• Published 2nd Aug 2022
  • 200 Views, 0 Comments

Cyclonestorm - Sweetlilkitten



A quick paced, epic and dramatic adventure throughout Equestria and the world.

  • ...
 0
 200

Season 1 Episode 3 - Stumble of friendship

A great licorn stallion with an icecream folded stand trail was walking endlessly. He finally comes by a place of civilization.

"Hello!" He says. "Phew, finally someone elses!"

"Oh hello there!" Someone smile at them.

Soon a great part of the town, deers and ponies, will wave or smile to the upcoming Equestrian.

"Welcome to our town, Trotetia." Says Twinklesprite. "I'm Twinklesprite. How can I help you?"

"Oh hi. I'm Funny Blaze, and I was just seeking a place for selling my icecreams. Can I settle here for a while? Is there hostels?"

Twinklesprite gasps.

"Oh wait! You gave me the perfect idea!" She shout before disappearing in a whoosh.

"Um. O-Okay." He replies, confused.


"Esperanza?" Valentia enter the throne room where the Princess and the King are. "The scouters have reported me a significant amount of soldiers at Equestria's border. They are observing us and probably trying to prepare something against us."

"Let's face it, I am more powerful with magic of unity than convincing." Esperanza says, thinking about what to do. "I think the best way to cool the tension is to send you, Ethan, build an outpost that could maybe work as a border control until we reach more free movement agreements?"

"That idea seems neat." The King replies. "I'd love to be the first to encounter the locals."

"Great." Valentia says. "I was seeing a few Equestrian walking by, and even if we'd like tourism, we can also use some safety."

"Why wouldn't we draw a first line of borders to assess our frontier?" Ethan asks. "Maybe like cleaning off some trees or bushes, maybe having some watchtowers here and there, such..." He guess. "Does that sounds nice?"

"Ethan you are so smart! That sure seems like a great idea!" Esperanza agree with a big grin.

Valentia does a face to the Princess. Esperanza roll her eyes to her.

"I-I mean.." She tries to rewind the amazed tone she used to praise his idea. "That probably could work, it's a nice idea, Ethan."

"Well!" Ethan stands up. "Why wouldn't I help making cute and pretty town blueprints if our population ever rise so high?" He proposes. "That would make a legitimate justification if they endanger our people, wouldn't it?"

"I'm going to work with Seira on a plan to grab as much people as possible from Equestria." Esperanza says. "You work on new towns, you work on watchtowers and outposts, and I work on filling these nearly built places."

"Great!" Ethan says, satisfied.

"Yes, your majesty." Valentia salute her respectfully.

But just before she flies away, having unfolded her wings, Esperanza hugs her.

"Don't worry, I will be careful." She says to the worried princess.

"I will take care of her, Princess." Ethan reassure her.

"Okay." She giggles, feeling the comfort of her closest that are on her side. "Go-on, you two."


Flowercorn and Strawberry Jam was exploring a cave. With their forehead lamps they glance at rocks to see if they shines enough or such.

"Hey! Friends!" Twinklesprite comes by. "I had just a super-duper mega crazy idea!" She hugs them.

"Okay, okay, you can tell us without squeezing us that much!" Strawberry mumbles in the hug.

She release them, blushing a bit, as she don't much control her happiness.

"What is that idea?" Flowercorn asks.

"I know what we should do. We should make, an hostel!!" She wave a hoof and spurts confettis all over them.

They shake a bit to get rid of all the particles. The earth pony continues her idea.

"Our leaders would be so proud of us if we can take care of voyagers coming-by our motherland's culture and styles. We should make a traditional Equifrancian Hostel!" She says, all happy. "I could decorate and style the place and make high gastronomy, Strawberry would work in the spa, and Suncream can entertain people with her crazy stories!"

"All of that seems boring." Suncream says, flying in the cave, joining them in.

"Suncream!" Twinklesprite is happy. "What would you say if we would work all together in a hoste-" She says before she tries to remember what she just said entering the cave. Her face become quite sad. "Y- You mean you don't want to participate?" She asks.

"No, I don't wanna. I have so many places to explore and discover on this new continent, I will probably never ever know it all, so I better start earliest as possible!" She announce.

"B-but our group?" Twinklesprite says, sadly. "I thought we were friends?"

"Well, that project seems great, but in case you didn't noticed, Luster and Sunshine didn't came back yet to even look for us." Flowercorn says.

"Yes." Strawberry adds. "They don't seem interested in our group anymore. Or maybe they-"

"I didn't even seen them in the area. They must be gone really far away." Suncream adds. "Plus staying in a closed place for a very long time seems the contrary of like. Me." She cross her arms, as a fierce pegasi.

