• Published 2nd Aug 2022
  • 200 Views, 0 Comments

Cyclonestorm - Sweetlilkitten



A quick paced, epic and dramatic adventure throughout Equestria and the world.

  • ...
 0
 200

Season 1 Finale

Cozy climb upstairs and find Chrysalis and Tirek.

"Hmm. I remember. I started singing and you joined along my side." Cozy says out loud.

"What do you want from us." Tirek asks.

"We are all agreeing that several blood will be poured during the war that is coming..." She asks.

"And? Why would it be my business. I just want my hive, I'll do anything for it." Chrysalis says. "Plus wiping Equestria from their friendship things would only be a bonus."

"May I remind you that, we are creatures of Equestria?" She says. "And that we are going to be on a battlefield where one side's objective is to eat their enemies? Or at least lead in tyranny and fear of carnivorous predators?" She is quite disgusted by it. "After all of that if anything is still alive at Equestria we will unable to fulfil any of our wills if they’re the ones driving terrors."

"Come by the end of your speech, Cozy..." Tirek sighs. "What do you have in mind."

"Well. We just got a little magic upgrade thingy all in us. And Tirek can wires magic. Sooooo. The thing is. Why not giving this magic to the two Princesses of a ancient nation that happens to be the two mothers of Esperanza therefore purchasing our debt on Equestria and avoiding them to find us again and put us in stone for thousand and thousand of moons?" She have a big childish grin.

"That seems like a great plan." Tirek says.

"Why would I let out my magic and powers." Chrysalis says. "And then if it is for giving them to two pastel ponies."

"Okay then. Come Tirek, let's go before they are gone. Let's go buy our liberty." Cozy says.

Tirek gets up, and start following Cozy's steps, but then Chrysalis call them.

"Wait." She says.

"What...?" She have a big smile. "Do you wanna come with us?"

"Yes." She replies, altho it is subtle and within a hiss, as she is reluctant.

"Great. Let's go." She smiles.


Discord slides on the ground like a snail, being reduced to a kinked sewing thread and fabric pieces. He finally, eventually reaches the cottage of Fluttershy, and when he knock on the door, she opens and is surprised.

"Oh my, by Celestia, what happened to you!???!" Fluttershy is shocked. "I was worried you was mad on me or something!"

After a rush, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Twilight, all find themselves reunite in the throne room of the castle in Canterlot.

They all fly in air and form a circle, which its rays can transform back Discord into his original form. When he falls on ground, he touch himself, obviously expressing joy as he found back his original body and way to speak.

"My dears I was so panicking!!" He says. "I don't understand how Abyss could do that to me! But his magic is stronger than mine!"

"Abyss? Why did you tried to meet Abyss?" Twilight is suspicious.

"Did you tried to defeat him all on your own?" Fluttershy flies to him and hugs him. "You didn't had to try to. That is such a big task, even for the Lord of Chaos. There, there."

"Oh, Fluttershy. I love you. But I don't think I deserve the care you are giving me right now."

"Oh no. What did you done this time?!?" Rarity asks.

"Don't say that you freed Mean 3, please." Rainbow Dash says.

"Discord?" Twilight asks, impatient.

The dragonequus does have sweats, the least we can say.

"Okay so there is a threat I was wanting to prepare a surprise team to help us but I didn't know Abyss will get across my plans and-" He panics.

"Come-on, calm down, speak clearly." Fluttershy says.

"I done it. I brought back Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, Tirek and Sombra." He explains. "I had to do it! I thought they would agree into protecting Equestria because we were nice enough with them to not execute them on the spot! I just seen how lingotas are powerful and that Abyss was nearby and I just wanted to-"

"Discord!" Twilight shout, angry. "You made a big mistake once more!"

Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie start to hover in the air and shine.

"Girls! Let's bring back him in stone!" Rarity says.

"No! He is our friend!" Fluttershy intercept them. "Are you seriously thinking of doing that?!?"

