• Published 2nd Aug 2022
  • 199 Views, 0 Comments

Cyclonestorm - Sweetlilkitten



A quick paced, epic and dramatic adventure throughout Equestria and the world.

  • ...
 0
 199

My Little Pony: The Legend of Equifrancia

The scene sit still. An old and ancient looking book in middle of it opens, with it's sides being moved by the blue-ish magic of an unicorn offscreen. It’s pace was somewhat in the middle of the book, but the being holding the book rewinds until a certain page closer to the start.
An old and wise unicorn’s voice, sounding great, old, but proud and kind, start reading the lines, as a few pictures count the story.

“Once upon a time, after it’s revolution was over, in the far, far away lands of a country called Equifrancia, the people put an emperor to it’s head, his name was known as Naponyon Maneapart. His ruling was adored and respected, as his subjects was praising him every single moons.

The reason of his crowning was his promises to close the chapter of the royalty for ever in Equifrancia, as everypony was unhappy of the few riches ruling over the poverty of others’. Naponyon brought many laws that put every races of ponies, goats, zebras, cows, and lamas, to an equal status, meaning they will all have the same rights, the same duties, and would be judged like one another would be. In the past, most sentient creatures was under threats of the stronger ones than themselves, and the malicious small creatures was stealing the other’s food.
Therefore, that way, by his new rules, he reunited people as citizens and dissolved many issues alongside his rule. His daughter was named princess and chosen to lead the same path of his when she will grow up.

But eventually, the nearby kingdoms was becoming jealous and envious of the Equifrancian Empire. The poor Hoofed-Kingdom was lusting on the Empire’s economy, the Pegaustria’s people was liking the idea of their social values, the Maneperial Hoovessian was making its way as a hostile warlike empire that wasn’t liking their military strength, and the Griffonswedan kingdom was jealous of its technology.
All the enemies of Equifrancia tried many times to end their existence by forming a coalition, but the power of Unity, made with the Strength, the Dexterity, the Constitution, the Intelligence, the Wisdom, and the Charisma of Equifrancians diverse people, resisted every single one assault on their lands against monotone ponies or other dull unoriginal armies, and decided to reach and conquer other nearby kingdoms to make them join the revolution and the wake from the old world.

Unfortunately, one day, what is taught to be a fragment of a crying star, have been seized by an evil unknown entity, that made a scepter to hold it in and make up new powers, based on his will, he was able to do anything he wanted the scepter to do. He raised an army of unbreakable robots, defeated Equifrancia, and executed the regal family when they tried to fight back.
In a desperate attempt to fight back, the princess built another scepter, and used the ashes of her family to form a Diamond of Hope. The weapon and the princess have been lost when she had to use her magic and sacrificed her own existence to erase the army of the invincible robots and the evil entity.

The book slowly changes its narrator to Aurora Sunshine, actually reading the story to the princesses and leader of the modern world that is Twilight Sparkle from Equestria, Ethan and Esperanza the King and Queen of Equideer, and her mothers from Equifrancia, also Flurry Heart and Cadance from the Crystal Empire. Obsidianna and Glowstone have a bit of emotions when that story comes to their mind. Aside of the unicorn Aurora, there is her 5 friends: Luster Dawn the unicorn, Flowercorn the doe, Strawberry Jam the unicorn, Suncream the pegasi, and Twinklesprite the earth pony.

“Since then, the Diamond of Hope have been lost with the ashes of them all, resting in a holy temple, that ponies and creatures from Equifrancia could raise in honor of the family that fought so gloriously their enemies. The princesses put to throne after other nation’s wills tried to follow Unity without awaking the nearby’s anger. But couldn’t had chance to do even a slice of what Naponyon did.”

Aurora slowly poses the book still open on the ground, waiting for explanations from the royal figures.

“I think I was one of their friend, fighting against the constant invasions of the nearby enemies. If I had a memory as strong as you honey, I’d remember it easily enough.” Glowstone says, snuggling with Obsidianna. “But even so, I think it is all we got as knowledge of where it could be or even what it is.”

“I don’t understand.” Twilight says. “Why do you bring that now?”

“The thing is.” Luster Dawn says. “If we recover that artefact, we could make Equestria and Equideer way more prepared and resistant to any upcoming threats.”

“If you think so.” Flurry Heart says. “I thought that the 44mm machine guns of our armored vehicles was enough to defend Equestria.”

“Flurry!” Cadance trims her daughter. “Don’t be so harsh on them, they only want to help us.”

“The forsaken lands of Equifrancia have been lost under many many disasters, we don’t know where it is or what happens to it right now.” Obsidianna explains. “Even with our advanced technology and knowledge, we never could retrieved under these crisis and were forced to leave.”

Glowstone have quite the emotions when thinking about it, and Obsidianna share that with her in a hug.

“Oh my Precious. I still hear the shouts and screams of terror when it occurred.” Glowstone’s voice trembles. “These nightmares still haunt me sometimes.”

Esperanza pets her mothers, trying to comfort them.

“I wouldn’t go there.” Esperanza says. “Our original lands have been corrupted by earthquakes and major cyclones. Plus we couldn’t bring any maps, and it is been so long no one even know where to go to find them.”

“We will.” Luster says, proudly. “We saved Equideer a few times after all didn’t we?”

Luster glances at her friends.

“That is right!” Twinklesprite says.

“Exactly.” Strawberry Jam says.

“We are perfect for the job!” Suncream smiles.

“We are strong enough for that task.” Flowercorn have her magic horn and wings appears for a second a she smiles to her.

“But are we?” Aurora hesitates. “Do we look like fighting awful monsters in a long-time tomb?”

“You sure do, my dear student.” Twilight nods. “You are the one that seen Luster’s faults and acted to repair them. You are the one that gathered your friends and done everything for them. They will do everything for you. You all are undoubtedly the best adventurers to be resolving that mission.”

Ethan walks towards them and lays on the ground, his head now to the height of theirs.

“Listen here.” He says. “You don’t have to do this. If ever you do come back with nothing, or you give up midway, it is okay. You already all have our respects and are very important to this world. Don’t lose yourself in the wilds okay?”

Aurora hugs him, joined by Strawberry and Luster. Suncream giggles quietly.

“Why do you tell us that. Of course we are important to this world!” She smirks.

“Not all of us have your confidence, Suncream!” Twinklesprite tells.

Everyone giggles kindly, laughing of the situation.


Coming back to Ponyville, Aurora says goodbye to her mothers.

“Oh my dear filly, you are so courageous...” Lyra says.

“Don’t get eaten by too many creatures along the way.” Bonbon says.

“Worry-free, mommies.” Aurora hugs them. “After all, I saved you quite some times now, I’m sure I can save myself.”

Aurora walks back towards her friends that waves at her parents, while the two snuggles with each others, almost having tears.


The sun is now high in the day, and the 6 friends are ready and prepared to travel to the unknown. Twilight, Esperanza and Ethan, and a lot of ponies from Ponyville are watching their departure.

“Okay girls. Are we sure we brought everything?” Aurora tries to summaries everything they got. “Do we have enough food and tools? Weapons? Some oxygen bottles and a suit for each of us?”

Twilight smiles. Ethan and Esperanza gives them a last hug.

“I’m sure you have everything you need.” Twilight says. “With the 6 of you together, you don’t need anything.”

“Don’t worry.” Ethan says. “You are enough for the task.”

“Okay.” Aurora feels confident for once. “I think we are ready.”

“We couldn’t be more!” Suncream declares.

“We always were.” Twinklesprite says.

“And will always be.” Strawberry adds.

“That is our destiny. Let’s defy the elements!” Flowercorn smiles.

“We are fine, my dear book pony.” Luster boops her nose. “Don’t worry, I got your back.”

“Okay.” Aurora says, feeling more confident. “We are ready!”

The 5 stands in an epic position aside of her for a second.


Arriving at the east coast of Equestria, they all embark in a boat, in direction of the far east. While Manehattan shrinks behind them, Luster asks a question.

“If Equifrancia’s lasting population came from west of Equestria, why do we now go at east of our home?” She says.

“After their calculation, Esperanza moved quite a lot from place to place before reaching Equestria. Meaning the actual lands of them should be somewhere at east, if the planet is round.” Aurora explains.

“Oh, I see.” Suncream understands.

Flowercorn walks close to Aurora and pet her shoulder.

“So. How you feel leaving the continent?” Flowercorn asks.

“Fine, actually. I thought I’d be dying of stress right now. But I’m not, surprisingly.” Aurora says. “Maybe I like adventures more than I thought?”

“I sure do like adventures more than I thought.” Twinklesprite, the precious pony says.

Kayron wakes from his spot and licks Aurora’s face, happily.

“Hey! Hey doggy.” She tries to stop the dog from spreading saliva all over her face. “Someone won’t need a walk for a time I guess.” She smiles. “I suppose we are on a great long walk after all.”

After a day or two of peaceful navigation, Strawberry gesture at Suncream that she sees land at sight.

“We are getting to somewhere, finally!” Suncream says. “I’ll find ourselves a place to land.”

She flies in the sky in a whoosh and get to see a global view of the nearby. A place to go seems great, so she retain the direction of it and tells Aurora to go for it.

“There is something I still don’t understand.” Twinklesprite says. “If Equifrancia seen the birth of Esperanza, why isn’t she just called ‘Esperance’ or something?”

Aurora smiles to her.

“Obsidianna told me that she have been called like the language of the Albergue Empire, a nearby nation that was friendly to Equifrancia and was home of their resistance against the Coatmany invasion. Glowstone gave birth to her there, so they chose to kiss the honor of their welcoming within her name.” She explains.

“This is such a passionate story...” Strawberry says. “You are so great at recounting things.”

“Girls, we are coming to a shore.” Flowercorn says.

They disembark and bring Kayron with them. When Aurora clicks the keys of the boat, it transforms into a rover, shaped like the cars at Equestria but more off-road capable. It have some blue trails decals and it’s metal looks solid, but the inside seems quite comfortable. Her five friends are totally surprised.

“What.” Aurora says. “We done half of the travel. You wouldn’t thought we’d walk for days on hooves right?”

“Thanks!” Twinklesprite smiles. “My hooves wouldn’t had make it.”


Crossing both jungles and barren places, some vast plains and some snowy mountains, they eventually reach a place where there is unknown creatures of their knowledge. They are made with both parts of birds, boars, and goats. The friends are wearing their special suits, with a bubble of glass for the head that protects them from external dangers.

As they exit the closed vehicle, they approach the first specimen they can reach, and ask them their way.

“Hello fellow creature beings.” Aurora says. “We are on our way to an ancient civilization settlement in the name of Equifrancia. Do you know where that could be?”

The creatures tilt their heads to the side, some nearby approaching them slowly, as they seems to speak it sounds like pig and goat languages the 6 friends don’t know at all. Strawberry, the most prone to speak with creatures, walks to them and lays on ground. She tries to read their words.

