• Published 2nd Aug 2022
  • 200 Views, 0 Comments

Cyclonestorm - Sweetlilkitten



A quick paced, epic and dramatic adventure throughout Equestria and the world.

  • ...
 0
 200

Season 1 Episode 5 - Chaos VS Chaos

In the next seconds, the 6 friends will try to contain the anger of the Peryton while everyone else tries to escape the battle place. The cyclone only barely helps by sending random strikes, for some reason, Abyss looks like it prefers to watch, or maybe use its energy smartly.


As everyone from the unified nation flee, they exit a forest and suddenly find themselves upfront a line of Equestrian ponies. Almost every strong figures are here. The Pillars, the Young Six and the Mane Six, Spike, Starlight, Sunburst, Flurry Heart, and some centuries of soldiers.

"Hmm. Looks like someone is going to be defeated." Twilight says.

At that moment, Luster Dawn comes out of the leaves and bushes, and fall on the ground, like thrown.

"Ethan, Esperanza... We won't hold them for long." Luster mumbles, weakly.

First thing Esperanza does is running to hug Luster Dawn trying to cast a healing. But her magic on her horn does a trembling noise and disappear, she isn't able to use it yet. Twilight gasps.

"Luster Dawn!" She says, angry. "What in the world are you doing here??!?"

At that moment, the 5 others land or crashes, hurt by the two threats. After a tiny instant of silence, the trees and bushes explodes in powder, as the cyclone and the Peryton comes by.

"There you are! Finally!! We were seeking for you..." Says the feminine figure in the sky, under the watching eyes of the cyclone.

The Equestrian ponies are surprised.

"What is this?" Rarity says, shocked.

"And why is it grabbing every clouds into this weird eye?" Rainbow Dash says.

"What? Do you don't know me?" The clouds asks.

"Ummm, no, not at all!" Pinkie Pie says, clueless.

"I am Abyss! The God of Chaos! And I-" The yellow with a red pupil eye in the cyclone says, but at that moment someone appears.

The figure is made of multiple parts of animals and seems very odd at first sight, but it is actually one single being.

"Wait wait wait wait wait. W-what?" They say. "What I didn't just heard?"

"Discord!" Fluttershy smiles.

"Because you think you are anything related to the Chaos?" Discord asks. "Are you being serious?"

"Urgh. Excuse-me, who imported this kiddo over here? We, me and my new descent, true forces of Chaos, would like to entertain a little discussion with them about destroying this entire planet!"

"This is what we are going to see!" Discord says.

In the next instants, Discord snap his lion hand and a few flying pigasi appears, wielding some cartoon armor and a lance, and flies in direction of the cyclone.

A thunder strikes them, and they all suddenly become made of strings and fabric yarns. The instant they realize that, they change their direction to fly in direction of Discord before he have to punch them away reluctantly.

"What?" He says.

He snap again, and this time he have a slinger and some apples with arms and legs and a mouth. He throw them to the clouds but at his surprise they all become threads and lose consistency, until they disappear in the cloud.

He tries with pineapple living fruits and the result is the same. His jaw drops to the floor, as he lands aside of Twilight and the others, cluelessly giving up attacking the thing. Fluttershy grab his lower mouth to replace it correctly.

"It's okay honey, you tried at least.." She says, petting him.

"To everyone. We will send back everyone of these intruders wherever they came from. On my signal!" Twilight says.

All Equestrian aligned unicorns shines their horns.

"Wait!!" Luster Dawn shouts while teleporting in middle of them all. "Don't hurt them, your majesty..."

She bows, and her five friends follows. The unicorns loses their magic.

"Yes, don't hurt them, I will hurt you!!" Shout the evil deer.

They charge a spell with their horn and try to attack the united 6. But at that moment, the pillars use their magic to absorb the attack with a shield.
Luster Dawn gets confidence in some Equestrians altho Twilight seems sitting on her position for now.

"We are going to protect everyone that deserves it, not only Equestria!" Starswirl the Bearded says. "Friendship isn't reduced to our kind."

He lean a hoof to Luster Dawn. The next instant, they all unite their magic, the Equestrians, to banish the two of them.


The sky becomes cloudless again but a surprise is that the magic of the Unity Crystal seems to be returning in Equifrancians ponies, while deers, even if they were not magical, have some of the energy of the cube heal them too as they have now lived with Equifrancia's descent from few week.

Esperanza grows at a great size again, before her horn in her purple magic shining aura as she regained her powers. Valentia and Ethan are now feeling better and Ethan got his alicorn powers shown for a few seconds, saying he is too now a part of the Crystal's community, having spent time within company of them all.