Discord sighs, as his lover does protect him from a certain state of stone-statue imprisonment.

"Please! I still have a way to bring them back on our side. When I freed them I enchanted them to become the contrary of their usual looks, convincing them to only act for the sake of Equestria." He says.

"And what if Symfora or Abyss erased that curse? What if he had enough arguments to make them on his side for ever?" Twilight highlight for him his mistakes.

"I know, I know. I'm so sorry friends. I hope you can forgive me." He says. "I thought to do good only."

"Friends? Huh." Applejack says.

"Looks like we have seriously different definitions of being friends!" Rarity pouts.

Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Applejack walks away.


In a dark and shady dungeon, the two Princesses are laying, bored and painfully chained. But a red centaur, a pink pegasi, and an insect-like pony comes by, having a plan in mind.

"Come-on guys, we have to be quick, so he doesn't notices." Cozy mumbles.

"Grab my hands." Tirek says. "I won't grab all of your magic girls, don't worry."

Chrysalis does a whatever face after Cozy grins at her, since she put a hoof in his hand the first. Tirek absorbs both of them the main amount of their magic, before firing a magic blasts that explodes the wall and the chains of them, also making both Princesses wings and horns free.

"What are you doing? Are you really doing that for us to be free?" Obsidianna is shocked.

"We are doing this for you, kind of, but mainly for us too, obviously." Cozy says. "Bringing you back to Equestria will surely make us heroes or such."

"We will always be in debt of you two and-" Obsidianna start speaking, but Tirek cuts her speech.

"Yeah yeah." He says.

He open the mouth and a ray of magic reaches the two princesses. They both grow to at least the size of Chrysalis and their eyes shines in a rainbow before reaching their original colors.

"Are you ready my love?" Obsidianna asks to the other princess

"You can't conceive how much I am." Glowstone replies.

The next ten seconds, the two princess flies in the sky, carrying Tirek, that carries Cozy Glow in his hands, and his also kept light with help of Chrysalis tearing from his horns to help the princesses.

"Yeah! Woohoo!!" Cozy says. "I never been so glad to come back to Equestria!"


Valentia, Flurry Heart, Esperanza, Ethan and many many ponies, deers, griffons, lamas, zebras, and plenty of other creatures and even some reformed lingotas, work around and build things, stuff, watchtowers, factories, outposts, bases, and camps.

A line of modern-looking tanks rolls in front of the leaders, proud to see the amount of work being put in the preparation.

"My friends." Ethan says. "I don't want to be cheeky too much. But even if we don't make it we would have the style and the teamwork put together."

"Against Symfora, it's always the same strategy that is important. He always attack in numbers and gives little to no time or supply to his troops. He always rush and invade with many and as much as possible." Esperanza says. "So the strategy is to ruin his troops' moral and defend at all cost a few strong spots with a clear and far away sight, to see the enemy coming and use soldiers as rarely as possible. Machine guns and flametowers are to be used as well as tesla towers and smile-rifles, to help slow and confuse their advancements and movements."

"Esperanza!" Says Valentia, warned by a pegasi guard. "Tirek, Cozy and Chrysalis are coming back!"

At that moment the group of five lands nearby, and all guards around have spears, swords, some victorian era rifles and crossbows.

"Wait! Hold fire!" Esperanza shout.

She galops closer to them and the two princess unfold their wings. Everyone around is surprised, happy recognizing legends of a past world and Equestrian creatures recognize that they are both alicorn princesses, sized like their own greatest ponies of all time.

Esperanza jumps in their hooves and wings and hug them. She instantly have tears and cries with lots of drops sliding from her eyes.

"Mothers is that you?" She cries. "Is it really you? Did I finally found you again?"

"Oh my cute little filly how you grown up, it's amazing..." Obsidianna cries. "It's been so hard to leave you my dear!! I never could get rid of that look you gave me when you was leaving us last time, I never forget how hurt I was!!"

Glowstone have tears too, even if she is quite shy to cry out loud like both of them. Nonetheless she hugs them both quite firmly too.

