• Published 2nd Aug 2022
  • 200 Views, 0 Comments

Cyclonestorm - Sweetlilkitten



A quick paced, epic and dramatic adventure throughout Equestria and the world.

  • ...
 0
 200

Season 2 Episode 2

Twilight Sparkle, the Princess and ruler of Equestria, and a few members of the family and friends wave at the new 6. Luster Dawn, Flowercorn, Strawberry Jam, Suncream, Twinklesprite, and Aurora Sunshine, they are all in pony spacesuits, ready for departure. Twilight walks to a stand and demand the calm of the crowd that were loud, not specially angry or anything but just mindlessly speaking before the speech starts.

“My dear comrades, the whole Alliance of Equestria and Beyond is counting on you.” Twilight starts her speech.

The Guardians are aligned, and they all stand and smiles proudly to their family, their friends, or their closest ones in the crowd.

“You are the chosen ones to go explore the newly discovered dimension we forged a gateway to. We believe you are the most capable of making us friends in whatever world you will meet, and when you will have done that, we will patiently wait for your comeback.” Twilight smiles and raise a hoof. “May the best happen to you, the New Keepers of the AEB!”

The crowd cheer and the new 6 bows as main ponies of this mission. The time passes and after few more verification, they are readier than ready. The portal that was just behind them is active, displaying a multi-color vortex that both seems flat and 3 dimensional, as if like it was a window to the infinity of space and time.

“Okay girls. We need to find friends when we reach the world through this portal.” Aurora says.

“But what if there is no one to be friend with?” Strawberry mumbles shyly.

“Don’t worry friends.” Luster smiles. “I’m sure we are ready for that task.”

“What if we aren’t strong enough?” Twinklesprite worries. “And if there is big mean creatures all around?”

“Don’t ya worry!” Suncream smugs. “I’ll show them my own friends.” She looks at her hooves.

“How cliché that is, Sunny.” Flowercorn smirks to her.

The two, Flowercorn and Suncream, look at themselves playfully while the other wanders why they always do that.

“Sunny?” Twinklesprite giggles. “That is such a cute surname!”

“Hey!” Suncream pouts. “I’m not cute!”

“Anyways. Are we ready?” Aurora tries to motivate them.

“Yes! More than ever.” Luster Dawn snuggles with her for a second.

“Wait! Why do we have suits again?” Strawberry says.

“We shouldn’t be dropped into wild space but if the place we go have no air to breath, we will be safe.” Aurora tells.

“Plus it have really pretty good looks!” Suncream is amazed by the style.

They all walk closer and closer to the portal, and when they are close enough, they all slowly lose sight as a color twirl invade their vision.


Starlight and Trixie are sat in a room of the Castle of Friendship. Eris enters the room, and waves at them. They smiles and Starlight stands up, gesturing at her to join them.

“Hello! We were waiting for you.” Starlight says.

Once sat, Eris and Trixie share a few awkward glance at eachother without much knowing what to do.

“So. You come quite a path since I took your reformation as my mission, and today I decided to exercise your friendship skills with somepony else.” Starlight says. “I mean, someone else.”

“It’s okay.” Eris says. “I know you are used to speak with ponies-related expressions.”

“Um. Anyways.” Starlight tries to not get conscious too. “Me and Trixie have some complicated pasts. We gone wrong sometimes. So us three, I thought it’ll be the best way to reform you. To pass time with us.”

“Thanks again for letting me live like that.” Eris says. “And for using your magic to change me too.”

“By the way about that...” Starlight says shyly.

“We’d like to let you on your own for your physic.” Trixie says.

“W-what?” Eris gets reluctant. “I- I thought you will change me into a better looking render of my face and body so I could pass as more acceptable by society... I thought you would help me!”

Eris have her eyes glows for an electric tint before it stops. Starlight stands up and tries to reach for her.

“Hey there. Why wouldn’t you be enough?” Starlight says.

“I’m sorry. I should be more positive, but I thought I’d be changed after you gave me the basics of friendship.” Eris says. “I will never come out in public with my looks. Not even with people knowing my past, with that.”