The foreign ponies stay reluctant and shy to do anything and stay disorganized in face of the line of Equestrians. Luster Dawn comes in front of Twilight and bows.

"I am sorry to have disobey your orders, you majesty." She says, standing up again.

"No." Twilight says, a hoof on her heart. "I am sorry to not have seen you made such a rapid move in my plans for you to learn friendship. I thought that you needed to have the exact same timestamps as me, and I tried to reproduce my life and stuff I'm been through for you. But now I realize it wasn't the good thing to do. I put some in dangers because I wanted to keep everything in place. I hope you will accept my excuses, Luster."

"Princess Twilight.." Luster Dawn is amazed by that. "Of course I accept your excuses. You are my best teacher ever I've had. But I also want to tell you about something. When you put me into pressure the other day I kind of changed my wills."

"Oh really? What is it?" Twilight asks.

Aurora comes by her side and snuggle with her, as a sign of support.

"I decided to rather concentrate on helping my friends and protecting weaker people instead of magic and spellcasting stuff." She admits.

"That is a great decision, and even if you have doubt because of what I've done these last weeks, I am entirely behind you for that and I wish you the best with your friends." She says.

"So. I can come see my friends without risking to be punished for it?" She says, shyly.

"Of course! I will let you go wherever you want, my dear student. I'd understand if you rather not stay my student anymore."

"I'd like to be, yet. Just not for magic, only." She adds.

"Your majesty?" Aurora tries to grab her attention but she is very shy. "I'd like to become your student, if you ever have a place for me.."

"Of course." She smiles.


Starswirl approach Ethan, Valentia and Esperanza. He seems amazed.

"Excuse-me, your majesty, but I never seen that kind of magic before..." He says, observing the wings and horn made of magic powder of Ethan. "You seem to had come from a very faraway place didn't you?"

"Yes, we come from a further place. But it have been destroyed by storms and other disasters." Valentia says.

"And that 'Unity Crystal'?!" Flurry Heart says, smiling at them. "It is so interesting!"

"Yes. Luckily it looks like the spell banning the two identities had a gap concerning the cube's magic attributes and it could manage to return to us, along with my alicorn magic." Esperanza guess.

"Princess Esperanza?" Twilight comes by.

The silence is set for a second, as some fear of some tensions. But it gets relieved when she bows in front of the orange maned alicorn as tall as Flurry Heart.

"I want you to forgive me from seeing you as a threat to Equestria." She says, getting up again. "You are united for goodness, and that is very close to us. I'd like to entertain a few diplomatic solutions to ease your existence at the spot you settled." She says. She looks around and smiles at the soldiers to let them rest. "But for now, I think we should let the lands of these people, to themselves."

"What?" Clearcoat appears, jumping from behind bushes. "You mean this is a happy end?"

Everyone looks at her and she becomes embarrassed, since she's remembering everyone that she started all of this tension.


Luster Dawn, Aurora Sunshine, Strawberry Jam, Flowercorn and Suncream are having a lunch.

"Guys, I'm sorry I've been appearing not interested in our group. It's just I've so much to explore, I didn't wanted to feel tied to a group of people I wasn't feeling interested, at first. Now seeing our power together I can't deny I'm a part of the group." Suncream apologies.

"But what made you came back then?" Asks Strawberry.

"Ummm." She blushes. "Flowercorn had some arguments worth of keeping me around."

They both blush and look away a bit embarrassed.

"But I don't understand. How could you come back?" Suncream asks, looking at Luster Dawn.

"Well, when Twinklesprite seen what was happening, she sent Aurora asking for me to come. I was lurking nearby because I seen Twilight and heard they are going to west with everypony, I couldn't let you alone with them. I had to protect you and let Equestria see how worth you actually do." She explains.

"Thanks again, Luster. In all of these, we forgot that you are actually our friend." Strawberry says.

"Yes. Me and Suncream are also sorry that we thought you just forgot us and wasn't interested in friendship with us." Flowercorn says. "We were wrong and now we truly seen it."

"It is okay. I can understand. You deserves quite much attention, being member of nations that have been mandated to escape their world." She guess.

"We would need help if the baddies comes back. By the way we should found a escape road or plan of evacuation in order to be ready if ever the lingotas come back." Twinklesprite says.

"That is a good thing." Suncream says. "We better be prepared. But maybe we could also work on your idea.." She says.

Twinklesprite tilt her head for a second, not having a clue.

"You know... The hostel." Flowercorn adds.

"Ohh! I thought it was a useless loss of time?” She smirks.

"No. It can bring us quite the money for a first light job, or maybe for longer hopefully." She replies.


The feminine deer walks in circle.

"Why are we not going back to Equestria already?" The deer says, bored.