"Mommy I love you I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you as I wanted I felt so bad I couldn't ever overpass your loss!" Esperanza sobs.

"Don't feel guilty my dear I know you did your best, don't please..." Obsidianna cries.

Valentia on her side, isn't shy to cry when she comes closer to the three and hugs them too.

"It's been so long, oh my gosh!" Valentia cries. "The Princesses are alive! Our nation is still alive!"

"Of course it is, why wouldn't it..." Glowstone wipe her own tears away. "As long as you are alive, Equifrancia is immortal..."

Ethan have tears too, feeling quite connected to the daughter of the two princesses.

"My love, I'm so happy for you!" Ethan walks towards them.

Esperanza trots towards Ethan and snuggles with him too. She gesture at him, showing him to her mothers.

"Mommies. This is Ethan. My own lover." She smiles at him. "Him and I merged our remaining nations into a single one, Equideer. I hope it doesn't bother you."

Esperanza walks towards Glowstone and boops her nose playfully. She then gesture at Ethan to come close to them all.

"My dear." Says Glowstone. "Of course it doesn't bother me. We did leagued our crowns and powers into your Crystal of Unity."

Glowstone pats her head.

"Crystal that I couldn't safely place anywhere since a moon or two from our arrival here!" She giggles. "I really thought I'd had time for a crystallization by now!"

"Oh my dear, it's okay." Obsidianna says. "We know you like to be pretty safe."

In the background, Cozy Glow cries. Tirek and Chrysalis looks at her, not understanding.

"What!" She says. "Didn't you ever had parents or are you just emotionless?!?"

Esperanza and Ethan hugs with the princess' parents.

"It's okay my dears. There, there." Glowstone pats the two other princesses, smiling. "You know your duties, little one." She says to her daughter princess as tall as her. "You are responsible enough now aren't you?"

"Oh but there have been so many deaths. I will always know their name. I always remember the moment I knew I couldn't save everypony or that it was too late." She cries. "I feel so bad not being able to protect every singly little ponies of mine.."

"Of course you can't save everyone my dear." Ethan says. "You did already save main population of two nations. And your heritage is about to save Equestria too."

Twilight and others appears in the sky, in an aircraft.

"Save Equestria? No not that much now did she?" Twilight says. "She do is a nice extra hoof but I don't think she is alone to save Equestria."

"Twilight!" Esperanza clears her tears. "I was waiting to validate the first order of the front line weaponry."

"I hope so. Your frontline expertise is our main weapon against the army of Symfora." She replies. "But wait. What you three are doing here?"

She gesture at the three baddies. Discord does a little noise of embarrassment.

"We reformed!" Cozy shout before anyone could turn her to stone, at her fear.

"You did?" Twilight raise an eyebrow.

"Yes." Tirek adds. "We used our magic to bring back the princesses from Symfora's dungeon." He says.

"We were hoping you could wash our debts.....?" Cozy have a big grin and puppy eyes.

Esperanza and Twilight looks at themselves.

"I am not sure you are fully reformed yet. But surely it is a good start." Twilight says.

"I'll never join your friendship virus disease thing!" Chrysalis hisses.

Tirek shrugs, then walks towards Twilight and the others. Looking back at Chrysalis, he gesture at her, hoping she would give up on her coldness and animosity.

"Even you? Tirek?" Chrysalis feels alone now.

"Well, I'd be on their side, if not Discord would turn me into my own contrary. See, I could still be useful fighting for the cause." He explains his decision. "In the end I prefer that rather than being in stone."

"Why you could attack Equideer without the spell changing you anything?" Esperanza points out.

"I- I wasn't sure Equideer was on our side, honestly." Discord says. "But I can include you'all to the spell now."

Chrysalis hisses, but then she find herself changed into a pastel Twilight, and when she shout a laserbeam in direction of the four princesses, it only make few balloons and confettis to spread from her spell.

