• Published 30th Apr 2022
  • 1,513 Views, 25 Comments

The dragon breather of Equestria - Jayelms43

  • ...
20
 25
 1,513

Chapter 6

Chapter six

(Third person pov)

They were surrounded by 20 guards and one of them said, "Hand over the elements of harmony monster," Male guard said this one being a unicorn.

James took a moment before saying. "And for what reason do you need the elements of harmony," James said while getting in front of the girls.

“We don’t have to tell a freak like you.” another guard, a pegasus, said while glaring at James.

"HEY HE'S NOT A FREAK!" Scootaloo yelled at the Pegasus guard.

“Shut it kid. No one was talking to you.” the pegasus guard said.

“Hey! Don’t talk to Scoots that way you asshole!” Rainbow shouted angrily. “Otherwise I’ll knock you into next week!”

Before anyone could say anything else James yelled out. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" he shouted making everyone go silent.

"Okay then, you guys have two options. One you can tell me why you want the elements of harmony, or two I, Rainbow, and Applejack can beat it out of you. What do you two think?" James asked Rainbow and Applejack.

“I think we should do option two!” Rainbow said as she cracked her knuckles.

“Normally I wouldn’t agree but these bastards just shot an arrow at Twilight.” Applejack said with an angry look.

"But he as-" before one of the guards could say James yelled.

"OPTION TWO IT IS!" he yelled as he, Rainbow and Applejack ran at the royal guards.

“Hey wai-” the pegasus was cut off when Rainbow kicked him square in the jaw, sending him flying into a tree while Applejack uppercuts another before spinning and kicking them in the gut.

James' hands had red electricity coming off them before making a position where he is holding guns and shots at the guards with electricity bullets. The guards couldn’t do anything by get hit by the bullets, causing them to scream in pain as the electricity fries their bodies and the metal armor certainly didn’t help as it made it much worse.

“You son of a bitch!” a pegasus guard shouted as he flew behind James and attempted to stab him with a spear but it was ripped out of his hands by Twilight’s magic before she blasts the guard away from James.

"Thanks Twilight," James said. After an hour there were only two guards left, a Pegasus and a earth pony. "Okay I'm gonna ask you some questions if you don't answer then you're going to get hurt badly," James said.

“You can’t do this! We’re Royal Guards! Once the princesses hear about this, you’re history!” the Earth Pony shouted.

James slap the guard so hard that some of his teeth got knocked out. "I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK," James yelled at the guards. "Now first question: why does Blueblood want to kill Twilight?" James asked.

“Wait, Blueblood?! Blueblood is the one trying to kill me?!” Twilight asked in shock.

"I thought the red Rose was a dead give away for Blueblood Cutie Mark." James said, eyebrows raised. James waited for the guard's answer but when he didn't say anything James just grabbed a sharp rock and stabbed it into his kneecap making him scream in pain.

“You fucking son of a bitch!! The princesses will make sure you suffer for this!” yelled the guard as he held his bleeding leg.

"I. Said. Talk. You. Son. Of. A. Bitch," James said punctuated each word by punching the guard's bleed kneecap. The whole time the guard was screaming in agony. Rainbow had to divert Scootaloo’s attention away while covering her ears. Fluttershy and Rarity had fainted, Applejack had covered her eyes with her hat, Pinkie’s colors had dimmed while her hair went straight and Twilight was green in the face from seeing such brutality. Only Amara was unaffected by such a thing.

After an hour of this James said. "Do you want to talk now you fucking pussy," James said has eyes glowing red with anger.

The guard was sobbing as he held his no doubt broken leg. “I-I’ll talk! I-i’ll talk!” the guard sobbed. “Please, just no more!”

"Then FUCKING TALK!!!" James roared as both Celestia, Luna and Blueblood came out.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?” Luna shouted, shaking the ground as she did.

"What do you think women?" James said, looking at the princesses.

