• Published 2nd Aug 2022
  • 200 Views, 0 Comments

Cyclonestorm - Sweetlilkitten



A quick paced, epic and dramatic adventure throughout Equestria and the world.

  • ...
 0
 200

Season 2 Episode 5

A swarm of monsters invade the base as suddenly the ground trembles, some part of it shambles and a lot of cells falls in it. The soldiers are unprepared for this strike and losses are many.

Aurora tries to use her wings but she falls, barely gliding from times to times she mainly just fail to stay up. Esperanza uses her levitation on her to avoid her being crushed by the monster’s bites.


Glowstone and the others were waiting outside of the room when they see few doctors and nurses urges to the room where the princess is. The beeps of the machines are worryingly sounding and Glowstone stresses out more and more.

“Oh come-on now, let them a chance!” Glowstone says.

“I hope they aren’t in troubles!” Says Starlight.


Luster waves at Flurry Heart.

“Hey!” She smiles. “Did you made what I asked for?”

“Wow, can you at least be friendly with me?” Flurry says. “I’m your friend, remember? Anyways. I’d like you to be cautious with this love spell potion. It is from the magic of love itself, from the crystal heart. I hope you know what you are doing.”

“Yes, yes. Now the potion.” Luster demand.

“Fine.” Flurry roll her eyes.

Getting the hooves on the potion Luster runs away.

“Thanks again Flurry, I’d owe you a lot!” Luster says.

“Yes you do!” Flurry pouts a bit.


Finding themselves in calm again, while the place is still destroyed, the situation seems more stable, somehow. Aurora tries to get rid of the her own hairs that keep getting into her face, while Esperanza’s floating mane is looking messed up too. They both looks exhausted and couldn’t stand too much for long in here.

“We have to get back.” Aurora tells her.

“What? No! We need to save her!” Esperanza tells. “We need to get rid of her decease! After what we can go!”

“We can’t!” Aurora says. “We can’t make it! We are in troubles against regular bacterias here. Beating her sickness would require a full army of trained and prepared soldiers! The cost of it would be tremendous!”

“I’ll pay the price!” Esperanza says. “I’ll buy some Equestria’s ponypower if it is needed!”

“No way! That’d ruin your country! We can’t invest that much risk just for one being! People would eventually know it and protest we made that many efforts for some and not others!” She tries to reason her.

Esperanza sighs.

“You are right. We can’t make it.” Esperanza says.

Their horns shines and suddenly they get out of the tininess, and in a flash Esperanza manages to teleport them both on a landing site. Twilight and Starlight comes-by, as guards patrols around here and there. The sun is about to set, but not too low yet.

“Hey there! Everything’s alright? Are you okay?” Twilight asks.

“Yes, we are fine.” Esperanza says. “We just had to give up.”

“Esperanza...” Aurora tries to speak with her. “Esperanza wait....”

Esperanza unfold her wings and flies away, in a overly dramatic kind of way. Glowstone comes-by, worrying.

“Something’s wrong?” Glowstone asks.

“The realm of tininess is quite dangerous, even more that we had thought.” Aurora says. “It would cost so much to train an army and we would still loose many.”

“I’ll speak to her.” Glowstone flies in the sky.


Esperanza is sat on the top of a cliff. An old abandoned tower was here, maybe as a lighthouse, but it is scattered. While anyways. What is important about this place is that from here we have a view both on Trotetia and few of Equideer’s lands at left, while we can just perceive far, far away in the distance Equestria, and more precisely Canterlot, and it’s golden roof buildings, aside of the mountain it is settled on, at right of the cliff’s end.

“You aren’t afraid of heights?” Glowstone tries to be silly just for making her daughter feel less sad.

“I used to come up here.” She wipes her tears and tries to not completely falls in sobs. “The view helps me keep peace within myself.”

“What’s wrong my dear? Why you act all that different suddenly these days?” Glowstone asks.

“Mommy... I’m scared.” Esperanza turns her head towards Glowstone and few tears travels on her clear grayish coated cheeks. “I don’t even understand I’m going to lose Obsidianna like that.” She sobs. “What I am going to do? She’s like my compass in the wild! I’m-.. I’m just so scared. I’m just so freaking scared.”