“It’s okay, we will find a way.” Starlight says.

Eris strike the ground and her anger makes appears few sparks in her fur. Starlight stands up by her side and tries to reach her to calm her.

“I thought you would help me! I want to see Aurora.” Eris says.

“Please don’t worry!” Starlight says. “Aurora is on a mission, she can’t see you for now yet. I’m sure we can work on that together... Just try to control your anger!”

The does turns her back on her and look at the ground. The castle of friendship’s ground is as usual crystal and reflective and the doe see herself in it.

“I’m sorry.” The doe says. “Please do take care of me. I won’t succeed alone.”

Trixie joins her and place a hoof on her shoulder. Eris looks at Starlight and Trixie,

“We are here for you. I know just how you feel right now. I was quite like you a while ago. Now I reformed and do good. Making shows for anyone to enjoy.” The unicorn says, shining her horn, and a few sparkling particles glows around Eris.

“But I wanted to change. Aurora said it was going to happen.”

“She said we will always do our best to help you. But you have to work on yourself too.” Starlight retorts.

“I- I don’t know if I’m capable of it.” Eris sighs. “I don’t accept that reality. It’s too late. I won’t go outside if people treat me equally to anyone else.” Eris

“Look. I’ll use my magic and we will go through this okay?” Starlight says.

“Okay. But please have me in a isolated bubble for when you travel in my past. I don’t want to live these again.” Eris have tears.


Ethan and Esperanza are sat in face of each other, but in a distance. In the room they are, it is the room of the triplets. Which are in the middle, playing with cubes and other toys.

“Okay. Esperanza you have to see this.” Ethan smiles. Then he movements to the babies. “Mathilda! Come here darling, come here!”

The doe with pegasi wings makes efforts to move towards Ethan, which hugs and praise her.

“Well done sweetie!” He smiles. “That’s a good girl!”

“Hey!” Esperanza movements to the two other babies. “Mathew, Pincoat, come here! Come see mommy!”

At that moment the deer colored earth pony strikes the pile of blocks of the fluffy unicorn which makes him whines a bit. When he tries to grab his blocks the earth pony have his unity magic horn appears and levitates the cubes, making the other unable to reach them. He end up crying and crawling until his mother.

“Aww Mathew... it’s okay, there is more cubes in the chest.” Esperanza says, hugging him.

She makes appearing the cubes from the chest levitating around her, and she place one on her hoof while holding the baby in her other hoof. Wanting the cube, Mathew gesture at it, but nothing much happens. Esperanza thought he would use his magic to do something, but surprisingly the baby unicorn doesn’t do anything rather than moving his front hooves sideways or up and down without succeeding at reaching it.

“Pincoat seems powerful already, but Mathew doesn’t seem to do magic yet.” Esperanza worries.

“No doubt he will learn to do it one day. And even if he doesn’t, it won’t matter.” Ethan says.

From the distance she is, in Ethan’s hooves, yet, Mathilda have her magic horn appears and levitates the cube from Esperanza’s hoof until Mathew’s ones, After what he hug it, then he smiles and babbles to his sister. They smiles and giggles, before their parents let them go of their hooves. They join in center, playing with the cubes while Pincoat have now a train and a few piece of track he moves around.

“See, it’s okay.” Ethan walks towards Esperanza and they snuggle. “They will always be united within their skills and their flaws.”


A purple or magenta swirl appears, making 6 being exit it and fall on the ground. Twinklesprite finds herself unable to resist to eat the grass when she sees it’s made of tiny candy cane.

“I’ve never seen a floor that tasty!” She says mouthful.

“Twinkie. Could you behave. We aren’t here for eating our neighbor’s carpet as my knowledge.” Luster smirks.

“Oh my, look at the trees of this world!” Twinkie have sparkles in her eyes.

Both Suncream and Flowercorn grabs her tail to forbid starting to eat the whole world of here. The trees are made of icecream structures standing on biscuits trunks like candy-made trees. The soil seems of dusty/dry cake material and the mountains in the distance seems having delicious cream as snow on top of it.