"J-James was interrogating a guard after one of them t-tried to kill me..” Twilight said, glad to have something distract her from the guards leg. She shook her head and glared at Blueblood. “And it was one of his guards.” she pointed at the blonde prince.

“What? Me? Don’t be absurd. As if I would stoop as low as to kill you.” Blueblood said.

"YOU FUCKING LAIR!?!?" the guard with the broken leg yelled. "YOU TOLD US TO KILL TWILIGHT, AND KIDNAP THE REST OF THE BEARERS!! YOU EVEN PROMISE SOME OF THE MALE GUARD THEY CAN HAVE SOME 'FUN' WITH PINKIE PIE AND FLUTTERSHY!!!!" the other guard screamed.

Everyone went wide eyed in shock before they all glared at Blueblood, who was sweating a bit. “I have no idea what he is talking about. I gave no such order nor did I promise such a barbaric thing.”

Just then the surrounding area began to heat up and everyone turned around and saw James was in his dragon form skin and mouth on fire. "Don't. You. Fucking. Lie," James said, walking slowly towards Blueblood.

“W-what are you doing? S-stay away from m-me you f-freak!” Blueblood said as he began backing away from James.

James grabbed him by the throat in which his flaming hand burned his neck.

Then Celestia grabbed James' shoulder and said. "Stop James there has to be a reasonable explanation for this," Celestia tried to say but James just pushed her hard enough to make her fly into her sister.

"NOT THIS TIME CELESTIA, YOUR WEAKNESS IT'S GOING TO SAVE HIM THIS TIME!" James roared, making the ground shake.

Luna then got in between James and Blueblood. “ENOUGH!! You so much as try to take another step towards him then so help me you will feel my full power!” Luna shouted while her wings spread out and horn sparks with magic. “Instead of trying to seek justice by yourself, maybe try and let US deal with it! And trust me, he will be punished for attempting to murder one of my friends.”

James want to punch Luna in the face for trying to stop him. So instead he just walked away but not before saying. "Your kingdom is weak Luna, you and Celestia are weak. You would rather talk than do actions," James said before adding.

"One day you will see that your ponies are going to be the reason your kingdom fell." he finished while walking away.

“Oh? Then what do you propose I do? Murder Blueblood right here? I am angry as much as you that he would attempt to murder somepony but killing him right here and now would not make the situation any better! You are too focused on violence that it has clouded your judgment!” Luna shouted at James. “And do not mistake me as weak either! Yes I rather not fight, but only because doing so would destroy everything around me! I can move the fucking moon for Fausts sake! You think handling that kind of power is easy?! One wrong move, one emotional outburst and this whole world is doomed! All because of me or my sister!”

James stopped and turned to face Luna and said. "And that is why you are weak. You talk too much, and if your world is Doomed from you and your sister then my world is nothing but a dying planet," James said.

That's when James blinked and looked around and said. "When the fuck did I go outside?" James asked.

This made the others confused. “Um, you were always outside James.” Amara told him.

"What but we were just in the dining Hall right," James asked even more confused.

That's when he noticed his right arm was glowing. He saw the curse mark glowing blood red with veins going down his arm.

"Fuck, what did I say or do," James said fearing the answer.

“Mostly stuff involving how me and my sister were weak and that our ponies would be the reason why our kingdom would fall.” Luna said with a glare.

"Son of a bitch," James said everyone was confused. "Look what I said wasn't me, while it was me but at the same time not me," James said trying to explain it.

“Make up your mind dude! Was it you or not you!?” Rainbow shouted before Luna answered.

“Split personality?” Luna asked James.

"Most likely, I do have some anger issues I never fixed. And mixes it in with this," James said pointing at the curse mark. "I probably would have killed everyone if I didn't calm down," James added.

“A curse. These are extremely rare to see.” Luna said as she looked at the curse mark while Blueblood was trying to sneak away. “Don’t even think of leaving nephew. We still have some words about your attempted murder of our friend.”

“B-but it wasn’t m-” Rainbow just punches Blueblood which knocked him out.

“Asshole.” she said then spat on him.