“We are here, seeking for ruins.” She tries to communicate with the natives. “Do you know where there is?”

“I think they don’t even know where they are.” Suncream sighs. “Let’s go girls, we’re losing time.”

But then one of them reach for the friends and gives them an old map.

“Thank you little one!” Strawberry thanks the creature. “There, is that helping?”

Strawberry gives the map to Aurora, and the licorn jumps over place in joy.

“Yes! It does! It’s perfect, the temple is just here!” She smiles at the creatures.

“Let’s go then!” Suncream smiles.


After eventually reaching the top of a small hill, they discover the old, very old looking temple. It’s shape is somehow like a pyramid coupled with greek or roman styled pillars that surely was holding something in the past, but none one pillar is entire, they are all at least 2 times smaller than they probably should, the vines and plants have invaded the place since so long and even multiple trees raised from the ground, some big pavements and cobblestone blocks stands out literally pushed over from the different centennial trees, notably the tall, majestic linden standing in middle of the broken stones of the pyramid.

Strawberry Jam, her knowledge of plants shining in her mind for a second, recognize the significant form of the tree.

“Oh gosh, that lime must be as old as that temple!” She is astonished.

The ambiance around the place is pleasant, and even if the environment seems hostile to life, with the wind and the dark clouds, this temple seems like an oasis in middle of the desert. All the team of friends is impressed by the place and only look forward for entering the tomb.

“Let’s stay on guard girls, we don’t know what we will find in that temple.”

The ground shakes and cracks, some caves opens and the six friends fall each in a hole. They all slide down some rocks and dirt, and finally land on a dusty ground.

Strawberry glances around her, and feels pretty scared. She trembles and mumbles.

“Um. Girls?” She whisper. “Am I alone already?”



Suncream on her side, glances around and find a great blue centaur, that looks muscular and dangerous. The monster growls and prepares to charge on the little pegasus.

“Looks like someone wanna do an arm wrestling.” She smirks, confidently.



Twinklesprite, when she glances around, finds a shiny looking wooden puppet 4 legged creature of her size, that have a tie bow and a fancy hat. When she stands back up, the figure gesture at her.

“You want a dance battle?” Twinkie says. “I- I’m not sure I’ve never danced that much but... Okay.”



Luster Dawn finds Princess Twilight, sat on her throne. Luster doesn’t understand much, so she walks towards her a bit concerned.

“Princess Twilight?” She asks.

“What are you doing here, hooves bare?” She asks.

“I- I don’t know- I was finally reaching the temple with my friends but now I’m here...” She guesses.

“You failed!” Twilight shout. “You had one mission, and you have been only disappointing! I dismiss you from studying friendship!”

Luster is shocked, she trembles and feels really disturbed.



Flowercorn manages to land slowly as she uses her magical wings. When she glances around, she gather that she is in a very tight room. It doesn’t even remotely have space for any stages or stores, it is just a place that does her sizes, while the hole she came from closes within some plates of the stones.

“Urgh, was I never loud enough saying that I don’t like small spaces?” She grumbles.


Aurora lands on her rear and does a little ‘ouch’ noise. She stands up, and looks around, she suddenly is in a room where a party happens. Twinklesprite appears, and does little hops or leaps until she reaches her.

“Hi there what’s your name?” She asks.

“Um.” Aurora wanted to reply, but suddenly she felt weird. She was pretty sure she knew her name, but unexpectedly couldn’t tell it. “I-. My name is-. I’m-... Urgh. I don’t know my name...” She sounds sad.

“Oh. I’m Twinklesprite!” The earth pony smiles. “And this is my party for you! Welcome to Trotetia!”

“Trotetia? Hmm.” She tries to think but nothing comes to her mind. “That is a nice place, I see. Nice to meet you, Twinklesprite.”

“You seems new here. Where do you come from?” Twinkie asks.

“Oh my gosh stop asking me questions, I don’t remember a thing!!” Aurora panics.



Strawberry, laid on the ground tap with her front hooves on the floor, getting impatient.

“Why am I alone in the dark!” She fastly get up again. “Why did you put me there? You know I don’t like it!” She says.

She tries to uses a spell for making her horn shines a light but surprisingly she fails.

“Okay I am not kidding anymore, this is really scary!” She shout. “Come out of your hide! Flowercorn? Suncream? Luster? F- friends? Someone...?” She whines like a defeated dog.



Suncream, meanwhile, is battling with the centaur. She might be strong, but she isn’t eternal, and her enemy doesn’t seems to suffer any of the punch she strikes on it.

“Come-on, give up, you see I’m stronger than you!” She smugs.

But before she can avoid it the centaur smash her which sends her to the wall.

“Ouch. Okay, this was looking easier than it actually is.”



Twinklesprite falls on ground as the music glitches and stop.

“Excuse-me! I’m clumsy sometimes! And I never knew to dance that much okay? Don’t blame me.” She pout. “I had enough by now, find yourself another competitor.”

She give up from dancing and sits, waiting for something to happens.



Luster Dawn is surprised by Aurora’s appearance aside of her. Twilight stands and walks towards her and smile to her. Aurora wields the Diamond of Hope in her hooves, that looks just like the picture in the book, and is in fact a piece of paper she holds in her hoof, but somehow a magical illusion keeps her in the trick.

“Great work Aurora, I knew you was the one to be great enough for the task.” Twilight says. “Unlike Luster, you could make it and bring back the diamond.”

“Hey, I helped too! Just like all of our friends did!” Luster retorts.

“Well it doesn’t even look like you tried!” Twilight says, as a thunder claps. “You are just jealous of her and try to draw the attention all to yourself!”

“What? I- I don’t! I’d never!” Luster says. “I just think it is unfair considering we all worked to bring back the artefact! I don’t see why I’d be jealous of her...”

“Well, I’m crowning you the Princess of Cleverness, because of all your relentless efforts to help Equestria, and your overall greatness.”

“What?!?” Luster feels angry. “Grrr!” She growls in a red face.



Flowercorn start breathing harder and harder, she tries to pull the walls away and pounce on them and such, but nothing changes, she is stuck in this closed space, that, added to its tight size already, seems to shrinks from time to time.

“That is horrible!” She cries. “Stop that!”

She isn’t calm enough to see that each time she strike the walls she presses a rock that activates the walls’ movements.



Aurora feels depressed. Pinkie Pie walks by and waves at her, spotting her sorrow.

“What’s wrong cutie pie?” Pinkie asks. “Aren’t you happy in here?”

“I don’t feel like so...” She replies.

“I’m Pinkie Pie, I come from Ponyville.” She smiles. “Do you want a piece of the cakes? Which ones? And, do you want to play pin the ponytail? Oh and would you like to play musical chairs?”

“I don’t know that place. I don’t know that games. I don’t know what cakes are you talking about! I don’t know my name! I don’t know where I am from!! And I don’t know what in the world I am doing here!!!!” She explodes in sobs and cries.



Strawberry looks like she was transporting a plant all the travel, in a little pot, that is a white and pink beautiful flower and two little leaves.

“And that is how I escaped an horrible warehouse of evil plants!” She smiles. “I rarely can’t find my way with vegetation, I’m just naturally good with it I guess. Oh, but that makes me remind!”

She poof of laugh pointing at the wall. The wall falls within the floor and opens a corridor, which makes her able to see and able to escape.



Tired, Suncream have an idea. She stands right against the wall, trying to grab the centaur’s attention.

“Hey there, is this everything you got?” She smirks.

The creatures sprints towards her and she dashes at the last second out of its trajectory. The centaur meet the wall and it collapses, rubbles and stones drops on it and cover it fully.

“Phew.” Suncream sighs, exhausted. “For once it wasn’t only my strength that was important.”

The scene sits still for a second, but then a stone slab slides and a corridor appears behind it.

“Nice.” She smiles, proud of herself.



Twinklesprite sighs.

“I don’t know how much time I’m sat here. But I don’t understand what you want.” She blames the wooden figure. “What do you want from me?”

The figure doesn’t move much. It only tilt its head, maybe in not understanding her speeches or something.

“Oh! Can we play dressing dolls?” She have stars in her eyes.

She bring out an outfit from her bag and in an instant equip the puppet with it. The puppet’s hooves trembles, like if it was touched and moved by that act of kindness.

“I give it to you. You do fit really nice in that dress.”

The mannequin bows for her in respect, and at that moment the wall opens in a corridor.

“Oh you let me get out? How nice of you.” Twinklesprite smiles.

She kisses the doll’s cheek and walks through the corridor, but not hearing the steps of the wooden figure she stops.

“What are you waiting for. Come, follow me!” She giggles.



Luster cries.

“You know what? I don’t care!” She shout. “I like my friends and I want the best for them! You can try to trigger my jealousy and it might work for a time, but utterly I love my friends and I will always do! Our unity will always prevail over your trials or whatever you want me to overcome!”

The figure of Twilight stops moving. Luster continues her speech.

“She can be princess of anything. You won’t make me stop dreaming. You will never sink me into depression. I am happy for my friends as they are all wonderful their own way. I might be able to reach their level one day. I might eventually reach their wisdom, their charisma, their strength, their dexterity, their intelligence, but even then it wouldn’t matter. Because they are my friends and we are here for each other forever!”

The illusion cease and the corridor of the room opens, letting her pass.



Flowercorn, remembering the voices of her friends, she can calm down and concentrate. She presses few tiles on the walls, and can manage to understand the mechanisms behind it.

“Ha ha! You thought I’d be crazy so you can crush me right?” She smiles. “Warning, because I’m not going to let that happen!”



Aurora find herself at the party, with balloons and cakes, in middle of Twinklesprite, Suncream, Flowercorn, Strawberry Jam and Luster Dawn. She hugs them all and smiles.

“Thank you everyone. You helped me realize I don’t only am my own knowledge. Your smiles and happiness really warms my heart, and with you around me, I’d never feel sad if I had to leave my friends.”

But suddenly she grasp that she remember her friends, after having had fun in other ways that being only her academic self, she could find out that she didn’t needed her memory to have fun and live a happy moment with the people around her.
The way opens for her too, as the corridor appears behind the slab.



The 6 friends finds themselves in a room, that looks to be under the pyramid, as the roots of the trees run along the roof and the upper walls.

“My friends! I’m so happy to see you!” Strawberry cries. “I was so scared!”

They all hug for a while, until steps of skeletons are audible.

“Caution!” Flowercorn fastly reacts and draw her sword. “The place is not clear!”

“Wait!” Twinklesprite shout, as she recognizes some of the movements of the skeletons in the background, that looks like old Equifrancian middle-age reverence, a few precious stones and some ancient styled dresses almost falling in pieces on some of the ponies’ skeletons. “These are the spirits of those dead of Equifrancia.”

“Woah.” Strawberry is amazed.

Everyone is astonished but Aurora hesitate.

“But then, where is the stone?” Aurora asks.

“Maybe... There?” Suncream points the little stage or scene raised from the global floor of the temple.

