• Published 29th Jul 2022
  • 1,296 Views, 625 Comments

Agents of Discord - KittyrinnAiko



Kitzumi Nova Moon of Athelas has been chosen for a dangerous mission by none other than Discord to take the place of Harry Potter

  • ...
8
 625
 1,296

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 50: Alexandrina Victoria Regina

“Aerie Potter!”

“Oh great,” Aerie grumbled under her breath. They were about to get into Flora’s car, and she’d a pretty good idea who the half-frozen short round pink woman was and figured that by the looks of her, she’d been wandering about in the cold for quite some time.

“Is there something we can do for you?” Selena asked in a cold hard tone which suggested that she had recognized the individual approaching. Selena stepped forward and sprouted large black wings blocking Ms Umbridge from her intended quarry. Umbridge stopped, a look of confusion on her face, which quickly morphed to fear and rage.

“You?!” She took a breath and pulled out her wand. “You freak!”

A powerful beam of blue light shot through the air.

Princess Luna had stepped around Selena, saw the pink woman draw her wand with malicious intent in her eyes, understood her Nova, Aerie was in danger, and let fly the first spell that came to mind.

Dolores Umbridge stood unmoving, wand at the ready, frozen in stone.

“Luna?” Selena asked as she folded in her wings.

“We can sort her when we get back,” Luna offered.

“Mmm, kay…” Aerie offered.

“Did you just?” Flora asked.

“It can be undone. If I feel like it. Who is she?”

“Dolores Umbridge. She’s one of Voldemort’s,” Selena growled.

“We don’t say the name. It’s a snitch spell,” Aerie reminded her quietly.

“Let him come. Like he’d care about her anyway. One of the first to turn on him the moment word went out that he’d been defeated. All she ever cared about was what was in it for her.”

“Let’s just go,” Flora prompted hopefully.

“Yes, let’s go,” Luna offered. A moment later they quietly began to file into the car. It was a few minutes later when Aerie broke the silence.

“His name is Tom Riddle. He’s only one supporter right now," Aerie offered as she waited her turn to get in the car. "Even so, we don’t want him to know our movements or what we are doing… Mom? That spell?”

“Same spell we used on Discord. If Riddle comes calling, it won’t matter how immortal he’s made himself. He’ll spend eternity in stone.” She still had the wand in hand as she had no intention of putting it away until they were all in the car and headed down the road.

“Princess Luna! What in Harmony?” Brightstar yelled as she rushed out of the house. Captain Hardrock was right behind her. “Mom! I mean… Argh! Not the Mama... You can’t just go around turning people to stone.” When Brightstar had been reunited with her Luna, things had been rocky.

“And why not? She was threatening Aerie, and it’s not like it’s permanent.”

“Well then, turn her back.”

“Can’t.”

“What do you mean, can’t?!”

“There’s a cool down. Be a few hours before I can safely reverse the spell.”

“What say we hoist her up into the ship,” Hardrock offered.

“Right, you do that, we’ve got an appointment to go to,” Flora pressed.

“Ya, let’s get going before some other second-rate villain shows up,” Aerie prompted followed by climbing into the back of the car.

“Don’t break her, I can’t undo it if you break her,” Luna admonished as she got into the car.

“Doesn't matter to me one way or the other,” Selena Tsuki added as she too got into the car.

“You wait here, and I’ll go upstairs and fire up the engines,” Captain Hardrock offered even as the car pulled out into traffic.

Fortunately, Brightstar hadn’t long to wait. The airship was maneuvered over the spot where Umbridge stood. A hatch opened up in the belly midships where several ponies could be seen looking down. Oh, and yes, the ship was still cloaked. For anyone who might cast a glance, it was sky ponies watching from above. A line with a wide fabric sling was dropped, Brightstar wrapped the sling around Umbridge’s waist and arms and hooked up to the line.

“Alright, hoist her up!” Brightstar called.