“Oh, baby.” Glowstone hugs her, wiping her tears of her eyes and snout. “I’m scared too.”

“Really?” The daughter asks.

“Mhm.” Glowstone says in her usual motherly voice. “You know. When I was powerless, and seeing our family teared apart by the crisis. I was really scared. But eventually I knew you’d find a way.”

“What if we don’t?” Esperanza asks.

“We don’t always have to find a way. Our heritage will survive through decades. We had a wonderful nation after all didn’t we?” Glowstone says.

“What do you mean?” Esperanza asks.

“The good actions we did are a thing. Even if we don’t survive. Sometimes, it is easier to understand when it is about regular ponies, but tragical stories are still, yet, stories.”

“So... While it might end sad, the story is still worth to tell?” Esperanza guesses.

“Exactly.” Glowstone says. “Obsidianna had a complication just yet. Doctors had put efforts to make her survive some more. It is a great deal within our family and Equideer, I can understand you are lost these days. I know Obsidianna is more emotional than me. But you can still hug me if you want. I’m one of your mother, yet.”

“Thank you, mother.” Esperanza hugs her tightly. “I love you.”


Luster Dawn arrives to the place while Aurora and Twilight are assessing things. While Twilight is gone for a second, surely going to seek for parts as they look like they are making a model of a rocket, Luster seize the occasion.

“Hey there!” Luster have a big smile.

“Hi Luster Dawn how are you?” Aurora waves at her.

“I’m fine... and you don’t you want a little drink?” Luster asks.

“Um... Nah I think I’m fine but thanks for asking!” Aurora smiles to her.

Seeing the parts and mechanical pieces all around she have an idea. She tries to seek for a specific thing, then when she finds it she waves at Aurora.

“Isn’t that what you need?” Luster asks.

Coming by her side, Aurora looks at the small part. Luster suddenly blows on it and dust and powder spread everywhere around. Because she was a bit prepared for it Luster could avoid the cloud of the dust, but Aurora start coughing.

“Actually I’d like your water..” She says in a weak tone between two coughs.

“Great!” Luster smiles.

She hooves her the potion, after opening it Aurora drinks it mindlessly.

Luster grabs a chair she sees nearby with her magic, and push Aurora onto the seat. Shaking her head Aurora tries to regain consciousness, while Luster slides until reaching her with a big smile doing her best to attract her.

“How do you fill darling?” Luster asks.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t spotted that earlier but you are radiant today Lusty..” Aurora have hearts in her eyes. Literally. Her pupils have big red love hearts that makes Luster happily see the potion is quite acting on her.

“Thank you.” Luster smiles. “I’m glad you seen it eventually.”

“What do you mean?” Aurora asks.

“With all efforts I do for pleasing you. I was worried you’ll never ask me out.” Luster smirks. “I’m too shy to do it myself. I’d like you to do it for me.”

“Yes of course Luster!” Aurora says in a monotonic voice. “I’d do everything you want.”

“Then go ahead. Just go for it, princess.” Luster smugs, waiting for her moves.

“Oh, please, Luster, will you be my lover?” Aurora asks.

“Mhm.” Luster looks like she is thinking about it. “No. That isn’t what I want. I want you to give me your hoof. For life.”

“Yes, yes of course Luster!” Aurora bows in front of her. “Would you marry me?” Aurora asks, tilting her head up again.

“Absolutely.” Luster smiles. “Now follow me. I’d like to show Sparkle Glow you are all mine.”

“No, Luster mare. You are going to follow me.” Aurora says.

At surprise of Luster, Aurora grabs her hoof and tear her without problem outside the warehouse, while looking still blind or confused or affected by the witchcraft.

“What are you doing? Where are we going?” Luster says, worrying.

“I have to protect you. You are my wife.” Aurora stops for a second. When she turns around and looks at Luster, her eyes are barely looking anywhere. She just looks like a robot now. “I will do everything in my power to make you safe.”

“What? N- No I’m a grown up mare I don’t need you to-” Luster argues before Aurora casts a bubble around her.

The bubble isolate her voice from inside and outside, before Aurora spawns a cover and a bottle of hot chocolate in it and levitates it to Luster’s mouth while she wraps her in the covers.