The team walks towards the scene but once aligned in front of it, two figures appears. It looks great and wise, old but proud and kind, and depicts an unicorn with a cream coat and a brown mane, that levitates a book and a scepter. Aside of him there is an unicorn that looks similar, clear coated and blond maned, that holds a big round diamond up to her heart.

“Welcome in our temple.” They both says in a monotonic voice at the same time and pace. “If you made it until there you are promised to be more than enough to deserve the price that this temple and our civilization have to offer. You could pass the tests with flying victory. When I built the Diamond of Hope I used it for good. I hope you will too.”

The two figures disappears. On a plinth, the Diamond of Hope appears, raising from within the stone, until it is fully there, while a rambling stone movement is hearable.

“There it is!” Aurora exclaims. “Finally we got the-”

But when she touches the thing with her hoof it slowly vanish and disassembles in powder and dust.

“Oh no! What did you done?” Twinklesprite is saddened by the destruction of the beautiful diamond.

“I don’t understand! I- I just wanted to pick it up and- It’s gone!!” She confusedly tries to put the dust together, hoping it will reform the thing. “Why! It can’t end like this! We can’t have came all the way here for failing!”

Luster Dawn puts a hoof on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

“My dear. We didn’t failed at anything. This adventure have strengthened ourselves and bounded us together even more than before. We accomplished something, we reached a temple old of hundred of years...” Luster says.

“But we didn’t brought the stone, yet!” Aurora retorts. “It can’t end like this. It just can’t.”

She activates her magic and tries to concentrate. Reorganizing the powder in a diamond shape she tries to us a spell to rebuild the structure but she isn’t that powerful yet.

“Urgh.” She mumbles. “I’m almost there. Just a little bit more power...”

Her 5 friends place a hoof on her, while Suncream hovers and put a hoof on her head, they all close their eyes and tries to help her in that difficult task. With a bright shining light she succeed which makes the precious rock in one piece again, and its colorless transparency reflects their all face on it as it’s surface is smooth and harmonious.

“Yes!” Aurora smiles, quite happy. “We did it! We repaired it!”

She can finally take it on hoof and feel it’s solidity in her hooves, then she turns around and bows in front of the skeletons. The spirits of them all shines with sparkles, before a flash in the room blind the team of friends, and when they can see again the skeletons have vanished.

“Girls, what happened? Where are the spirits?” Twinklesprite wanders.

“I think I know where they are.” Aurora says.

She gesture at the Diamond of Hope, that have multiple colors in it moving and making it animated with some inner energy waves and fluidity.


The six friends climbs along a root and reach the top, exiting the undergrounds. They see Kayron, sat, peacefully wagging his tail waiting for them to come back. Aurora hugs him kindly.

“Oh what a good boy!” She pats the dog.

They all start walking again, in the direction they come from.


After enough walking in the seemingly corrupted or toxic jungle, which leaves and plants are purple, magenta, blue, yellow, and dark, they eventually spot their rover. They settle close to it a little camp with a fire to pass the night.

“I’m so proud of you, Aurora.” Luster says. “You could repair an old artefact with your magic!”

“Well, it wasn’t like I was alone on it, to be honest. I surely never made it without you, my friends.” Aurora replies.

Twinklesprite yawns. “Let’s rest. We will travel home tomorrow.” She says, already comfortably laying in a sleeping bag.


The six friends are saluted cheerfully, attending to a immense feast. A lot of ponies are present. Twilight, Ethan, Esperanza, Glowstone, Obsidianna, Starswirl and Starlight are all on a stage, waving at the ton of ponies and creatures there is in front of them.

“My dear citizens of Equestria, and the welcome ones of Equideer.” Twilight starts. “We are here to celebrate the return of the Guardians of Equideer, and our main heroes nowadays.”

“Go-on.” Esperanza smiles to the pink-blue maned and green coated unicorn, Aurora Sunshine. “You surely have a speech in mind little one.”

“Hello and nice to meet you.” Aurora says in the microphone, to the crowd. “I firstly want you to know that I am in no way different than anypony else. I am just an unicorn, that happen to have the best friends in the world. The only thing I want you to do is to have joy and be proud of yourself as much as possible. We do are invincible as a civilization as long as we keep heading towards unity. Long live the Princesses. Long live unity.”

“Okay now. Let’s party!” Ethan smiles as the crowd cheers.


Ethan enters the hospital-looking room, with a long bed where Esperanza is laid, under a cover.

“Oh my dear. They are beautiful.” He says. “I traveled as fast as I could, but it looks like you did all the work. Are you okay darling?”

“Don’t worry my King.” Esperanza smiles. “The nurses have been taking care of me.”

Ethan slowly and gently levitate the three babies until his hooves. Each of them have a different generation of colors that comes from both their parents, and they are adorable. One is shaped like a deer but have pegasi wings, one look like an earth pony with deer colors, and one look like an unicorn with deer fluffs.

“They will be great. They will grow up, and become strong and proud.” Ethan smiles.

“They sure will.” Esperanza adds. “They are both of us at once after all. Three times.”

They giggle peacefully.


The calm is set at Canterlot, where a pink coated and blue maned unicorn is walking aside of a gray coated and black maned earth stallion.

“That’s wrong. He is always so pettish. I prefer Rarity’s personality. She’s bright and charming.” She says.

“Rosy Glow, you are so funny.” The guy says. “You find he is pettish but you say my cousin is joyful? He is totally not! And my brother is so much boring. He’s like. So sweet hearted, urgh.” He does a face.

Suddenly, a doe appears in front of them, as they gasps in sight of the creature. She have magenta and red particles all over her and around her like an aura that follows her. The two discussing ponies stops walking and are a bit surprised.

“Wait. Is that...” Rosy Glow says.

“Oh right, you are here again? What do you want this time. Destroy things, cause more harm?” The stallion says.

“No. Just your fur.” The doe says.

The doe fires a laser towards the stallion, but the unicorn can manage to cast a shield to protect him. They both get projected away in result of the power of the attack. Both harmed, they can’t get up much. The ponies and creatures around are shocked and scared.

“William..” The mare mumbles. “Are you hurt?”

“I think so. You?” The stallion asks.

“Feel like it too.” She replies. “Why do you do this?” She says to the magical opponent.

“Because you need to fall.” The doe says, walking towards them, crossing some smoke where the beam was casted. “And you, why do you do this?”

“I don’t understand.” William says. “What do you want from us? Why are you doing all of this?”

“You are the one that should know it. I want every single one of you pathetic little privileged head to roll on the ground. Do you understand that? Is that clear enough for you jerk brain?” The feminine octaved voice replies.

“No! Please!” Rosy Glow says. “Do you want apologies? I am sorry if you thought I was mean to you, I’m sorry you feel I’ve done that.”

“No, don’t excuse yourself. Why would you, he is the mean one here isn’t he?” The stallion says. “You are a ridiculous feminine fawn and that’s it, get over it. We are not mocking you, we are just pointing the reality.”

“Oh okay.” She replies. “It is all inside my head I guess. I’m probably going to point the reality right now too.”

The doe throw a magic beam in a direction and the ground there explodes as a fleet of immense and terrifying monsters exit the hole. The creatures start attacking and destroying everything they see.

“I could end you myself; but I am all clean hooves in this business. I wouldn’t want to hurt your feelings now would I.” The doe says. “I’m only a defenseless little fawn, I can’t protect you from this awful creatures can I? Huh. Good luck, tomfools.”

The magical doe grows into a cattle or bovine monster peryton and shoots new holes which makes more creatures appears, that now start to eat Canterlot and its bright buildings and rooves.


Twilight and Spike are in the Canterlot castle.

“Aurora made a new improvement this week. She think she now master the magic of the Diamond of Hope entirely.” Twilight says.

“It isn’t the first time she says that. Before she discovers even more stuff.” Spike replies.

Starlight enters the room, with a few guard. They seem all shocked.

“Your majesty!” Starlight does lots of movements to grab the Princess’ attention. “We are under attack!”

“Under attack?” She replies. “Prepare everything for the defense of Canterlot.”


The Queen and King of Equideer were visiting the streets of their beautiful country, but suddenly they both magically receive a letter.

“Oh no!” Esperanza says. “Abyss is back!!”

“We need to join Twilight and Flurry Heart to unite our forces and make a plan!” Ethan says.

Valentia flies close to them.

“Great. Valentia, reassemble the centuries. We will walk towards Canterlot carefully.” Esperanza says. “Mothers will protect our homeland and our children.”

“Hopefully everything will be alright.” Ethan sighs.


Twilight and Spike tries to retain the monsters that invades Canterlot’s streets. After shooting a few lasers, she manages to cast a spell, sending a letter to her best friends and the pillars, that receives it and will work around to unite and gather to face the monsters.

“We need to keep the monsters away from the ponies!” Twilight shout to Spike.

“What I am trying to do right now, huh?” Spike says.

At that moment he grabs a monster and throw it on another which makes both of them explodes. Then he tries to breath fire on another creature, but that seems inefficient, the creature not being sensible to temperature, seemingly.


While Flurry Heart is gone to seek for Canterlot’s forces to join them, Cadence face herself the creatures of Abyss, the Nightmares.

“Sunburst, lead a century to flank them!” The Crystal Princess shout.

“At your will, your majesty.” Sunburst replies.

On hooves leading a squadrons of crystal tanks, Cadence manages to forbid the swarm to approach the Crystal city. But the beasts are quite resistant. Unable to hold them all, she have to fall back behind the borders to find a new holding spot.

“Soldiers! Do not let them reach our city!” Cadence says. “We have to fight back, at all costs.” She says all seriously.

Sunburst succeed surprise the monsters and can slow their advance to the city, but the fighting is tough no side have any true advantage on the battlefield yet.


At Canterlot, the situation is better. Twilight with the mane six, Spike and Starlight help, the monsters are kept far from the people that are efficiently evacuated to Ponyville and beyond.

“We need all our forces to reach the Crystal Empire before it collapses!” Twilight says. “Cadence reported great losses already. They won’t hold long, and are secluded in the snow and ice tundra, they can’t evacuate anywhere.”

“Shouldn’t we gather with Equideer forces before moving to north? Maybe all of this is a trap for us to fall in!” Starlight tries to reason.

“Either way, we have to move!” Spike says. “They are in danger, we need to help them.”

“We need another strong squad.” Twilight says. “I know who I’ll mobilize.”


In Ponyville however, Aurora Sunshine and her friends panic.

“We should wait for Royals of Equideer to tell us to go there before going to Canterlot shouldn’t we?” Aurora says.

“What are we going to do?” Flowercorn says. “We didn’t gone through any military training!”

“We will find a way.” Strawberry tries to comfort her friends.

“What if we don’t? What if the princess get hurt, or worse!” Twinklesprite panics. “I don’t know anything about how to fight Nightmares!”

A letter magically transported until Aurora and everyone becomes quiet in order to hear what it contains.

