trixie nodded her head.

"That means a lot from the great and powerful Trixie to let Plain old Peter Parker touch her."

Trixie nodded her head. "Yeah, but Trixie wants to make it clear that she only allows it because Peter has been a true friend to her and she values his praise of her."

Peter shot her a couple finger guns, clicking his tongue. "Anytime Trixie, you were the first person to talk to me and are my only friend here at school."

"Trixie wanted to ask about that. You've been isolating yourself and it worries Trixie. Are you okay?"

Peter nods his head. "I've been busy lately. I have been on a new work out regimen."

Trixie eyed peter up and down then flushed when her eyes landed on his muscular arm which though small and lean was still toned and thicc. "Oh my, The great and powerful Trixie sees that you have been working out. You've lost the little bit of Baby fat that you had on your body and Excuse Trixie is it hot in here."

Trixie tugged her collar and pulled at it with a warm flush forming.

"Yeah, it has really helped me in my everyday life."

"Trixie'd say so… may Trixie touch it." She asked pointing to Peter's bicep.

Peter flexed his arm and Felt Trixies arm rub against his muscle, the girl hummed softly as her hands grazed the muscle with a goofy grin.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah," Trixie's eyes widened and she vigorously shook her head. "Trixie means… it's nice enough Trixie guesses."

The boy smiled at that.

"You are the first boy that Trixie has ever taken an interest in." Trixie said her voice even and a look of hesitation in her eyes.

"Wow, thanks Trixie, I like you too." Peter admitted, it felt good getting it off his chest and he loved the big flush on the magicians face.

She then pouted and yelled, "Trixie didn't mean that kinda interest." She flushed. "Trixie meant you had the potential to be the perfect roadie… nothing more."

Peter frowned "Oh, okay, sorry for assuming."

Trixie waved Peter off. "It's fine Peter, Trixie cant help but foster feelings of infatuation by her friends."

Trixie then walked off and peter noticed poking out of her pocket was a folded piece of paper which fell out of her pocket.

"Trixie! You dropped your note." Peter said grabbing it and handing the girl her paper.

Trixie snapped the paper out of peters hand.

"Woah, you've got some quick grabbers there. Is that a love letter?" Peter teased taking in Trixies flushing face.

"No! It's a fan letter for Spiderman."

Peter raised and eyebrow. Of course trixie would fall in love with Spiderman. He is exactly the showman that she would go for.

"Trixie wants to thank spiderman for saving her when he was starting out?"

"Starting out? He saved you?"

"Yes last september Trixie was carrying a case of her magicians supplies and was accosted by ruffians when A boy in a red ski mask and a sweater came to her rescue."

"How did you know it was spiderman and not just another superhuman."

Trixie then opened her locker revealing a small shrine of pictures devoted to spiderman and clipped from the newspaper, "Trixie has been following spidermans career since he first hit the scene."

"Are you a fan of spiderman then? Didn't take you for the hero fan girl."

"Trixie doesn't care about hero stuff but she does respect his showmanship. Trixie even saw him save some people from ruffians before and liked his atheletic prowess and skill."

Peter flushed at the praise. Thanks trixie that was really nice.

"Plus, if trixie can get him to join her team as a costar then her show would really take off."

Thanks Trixie. Peter thought.

"Well, if you want, i'll be on the lookout for Spiderman and let him know that you want to talk with him."

Trixie smirked, "Trixie Must be off now, she has a lot of practice for her next show." The girl walked off and Peter was left with a warm feeling on his cheek.