"See?" Flowercorn says. "No one is interested in your senseless stuff. What am I supposed to do in the hostel, huh? Stand there and do nothing? Did you thought of equine stuff you said and then you brushed me off the project because I’m not a pony?"

"Um. I didn't thought of that, yet..." She admits. “I’d never want to see you as a pony I just-”

"Looks like the two Equestrian ponies weren't the only one forgetting their supposedly friends." She jumps away in a deer style.

Suncream flies out of the cave too, probably going to fly in the sky without any precise direction.

"At least I'm trying to find a way to earn a living!!" She shout, heartbroken.

Twinklesprite falls on the ground. She covers her face with her hooves, and cries, sadly. Until something grabs her attention. Strawberry grabs her hoof and tries to comfort her.

"It's okay my dear, don't cry.." She says, in her usual motherly, shy and caring voice.

"Hmpf!" She pout. "I thought you agreed with others. My project is silly, isn't it.."

"No, it isn't." She retorts.

"B-but I thought-" She tries to understand.

"I think it is a good idea, and I think probably others like it too, but right now they aren't thinking about that. We just survived so much, maybe we could rest a little time and not start living like ever we done already?" She explains. "When I agreed that Luster and Aurora didn't came back, I was like, yes, they aren't with us anymore. Something may have happened or is keeping them to see us."

"You think?" She asks.

"Yes. In fact, I'd be glad, even with my shyness, to investigate with you on why and how can we make our band a thing again." She proposes.

"R-really?" She wipes her dears off.

"Yes. I know you are classy and bold, and I'm clever and studious. If we work around, I'm sure we can overcome anything." She smiles.

"Yay!!" She jumps in the air.


Flowercorn looks around. She sees Suncream finding a cloud and deciding to rest on it lazily. She walks around and tries to follow the slow natural movement of the cloud, pushed by a slight wind. But when she walks on a branches, it makes noise and Suncream awakes, glancing around to understand what was that.

"Hey are you following me?" Suncream asks, her usual coldness or harshness in her tone makes sounding mostly everything she says in a unfriendly way.

"Urgh! No!!" She turns her head in false pride.

"Then go away, I'd like to sleep in peace, you know?" She asks, falling back in her comfortable cloud again.

"Fine!!" She replies, trying to sit on her position.


She walks around a bit, and find a lake or puddle. She stare at her reflection, admiring herself. But suddenly a great crocodile wakes up. It claps it's jaw right close to her as she can barely avoid the attack.

"Ahh!" She let out a horrified scream.

She runs in a direction, but the great reptile walks to her at a similar speed. She crosses a series of plates in a puddle and can manage to land at the end of the shore of it without failing a jump. And then, a rock somewhat explode on the reptile's head.

"Get away, scaled freak!!" Suncream cross her front hooves.

It shakes it's head, but then it roars even more angry.

"Uh oh." She adds. "Climb-on!"

The strong Suncream grabs the thin Flowercorn until they both find a place, that happen to be where they find Ethan and a few workers, building something.

They land safely, far from the swampish forest.

"Phew!" Flowercorn says.

"Looks like that much activity out here make this creature shy to come out!" She smirks.

"Thank you for saving me, Suncream. I'd be eaten alive without you." She admits.

"Thinking about it, I kind of feel guilty." She tries to find excuses.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"When I told you to go away, I didn't really meant it. I thought you would play around and try to throw a rock at me and we would play around foolishly or something, just for fun." Suncream have an honest tone as she confess that.

"Oh really?" She asks. "You like to be playful mindlessly?"

"Yes, a lot!" She grins. "But didn't meant to hurt you or your feelings."

"It's okay, I'm fine because of you." She smiles. "I wouldn't thought you had such a soft side, Suncream."

"What!? Are you saying that I'm a softie?" She asks, in a angry tone.

"No! I don't mean that. But you aren't just a jerk that is bold and strong. You care about others." She explains.

"Oh yes, I do." She tilt her head down.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Before we had to leave our lands. I had so many friends. I knew almost every pegasus and I was used to playfight with many often." She smiles. "But when we had to leave... I just feel my world was collapsing under my eyes, and I couldn't do a thing about it." She have tears in her eyes.

Flowercorn have tears too.

"You know. I perfectly understand that feeling. I left my world too. Okay, I had barely any friends, but I still felt our leaving like a heartbroken. All the apples, all the fruits that are maybe still there, or I don't know... All the little animals..." She cries a bit too.