“Don’t worry Luster mare.” Aurora says. “I’ll keep you safe from everything.”

In a light flash, Luster and the bubble are all gone in Aurora’s inventory. She then walks away, aiming for marketplace and commercial stores in the distance.


Luster Dawn drank the chocolate, and it was pretty good. But she is still worried to be took away by her crush.

“I never should have done that!” Luster stresses out. “What is she going to do with me?”


In a small cave on the side of a mountain, the green coated and dually pink-blue maned winged unicorn sets stuff around. There is a bed, a stool, a chair, a small kitchen and a small bathroom. She walks towards the small entrance and casts a spell, some hexagonal white tiles covers the opening before vanishing one after one, in a random decay kind of way, yet after a second the place seems normal.

After a magic flash of Aurora’s, Luster Dawn appears in a bubble, that the princess place delicately on the bed. After the bubbles is away, Luster tries to take her best voice.

“Please darling would you not force me to do things?” Luster says. “Like, I’d like you to ask me something before you do it.”

“I’m sorry Luster mare, but there is no other way. I have to protect you from any eventual possibilities of accidents and issues outside. That is why I decided to make this place for you. No one will ever hurt you here.” Aurora explains in a monotonic voice.

Aurora levitates and place garlands and stuff here and there. A little lamp on a nightstand, a bit of things everywhere, but it looks odd and disturbing. Somehow it looks like all is not well made.

“Um. No offense but isn’t your creativity your thing usually? These looks not the best..” Luster admits. “Maybe I could choose us different ones!” Luster gets an idea to try to go out.

“I’m sorry if you are unhappy here. I’ll try to make it better soon. But now I have to leave.” Aurora says.

Walking outside she gets further and further from the place, letting Luster Dawn alone in there.

“Wait!” Luster says.

She tries to run outside but suddenly a wall made of small white hexes blocks her the way. After waving her hoof close to it she sees it looks acts like if it was a mirror, as the hexagons appears and disappear each time she or her hooves is too close to it.


Sparkle Glow walks in the warehouse and the great and tall princess Twilight tries to get his attention.

“Hey there Sparkle Glow. Did you seen Aurora? We were working on this new car project and her creativity is pretty useful. But she’s gone for a moment she didn’t even warned me she would leave..” Twilight worries for a second.

“I don’t know. But I think it have something to do with Luster Dawn, for some reason.” Sparkle Glow smirks to himself. “I’d love to help you seek for her.”

“Great, thanks.” Twilight says.


Sparkle Glow was flying in the air, and sees a bright and white shield-like thing down there on the side of that mountain. Worrying about what in the world this could be, he flies down.

“Luster are you in here?” Sparkle says.

“Hey! Sparkle Glow? Is it you?” Luster asks.

“Yes, I’m here.” Sparkle says.

He enter the cavern walking in, in a surprise of Luster.

“So only I can’t get out?” Luster says.

“What?” Sparkle says.

Luster walks to the hexes grid that appears as she movement close to the opening. Sparkle Glow thinks about it for a second.

“Hmm. She burred you here so you are all hers. I guess you’re happy now!” Sparkle Glow turns around and start walking opposite side.

“Wait!” Luster says. “I’m sorry for the things I’ve said to you! Please don’t leave me alone here!”

“How surprising.” Sparkle smirks, stopping in a dramatic distance over Luster, stuck inside the cave. “Now you want my help.”

“I did a really bad thing I didn’t thought she would react that way to the love potion I-” Luster confess.

“You did gave her what?” Sparkle Glow freaks out, turning around and walking towards her. “Don’t tell me you done this!”

“Okay, I won’t tell you..” Luster does a face, worrying.

“She is way too loving and caring to use a love potion on her! You’ll end up make her insane!” Sparkle Glow worries.

“Who would be insane?” Aurora asks behind Sparkle Glow.

“Um.” Sparkle Glow giggles nervously. “Aurora are you okay?”

“Yes. But I need to protect Luster. If you can please exit this place.” Aurora says.

“Okay, but first, let me stop you.” Sparkle Glow says.

He pushes over Aurora and in a whoosh he stuck her in the covers of the bed, making her barely trying to escape it.