"What!" She is surprised. "No way I'm an harmless miserable little filly!"

Thorax shows up, with Starlight and Trixie.

"Don't you want it, Chrysalis?" Thorax asks her. "Don't you want to spread joy rather than fear and pain?"

"I-" She mumbles. "I don't want to be weak! I want to be respected!"

"You can be respected as a powerful and fierce fighter. But the only thing is that you will be with Equestria." Twilight Says.

"Look at me." Starlight says. "Do you think I'd stay their side if I was not feeling like it?"

"We have nothing in common!" She shout.

"Wrong." Trixie says. "We three, Starlight, you, and me, are pastly known to had difficult to integrate society. We thought that we needed to change Equestria into thinking we were right, because we couldn't bear that we were wrong."

"But the thing is, it doesn't matter." Starlight says. "All my life, since after I reformed, I seen it. People smile. People feel joy. People are living. If you want to steal that away from us, it's your choice. But be ready for us to turn you into stone again. Because we don't tolerate meanies around here."

"Why you keep speaking like you were right!" Chrysalis retorts. "I was only feeding my hive, then you stole it! You destroyed everything I've built!"

Starlight feels these words.

"Because you were hurting others." Esperanza says. "We are just protecting our own hive."

Obsidianna walks forward to her direction a bit, which Glowstone tries to too but is only doing it reluctantly, wanting to protect her love if Chrysalis acts against her.

"What you need to understand is that errors happens." Obsidianna says. "No matter how you try you will never be able to undo your past."

Glowstone stands by her side as she snuggles with her wife. Which let Obsidianna have comfort enough.

"One day, a wise and powerful princess told me, you aren't a hero. You are not a god. You can't always pursue your mistakes from the past trying to solve them." The orange maned princess continues. "But you can try your best to help and care for those that you pastly hurt and that deserves your attention."

"Why would I do that? I have no one left anyway. People will always see me as an evil changeling." Chrysalis sighs. "How any friendship is possible for me?"

"You didn't wanted to admit it but I'm pretty sure what us three have been through is friendship." Cozy Glow says.

"Indeed." Tirek adds. "Of course I have apprehensions about what I will be useful for and how everyone will see me even if I try my best to be friendly."

"But we are friends. We are stronger than fear." Valentia says. "And sorry, but I may have pony traits but I don't think I'm a softie nor 'just a pastel pony'. I'm Her Majesty's Guardian, and bested friend. If you could see what we did and how fiercely we defended our people against Symfora on the Deerlands island, you wouldn't think of us being light and silly ponies."

"I- I'll think about it." Chrysalis says. "But I want to rest for now. That is a lot to go through."

A siren is audible from a distance.

"My King, my Queen, the enemies are approaching!" A upcoming guard warns them, before realizing the two princesses are back and bows for them.

"Alright. We have a world to defend, and its habitant to protect." Esperanza says.

"Everyone knows their job, so. Let's go." Twilight says.


The warships reaches the shores, their hulls and cannons are made of makeshift and steampunk assets, while the few defenses that show up on the shore from Equestria's side is made with modern and recent looking resources.
A few company of lingotas reach the shore on the sand, coming by tiny transport boats, while no shots is fired yet. But suddenly, a warship of Symfora fires on a bunker of the Allies, and within the next instant, the Equestrian mortars and cannons shoot at the ships and the soldiers. A few losses are caused by it, but the battle only starts.

The irregular but repetitive sounds of the cannons make the battlefield soundscape quite terrorizing. While the lingotas armored tanks start reaching the rock and stone of the street of Vanhoover, no civil ponies are to be seen as the evacuation have been done properly, and by so the only dead to be declared is soldiers on both side.
On an intersection, a century and a company fights, exchanging bullets as they whips, occasional soldiers shouting, giving orders or asking for cover as they reload.


Vanhoover is rolled over. Equestria counting the losses on both side, following the strategy they chosen, their losses was way too high to continue that frontal defense.
The afternoon, Vanhoover is definitely acquired by Symfora and Equestrian forces backwards, staying at a safe distance, avoiding as much as possible a real contact.


