• Published 30th Apr 2022
  • 1,513 Views, 25 Comments

The dragon breather of Equestria - Jayelms43

  • ...
20
 25
 1,513

Chapter 8

Some early morning training and meeting the Dragon lord….. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M THE NEW DRAGON LORD

(James POV)
I was having a nice dream but the Celestia damn sun got me in the eye so I turned to the other side, hugging my pillow. "Hmmm, that's weird, my pillow feels a lot warmer and fluffier than normal," I thought, before hearing a voice that caused my eyes to snap open.

“Ya feeling comfy baby?” Angel Dust asked me with a sultry tone in his voice.

I looked up at Angel Dust's smirking face and said. "A little. At least I don't have to wonder if I need a warm pillow or not," I said, smirking back and hugging him tightly. Just then both James and Angel heard coughing and turned to see an angry Amara and Fluttershy standing in the doorway with their arms crossed.

“What? No need to look so pissed ladies. After all, I’m sure we can all share him.” Angel Dust suggested with a grin, no doubt not at all bothered by the angry women.

I, on the other hand, want to keep his manhood a lot longer. So I got out of bed and said, "Let’s go eat breakfast." I said, running out the bedroom like the flash after seeing Fluttershy’s glare that both Pinkie and Applejack told me about.

After I made it down stairs I saw everyone except for Angel, Amara and Fluttershy at the table eating pancakes. "G-good M-morning everyone," I said, out of breath and looked like I saw something horrifying.

“You ok dude?” Rainbow asked me. “You look like you’ve seen the most terrifying thing in all of existence.”

"Well you could say, that I know how scary Fluttershy is when she glares at you," I said, making the main six shiver in fear while the Hazbin Hotel gang looked at us in confusion.

“Don’t remind us sugarcube.” Applejack said.

“Uh, I'm confused.” Cherri Bomb said.

"When you meet Fluttershy for the first time, she just like her name 'Fluttershy'," I said, Hazbin Hotel characters nodding their heads.

"But just imagine her so angry that Charlie's father Lucifer would lock himself into a prison box rather than to look at Fluttershy scary glare." I finished.

“Ok, even though I highly doubt that. That does sound a bit scary.” Vaggie said.

“Yeah, though I highly doubt anything will scare my father. He is the king of hell after all.” Charlie said before taking a bite out of her food.

"You keep believing that," James said, sitting next to Scootaloo. "So peanut, what time do you need to get to school?" James questions while drinking some coffee thanks to Niffty.

“In about a half an hour.” Scootaloo said through a mouth full of food.

James spat out his coffee and it hit Vaggie. "WHAT!?!?" James yelled, before grabbing Scootaloo and running upstairs to get her ready for school.

“W-wha?! Hey! I wasn’t done eating!” protested Scootaloo.

"Sorry Scoots, but I need to get you to school on time, also you forgot about parent day," I said, making Scootaloo go wide-eyed.

“Oh. Well shoot. Guess we better get there quickly then.” Scootaloo said.

I nodded my head and rushed to put some clothes on and ran out the door.


I made it to the front of the school with 20 minutes left. "Alright, let’s get inside," I said. We and went inside and immediately every child and parent looked at us, more specifically me.

“I think you’re famous.” Scootaloo told me.

I nodded my head and went to the back with the rest of the parents. While Scootaloo went and sat down next to her friends. I looked around and saw some of the students and parents staring at me. "God fucking damn, I'm starting to get tired of being this fucking tall." I thought, while Filthy Rich continued to talk about his business.

“Anyways, that children, is how my business became so successful.” Filthy Rich said,

It was dead silent with the only ponies clapping were Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. "Jesus, these kids are worse here than back home," I thought, while Filthy Rich walked back to his spot.

Cheerilee clears her throat before speaking. “Thank you Mr. Rich for the history lesson on your business.”

"Now up next parents will be Scootaloo," Cheerilee said, before Diamond Tiara laughed and said.

“Please! Everyone knows Scootaloo doesn’t have any parents!” Diamond Tiara said before laughing again only for Scootaloo to say,

“That’s where you’re wrong Tiara. My dad is here.” Scootaloo said which only made Diamond Tiara scoff.

“Oh yeah? And where is he?” Diamond Tiara asked with a smirk.

"Right here," I said, raising my hand. Everypony was shocked until one of the children said.

"Wait, you the guy that saved Ponyville from a demon dragon right," a Colt, who’s name was Snails, said.

"Yup that's me," I said, getting in front of the class. "Hey my name is James D. Williams, adopted father of Scootaloo D. Williams," I said, smiling.

This made most of the class look between me and Scootaloo in surprise while Scootaloo smiled. Only for Diamond Tiara to scoff. “Yeah right. How much did you pay him Scootaloser?”

I frowned at that and said. "She didn't pay me nor offer anything. I am and always will be Scootaloo's father," I said, with pride. This just made Diamond Tiara glare at me. "So first off I'm a half human, half kaiju dragon," I said.