“Calm down Twinklesprite, we wouldn’t want to make enemies because you ate their world..” She says.

After a little time they walk, and suddenly the ground trembles. When they look behind them, a herd of great and majestuous bulls galops towards them, but aren’t looking like they will avoid stepping on them. A horsey-like with two curved horns creature appears on top of a hill nearby and kind of roars at the herd, making them turn around and doesn’t run on the new 6. The brown and white patched horse galops towards them and greet them with noises.

“What is them saying?” Flowercorn asks Aurora. “Do you understand their language?”

“I- I don’t know. It doesn’t look like words to me.” Aurora regrets. “Strawberry?”

“I’m not Fluttershy!” Strawberry says. “I can only talk to plants.”

The horse approaches Aurora gently and snuggles with her. At that moment an humanoid being, made of dark gingerbread skin and cream hairs, both cream colored and cream shaped like, draws a hard candy blade they hold with the handle made from solid dark chocolate while shouting. Their armor plates made of smooth, thick dragee material like shines with the sun, as in their back there is a waffle-made shield with an honey frame around it.

“Intruders! What are you, and what are you doing in our kingdom?!” The feminine voiced being shout.

The horse stands in front of them, willing to stop the threatening knightess.

“What are you doing, Chocolate Milk?” The knightess stops in front of her. “I need to take these prisoners to the king!”

The sugary horse strikes the ground in a pouty manner. The knightess sighs.

“In fact, we would like to see the leaders of this place.” Flowercorn says.

“And I don’t know where I’d let you thought I’d be your prisoner!” Suncream smirks.

The sugar being gasps, surprised.

“You can speak?” She is shocked. “What are you doing here?”

“We are seeking for friends... We come in peace.” Aurora says.

“Okay. I’ll lead you to the king.” She says.


Starlight and Trixie looks at a crowd of deer. Never been there, they cannot know from their own experience it is the Deerlands, but it is. Eris stands aside of another feminine looking deer, which they seems close. Present’s Eris is here too, but in a silent bubble, laid and her hooves on her face.

“Yes I do! I really do love you!” The doe says.

She runs around and see other deers and a few Equestrian ponies. She laughs and giggles, gesturing at the feminine deer.

“I don’t love him at all, hehe!” She shout. “It’s funny how he thinks I’m even the slightest liking him lol!”

The others forms a circle and start mocking Eris.

“Lol he’s so silly, look at this fawn!” Somedeer laugh.

“So pathetic!” Somepony mocks.

Starlight shines her horn and does a movement with her hoof to change the moment which they are viewing, trusting she understood what happened.

“Okay okay, I seen enough of that.” Starlight says, dishonored by the behaviors of the people she seen.

She let out Eris of the bubble, and she join them.

“I don’t understand.” Trixie asks her. “Why every single beings are against you?”

“I don’t know, Trixie.” Eris says. “All I know is that they better not cross my road again!” She strikes the ground and her dark wings and horn appears for a second.

“Shhh.” Starlight hugs Eris. “Please let go of that anger.”

“Make them stop, then!” Eris retorts. “Make the world less stalliongraded, then I’d give up my anger.”

“You never told me. What does that means?” Starlight asks.

As they were in a blank black scene, Eris uses her magic to form shapes with magic powders and lines.

“All these years have put me into one conclusion.” Eris says. “The Social Hierarchy.”

“Mhm...?” Starlight is confused.

Eris makes an triangle with slices in it.

“Everyone in the world have a social score, based both on their ability to be common, and their ability to be better than anyone else.” Eris explains.

“That’s confusing.” Trixie says.

“No, it’s very simple.” Eris points out. “If you are a great and violent stallion you win everything! If you are not, then you’re doomed.”

“What do you mean?” Starlight asks.

Eris turns back and looks at her hooves.