“Write that we need help, I won’t hold her for long!” Sparkle Glow says.

After writing the words Sparkle Glow uses his powers to animate the paper as a butterfly and go to find Twilight. Aurora suddenly teleports out of the layers. She smiles a bit, in a very scary way.

“Did you miss me?” Aurora says.

Sparkle Glow looks at Luster for a second.

“Now!” He says.

They both runs towards her with the cover again. But Aurora shines her horn. In a flash, the cover have been transformed into a nightdress, that Luster’s in, which surprises her. It is simply made but yet it still looks nice, the little moons and suns on the covers making now patterns for the robe.

“Um. Thanks, that’s really nice.” Luster says. “But we need to stop you.”

Sparkle Glow flies sideways, trying to overpass Aurora’s guarding which he surprisingly can easily do. He push her aside and block her on the ground. At that moment a light of red or pink hearts breaks in her eyes, as Twilight flies inside the place.

“What’s happening in here?” Twilight asks, worried.

“W- what happened?” Aurora mumbles, confused.

“Luster Dawn here present used a love potion on Aurora Sunshine in order to marry her.” Sparkle smirks. “Which turns out making her crazy for a moment. But it looks like the effects are gone now.”

“Are they?” Twilight asks, walking towards Aurora and helping her get up.

“I- I don’t understand why I did this.. I feel like I thought this was the best thing to do while some part in me knew I couldn’t control myself anymore....” Aurora tells. “I felt so horrible of me. I couldn’t stop from wanting to keep her to myself...”

“There, there. It’s okay, Aurora. I know you fought it as hard as you can.” Twilight snuggles with her. “You can’t be stronger that somepony which abused of you with a magic potion.” She throw a stare at Luster that tries to shrink a bit in order to not induce more attention to her right now.


Luster Dawn enters Canterlot’s throne room. Here there is Esperanza, Flurry Heart, and Twilight, watching her enter and walking towards them.

“I’m very disappointed in you Luster.” Twilight starts.

“Why would you do that?” Esperanza adds.

“It’s her fault!” Luster points towards Flurry, which does a face of surprise. “The potion was supposed to make her fall in love, not become all so edgy!”

Twilight glances at Flurry Heart which does an awkward smile to her, but then she frown at Luster. Seeing this Twilight only understand Luster is saying what so ever.

“Now you are accusing me?” Flurry Heart freaks out in anger. “Do you know there is a special usage you have to follow for this potion? If you’d had used it correctly it wouldn’t had ended up like this!”

“Flurry, it isn’t the matter!” Twilight says. “You shouldn’t had gave her that potion in the first place.”

“Why?” Flurry retorts. “She’s the one having done wrong, I only gave her the thing. Not my fault if she uses it of bad.”

Twilight and Flurry being unsure looks at Esperanza for a third sight on the situation.

“Look.” Esperanza walks to Luster. “Love doesn’t work like this. You can’t force someone to like you.”

“But I love her! I want her by my side! I want her to love me too!” Luster complains.

“I know how you are feeling Luster.” Flurry Heart says glancing at Twilight for a second. “You will trust in love until your hopes and dreams all vanishes into dust.”

“It could had gone really bad, Luster.” Twilight says, skipping this subject.

“You could ask the Queens to revive her, she’s invincible! She literally have two mythology figures behind her!” Luster retorts, her jealousy facing upfront now. “No matter what happen to her, she’s immortal now!”

“No!” Twilight says. “Precisely! We played that card already! It’s over now, we can’t have her go on dangerous missions now! You put her in danger!”

“Why? She’s an alicorn! She’s a princess! She’s stronger than anything!!” Luster argues. “If I ever would be lucky as her I’d not forbid somepony to love me!!”

“That doesn’t make sense!” Twilight says. “Why are you so obstinate with her wings?!?”

Luster looks down for a second.

“You think if she marry you, you’ll become an alicorn princess too?” Twilight senses that.

“I’ve right to be!” Luster retorts suddenly as soon as Twilight says that, striking the ground with a hoof. “What have she done that would be better than me?”

“She isn’t jealous like you, firstly!” Twilight retorts. Thinking for a second, Twilight sighs. “Luster, I-... I need to think about all of this.”