“My dear student. The day have come.” Twilight wrote, and her voice replaces Aurora’s in everyone’s head as she reads the letter. “We are occupied at Canterlot and we will aim to help the Crystal Empire as soon as possible. We will walk north during tomorrow’s day to reach there hopefully tomorrow’s evening. We received that Equideer’s army will protect Canterlot and Ponyville if ever it is attacked. On your side you can go wherever you want. Know that I trust you, and you mighty friends, to do whatever is needed in thus to protect Equestria. Choose to stay at Canterlot or join us north. But at all costs, never lose sight of your friends. You will be our last guardians if me and my friends doesn’t make it. Good luck, my dear student. Courage for what is coming.”

They all look at themselves, both in fear but also in thirst to accomplish any sacrifice to protect the defenseless or weakest ponies, and all creatures of Equus.


Esperanza, Ethan, and all the soldiers of Equideer eventually reaches Canterlot on the rising morning sun. Almost reaching Twilight, the pillars and her best friends, they all try to gather. It isn’t easy because the constant assaults of the monsters are endless, even if they are beatable they never leave them rest.
At one point, a Nightmare opens it mouth, to absorb a beam ray of Twilight. Seconds after, the two fronts of its eight legs morphs to cannons, which will soon shoot the same lasers she shot. Caught by the surprise of the action, she couldn’t manage to have time to shield her and the beam hit her.
She lands on ground as Spike, Fluttershy and Rarity are the most horrified of the mane six of that sight.

“Twilight!” Pinkie finds the time to says that between comically using a monster to strike the others around her.

“We need to fall back!” Starlight worries.

“No need to worry, we arrived!” Ethan shines in the sky, his Unity powered wings and horns warms their heart.

Right after he said that he mightfully shoot a few monsters that explodes in ashes. Esperanza herself is impressed, her husband been training his powers.

“Thanks of the help.” Spike says, feeling relieved the second army can take on their turn.

“But if you are all here. Who is protecting Ponyville?” Starswirl worries.

“Valentia and the deer soldiers keep a hoof on there. She can send me a message whenever they need help there.” Esperanza says.

“Don’t need to worry, we don’t have time to worry. Go save the Crystal Empire, or we will do it ourselves.” Ethan says. “They are really under threat, being a city made of colorful and bright diamonds.”

Flurry Heart appears in the sky, with some crystal guards. She manages to not crash land but falls on ground once on hooves as she is exhausted.

“I came as fast as I could.” She mumbles, weakly. “But we need to go even faster, back there.”

Twilight gets up and with Flurry Heart, Starlight, Starswirl and Spike, they finally have a moment of calm inside the castle while the other team lead the defense.

“I could maybe create a portal to fasten our travel there, but if I fail, Equestria risk to lose the mane six, Flurry Heart, and the pillars. I’m not sure we can afford that. If we find ourselves like in the enemy’s mouth or anywhere further we could be from the Empire. We are doomed.” Twilight hesitate.

“Twilight. We are the pillars and the member of the council of friendship.” Pinkie Pie retorts. “If something goes wrong, we will find a way to overcome it.”

“It isn’t like the best wizard of Equestria is here, huh?” Rarity fashion-ly gesture at Starswirl.

Starswirl looks at the pillars, and they nod in agreement.

“It is a risk, but we can only try everything in our power to save Equestria. Including, sacrifice.” Starswirl says.

“I’m more than ready to help!” Flash Magnus says.

“We all are.” Mage Meadowbrook adds.

“All and all.” Rockhoof says. “We aren’t legends for nothing.”


Valentia finds the new 6 in Ponyville.

“It’s great to see you again, my dears.” She greets them. “We are guaranteed of triumph with you around.”

“We are pleasured to see you.” Aurora replies. “But I hope we are all here for a security matter and we are not mandated to be doomed here.”

“You can say this.” Suncream retorts. “You have your parents at your hooves just here.”

The group is quiet for a time. Flowercorn tries to calm the situation, knowing Suncream the best.

“Suncream, don’t be so harsh.” She told her. “We have to be united.”

“Yes, whatever.” Suncream says. “I want to fight monsters.”


Obsidianna is sat, watching the sleeping triplets. Glowstone enters the room, and their floating manes vanishes in one another. Obsidianna have some tears in her eyes. She sighs in the babies’ calmness as Glowstone smirks.

“You do realize we are grandmas right?” Glowstone jokes subtly.

“I.” Obsidianna can’t stop smiling. “I just can’t get over it. Whenever I look at them, I see Esperanza at their age. She was always so active and mighty at day, but peaceful and relaxed at night.”

“You know that’s what sleep is useful for right? Resting.” Glowstone smiles.

“That never-tired personality reminds me of somepony else.” Obsidianna boops her nose.

“Oh. You have enough confidence to poke me now?” Glowstone raise an eyebrow.

“Anyways.” Obsidianna skip this plot with a sighs, peacefully but somehow still occupied.

Glowstone grabs her wife’s chin to make her look at her in the eyes.

“Hey there. Are you okay?” She asks.

“Yes, sure!” Obsidianna falsely seems honest.

“Aww. What’s wrong Precious?” Glowstone asks again. “You can say you are afraid for Abyss’ return. Everyponies are.”

“No. It’s not that.” She explains. “Even with that many years passed. I’m still afraid one day Nightmare Hateress will come back and tries to cause hurt.”

“My dear wife. You beaten the mare of the Hate because you let out your anger as it wasn’t your unjust views of life that were right. When you was in love with Aquarianne and she teased you, you was biased and took it as yourself. But you weren’t supposed to. Because you weren’t a mare at the time. You weren’t even close to shine and act as pretty and as cutely as you do today. You weren’t yourself. You was used to play a role under a mask because you learned to live that way and tried to cope with every daydreaming of you being a girl while you wouldn’t allow you to.”

Glowstone wipe off a piece of mane that was wandering on her wife’s face.

“You won because as the Element of Creativity you are meant to be, you could use the weapon which the Hateress tried to infect you and your judgement of things. Your mind was stronger than her because she was alone. She tried to convince you that you are too, but you resisted, and you had me as your teacher, and all of your friends behind you. That love and care from your friendship permitted you to recover your body the Nightmare Hateress transformed for evil purpose into your own beauty and acceptance-worthy form.”

“Oh. How cute.” The cartoon out-of-place monkey-like figure appears crossing through the wall in face of them.

“Abyss!” Glowstone gasps.

Obsidianna grabs the babies with her magic and create a bubble that protects them while they still sleep all aside of one another in a single wrapped cover. Glowstone instantly sends an internal message to the closest guards, draw her sword in her left hoof, and magically levitates a crossbow with her magic.

“You know what pleased me when I crushed you pathetic little continents into a pile of rubble all over the place?” He speaks in his evilly octaved voice. “The fear and terror of every single creatures filling their eyes, as they see their end close, their ridiculous social values flying through the window when the world collapses!! Everyone was turning against eachother to try to survive!”

“Unity will always prevail!!!” Glowstone shout.

“We will give our lives for our civilization!!” Obsidianna scream.

Meanwhile the babies still sleep peacefully in there protective and silent shield, as the guards arrives and levitates the babies further from the devil. Encircled, the baddie prefers to flee.

“Just see, when I’ll do end your world again, you all will see your concepts and self-centered laws thrown away! Everyone will fight their neighbor because of fear and the peace will globally shut down, as the Chaos will rise!”

He disappears in a cloud of sewing threads and fabric strings. Glowstone seize an unexpected move to grab and hold some of the particles of the effect, holding them in a spell that stops their auto-destruction while the rest of the cloud disappear throughout the tissue of reality.

“What are you trying to do?” Obsidianna wanders.

“If we could study how this guy defies the reality and stuff, we may found out how to beat him!” Glowstone says.

“Good idea.” Obsidianna grabs the particles. “I’ll make all my knowledge at work on it!”


In the Crystal Empire, or actually nearby it, a big portal spell opens. Suddenly, the mane six and the pillars, with Flurry Heart and spike, exits the portal and lands on snow.

“I should have brought covers!” Pinkie Pie trembles.

“I have that right here.” Rarity use her magic to circle Pinkie in a thick towel to protect her from cold.

“Alright friends.” Twilight says. “Let’s save the Crystal Empire.”

Flurry Heart perceive Cadence nearby the airport where some jet take off. She runs for her and hug her warmly.

“Oh mommy! I was so scared I wouldn’t see you again!”

“Mommy?” Cadence smirks. “You don’t go with your ‘mother’ anymore, huh?”

“I never understood why you call her like that but okay.” Rarity says. “We will use the power of friendship to upgrade the tanks and shield ourselves from the monsters.”

“I call her like that because I respect her.” Flurry says. “Now let’s fight back these monsters.”

But suddenly the ground trembles. The landscape in the distance moves and some parts of it grow, some falls. A crack split the ground, right between Cadence and Flurry.

“Um. What is this?” Flurry Heart asks, gesturing at the cracking ground.

“I think you wanted to ask what is this.” Pinkie Pie points out an immense tornado approaching their position.

Spike walks towards Twilight and Starswirl, that were glancing at a map of the city and landscape to make a plan. He wakes them from their thought and grab their attention.

“Um. Guys.” Spike says. “Do you ever wandered what could be so awful that Esperanza and Ethan had to flee their region of the world because it was too dangerous?”

“I think I have a vague idea myself.” Applejack says. “I’ve seen things in my life, but this, by Celestia. What is this kind of cyclone?”

“I don’t know.” Twilight stands strong. “But it won’t stop us from protecting Equestria.”

At that moment a hole of Nightmares break the ground and a swarm exit from there, in between Flurry and Cadence.

“Mother!” Flurry shout, concerned.

“Darling! Watch-out!” Cadence tries to warns her daughter that was flying in the air.

But a monster slaps her and she crashes on the ground. A few nearby Nightmares grabs Cadence and tries to bite her, as she can’t move out of here, in middle of the swarm of beasts.

“My friends, watch-out!” Twilight gasps.

A few rocks and ice or crystal blocks appears and rises or fall here and there, as the ground trembles. The cyclone in the sky moves closer and closer to them all.


In Equideer, the ground trembles. Few swarms of the scarab-spider monstrosity of the name of Nightmares fly around in the sky like fishes clans in ocean. The sun slowly reaches evening and will soon go for sunset, while everyone tries to survive. Here and there, every creatures are united to survive the Nightmares, even once a lingotas will use their magic to levitate a rock that was falling on somepony. The mother of the family of the filly saved by the young lingotas thanks them and gesture to join the evacuation with them.

“It will require almost a day to move to Ponyville!” Obsidianna says.

“It is the only way.” Glowstone says. “Abyss will crush the continent with itself and the safest place is the center.”

“Okay. We have to warn Twilight.”


In Ponyville, Aurora and her friends face an invasion too.

“They keep coming! If it continues, we won’t survive!” Luster says.

“We have to hold up!” Aurora says, shooting at some monsters.