“Everyone in the world is either conscious you are free to be beaten if you are different. Or they don’t are conscious and doesn’t even understand what they are doing because they are not living. Because. They are machines robot thingy stuff that something or someone put there for you to test you or something!”

Starlight shines her horn and they are all back in the castle of friendship. Eris walks towards a pile of pillows and falls in them. Trixie joins her and pats her head.

“You verywell see what you are saying is whatsoever.” Trixie says.

“It isn’t! I made up this reasoning throughout the years after finally solving why I deserved all of this! There must be a reason why my life is this!!” Eris have tears.

“No there isn’t.” Starlight joins them. “Because you choose what you do now. You choose how you will live and what you do in life.”

Eris let out a sigh.

“I guess you are right.” Eris looks away.

“If you let them walk on you it’s not their fault. They do that with everyone else. They just seen you don’t react. So yes. You were an easy target. They surely had fun doing all of this against you.” Starlight says.

“Is that supposed to make me feel good?” Eris says, annoyed.

“But what’s important now is that you have power. You have the power to accept your existence and understand who you are, explore your likes and your passions, and choose to not hurt them. Getting revenge would be so little of you wouldn’t it?” Starlight tells.

“I- I guess you’re right. I want to be better than them.” Eris says.

“The best way to help everyone and be better than these ones is to make them understand it hurts. They shouldn’t stay unpunished. And you are one of the most resistant being in the world to have lived through that.” Trixie says.

“I- I think I am!” Eris says. “I am resistant!”

“The important thing here is to not punish them violently. You have to hug them with sweets.” Starlight says.

“How would I even convince myself I want to do that?” Eris says.

“The truth about being a hero is choosing to defend everyone. How ever it’s conflicting with you.” Starlight says.


Glowstone and Obsidianna are standing high up on a bridge and levitating multiple blueprints of manned crew capsule, fairing wings and other thrusters and stuff.

“I’m so glad you aren’t bored by this project.” Obsidianna smiles.

“Oh no way I would. I get to work with my favorite mare in the world.” Glowstone smiles.

“Aurora will be so glad it’s already done. The rocket is nearly done, even sooner than her training program is coming by an end!” Obsidianna says.

But suddenly Obsidianna faints and falls on ground. The objects falls before Glowstone levitates them too, and she seems panicking.

“Hey what’s wrong?” Glowstone asks but there is no responses. “Obsi, wake up!”


Esperanza and Ethan enters the room. A nurse, aside of Glowstone, waves at them. They aren’t looking happy.

“Espy.” Glowstone says. “Your mother Obsidianna is sick.”

“Oh no. What happened to her?” Esperanza worries.

“Well, your mother Glowstone had to take her to emergency services.” The nurse says. “She’s under great conditions. Her chances of surviving are very low.”

“It’s not true! There must be a way!” Esperanza stubborns.

She strikes the ground with a hoof and her magic aura shines for a second, like of a burst.

“Esperanza, calm down!” Glowstone says. “It’s pancreas cancer. There is very little chance of survival. Your anger won’t change anything.”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Esperanza says to the nurse.

“It’s okay. I- I’m used to it.” The nurse says. “I know how it feels.”


Eris wanders in Ponyville. Seeking for somepony particular, she looks around, but can’t find the one she looks for. Suddenly, opening a door, and flying towards her direction without even looking at it, a gray coated and yellow maned pegasi collides with her.

All of the pegasus’ stuff gets spread on the ground, it is papers, boxes, more papers, and more boxes. Surely she is a mailpony.

“Oh sorry! Sorry! Are you okay?” Eris asks.

“Oopsie, I didn’t seen you coming there!” Derpy says.

Eris uses her magic horn that appears to order and refill the bags with the boxes and papers.

“I was looking for you, Starlight says we must find common points...” Eris says.

“Common points?” Her eyes get towards her for a second, as she observes her, before drifting away again. “I wander what we can have in common?”

“I wanted to discuss with you.. About everything and all... Like how do you live with society and stuff.” Eris explains.

“I sure can help!” She equip her mailing hat on her head proudly. “I do like to talk about it!”