Esperanza and Ethan does lead a squadron of Equideer tanks which will slow the advancement of the enemy's forces the evening, as the modern tanks equipped with great quality weapons can knockdown the poor armored cars, and gun the lingotas.


Twilight, Spike, Esperanza, Ethan, Valentia, Obsidianna and Glowstone reunite in Canterlot's operation room.

"Smokey Mountains have fallen." Starlight says, entering the room.

"What a disaster." Esperanza says. "These high mountains were supposed to retain enemies in a thin entrance to inner Equestrian lands so we could easily wait for them at the exit."

"We have to find another plan." Twilight says.


The frontline reaching more and more towns and cities closer to Ponyville, which was just before Canterlot.

After intense and specially bloody days, Symfora's army moral had decreased enough for the generals and officers to start making bad decisions.
In a desperate try to turn the movements of the frontline further away from the capital, a large squadron of heavy tanks been planted in groups along the Allies' side.

But on the second week since the start of the war, King Sombra have been spotted in direction of the Crystal Empire, urging Flurry Heart and Cadance to indulge in increased defense lines and protective movements.

"I think we will not be enough on our own." Cadance says to her daughter. "I'll contact Esperanza and her mothers."
"Mommy." Flurry Heart says. "Quick, they are close."


After joining the Crystal Empire, the five princesses, Esperanza, Obsidianna, Glowstone, Flurry Heart, and Cadance, decided to directly lead 5 squadrons of tanks all together. The tanks would be blessed by Flurry and her mother with a shield given from the Crystal, while the five princesses would be blessed themselves by the energy of the cube of Unity.
The battle is intense, but Sombra can't put the Crystal Empire to a siege. Each portion of troops that goes too far gets crushed by the powerful and mighty Crystal Tanks.
Using all her magic, Obsidianna and Glowstone will create a shield to protect the city from the constant bombing.
While Esperanza and Flurry Heart will work on a old device of Equifrancia, called the plane. These aircrafts are faster than flying ships and can throw bombs from further away, as well as discretion and other bonuses that comes with it.
Counter-bombing the lingotas was enough for them to retreat and let the Crystal tanks advance on their positions, until Symfora decided on an new attack to retain lands as much as possible.


As heavier and heavier vehicles are produced by Equestria and its allies, the Great War comes by an end. Reaching Vanhoover and Tall Tale, at the last day of the war, Twilight, the pillars, the mane 6, Esperanza, her mothers, and Ethan, conduct themselves the last movements of the companies to kick the invader out of their lands.

Esperanza, having explored the nearbies from a little time now, reunite with Twilight.

"I am not surprised we didn't came across any wild life since we pushed back the lingotas." Esperanza sighs, the lands having quite suffered both from the war and the feed of the carnivorous beasts.

"It was pretty much expected." Twilight says.

Fluttershy cries in Rarity's hooves, and Applejack scratch the ground and the soil a bit, sighing.

"These lands will be quite hard to work again." Applejack declares. "Any plants of here would not give sane food until a long time."

"It is okay. We will work on a series of convoys to deliver food for those that can have a home still standing in here. Otherwise we will also start repairing and construct more of the dwellings." Esperanza says.


Coming back at Canterlot, Esperanza opens the door of the room and finds Ethan. He smiles at her and snuggles with her for a while, until he is impatient to know.

"So. What's next?" He asks.

"Like I told you I'd like to marry you, and also do a celebration event for the return of the princesses, that hopefully will be the start of a great time of peace within Equestria and Equideer." She explains.

"So, what did you had in mind? The war wouldn't be over until Symfora and Sombra have been defeated and imprisoned." He points that to her.

"I thought of doing a crystallization as soon as possible, as the war end we would marry and the third moon of Equideer's foundation would be a great time to celebrate for our victory, our settlement, the return of my mothers and our wedding." She smiles.