“We need something to shield us from the rocks and water, if not we will be crushed in a few hours!” Valentia points at the landscape around them that seems to keep launching rocks and water at them.

“I might have an idea!” Aurora says.

She seize the Diamond of Hope from her bag and tries to use a spell to handle the diamond’s energy. The six friends concentrate and use their conviction to help Aurora. Valentia protects them while they are occupied with this.
After a moment, Aurora trembles, however with enough of her effort and knowledge, with the help of her friends, she could succeed casting the spell. She magically take off from the ground and her eyes become bright white, while her friends are impressed how much power she have and manage to control without like, spontaneously combusting.
A shield dome made of hexagonal white lines appears all over Ponyville and forthwith block the rocks and monsters from coming-by. Right away Ponyville trembles as the shield absorbs any of the damages that would land on someone or a building or such, while Aurora’s face is expressionless, she falls on ground moveless, her eyes still bright white and the shield forbidding any new intruder to come in.

“That is... Wonderful.” Twinklesprite says. “You are so strong!”

“I don’t think she can’t hear you. Or maybe she can but she can’t reply.” Luster waves in front of Aurora’s face.

“Alright, I will clean the few monsters inside, protect her while I’ll go around.” Valentia says.

She flights in a whoosh and aim towards creatures that are annoying some citizens or soldiers in the distance. The rambling sound of Aurora’s horn now sit as one of the mane sound in the scene.

“I hope she won’t suffer any damages wielding that much power.” Strawberry worries.

“I hope too.” Luster says.


The night falls as Cadence and Flurry Heart fights monsters in a unleashed storm. A magical deer appears, flying in the sky.

“What is this?” Cadence asks.

“Hello my dear next victims.” The doe lands on ground.

“You think we are easy to submit?” Flurry Heart says.

She shoot a laser in her direction but the peryton teleports aside.

“No. I think you are easy to kill.” The doe says.

A nearby Nightmare opens it mouth, ready to claps its jaw on them. The peryton uses her magic to teleports Cadence right in front of the creature’s mouth. In a instant Flurry Heart shout.

“No!!!!” She scream as she manages to shines her horn.

In a magic flash the peryton finds themselves in the jaws of the monster when it claps down. Cadence and Flurry Heart are teleported away in the clouds.

“Am I.” Cadence mumbles. “Am I in heaven?”

“Oh no, that’s for sure.” Flurry says.

Approaching her they hug gently. Flurry have a tear or two.

“Gosh that was so scary. I’ve already lost my father, I won’t let anyone take you away from me.” She says. “We need to find the Crystal Heart to heal and get away before Abyss see we are up here.”


Obsidianna and Glowstone, with Equideer’s population, see the great magical shield of Ponyville close and the explosions on Canterlot in the distance.

“Come-on, we are almost there!” Obsidianna tries to comfort the population to not give up.

“I don’t know how we will enter...” Glowstone says.

She flies in the air and approach the shield. She slowly approach her hoof from it and place it on a hexagon. It is a physical shield that doesn’t seems to hurt or burst something. Her horn shines as she teleports a few meters further, in the shield, and come back where she were with another magic flash.
She then gesture at the people that are scared and that were staying in the bushes or such, trying to stay hidden from the threats.

“Let’s go, I’ll teleport everyone inside!” She says. But suddenly a Nightmare flies to her and bite her.

“Glowy!!!!!” Shout Obsidianna at all her lungs.

Glowstone losses consciousness, yet when the creature open its mouth to swallow the princess, Obsidianna shoots a great and powerful laser to the monster which explodes instantly. Glowstone falls, lifelessly down, as Obsidianna grabs her with her magic and slows her chute.

Coming by her side, Glowstone barely breathes, as a sort of poison or corrupted network travels from the bite and covers progressively all her body. Obsidianna have warm tears and they fall on the fallen mare.

“Oh my love!” Obsidianna says. “You can’t leave me.. I’m nothing without you!”

Her fur decays as the virus roam throughout the Princess’ body. She seems to become dehydrated and dry and her mane losses it’s colors. It doesn’t floats now, it just made of actual hairs.

“No!!! There must be a spell to heal you!!” Obsidianna sobs.

Valentia have spotted them and reach the in side of the shield close to them. Obsidianna teleports her aside of her.

“She have been hit?” Valentia gasps.

Obsidianna doesn’t reply, she just sobs.

“You are the only one powerful enough to move everyone inside, pull yourself together!” Valentia hugs her, knowing she is quite emotional. “I’ll use a cloud to cryogenize her, I hope that will slow her decease while we find a solution. For now we need to get everyone inside the shield!”

“Yes. You right. Quick! Everyone in line!” Obsidianna replies.

Valentia flies in the sky, and finds a cloud, that she grabs and pushes until the ground, making it rain snow on her and cool the princess. Meanwhile that time, Obsidianna move few groups of people inside the shield.


In Canterlot, around midday, Esperanza and Ethan sees throughout the windows their armies more and more exhausted.

“We need to fall back to Ponyville!” Esperanza says.

“We can’t! We need to wait Twilight’s convoy first!” Ethan retorts.

“We are here, tho.” Twilight opens the castle door.

Cadence grabs the Crystal Heart from her bag.

“It have been quite tried lastly, but it will be fine as long as we are alive.”

Cadence and Flurry snuggles. Twilight glances at the damages of Canterlot.

“We have to urge to Ponyville, before a skyscraper from Manehattan lands on it and decimate it!” Twilight says.

“Um. Twilight.” Spike says, sounding unsure. “Wouldn’t you mean, before the Crystal Empire fall on our heads?”

He points out the normally invisible with the planet’s curvature crystal castle that is currently visible as the continent’s outline rises higher and higher. Suddenly a house from the Yakyakistan smashes through a tinted glass of the castle and continues its course after crossing the other side’s window.

“Quick, we have to reach Ponyville before Ponyville reach us!” Esperanza points the shield of Ponyville being almost right angle from their position.

The royals and their friends and the soldiers tries to evacuate Canterlot without falling aside of the world. It looks like for mostly small creatures the ground still attract them but the planet’s gravity makes high building and tall mountains rollover, cracks and breaks into rubble until they find a stable position again. The whole continent’s outlines raises as if a flower would fold.


Valentia enters the room, which are in, Aurora and her friends.

“What’s up?” Valentia asks.

“She didn’t eaten a thing since yesterday.” Luster says.

“At least we managed to make her drink enough.” Strawberry says.

“Twilight and Esperanza are coming for soon. All the bugs are in our direction. It will be the final battle before we finally reach peace.” Valentia says.

“What are we going to do?” Twinklesprite says. “Our strategy was to flee and shield ourselves from the threats, but if they are all here, what will we do?”

“I don’t know. Aurora would surely have an idea, her.” Luster says.

“What if we don’t succeed?” Flowercorn panics. “Is this the end? Are we going to lose everything?”

Outside, the shield seems to glitch more and more frequently, as many many monsters strikes it and bites it, trying to break it. Twilight and everyone can enter the shield with a magic flash.

The three groups meeting again, and the total lasting population of Equestria and Equideer are inside the shield, while outside the storm shoots ice balls and creatures at the shield trying to break it.

“Be prepared, everyone!” Esperanza points in the sky.

A few tiles vanishes as the spell loses powers under the threat of so many things. The Crystal Palace swings side to side slowly, almost getting to fall, while everyone that looks at it have chills and internally hear scary scrambling strings and a rising tension.

“We need something big enough to resist it’s collide on us!” Spike says.

“Spike, you are a genius!” Twilight says. “Everyone! I need us to move the castle of friendship to grab the crystal palace when it will fall down!”

The palace starts falling towards Ponyville, but fortunately, Starswirl, Twilight, Esperanza, Ethan, Cadence and Flurry Heart uses their magic to move around the castle of friendship, disassembling its floors into an articulated hand that grabs the palace before it reaches the shield.
After several seconds where they all barely have enough force to place the castles aside of the shield, a smoke of colors and dangerousness appears on the top of the shield.

The doe strikes the shield with a hoof and a few hexes breaks, letting in few monsters while Obsidianna tries to counter them. Everyone tired and exhausted, now look at the peryton.

The six friends gather outside and touch Aurora. Feeling a connection with her, they can bring her back from her difficult spell casting. Her eyes found their colors again, her dually-colored pink and blue mane stops floating and she falls in Strawberry’s hooves, that holds her to not let her fall on the ground.

“Mhhh.” Aurora mumbles. “What happened?”

“You succeeded!” Twinklesprite kindly smiles at her.

“You are the best!” Suncream shout.

“You did it.” Luster smiles.

“We could gather all Equestria in your protective shield!” Flowercorn says. “That was fantastic!”

“You hold it for a day.” Strawberry congrats her. “You are magical!”

“Well. I never thought I was capable of doing that for that long...” She blushes. “Thanks girls. I’m feeling exhausted though.”

The shield disappeared but since everyone is here, there is all the soldiers around, capable of keeping away the monsters from the people even if many are hurt. The doe flies and lands on a broken bell that originated from the school of ponyville. All the Nightmares flies in fish bands around the scene more or less circularly but mainly under no exact direction.

“Aww, you are all so cute. Thinking you can beat us.” The doe says.

“What exactly is a ‘us’? Abyss will throw you away once he will had enough using you!” Starlight says.

“What?!?” She replies, trying to hide she have been moved by that thought. “No he wouldn’t!!”

Who do you think he is. An original bad guy for once?” Esperanza says. “We faced many threats. Surrender and we might not end you like you ended many lives during your evil time.”

“Never!” The peryton shout. “You have to face your downfall!”

“But why?” Ethan says. “Why can’t you fight the evil inside of you?”

“There is no evil inside me! I am not evil! I’m only doing rightful things!!” The doe replies.

The cyclone and the clouds gather around in an eye, that observes now the situation.

“Is causing disasters and obeying an obvious evil being is doing the rightful thing??” Twilight asks.

“You have only what you deserve!!” She replies.

“Really? So that scared and crying foals here and there deserves this? They parents hurt, or worse?” Esperanza says. “Why don’t you want to see the truth? You do see you are being the bad one here?”

“Well-... I-” She mumbles, hesitant.

The peryton trembles as her eyes changes colors slightly, like if the being was under an inner fight. The head of a young deer appears at the base of the neck while the peryton is immobilized.

“Twilight, look!” Starlight points out the creature. “We have to grab them out of the evil’s shape!”

Abyss throw a cloudy hand that grabs the peryton, but as soon as he does, Twilight, Starlight, and many of the ponies, deers, and other creatures of Equestria uses their powers to tear the being out of the magical shell. It is tightly stick together, and no side seems to be stronger than the other, as they do are trying to separate the peryton magic from the deer.

Obsidianna grabs Aurora with her when she casts a spell that teleports them in the doe’s mind.



“Where are we?” Aurora asks.

