• Published 25th Jun 2022
  • 423 Views, 13 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Modded - starwars90001



A modded version of Project Horizons, shorter, more explosive, more action pack retelling

  • ...
6
 13
 423

Come with it

Tell me, do you wanna ride tonight?
Then tell me, do you wanna die tonight?

Far away from the ruined city and its war stood the ominous form of Black Pony Mountain. During the war, it was an exporter of coal for the conflict, and when that dried up its well-mined caves became the perfect setup for underground military testing facilities and bases. When the bombs drop the complex fell into silence, its treasures unknown to the Wasteland until one Pegasus restored it. Where an Alicorn would burn it.

Lacunae felt a welcoming sense of familiarity waiting in the sewers to strike. The smell and the dampness of the shallow water below were giving her the best nostalgia for a different a long life ago. She gazed around the Zebras in cloaks that surrounded her, they had their stoic calm to contrast her enjoying reminiscing, checking out their weapons, and making sure their stealth cloaks were fastened on.

The irony of leading the descendants of her former enemies to destroy an AI that considers itself the new princess wasn’t lost on her. She found it quite amusing how the Elements allowed such oddities to exist almost like they had a sense of humor.

“We’re ready to move miss Lacunae.” A zebra mare whose dreadlock spilled from her cloak’s hood stepped up to the Alicorn.

“Good, break off to your strike points. Zehper you're following me.” With a flash the Alicorn disappeared into nothing, the Zebra equip red-tainted goggles and broke into groups of three as they faded into nothing too.

They moved like the wind, passing by unaware patrols of Harbingers as they stalked toward their target until they found it. Playing cards before the looming sight of a giant gear door with the symbol of a crest moon on it was three ponies chatting and enjoying the night away.

“Goldfish!” A yellow mare in greyish armor shouted slapping the cards down on the table.

“Your cheating I swear. The fuck somepony’s this good.” A light blue mare across the table chuckled while shaking her head.

“Told ya nopony can beat Lucky.” A stallion in a duster sighed and then blew a smoke puff from a cigarette in his mouth. “She’s got the luck of the goddess.”

“Ha, wish that luck got us station anywhere but here. Rather be listening to the ‘Angel’ preach on and on than be in this shithole.” The light blue mare grumbled as she passed out new sets of cards.

“I like being down here, it’s quiet, empty, and lets me get away with my naps.” Lucky cheerfully added.

“Yeah, would rather be anywhere those damn Hoofinton freaks aren’t-” The stallion’s head exploded into a shower of meat and brain matter. His friends followed suit as their bodies fell limp onto the table.

Slight movements of air pushed inward to the base, carrying with them unseen deadly forces.


For the rest of the walk, Blackjack avoided groups of Harbingers as they galloped around shouting, panicking, and carrying supplies. All either hurrying to the frontlines or safety with their families. The Cybermare wondered how many of the innocent would be caught up in her game of revenge, many had died to it already now she was adding hundreds to that list. For a moment she had doubts about her actions but then remembered what Dawn did and what she planned to do, and at that, her guilt ended. She only could hope some of these ponies and creatures escaped the wrath this temple had coming.

Walking through double doors with the Stable-tec symbol imprinted on it, she was greeted with a large atrium with five rolls of seats and three sets of them facing a stage nestled into the wall, a red carpet set open to both sides revealing the actor underneath. A grey pegasus mare with a velvet mane set in a chair, her glowing eyes meeting the Cybermare as she descended with long wanting eyes.

There was no angry shouting, no boasting from either of them. Blackjack simply unleashed her sword and pointed it at her greatest enemy. “Are you ready?”

“More so Blackjack.” Dawn gestured with her wing, and a flashlight engulfed the stage. Appearing before Dawn were the awe-striking forms of several pony-like creatures. A tall brownish mare with a scorpion tail and bat like wings, a skinny bright red mare whose eyes glowed with a violent fire, A giant forest green mare with several heads whose long necks connected to a snake-like body, a sickly white stallion in a blacklong coat with shades covering his teal eyes, and a Cybernetic golden mare who stood on two hooves with electric talons sprouting out her forehooves.

“Thought this was personal.”