Esperanza inhales in a odd way, just before she sneeze. After the sneeze, Ethan is surprised she completely destroyed the cup of tea she was levitating, only leaving it's liquid fall on the ground with parts of the cup spread around.

"Oh my!" Ethan says. "Bless you, my love."

"Thanks." She replies.

"Is it always like that when you sneeze? You destroyed that mug so harshly. Are you sick?" He asks.

"No, it wasn’t exactly a sneeze. I... I can't lie much anymore. It became harder and harder to hide it." She admits. "But yes... I'm pregnant."

"Seriously?" He have tears. "Thats wonderful darling! But wait. What will our children look like?"

Esperanza giggles.

"I guess we'd have to wait for them to see their looks."

They both hugs and cuddles.


Esperanza and Ethan place the Unity Crystal on a pillar, that holds it in its diamond-blue claws, as the purple cube shines and brights in its usual powers.

"My dear subjects. I know this is Canterlot. But for the sake of our people we decided to promote our Unity to the cube in order to reload it with our strength and willpower." Esperanza says.


Tirek, Starlight, and Discord, both lead the attack on the land of lingotas, that is revealed to be quite big and the only lasting piece of land that one could live in, because of a big barren wall of rock that is quite like a slice of the planet that crush the other as the two moves.
It is easy thing done, the light defenses lasting of the place is Sombra's dark crystal armored soldiers, giving that Symfora is quite weak now, for some reasons.

Both Symfora and Sombra are captured and imprisoned, probably for life or such, but they are kept guarded and watched, to be sure they don't go away.

Lingotas find out that, surprisingly enough, they never been carnivorous but omnivorous, making the reformed lingotas able to lightly rely on meat as much as possible.


The day rises, as it does it shines all over Equestria. Ponies everywhere have fun and are happy. Nearby Equestria there is this land, Equideer. The King and the Queen of the country are on a scene, with all their citizens, ponies, deers, some kirins, few zebras, few dragons, and even a lingotas or two.

"My dear citizens." Ethan and Esperanza says, both at the same time.

Esperanza blushes.

"Oh do you want to start?" She mumbles.

"I mean you can start if you want." Ethan smiles.

"No it's okay, you are better at speaking aren't you..." Esperanza mumbles again.

"Great. Um. Anyway." Ethan clears his throat. "We have been through many many threats. But we survived. That is why I want us to celebrate this day, as the 3rd moon of the foundation of Equideer!!" He smiles.

The crowd is happy and joyful. They claps with their hooves together or on the ground to express their approval.

"We would like to announce our wedding, that will happen the next week, but before that we have to reveal a secret some of your might have guessed from my recent odd attitudes. I am pregnant." Esperanza have tears.

"Yay!" Twinklesprite cheers.

"Let's party!!" Ethan shout, as everyone claps.


Ethan, Esperanza, Obsidianna and Glowstone, Valentia and Twilight, all stands aside of one another.

"It is satisfying to see Equideer as happy and as joyful as it is now." Twilight smiles. "I was worried we wouldn't agree on anything."

"Of course we do." Esperanza says. "I am the Queen of our proud and nice country, but I won't hurt anything that isn't a threat for us. I hope we stay allies and further along for many many moons."

"Indeed." Ethan says. "Eventually, why not making an alliance. That'd be interesting to work again together, maybe hoping for once it isn't under such dangerous threats.”

"That is an idea we can keep in the pocket. I'll let your nation get prosperous and powerful as it was on it's own, and maybe Equestria will be able to, if ever, refund the debts that we have on every other countries now." Twilight says.

"We will gladly help if you need anything, Twilight." Esperanza smiles.

Esperanza and Twilight hugs for a tiny while, and after that, Twilight will travel back to Equestria, having work to do and stuff.


Obsidianna and Glowstone stand on the stage too. They unfold their wings, showing their princesses status.

"I gave birth to a Princess. Now she is a Queen." Obsidianna says.