"Yea, that was how me and Amara met," James said before continuing. "She was trapped in the void and the only way for her to leave is for someone to have the mark; it's like having a contract." James said. James saw Scootaloo and was about to rub her head but she flinched away. "What's wrong Scoots?" James said hurt in his voice.

“I-I…” Scootaloo said nervously and backed away a bit again.

“She saw what you did to that guard.” Rainbow said, pointing at the guard that was being taken to a hospital for his bleeding and broken leg. James looked at his hands that were covered in blood. Then out of nowhere James grew a pair of dragon wings and flew off to the castle stone garden.

“James!” Amara called out but he just kept flying.

Scoots was scared but she was more worried about James so ran after him. After a moment she found him sitting next to some roses. "Why did you come, Scoots?" James asked while his wings covered his body to hide from the world.

“I-I was worried about you.” Scootaloo said as she sat next to him. “I’m sorry if I made you think I was a-afraid of you.”

James then hugged Scootaloo which caught her by surprise. "I don't know why but for some reason I don't want you or Amara or even Fluttershy to leave me." James said while shaking violently. "I don't want to be alone again."

Scootaloo hugged him back. “It’s okay, we won’t leave you. I promise.”

After James and Scootaloo talked they went back to the others with James flying and Scootaloo holding on to him. Once in the throne room James went up to the princesses and did a Japanese style dow. "I'm sorry for what I said to you and your sister Luna. Even though I was angry and the curse mark made me more angry and violent, it doesn't mean I was in the right," James said before turning and doing the same for Rainbow dash. "I'm sorry to you too Dash for being hot headed and making sound like the princesses were weak," James said, still bowing.

“You are forgiven James, we know what it’s like to not be in your right mind and do or say things that you will regret.” Luna said, a pained look on her face while Rainbow had her arms crossed while looking away.

"Yea whatever," RD said.

"Rainbow," Twilight warned but James stopped her.

"Don't worry about Twilight I'll take what I can get," he said before seeing Blueblood in a corner chain up and had an angry look at James and the main six.

"Did you guys come to a decision on blueblood?" James questions Celestia.

“Oh we have after interrogating Blueblood on why he attempted to murder Twilight. He will be stripped of his title as prince and his land as well as other properties are to be given to more sane ponies. And he will spend the next ten years in the dungeons. I had opted to make his punishment worse but Celestia convinced me that losing everything you owned was good enough.” Luna said as she glares at Blueblood. “Be lucky we’re not putting you to death.”

"How about adding something to his ten years in the dungeon," James said while pulling out a small bottle that had a blue glow to it."Pinkie got any rubber gloves," James the pink mare.

“Uh why?” Pinkie asked.

"Well since Blueblood likes to treat mares like objects and harassing them, then let's see what happens if the shoe was on the other foot," James said, showing everyone the blue glowing bottle.

“What is that?” Luna asked, interested in what James is planning while Pinkie pulled out a box of gloves from her hair.

"I think you guys know about poison joke right," James said. It took a moment before both Rainbow and Applejack started laughing but Rarity was smiling evilly at what James was implying.

Luna grinned darkly as she glances at Blueblood while Celestia was a bit worried but knew Blueblood needed to be punished. “Well, I can agree to this.” Luna said.

After James told Twilight to make a shield and everyone was inside, Twilight made a small hole big enough for James to throw the bottle at blueblood who tried to escape from the chains but once the broken from hitting his chest there was a blue cloud of smoke for a moment before it disappeared showing Blueblood now Bluebell.

“What have you done to me?!” screamed Bluebell as she looked herself over.

"Like I said bluebell, I'm going you see how it feels to get harassed for just being a mare, and hopefully it will help you have some humidity," James said smirking.

After that Celestia and Luna affair the main six and James as well as Amara to stay the night to which they agreed.

James was in his room when he heard a knock on his door. He opened to see Scootaloo, Fluttershy, and Amara stand there looking embarrassed before James sighed and said. "Come on in you three," James said while they to bed.