“What are kadu?” a student asked him in confusion.

"No not Kadu. It's Kaiju." I said, before continuing. "And as for what it is, simply put monsters that destroy cities and fight other kaiju" I said, shocking everyone.

“You’re part monster?!” most of the students shouted.

I rubbed my ears and said. "Yes, but I’m different. You see, some kaiju only want to destroy everything. But I just want to live in peace with my little Scootaloo," I said, smiling.

“And what would happen if your kaiju instincts kick in and you want to destroy everything?” Diamond Tiara asked me.

“That won’t ever happen! No way my dad will let some stupid kaiju instinct make him do stuff he doesn’t want to!” Scootaloo exclaimed.

"Sorry Scoots, but she's right," I said, everyone looking at me with fear and shock. "It happened when I thought I lost you. My only daughter. I wanted to destroy everything and anyone who I saw in front of me," I said, as Scootaloo looked at me with sadness and worry.

“B-but there’s no way that will happen again!” Scootaloo argued.

I walked up to Scootaloo and hugged her and said. "I know you don’t want me to be a monster peanut. But I am a monster. Remember what I said when I gave you the necklace," I asked, she nodded. "That's what I meant when I say the dark part of your necklace, Scootaloo. I am your monster father," I said, while giving her a big soft smile.

Scootaloo still looked upset but nodded her head. “Ok.”

I walked back to the front of the class and continued. "But I also have five abilities which are fire dragon slayer magic, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, and Haki," I said, before another student raised their hand, this one being a Colt.

“Um, did you say dragon slayer magic? If you’re a dragon why do you have that?” he asked me.

“Yeah, you plan on hurting other dragons or something?” a filly asked me.

I just laughed before saying. "No. No I'm not, it just a title given to people from dragons they learned under like this," I said before taking a deep breath. "FIRE DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC: DRAGON FIRE BREATH," I said, before beating out a medium size red and black Flame out of my mouth into my hand. Before using my pyrotechnics to shape the fire into a flaming Scootaloo.

The students were in all while Cheerliee was all sorts of nervous and concerned. “That’s so cool!” a colt that was a bit smaller than the others exclaimed excitedly.

"You think that's cool? Watch this," I said, tuning it into a snake. It slithered across my body before I lead it into a cup of water to which it evaporated. "If the students and parents could follow me outside," I said, while walking outside.

After everyone was outside I said. "Alright everyone get ready it's about to get loud," I said, before yelling. "FIRE DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC: FIRE DRAGON BREATHING!!!," I yelled as a massive blast of fire.

“Whoa.” most of the students said in awe while the parents and Cheerilee were even more nervous upon seeing this.

I saw this and said, "Don't worry my pyrokinesis allows me to control the flames. I'm making sure none of it hits the kids," I said, in a calm voice.

"Now, are there any more questions?" I asked before another hand shot up and said.

"What does the D stand for?" A filly asked.

I had a look of hesitation and worry before saying. "Well the D that me and Scootaloo and people with "D" in their name are related to each other, either by blood or fate. In the post-war arc, the five elders reveal that the "D" stands for danger. Donquixote Rosinante explains to Law about the family of "D". In his country, the people were extremely scared of the “storm” created by those from the family of D. The former warlord said that they were considered to be the natural enemy of the Gods," I explained to everyone.

“So it means you're dangerous and are enemies to the princesses?” the filly asked.

I sighed at this and said. "No, it just means that me and Scootaloo are the will of change. Meaning that sooner or later we will do something that will change the way ponies think." I told the filly, that's when I heard a scoff and looked to see Spoiled Rich looking at me with disgust and anger.

“Oh please. Freaks like you bringing change to our already perfect nation? Such foolishness.” Spoiled said.

I raised an eyebrow and said. "Perfect nation? Really?" I questioned while looking at the teacher who was nervous. "Lady, back home a man once said. "Never strive for perfection. Because when you reach it. You will feel hollow inside. And you want to know why?" I asked.

"It’s because freaks like us are willing to change and grow. If Scootaloo wanted to be a monster hunter, teacher, or even want to learn dragon slayer magic I would tell her it's okay to do it. But don't think you can be the greatest or coolest, because there will always be someone who's better than you. And you can use it to get stronger and cooler," I said.

“Hmph, like I said, such foolishness.” Spoiled said.

"Yeah yeah, keep talking," I said, ignoring Spoiled. "Anyway anything else," I asked. This went on until it was another parent turn.


(Three hours later)

Me and Hazbin Hotel gang and Element bears were outside behind the library. "So why are we out here again?" Cherry asked.

"Well I wanted to see how strong you, Vaggie, Angel and Husk were," I said, stretching.

“Pft, we’re not that strong. We’re somewhat stronger than the average human but that’s it.” Vaggie explained. “Becoming a Sinner Demon won’t improve our physical abilities.”