Obsidianna hugs her, then she gesture at the doe, laid in middle of a circle, a place Aurora remembers since she was at Deerlands too. The sun is up, the sky is calm and the slight gentle wind is peaceful.

“Hey there.” Obsidianna says. “I know where you have been.”

“You don’t know anything about me.” The fawn says, not even angry or loudly, just calmly and sadly.

“We could know if you tried to explain your issues rather than attacking us.” Aurora says.

“Isn’t it obvious?” The doe stands up and turn towards them, a corrupted colorful spark in her eyes for a moment. “I am a failure. I am meant to be harassed for my entire life. So yeah, sorry, but when occasion showed to get revenge, I took it.”

“You don’t have to.” Aurora tries to convince her. “You are more than useful for everyone if you decide to act good and kindly towards everyone that deserves it!”

Obsidianna have tears. Aurora walks towards the doe and raise an hoof to her, gently and slowly, just in will to see her took it.

“When I faced Nightmare Hateress, I had friends behind me to remind me I could fight against the evil inside me.” Obsidianna recalls her memories.

“I don’t have friends!” The doe denies the hoof by pushing it aside. She have somewhat of a glitch of a form of peryton head out of her for an instant. “I will never have any ever, because society’s hierarchy is meant to place me as the punching ball of the world!” The doe shout and have plain dark eyes for a second, with colorful lightnings exiting her hairs at the moment, before her normal eyes comes back.

Conscious about herself, or regretting, or scared of the future, or both all of these, the doe have tears. The crowd outside of her mind in the real world hear everything and are moved by the conversation as no one tear the peryton anymore, even Abyss exited his cloud cyclone thing to hear everything personally.

“I don’t want to be myself. I want to be somebody else.” The doe cries slightly, with her little hooves she tries to get rid of her tears.

“It’s okay.” Obsidianna says.

“I accept that.” Aurora says. “I don’t want you to be hurt. I’d like to help you.”

“I’d do everything to heal the damages I have caused...” The doe says. “If only people would see me differently than what I used to be.”

“Obsidianna and I will accept you.” Aurora replies. “What do you want to be? You know, with enough work, you can change into a beautiful and appreciated doe.”

“Is it possible?” The feminine deer asks.

“Everything is possible if you trust enough in it.” Aurora says.

“What was I before I evolved? I was just like you.” Obsidianna says wisely. “You don’t feel capable of beating the evil virus being in you because you think you are alone. Which is false.”

“It is true! I have not a single friend!” The doe says.

“Yeah. Okay. You didn’t had any friend ever.” Aurora says.

She raise her hoof again.

“Do you want to be my friend?” Aurora asks.

“I- I...” The doe feels split up by that unexpected proposition from her point of view. “Would you be my friend? For real?”

“Yes.” Aurora smiles. “I don’t have a slot limit for my number of friend. You can join.”

“Do you say that because you have many friends?” She asks.

“Oh my gosh, no!” Aurora giggles. “I say that because I’m trying to be funny. Friends are here to warm eachother’s hearts. My hoof won’t last long pulled up like this.”

“Oh sorry.” The doe says.

She does a step and hug firmly the unicorn that smiles and hugs her too.

“That doesn’t solve my up-standing hoof problem.” Aurora jokes before the doe shakes her hooves to hug her again.

“I didn’t knew you do humor, Aurora.” Obsidianna giggles.

“I didn’t knew either, but it looks like these last overstressing days changed me too.” Aurora smiles.

Exiting the peryton, the three of them reach the ground in middle of everyone. Abyss growls.

“I will come back!” Abyss says.

But before he can vanishes out of existence as does his clouds, a certain being snap his fingers, making the monkey unable to use his powers. Aside of Obsidianna and Esperanza, Discord appears, standing and looking at the cartoon being.

“Nu-uh-uh. Not so fast.” Discord says.

“What?” The cartoon out-of-place monkey-like figure tries to escape, but no movement of his are efficient. “Why can’t I go away?”

Huh, you run out of fabric strings huh? You two are going to stay at sight until we find a way to resolve everything you done.” Discord declares. “By Celestia, even my own magic is not capable of that shambles.”

“How do we put the world and everything back in place??!!” Pinkie Pie shouts, her eyes being red and her head being comically gigantic for a second.

“Um. Hehe. I’m not sure that it is possible...” The colorful monkey says, embarrassed.

“What?” Discord freaks out. “You don’t control all of this??!?”

“In fact, I don’t control all of these too.” The monkey points the creatures. “I can only invoke them...”

Everyone gasps, as some soldiers in the background continues to defense against them, the creature looks like only having their own side to watch.

“It’s okay.” Aurora says. “I know what to do.”

Flurry Heart and Esperanza walks towards her. Flurry Heart levitates the Crystal Heart, and Esperanza seize the Unity cube out of her chest. Aurora brings out the Diamond of Hope.

“Maybe it looks like this to terminate an army of unbreakable robots to save your nation.” Aurora says.

“What?” Luster Dawn says. “You don’t- You don’t think of doing it, right?”

“And your friends...” Aurora waves at her beloved friends that all smiles at her too.

“Twilight? Esperanza?” Luster Dawn tries to gesture at them but they just observe the young unicorn.

Strawberry, Twinklesprite, Suncream, Flowercorn, and Luster Dawn all have tears in their eyes. Luster Dawn galops towards her willing to stop her, but she teleports her back close to her other Guardians friends and spawns a chain and a ball at a hoof of her. The cuffs are fluffy so it doesn’t hurt her in anyway, but she is restricted and can’t move towards her.

“Bestie, no!” Luster cries. “Don’t you dare- I- I swear, don’t you dare do this!!”

The next instant, Aurora activates her horn and takes in charge both the energy from the cube, the crystal, and the diamond. A magical, powerful yet majestic beamray exits the place she were standing and brights the sky and the nearbies. Every single Nightmares instantly are attracted at the light and goes for it, and when they touch the ray they vanishes into nothingness.

The scene of Ponyville sit still for at least half a minute, while no scary bugs are around anywhere anymore. The sky is cleaned out and the sun shines warmly into the scene as the continent find its original form. The parts of it reform the landscape and even if not every single detail regain its place, most of them do. The crystal palace and the friendship castle find themselves travelling back to their original state and forms. The very gentle wind over the few standing-up trees in the distance around sounds peaceful, and the ambiance seems cleared out, as the beamray loses consistency since its job is done.

The chain and the ball disappears, letting Luster Dawn sprints in her direction. When she reaches the edge of the crater that is where she was being before, she see the form of her friend made of dust and powder that is slowly blown up by the breeze.

“No!!” Luster sobs, urging or tripping at the slope of the crater before she reaches the dust. “Aurora don’t do this! You can’t leave us alone! You can’t!!” She tries to reassemble the ashes with her hooves while screaming for her friend.

The cube of Unity, the Crystal Heart and the Diamond of Hope, are, on their side, still looking existing and fine. Esperanza levitates the cube, while Flurry Heart levitates the Crystal. The other new 6 joins Luster Dawn and tries to comfort her.

“Don’t worry, we will remember her.” Twinklesprite says.

“I don’t care about remembering her!!” Luster Dawn shout. “I want to touch her face and her hooves everyday because she is living by my side!! Not an ancient legend we only wish she was still there!!”

Esperanza and Obsidianna hugs, both crying.

“What a courageous and powerful mare.” Obsidianna says.

“If only Glowstone could see that...” Esperanza cries. “What a brave champion she is...”

“Twilight!! Starlight!! Starswirl!!” Luster shout. “Do something!! Why couldn’t you sacrifice for us, huh?? I need her!” Luster sobs heavily. “Aurora you freaking me out, come back now!!”

Everyone have a tears. Twilight and Esperanza walks towards Luster to comfort her.

“How much power she have. To be able to sacrifice herself like this.” Twilight says.

“I don’t care! Why couldn’t you use your magic to wipe the monsters and it would be it!!” Luster cries.

“We aren’t as powerful as her.” Esperanza says.

“Are you joking? You are the freaking alicorn princesses of Equestria and Equifrancia! Couldn’t you do something for her?” Luster shout.

“My dear student.” Twilight says. “You seems to have some misconceptions over magic and how to use it. If a pony happen to have both wings, horn, and earth pony powers, it doesn’t mean they are instantly and always as powerful as anything against them or that they will face on their road. The most important part for magic is the conviction. She always had been gifted with her knowledge, she just needed to see you capable of standing for yourself.”

“She seen you and your friends smiling and happy with you.” Esperanza continues. “That is everything she needed to wield a slice of both the cube’s, the crystal’s, and the diamond’s energy.”

“That is heartbreaking.” Luster says. “Why can’t you try to bring her back again? She could remake the Diamond of Hope by her magic. Can’t you do that with her?”

“My dear student.” Twilight says. “A pony is way more complex than a diamond.”

“Plus she was helped with her very good friends.” Esperanza smiles to the friends of Luster.

They all hug Luster to comforts her.

“We have to try, tho!” Suncream says.

“We want her back!” Strawberry smiles.

“We all are convinced of this!” Twinklesprite says.

“Um actually. We could help on that.” Abyss says. “Eris have some... interesting powers.”

“What do you mean?” Obsidianna asks them.

“I can see spirits..” Eris says shyly.

“And I can creates functioning bodies.” Abyss says.

“Really?” Luster Dawn have some hope in her eyes.

“Wait, this might be a trap.” Esperanza tries to warns everyone of that possibility.

“No. We are telling the truth.” Eris says.

Starlight walks towards the Diamond of Hope.

“If we use the three artifacts aside there is no reason why we couldn’t bring Aurora back.” Starlight guesses. “We just have to understand how each of them works.”

Flurry Heart grabs the heart, Esperanza grabs the cube, and Twilight grabs the diamond. They all use their magic and disappears.

“Twilight!” Rarity worries.


Esperanza, Flurry Heart, and Twilight, both appears on the middle of a circle, the landscape made of colorful clouds and a few rainbow in the distance brights and shines.

“Where are we?” Esperanza asks.

“This place is where everypony retire.” Twilight explains. “Once their life is done.”

Esperanza walks around and find a multitude of ponies here and there, playing around, smiling and running. The dimension seems different than Equestria since everyponies can interact with clouds, not just pegasus. In fact, everyponies doesn’t seem to have anything more than their body, but without wings or horns.

Twilight wave at a young mare that was wandering what these three princesses was doing here. Not only they are alicorns, but they also appears more physical than anypony else, that are more cloud or fume made.

“Hello little one.” Twilight says. “Do you know where we can find a certain pony?”

The mare gestures at a direction where a cloud castle stands.

Walking towards it they meet an alicorn princess with pink, blue, and green floating mane.

“Hello, my lovely and dedicated student.” Celestia cheers her student.

Her mane floats and blends into cloudy shapes and figures regularly before they disappears, like an endless burning fire the mane movement and seems living. Celestia doesn’t seems physical like the three princesses but more blurry like everyone living here.