"Because! We can't. If we come back now, they are way too aware of us and prepared to fight against us." The smokes figure replies.

"I thought your power were strong enough to crush them in pieces!" The deer frowns.

"It is!" The dark figure answers. "But the magic of friendship is too strong and protects them from reality." He explains. "If we could show them even a fraction of what is made of the rest of the world, we could break their unity into dust."

"Why don't we send them lingotas on their steps?" The deer asks.

"The lingotas? Oh, that is a good idea. Even if they will not lower them as much as we could ever expect, we could repeatedly lead threats to them and wait until they are tired enough for us to finish the work!" The four legged shadow says.

"Great. Where do I train?" The deer asks.

"Train? What do you want to train? You are perfect already." The smoke replies.

"No, I'm not. Not yet. I want to be perfect for the day we will strike back." The deer says.

"You don't need to train physically. You just need to know what plan we will do and work your charisma to trick these friendship trusters into our matters." He suppose.

"I could, probably..." The deer replies, with an evil smile.


Luster Dawn is reading a book. The library of Ponyville, in the Friendship castle, looks normally busy with few ponies and beings around. Suddenly, Aurora Sunshine urge in the room.

"Luster! Luster!" She smiles. "I think I've finally got it!"

"What?" She says clueless. "What do you mean?"

"The magic of Unity!" She says.

"Hm hm." Someone says, in the library.

After rushing to the throne room with the inactive map, Aurora and Luster sits at some of the seats.

"Look what I can do." She says.

Her horn shines and the map appears.

"Mhm?" She replies.

"Wait for it!" She insists.

She activate her horn again, and with enough effort she can finally manage to activate the map once more, which makes 6 icons appears on the map. Her own green coated and purple-pink maned head, and Luster's pink coated and orange maned one, along with the 4 other friends' head, are turning around over the spot they are in Equestria.

Strawberry & Twinklesprite are at Trotetia, Suncream and Flowercorn looks like they are visiting Las Pegasus, and the two of them are here, at Ponyville.

"Wow. That is impressive. But, what does it changes for us exactly?" Luster asks.

"Its amazing!" Aurora replies. "When I try to make the map aware of my being or even like my existence, it shows all of us! It means we are bounded!"

The door opens and somepony enters. She have clear pink coat and purple mane.

"Hi friends. How can I help you?" Starlight says.

"Starlight Glimmer!" Aurora says. "I'm so happy you had a little time for us!"

"Yes. What do you want from me exactly?" She asks with a smile, happy to help.

"We were wandering. When I activate the map it not only shows me, but also where all of us are." Aurora explains.

"What do you mean by 'us'? Who?" Starlight asks.

"Well, us! The Guardians!" Luster says.

"Guardians? Guardians of what?" Starlight asks, clueless.

"Guardians of Equideer, of course!" Aurora grins. "We have been named Guardians of the Republic of Equideer!!" She says all happily.

"Oh, wonderful kids. I'm happy for ya." She smiles. "But how so?"

"When we saved them from Abyss!" Luster Dawn says.

"I remember now. But I didn't knew they formed a republic?" Starlight feels interested by the subject.

"Yes, we have gained national identity as such citizens." Luster says. "They say its important to know who we are, and have more administration to know about the people."

"That seems. Authoritarian?" Starlight have a hoof on her chin, thinking about her past.

"No!!" Aurora retorts. "Its not only for security, its also for aids! If we don't have enough money to buy goods, there is foodbanks that are authorized to give us food if we are poor! I never seen that in Equestria! Isn't it obviously amazing?"

"It seems yes, but how does it works exactly?" Starlight asks. "Shouldn't it block economy freedom?"

"No, because people still buy stuff, its just there are sure to have a decent care even if they aren't rich enough for it in Equestria. I've already heard of some immigrations to Equideer." Aurora says.

"Urgh. That's it, I'll have to warn Twilight that we have a rival at west that is doing everything to grow and expand on us." Starlight says.

"No! Please don't! I'm sure they aren't meaning any threat to Equestria!" Luster Dawn says.

"No, that's it." She says firmly. "I've already heard they build towns too close from us. They don't stop settling closer to us. We have to officially ask them to stop." She replies.


The princess Twilight Sparkle is sat on a seat, watching a company of soldiers made of all sorts of flying armored beings, leaded by Flash Magnus, walking in rhythm.

"Company, halt!" He orders. "Right!"

They all stop in a single instant and then turns right, now facing the Princess.

"Rest." She says. "What is your report of western Equestria?"

"Report is we have discovered strange vessels flying from Equideer in the air. They aren't threatening or anything, but we gathered that the technological advancement of them have to be noted."

"How can they advance so fast? They just settled here few moons ago!" She is shocked.