Brightstar watched as the line grew taut, waited for Umbridge to raise up, and looked on in puzzlement when nothing happened. “Hum guys?” She asked as her eyes cast upwards. To her astonishment, the airship, a small Firefly Class ship, was slowly descending. So-called because the configuration resembled a firefly with its large window in the back. It also sported two large engines two-thirds of the way back that made it look a little like a certain science fiction ship save in that the main body was straight. Where it had a more bug-like appearance was in the presence of a large forward protruding gondola that made the front end look like the Guppy. “Ah, better use a little more engine power!” She shouted up with a bit of confusion. The woman wasn’t that big. She was plump, but not what Brightstar thought of as being overly large.

It was a wonder that no one was out and about at this point to have a look given the sound of the straining engines. Umbridge slowly rose up into the air, and then the sling slipped free of the waist. Brightstar’s breath caught in her throat even as the sling held tight against the woman’s ample bosom.

And up past the boobies the sling went.

Fortunately, her arms had been out when she’d been turned into stone. Even so, Brightstar had to ask herself if those ample girls had bounced or if that’d been an optical illusion. The airship did bounce resulting in two pegasi falling out, flying around in a circle, and then zipping back up into the hatch.

Naturally, the line started to fray right about the time Ms Umbridge was looking more like low-hanging fruit than potential cargo.

“You couldn't use a new rope!” Brightstar shouted up.

“That is a new rope. She must be denser than we thought!”

Brightstar looked about, saw no one, transformed into her alicorn form, and lept up into the air, horn blazing. Her coloration was nearly identical to Aerie’s save that she’d black-tipped feathers. She was also an adult standing at least a head taller than most pegasi, while average height for Earth ponies. She swooped up, caught Umbridge in her magic, and shoved the portly woman into the hatch followed by the remainder of the line being pulled in and the hatch closing and vanishing.

Just under a block away stands a dirty blond man of average height on the far corner of an intersection, just far enough back not to be noticed but where he can still see the comings and goings. His outer garment was an old warn overcoat that might have once been dark green. His notable features are a peg leg and an eye that seems to wonder about on its own. Just a hint of a smile crossed his scarred face as his wandering eye scanned the sky. A delivery truck went past, and he was gone.

Meanwhile on board the airship.

“Look, why don’t we just set her down in a park somewhere?” Brightstar suggested from the bridge.

“Something tells me that wasn’t an ordinary spell,” Captain Hardrock stated as the on-duty helm officer struggled with the ship.

“If it’s the same sort of spell Princess Celestia uses the weight is dependent on the weight of the soul,” offered a green unicorn at a science station. “It discourages co-conspirators from moving the statue.”

“Thank you Mr Sprocket. Well, we aren’t putting her down on the roof she’d go right through it. Let’s drop her in that green space near that church. And never mind about doing it the hard way. There’s people about. I’ll just pop her down there and hopefully no one notices.” Brightstar suggested as the ship slowly made its way.

“Probably a good thing the weather is so nasty,” Captain Hardrock said quietly.

Fortunately, no one was in the small park when the pedestal formed. A nice block of conjured granite with a wide base. Next came the stone form of Ms Umbridge. And for the frosting on the cake, Brightstar added a bronze plaque: Alexandrina Victoria Regina. Brightstar had done enough reading on the local kingdom to know the basics of the country and figured that the form of Umbridge just might pass for Queen Victoria and surely no one would notice one more statue.

After they’d left the man from before entered the clearing in the park. The track in the snow gives evidence of a wooden leg. He approached the front of the statue, his grizzled face cracking into a smile.

“My my my, bit off more than you could chew, is it, Dolores? While you should have known better than to confront the Nightmare... even I failed to anticipate that Luna Moon might be such a delightful surprise.” He got out his wand and cast a diagnostic spell. A moment later his eyebrows rose in delight. His smile grew. He cast a spell to help the muggles accept the statue as though it had been there many years, and started to turn away.

Alastor Moody gave his wand a flick and shouted, “Expecto Patronum!”

At first, what emanated from the wand was a noncorporeal mist that shot out into the air, and then it took form, a body, legs, and wings… and then its shape became a well-defined form. It had been a long time since he’d been able to manage a corporeal form and back then it had been something completely different. The form was a princess of Equestria, a pony form that looked suspiciously like Princess Nova. Alastor Moody had hope again.

PreviousChapters Next