Walking in the castle, they are all impressed to see the stunning tinted glasses of the windows. Even if the castle doesn’t look like Canterlot’s it still have the same historical events painted in it’s throne room.

“I assume you are here for a specific mission.” Celestia guesses. “Even if I always like your visits, you three seems quite concerned for something.”

“I know how it breaks your rules and how it is difficult thing to do. But I’d like to bring back one of my student.” Twilight declares.

Celestia opens the door and waves at Luna. Princess Luna smiles and leap to Twilight and hugs her.

“Hi Twilight! What a pleasure to meet you!” Luna warmly smiles to her and her friends. “Flurry! You have grown up so much since last time I seen you!”

“Hi Luna!” Flurry Heart greets her too.

“Hi. I’m Esperanza, nice to meet you.” Esperanza shakes Luna’s hoof.

“So?” Twilight asks Celestia. “What can you do for us?”

“Who is this student?” Celestia asks, annoyed by that demand.

“Her name is Aurora Sunshine.” Esperanza says.

“Luna, can you join us?” Celestia asks her sister.

“Of course, sis.” Luna closes the books she was viewing.


They all are now in a round place where a big curved screen depicts multiple things. But Celestia and Luna shines their horns as they use their magic and the screen shows letters after Luna start typing on a cloud-made keyboard.

“Aurora Sunshine, huh.” Luna says. “What an interesting mare.”

Aurora appears as a cloud being, in a group of many where they play and runs around.

“Let’s see if she deserves it first.” Celestia announces. “Warp towards her cutie mark.”

“Yes, sister.” Luna agrees.

She type on her cloud keyboard and a past memory of Aurora appears on the screen. It is a bit blurry, probably cause of it’s oldness, but seems still powerful and strong.


Someponies were circling Aurora and another pony, in kind of an harassment situation before they flee the public. Finding themselves hidden in bushes, the older stallion pegasus start crying.

“That’s it, I have enough!” The stallion says. “I’m tired of all of this! They treating us all the day long!”

“I know. But we are blank-flanks aren’t we.” Aurora guesses.

“Yet we are ponies! We have feelings! We have passions! We are beings!” The stallion strikes the ground and growl, angry. “We just need revenge! They made a big mistake attacking us!”

“No! Please.” Aurora grab his tail. “We need to stay apart from their revenge and troublemaking loops... It will be better for the both of us.”

“Okay. What can we do then?” The stallion lays on ground.

“You like drawing, right Sparkling Glow?” Aurora asks.

“I think so. I’m not sure of anything anymore.” The stallion says.

“Here. What if we wrote a book?” Aurora proposes.

“Y-you know I’m not so good at writing...” Sparkling Glow says.

“But I am. And I’m not so good at drawing. But you are. Why don’t we make a little tale-thing, a fun and cute little story, and then we show it to everypony so they see we are good at something!”

“I can try drawing something, maybe..” The stallion guesses. “But I don’t even have any paper or pencils...”

“I always have that on me.” Aurora smiles.

She spawns papers and few colors. The stallion jumps on the paper and pens Aurora gives him and he start drawing, his wings all unfold as he seems excited and happy.

“What do you have in mind?” Aurora asks.

“I don’t know. Maybe two friends on top of a hill watching their hometown with why not a bigger city in the distance or something.” The pegasus says. “Why don’t you tell our tale while you write, it might help us imagine better?”

“Great idea!” Aurora smiles. “Here we go. Once upon a time. In the magical lands of Equestria. Two ponies and friends, happy with each other but thirsty of new adventures...”

As Aurora was writing, after a time, she suddenly realize the stallion felt asleep on her lap while she was telling the story. She yawned softly, and put the story-book aside, then she rested against the bushes and closed her eyes too.

As the two ponies sleep in peace, their ramps shines as their cutie marks appears. Sparkling Glow have three coloring pencils, a red, a blue, a yellow, and Aurora Sunshine have an in-building book with few papers exiting it and a pencil resting on top of it, like if it was ready to write with.

“That is. Beautiful.” Luna says.

Celestia sighs. “I have to admit she isn’t doing too badly for now. Let’s see her proudest moment.”

That moment is when she used both the Diamond of Hope, the Crystal Heart, and the Unity Cube, to eliminate forever the threat of the Nightmares. Watching that scene again, Twilight, Flurry, and Esperanza does have emotions on their face. Celestia have a few tears, but Luna isn’t entitled to be emotionless and loudly blow in a tissue.

“Oh. Okay.” Celestia have difficulties holding her little cries. “If you want to bring that sort of mare to life again. I guess it is only fair. She is just so dedicated. Of course.”


Luster tries to wipe her tears, but only a song come to her mind.

“How I used to wander”
“What friendship could be”

Twinklesprite doesn’t know this song but her passion for pretty things makes her able to fill fifth and such second voice notes. Fluttershy can’t hold herself and sings subtly with them.

“This is where the magic happens...”
“This is where the magic lives...”
“Our friendships weave together stronger...”
“The bonds grow deeper, lasting longer...”
“And the greatest spell you'll know...”
“Is how the Magic of Friendship grows...”

Luster does a pause to wipe her tears away again.

“How the Magic of Friendship grows.”

She finished the song alone and a bit more proud of what her friend did, slightly feeling better. But now Discord and Abyss argues.

“You left me all alone in the wild!” Abyss says.

“You disappeared, it’s not my fault!” Discord retorts. “I searched for you a long time!”

“I was flying far, yes! If you didn’t made me lifting like a balloon!” Abyss continues.

Suddenly a light appears in the sky. Flurry Heart, Twilight, Esperanza, and a light bulb reaches the ground gently, under everyone’s looks, even if most people have walked away and started to rebuild things or travel to their home.

The five friends are still here of course, and some still have tears. Luster admires the light and as it decreases, it is revealed that Celestia and Luna came down to Equus themselves. When they see that, everyone bows.

“My dear little ponies of the Surface. What a long and bewitching adventure you all passed together. Twilight Sparkle, my dearest student, now had come to me in the realm of the Skies, to beg me a little effort to bring back her own proud and mighty mare of a student.” Celestia tells.

“Celestia, what a pleasure to meet you.” Obsidianna bows.

“What a pleasure to see how your valiant and fierce nation resisted every threats.” Celestia nods. “Your heritage on Equestria is only beneficial. In the same meaning, I have been observing your little differences with Equideer, Twilight.”

Starlight blushes a little. Twilight hides herself in her floating mane of a bit.

“We were scared of them at first.” Starlight giggles. “Given their strength and what they overcome occasionally in their history, they are very powerful.”

“Very powerful indeed.” Luna says. “But not less loving and caring. We talked about it, the Queen of the Skies and me, and we would like you two’s nations to form an elemental and crucial alliance. Your collaboration is the strongest while even the only key for our survive in the universe.”

“In the universe?” Strawberry asks.

“You mean we have dangers in space??” Fluttershy is afraid.

“No, little ones. Not yet, don’t worry.” Luna comforts them.

“But I presume it is a good time to finally take off as a new space civilization.” Celestia. “I am not much physic anymore. Therefore you are the only ones that can communicate and work around to build ties with the people beyond our sky.”

“I promise we will do everything we can to reach your wills, your majesty.” Twilight nods.

“We will help you, your highness. Our technology is yours.” Ethan nods.

“Ambiset?” Celestia asks. “I’d like to see you compliant for goodness in the future.”

“Y-yes your majesty!” The colorful monkey says. “I’m sorry for every troubles I caused.”

“You can be.” Luna adds. “But Eris and you can work on bringing back spirits that didn’t joined heaven yet.”

“Yes your majesty!” The feminine doe says. “I will do everything for Equestria now.”

“Wise decision.” Celestia says.

Celestia and Luna’s horns shines, as they point the ground in middle of them, Aurora Sunshine materializes there progressively. Once she is completely set she falls on ground and take big breaths. Luster Dawn runs to her and pounces on her, and hug her as tight as she possibly can.

“Oh dear I missed you so much already.” Luster cries. “Please never do that again, my love!!”

“What?” Twinklesprite is shocked. The four other friends are also quite impressed by that sentence.

“M- my friend!!” Luster says. “My very best bestie friendly friend!!”

Luster blushes immensely but Aurora doesn’t seems to mind that lapsus.

“It’s okay darling, you can be confused with your feelings with everything we have been through...” Aurora says. “But it’s not like I wasn’t knowing it. You hide your feelings very badly honey.” She smirks.

“You don’t mind?” Luster asks. “I’m sorry you just have been resurrected by the Queen of Skies and the Queen of Stars and I’m coming up with my tiny self being in love with you...” Luster admits, limitlessly embarrassed.

“Hey there. There is no such things as little or great people. Everyone have feelings and have right to express them.” Aurora hugs her, and then she whisper in her ear. “Besides, I always grow shared feelings with people as cute and caring as you.”

Luster Dawn have sparkles in her eyes and trembles of happiness, before she take-off from ground and flies to a nearby tree, crashing in it from her overflowing excitement.

“I’m okay!” She adds.

Celestia and Luna waves at everyone around.

“I count on you Twilight. Achieve space with Equestria’s first manned suborbital flight, and reach for me again. Alright?” Celestia says.

“Yes your majesty.” Twilight nods.

“Take care, my little cuties.” Celestia smiles.

After a flash they disappeared. Ambiset tries to walk away but Discord stop him.

“Where are you going?” Discord asks. “We didn’t came to an agreement of your reformation yet.”

“Huh, the mares of the sky left, what are you going to do?” Ambiset giggles.

“They are probably closely watching us right now.” Starlight says. “You better not anger her more, she came down to our world today already.”

“You all want me to offer you my efforts to earn my reformation?” Ambiset does a face. “Did you understood even a single part of my current motivations? I want to end your world and every of your pathetic little faces to cry in defeat!”

Aurora approaches Ambiset, while Twilight, Esperanza and Flurry Heart keep a close distance to her to protect her.

“Hey there. What’s wrong?” Aurora asks. “Why would you do that?”

“Well, for the fun of it, first of.” Ambiset have an evil smile of a second. “But also because your world is mean!”

“Mean? Why mean? For whom this world is mean?” Aurora asks.

“For people like us!” Ambiset have extensive fabric arms and bring Eris close to him. “We are doomed in your perfect, smiling society! We are lampoons! Pasquinades, for every single pop-colored tweeting-and-singing ponies to make fun of!”

“I’m sorry you felt that way.” Aurora says. “I’d like to help you heal from that scars you have in you. But we can’t help you if you don’t allow it. If you keep yourself closed we won’t be able to help you.”

“Aurora is my friend now.” Eris turns back and walks closer to Aurora. “She promised she will help me make myself a better being in the world.”

Eris and Aurora snuggles for a tiny bit, showing what affection is to the purple-magenta marmoset. The five friends also come close and smile at him.

“This. This is what friendship could be.” Aurora tells. “If you let it reach you.”

“No. You’re lying. No one will ever do these friend-things with me!” Ambiset says.