“It is my friend, that’s why I invited all your old friends here.” Dawn quietly laugh as she took to the air, looking down at her archenemy with hateful eyes. “My Little ponies the pony who wronged all of you stands alone before you. Pass the judgment you have long sought that the Goddess has blessed you with, and bring divine punishment upon this Demon of the Stars."”

The red mare screamed a jetstream of fire that Blackjack dodged out of the aisle and into the seats, only for the Manticorepony, Hydramare, and Golden Cyberpony all to rush her, tearing through the seats as Blackjack retreated, the sickly white stallion teleporting to a balcony overlooking the atrium and taking pot shots with his sniper rifle.

Blackjack dodged and weaved around claws, cyber talons, and the Hydra pony's heads. As she jumped above a hydra head that smashed into a chair she slice the head clean off. The Hydra reel back in pain but rather than backing off the cut head popped and hissed as two more sprouted forth in an instant launching toward the Cybermare. Blackjack tried to jump to seats behind her but was hit by a bullet in the arm knocking her back into the aisle and dropping her sword.

Before she could recover the Golden Cyberpony jumped atop her, pinning Blackjack to the stairway, raising her sharp electric talons up ready to strike. “Now you will pay Security, you and all those other Wasteland monsters.”

Before the Golden mare could bring her talons down Blackjack gave her a taste of her own medicine with a jab to the stomach from the free left hoof. The Cyberpony howled in pain as Blackjack used the moment to push the mare off her. “What’s wrong Amber, Radrat got your tongue?”

As the Cyberpony fell down the aisle in pain Blackjack had only a few seconds to catch her breaths before more jets of fire forced her to run again. “Guess you all learn teamwork is the key to winning, Twilight Sparkle would be proud. But you forgot one thing.” Blackjack gloated as she spun kicked the charging Manticoremare then dodged toward her sword. “I got friends too.”

Grabbing her sword, Blackjack stopped one of the Hydra pony’s heads by stabbing it through the eye socket. The Hydra pony gave a roar of rage and made a warpath to Blackjack with all her heads coming from every direction. Just as she was about to close in, the necks of each head exploded outward with the sounds of gunfire.

Blackjack glanced back to see the friendly neighborhood protection group, the Reapers. Dozens of colorful armored ponies and creatures rushed into the atrium, shooting at the mutants and Cyberponies. Leading them was a Zony who looked like the happiest filly in the world. “Hey, Jack we late?” Rampage said as she slowly walked down the aisle.


“Nothing much, just a little old friendly get-together. Brass and Fury are here to say hello.” Blackjack pointed at the fiery red mare and Manticoremare, the former exploding into balls of fire as the Reapers filled her with bullets, and the former flew around battling the Reapers' flyers in the air. Blackjack glanced around the atrium to see that her true opponent had left already. “Dawn’s gone, she couldn’t have gotten far. Rampage do you think you can take these freaks and the rest of the tower while I deal with her?”

Rampage almost looked offended at that. Her answer was crouching then jumping into the air, spinning and kicking the golden Cybermare away as she charged Blackjack. Blackjack nodded then made a mad dash for the stage. “Jack wait, can you handle her alone?” Blackjack turned back to see something she almost never saw on the Zony. A look of genuine worry.

“I didn’t come this far, give up my body and soul to back down now Arloste. If I die she dies that’s the way it goes.”

Rampage didn’t know what to say, she couldn’t talk her friend down from this, so she simply just nodded to her. “See ya, Jack.” Blackjack returned the gesture and ran to the stage, jumping on it and charging toward a back door. Rampage watched her disappear before being snapped back to the fight by dodging a divebomb by Brass and kicking the Manticoremare.

The mare trotted down the hallway, the red hue lights mixing with the clean white of the walls creating a feeling of eeriness in the air. Finally, she came upon an elevator with the same icon of Stable-tec. As she stopped at the entrance Blackjack fired off her revolver in quick succession, her bullets embedding themselves into thin air. Energy crackled off the body of the sickly white stallion who appeared out of nowhere and then fell to the ground. “Stealth Bucks are only as good as its wearer you Bastard.”

Blackjack walked up to the control panel, pressing a button called ‘Presidential suite’ the cyber mare’s eyes glowed when the door opened, as she looked around for traps before entering. As the door shut the sound of weird electronic music began playing from the speakers, which Blackjack blocked out as best she could with the cyber mare playing her own music from her embedded Pipbuck. “Time to face the Angel.”

Mods:
None