"I couldn't be more proud of her." Glowstone says.

"Of course our knowledge and strength will be at Equideer's service." Obsidianna continues.

"But there is no way we will step in our daughter's life." Glowstone continues.

"Even if our comfort will still be available for her as our daughter." Obsidianna adds.

"We retire our titles as the princesses of Equifrancia, and will let our little Princess be the mighty and thoughtful Queen she deserves to be." Glowstone adds.

"Therefore, as the pastly known princesses of an ancient nation, we wish the best future for this one." Obsidianna says.

"Indeed the happiest and best life to every member of Equestria." Glowstone says.

"For many many moons." They both says together. "Glory to Equideer."

Esperanza walks in middle of them, joined with Ethan.

"Thank you too, mothers. Thank you to have let me dreamed. Thank you for the hope and force you put in me. It is only because of you that I could succeed."

Obsidianna, Glowstone, and Esperanza have a bit of tears again.

"For peace, for kindness, for friendship, for happiness." Ethan and Esperanza cheers the crowd with smiles and tears.


Aurora Sunshine, Strawberry Jam, Suncream, Twinklesprite, Flowercorn, and Luster Dawn, are all sat at a table, eating cupcakes and other sweets. Night is setting, and moon is raising.

"I'm so glad all of this is over." Strawberry says. "I was so scared every night at the singlest sound, I always was convinced Symfora's forces was at the door of Ponyville."

"Obviously it wasn't the case, because they were way left over with Equestrian forces!" Suncream gets excited. "They were like, pew pew pew!"

"Okay okay, we understood Suncream." Luster said. "Equestria won, yes."

"Not during the first part of the war, actually." Aurora retorts.

"Yes." Twinklesprite says. "Only with the aerial advantage we could mine their powers enough for them to start failing."

Aurora sighs, as she stares at the moon.

"What do you think Aurora? What should we have done better to be stronger sooner?" Flowercorn asks.

"Um. Aurora?" Suncream tries but fails to grab her attention.

Aurora sighs again, and don't stop looking at the stars in the sky.

"Girls." She says. "Do you think one day we could go into space?"

"Into space?" Luster Dawn asks, worried to have not heard correctly. "Like above the sky?"

"It seems so interesting to go there..." She mumbles.

"What seems so interesting about space?" Luster asks, without getting responses.

As Obsidianna overhears that when she was passing by, she approaches the friends table.

"You know, unless Equestria have a secret technology lab, I must be the first pony in space." Obsidianna smugs.

"You were the first?" Aurora have sparkles in her eyes.

"Mh-hm." Obsidianna smiles. "And you know, one day we will walk on different planets that are actually so far from ours that we would need to build ships capable to travel faster than light! I think I remember a few designs from Equifrancia's Space Agency..." She teases her.

Obsidianna's cutie mark shines a bit, as her memories of her first Extravehicular activity comes back to her.

"Oh my, really?" Aurora asks again. "Did you seen our world on its whole?"

"Mh-hm." She nods. "In fact, I just remember exactly all things that happened during my first EVA. But you know. If you are willing of training to be an astropony, I can't refuse to give you some tips if you'd like."

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" She bounces regularly like Pinkie Pie would.



In a cave, under Canterlot, the walls made of some old crystals and the ground of dust and gravel, few golden guards, with survey of Starlight and Flurry Heart, brings Sombra and Symfora to their cages.

"Urgh! You fool! I was sure to win with my crystals!" Sombra argues.

"Because you only was focused on the Crystal Empire the other frontlines was too weak!" Symfora retorts.

Starlight strike the ground with a hoof.

"Silence!" She shout to the two meanies.

Flurry Heart and Starlight leave out the baddies with two guards that watch them each. But it doesn't prevent Symfora to get malicious, yet.

"Silence, she says, what harsh revenge I'm going to strike on them..." He mumbles in his hooves in a unoriginal style.



Calm and peace is back at Equestria and its neighbors. Joy and happiness crosses all of Equestria after that.