Ambiset turns his back on them. But Eris comes by his side and hugs him. He looks surprised and unexpecting that turn of things.

“I know this is an odd start of a friendship we had for now, but we are quite fusional together aren’t we?” Eris says, smiling. After that she turns around and tries to take a stronger voice. “Also I want to make it clear. Like Obsidianna did her changes, I want everyone to call me Eris. I’m a doe. Accept it and be my friend. Or face my fury. Attention, I’m friend with Aurora and her friends.” She smiles.

“Great!” Aurora hugs her. “You stand for yourself, that’s good!”

“Okay. On my side I’d do like to take my name Ambiset back, and yeah... I promise to not cause harm in the future.” Ambiset says.

“Pinky promise?” Pinkie smiles

“Yes, pinky promise.” Ambiset says.

Everyone seems calm and walks down hill, the pillars and the mane 6 looking for where to start rebuilding everything. But suddenly, Aurora shines. Not just her cutie mark or something. Her whole being brights and seems out of place.

“Um. What are you doing?” Luster asks.

“What?” Aurora says, clueless. “Is there something wrong?”

“I mean artistically you look beautiful but technically you might have something weird going on?” Twinklesprite says.

“What is it! What’s happening to me!?!??” She feels herself glowing but she doesn’t know much why.

After a time the new 6 have their eyes plain white and a ray of light exits their whole selves and hit Aurora before she levitates off the ground and start floating in air. Twilight and the others comes back here as they see the light but nothing changes, they can’t understand or know what is happening right now.

“What’s happening?” Flurry Heart asks.

“I don’t know!” Twilight says.

“Did you seen that, mother?” Esperanza says.

But when she tries to glance if her mother is around she finds herself uncontrollably moving her head towards the light and at that moment the Princess of Equestria, the Princess of the Crystal Empire and the Princess of Equifrancia have their eyes white too, they have a light ray too without any clues for them to know or understand what is happening. Both the three have their mane float and shines while their wings are unfold, they look disturbed strangely, like if they were both under pain and pleasure, coldness and warmth, fear and tranquility, all while the light bulb that was Aurora is now having little patches of magic coming our of herself and spinning around her faster and faster.

After a time the whole place flashes bright before regaining clearness, but the bulb in the sky is now a cutie mark. A cutie mark that grabs Obsidianna’s attention. The cutie mark is a book that seems halfly open or closed as papers and colorful stuff overflow from its interior, while a rainbow quill is resting on top of the book’s cover. Undetailed usually, but when it reaches closer to the ground we can eventually see the book have a golden equine-like icon in the center of it, while four Fleur de Lis ornate the corners oriented vertically, and when the cutie mark reaches the ground the light shines again letting appear the mare, while everyone asks themselves what is happening.

“Um. Aurora?” Luster asks. “Are you okay?”

Aurora unfold her beautiful and magnificent alicorn wings as a warm and majestuous orchestral of an ambiance sounds for everyone internally. Her feathers are just as the same tone her coat is, a light and clear blue-green tint coming from Lyra’s coat.

“Oh my. You are. Wonderful!” Twinklesprite says.

“Your wings are so pretty!” Strawberry smiles.

“My- my wings...?” Aurora tries to turn her head to look at them, touching them verifying they are real. “I-I have wings? W-why do I have wings?!?”

Twilight walks towards the group and smiles. After a glance at Esperanza and Flurry Heart, she lean towards the little pony in face of her and touch her shoulders with her horn, then her head.

“I, Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria, crowns you Aurora Sunshine, daughter of Lyra Heartstrings and Sweetie Drops, the Princess of Creativity!” The great purple alicorn says in front of the tiny green-blue coated pony.

“Pr- Princess?” Aurora is surprised. “But what princess could I ever be?”

“A wonderful one, for sure!” Suncream cheers her.

“That’s true darling.” Twinklesprite smiles.

Aurora manages to fold her wings with enough concentration.

“W- what? I- I...” Aurora is confused. “Why would I be a princess? I was fine as an unicorn!?”

Obsidianna comes-by and snuggles with the pony.

“My dear. Your cutie mark is very interesting. You must be a chosen one by nature to follow our steps in guarding and leading Equus in the light.” Obsidianna says. “I was the element of Creativity, but you are the Princess of Creativity.”

“But why do you all keep calling me that way? What I have done? Why would I be special?” Aurora asks, lost and confused.

“You are the Princess of Creativity.” Twilight explains. “Because you always could find a way to help your friends, you always do your best to repair your mistakes, you always tried to do your best in the first place, and because you are ultimately very creative.”

“I- I guess that’s right.” Aurora seems to understand. “I have gave my life for my friends and my world to be free from monsters...”

“You befriended two very special beings that happened to have lost their way and gone wrong. You made them see why and you made them know they actually don’t want to do wrong and do want help, which you gave them, with your overflowing love and caring for anyone you see in need of it.” Twilight explains.

“I know it is difficult for a change that big to happen so fast. But don’t worry. You will have plenty of time as well as we all are going to reconstruct Equestria and beyond.” Obsidianna says.


Canterlot still being in rebuilding, a limitless crowd of ponies, deers, griffons, dragons, yaks, and other creatures attend to the ceremony. In the castle, Twinklesprite is panicking. She tries to correct a few undetailed unnecessary things on all of her friends’ dresses.

“Oh my gosh I will never have finished dressed you before the start!!” Twinkie panics.

“Don’t worry Twinkie you got it.” Strawberry smiles to her.

“And I’m not even any close to being ready myself!!” Twinkie says. “What am I going to do?!?”

Outside, Obsidianna and Glowstone with Cadence and Flurry Heart also aside of Esperanza and Ethan are trying to calm the crowd. Starlight comes out of the corridor and smiles heavily, in an embarrassed way.

“We are almost ready!!” Starlight grins.

“You said that ten minutes ago...” Esperanza says.

“Don’t worry people, I’m sure we will have them out soon!” Ethan tries to reassure the crowd. “They are almost ready, for real this time!”

After enough wait they all comes out of the hall and presents in front of the endless crowd. Who? The new 6 friends of course. They are all in beautiful or very cool dress, for Flowercorn and Suncream, while Twinklesprite did her best for Strawberry, Aurora and herself to wear a great outfit for that milestone occasion.

“Hello, hello everyone.” Twilight smiles. “We are united this very day for a special occasion. I want to present to you one of my dearest, most dedicated, and fairly lovable of a student, that happens to be best friends with 5 other wonderful beings that saved and helped Equestria and beyond many several times. My dearest subjects, and creatures of Equus, I, with immense pleasure, can reveal to you for the first time, Princess Aurora Sunshine!”

The crowd cheers. Aurora is surely willing to give a speech.

“Hello and welcome.” She starts. “Once again we have met troubles on our path. Once again we had very tough times. But some of us will rise again. Some of us will raise wiser, older, stronger, and prouder about the way we overcome. I hope this will never blind my vision, but I always will walk to the light. Even if I don’t know what it really means or what I am supposed to do as a Princess, I am willing to take the responsibilities that comes with the powers I have acquired the same way I decided to mindlessly give my life to my friends, my family, my nation, and my world. I am your Princess and my wills are for you, the people. Thank you, thank you very much!”

Coming back inside, in a staged room, all families of the main guests are here.

Aurora’s mothers hugs her, having tears in their eyes.

“We are so, so proud of you my little filly!” Lyra says.

“You are amazing, my cutie pie.” Bonbon says.

“Thanks moms.” Aurora smiles. “But where is my brother?”

“Oh.” Sweetie drops sighs. “Sprinkle Strings probably did receive an invitation. Or like, knew what was happening.”

“You know your brother.” Lyra says. “We better not try to step on his personal space too much.”

“Yes.” Aurora says. “Wasn’t expecting him to come anyways.”


Obsidianna, Esperanza and Glowstone smiles to her. Glowstone seems covered in a protective tissue like embalmed mummy or such which let appears her eyes and face, that still have few signs of the decease’s network veins over her.

“Thanks again for saving my mother.” Esperanza hugs her. “I know you are giving a big part of your alicorn powers to heal her everyday. So I will never thank you enough for that.”

“Don’t thank me. Being your hope for space exploration is the best gift I always could dream of.” Aurora smiles.

“Hey, we have to announce that too!” Twilight reminds.

She walks towards the stage and grabs everyone’s attention.

“We officially announce that the race for Space have started. The Alliance of Equestria and Beyond aim to launch a crew into space, build a space station, and land on the moon.” Twilight says. “Everyone’s free to help or not. Don’t worry, we won’t change laws or anything, we are just aiming for space.”


Aurora, Luster, Strawberry, Twinkie, Suncream, and Flowercorn, are sat in a carpool and rolling to somewhere. Somewhere which, they don’t even know yet.

“We are we going?” Luster asks.

“I don’t know.” Aurora says. “Where do you wanna go?”

“You two have homes at Ponyville but we us four live at Trotetia.” Twinkie says. “What could we do? We aren’t going to travel half the continent to see us everytime we wanna?”

“Maybe we could build a new mansion, in middle of the frontier and half distance from Ponyville and Trotetia. We would be in the mansion one week and the other at our other home. Plus it could be a symbol for Equideer and Equestria friendship!” Strawberry proposes.

“Wonderful idea!” Suncream cheers.

“That’s great!” Twinkie smiles.

“Another wonderful project to work all together!” Luster says.

“We are bestest friends aren’t we?” Aurora hugs them all. “Long live to friendship, long live to harmony!”


🛫🌌 THE END 🦄🚀

🎉 To be continued in season 2 🎉

Author's Note:

My Little Pony: The Legend of Equifrancia

Cycloneverse Voice Cast

Voice trait types and cast ideas

Main Cast


Rebecca Shoichet
Aurora Sunshine

Ashleigh Ball
Suncream
Rainbow Dash
Applejack

Tabitha St. Germain
Twinklesprite
Rarity
Queen Luna
Lyra Heartstrings

Sabrina Pitre
Luster Dawn
“Princess daughter of Naponyon”

Kelly Sheridan
Flowercorn
Starlight Glimmer
Princess Flurry Heart

Nicole Oliver
Sweetie Drops
Queen Celestia
Princess Glowstone

Britt McKillip
Princess Cadance
Princess Obsidianna

Miley Cyrus
Queen Esperanza

Tara Strong
Princess Twilight Sparkle

Andrea Libman
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie
Strawberry Jam


Secondary Cast


Niketa Calame
Aurora Sunshine (young)

Jonathan Taylor Thomas
Sparkle Glow (young)

Jeremy Irons
Abyss / Ambiset

Bex Taylor-Klaus
Eris

Matthew Broderick
King Ethan

James Earl Jones
Naponyon Maneapart

John de Lancie
Discord

Cycloneverse Orchestral Styles

Hans Zimmer
For legendary orchestral OSTs

Steve Jablonsky
For modern epic battle orchestral OSTs

Daniel Ingram
For song and themes musics