"I think I never felt so sad and guilty in my life. After some umpteenth attacks of Lingotas, I had lost my parents and I thought I will always protect my family and my friends. They died because they decided to fight back the invader. They fought back to save me and my siblings. And when the Cyclonestorm striked, I couldn't save them." She cries.

"Hey, it's okay." She tries to comfort her. "You couldn't save them, because you can't always save everyone."

"I had to! I was the oldest of them all! I should have had the strength to!" She feels guilty.

"How! You are just a teenage pegasi! You aren't an alicorn princess or anything!" She retorts. "Even the princess and the power of your Unity Crystal thing couldn't save everyone, right?"

"Mh. I guess you are right.." She wipes her tears away.

"You saved us all when departed from Deerlands. You know, you tried to save them, and that's the matter. You saved me, today." She hugs her. "You are way enough, Suncream. You are enough."


Ethan approach the two.

"Hey darlings? Something's wrong?" He asks, caring for his people.

"We encountered some of the wildlife of here." Says Flowercorn. "And that danger brought us some memories. But we are okay."

"Oh, maybe we should warn the citizens to not wander in the woods on their own." He thinks. "Scribe!" He shout. "Note this."

A deer with a pencil and a notepad appears in a sprint.

"Advising our people of dangerous wildlife in this area." He says.

"Yes sir!" The deer replies.

Suncream and Flowercorn glances at themselves and shrugs.

"Don't worry, it is just my to-do list." He explains. "Hey, we are planning on building a town here! Would you like to help?" He adds.

They look at each other and smiles.

"Yes!" Flowercorn says.

"Does someone needs lifting a heavy feature?" Suncream asks.

Most of the happy workers glance at her and smiles or wave at her. The reply is surely yes.


Luster Dawn is reading a book. She seems very bored of it.

"Luster!" Whisper Aurora. "Luster I am here!"

"Hi, Aurora." She mumbles.

"I'm so happy to see you!" She says, failing to be quietly. "I had an idea!"

"Hm hm." A librarian somewhere nearby clears their throat.

"What is your idea, Aurora." She asks with a quiet monotonic voice.

"Twilight says you couldn't go there." She explains, whispering.

"Yes, I know that." She mumbles.

"But she didn't said I couldn't go." She says.

"Yes. I'm her student. You are just my friend. She can't ask you to survey me, that'd be so horrible of her." She ironizes.

"Ummm... Yes..." She tries to not be lost in her friends' lack of motivation. "So I could travel back and forth to tell you what happened there and you could write our friends some letters and they would send us here too!" She explains a bit in disorder her ideas but it is mainly understandable.

Luster Dawn regain a bit of her emotions.

"Oh really? You would do that for me?" She asks.

"Yes, of course!" She says.

"Shhh!" The librarian wish for silence once more.

"Okay, let's do that." Luster says.

After a time, they can come to an agreement on the content of the letter.

Dear friends
You are all already missing in my heart. I barely met you but I don't know why yet I need to see you again. But I can't. Aurora may be able to explain it to you, but I can't, its too tough. All I know is I am stuck here and cannot move to where you are. What I want is you to form a great friend group. Even if I am not here physically with you, I need you all to trust that I am here in your hearts. With enough patience I might be able to join you some time.
Dear Twinklesprite, I know you like making dresses and making parties, here in ponyville there is two ponies that would like you. I would present them in present if I ever see you here.
Dear Strawberry Jam, I know you like pets and studying. Here, there is also at least two ponies that would like you.
Dear Suncream, I know you like sports and challenges. Here, you couldn't be bored. There is way more than two ponies and many many social events for you to show your skills and aptitudes.
Dear Flowercorn, yes, I didn't forgot you. Aurora told me about you, and meeting you even only one brief night and discussing with you for a while was enough to warm my heart. You see things in a rare way others don't, that is rare and precious.
I'd like to know what you done from time to time, don't be shy to send me warm words to me. I really need it these days.
This week I've found out that how ever you are sure about something, a simple and clueless sentence of your friend can make you change the way you see things and everything stick in place. I've found out that my way in life wasn't magic, it isn't a reason enough to live and aim a great future. There must be a better reason. My reason is, to bring smile to others. To bring smile and to bring joy, in order to warm their hearts as their smiles warms my own.
Take care of yourselves my friends. Don't forget me, I didn't forgot you.
Your dearest friend,
Luster Dawn.


When Esperanza, Ethan, and Valentia comes home from their hard day of work, they find that some Equestrian already found something to visit or something to help with. The three of them thinks about the future to be good and kind.