I stopped stretching and looked at them. "So, Alastor is the only person here who's strong," I asked looking at with a look of annoyance and anger.

“Yep. Well, him and Charlie but she won’t do any fighting.” Vaggie said.

I was growling in anger and annoyance. "The fact that Charlie, a demon who’s the daughter of Lucifer and is powerful doesn't use her powers because she doesn't like fighting I can let go." I started as a red aura surrounded me and my eyes turned Pitch Black.

"And that none of you doesn’t care or even willing to fucking try," I continued Instagram sounds around me start to show it up in decay. "But that one day Michael and his angels might come and try to kill you and yet the only excuse you have is that you. Don't. Care," I finished, as thunderclouds started to roll in and the wind started to pick up.

"Why am I evening caring," I said before yelling out. "Oh right now I remember. It's because I fucking love you guys like fucking family. And going to have to watch as another family that I just gotta get killed," I roared as red lightning struck the ground next to me.

“Really? Family? We just fucking met. You may think we’re all some stupid happy family but I want no part of that buddy.” Husk said while crossing his arms.

That's everything went quiet, I turned slowly towards them and looked at them for a good few moments and said. "You know what you're right," I said, surprising everyone.

I walked over to Husk and grabbed him by his neck. "We. Aren’t. Friends or Family." I said, before slamming him into the ground making a crater.

“Whoa! No need to get all violent!” Angel Dust said while he and Vaggie stepped back a little.

"It’s like he said. You are nothing to me. I shouldn't care about anything you, Cherri, Vaggie or even Husk has to say to me," I said, looking at them with a calm face.

"So tell me Angel Dust. Is there anything you can do huh?" I question walking towards them.

Vaggie just pulls out her spear. “Look, just calm down ok? I’m sure Husk didn’t mean what he said.”

I grabbed Vaggie’s spear and snapped it like a twig. "Right now, Lucifer's brother Michael could be sending an army of angels to come and kill you. The reason why Husk doesn't want to fight is because he’d rather get drunk off his ass then worry about his life." I said, looking at Vaggie with cold dead eyes.

However Vaggie didn’t show any fear. “That’s Husk being Husk James. He doesn’t care about anything other than gambling and drinking. Don’t let him get to you.”

"Than what do you suggest huh Vaggie? Because I feel like only me, you and Charlie care about what could happen to you guys," I said.

“Look, I have no idea what we can do but getting all butthurt over the words of a drunk alcoholic isn’t going to help.” Vaggie said, making a good point.

I took a deep breath before everything started to calm down. After a moment I looked at Angel and Cherri and said. "I need to talk to you two in private." I said, walking into the Everfree Forest.

I can hear the two following me though I can tell they were nervous or afraid.

After a moment we reached a clearing where there was a Lake where forest animals were everywhere. "Angel, do you want to know why I said I love you guys even though I barely know you?" I asked while sitting in front of the laek.

“Uh why?” Cherri alake.

I was silent for a moment before asking. "Angel, in hell was there one person that you ever loved before." I asked standing up and walking towards them.

“In hell? You’re kidding right? No one cares at all about love. All they care about is either money, who to kill next, themselves or anything that is considered selfish or downright bad.” Angel said while crossing his upper arms while his lower ones were on his hips.

"No you specifically. Not Cherri, not Husk, not even Alastor or Vaggie," I said, standing in front of Angel. "Just you," I said.

Angel frowns and looks away a bit. “Like I said. There’s no such thing as love down in hell.”

"But what would happen if a human loved a demon then," I asked, getting closer.

Angel just scoffs. “As if that would ever happen. Only ones interested in demons are psychos or wannabe tyrants.”

"Then I must be a psychopath for loving you then." I said, smirking at him.

Angel Dust was wide eyed in shock. “What? You can’t be serious. We literally just fucking met!”

I sighed at this and said. "Yes, I tried to get rid of this fucking feeling. But-," I said looking down. "I know what that Fucking Bastard did to you," I said shocking Angel and Cherry.

Angel immediately looked down, an upset look on his face. “Don’t ever remind me of him. Not while I’m finally free of that bastard.”

I surprised him by hugging him and said. "I hate that I have these feelings. Even if I tried to tell myself that you and I just met but when I look at you. It's just that everytime I look at you it's just-" I said, trying to explain it.

“Just what?” Cherri asked while Angel Dust was nervous.

"I just wanted to keep you to myself. Every time I imagine you with that Bastard or anyone else. I just want to burn them alive for even touching or looking at you," I said, looking away.

"You could think that I’m being possessive towards you huh?" I said, laughing at the thought.

“Y-yeah.” Angel said as he got out of my grip and backed up a bit while Cherri frowned.

"You're sacred," I said, looking at Angel. "Right now I need you to promise me something," I said, getting their attention.

"I know that one day I will go berserk and become a monster. I want you to promise me that if that happens you will use this," I said, giving a western style gun to Cherri.

"This gun has a special bullet that can kill me and destroy my body and soul in an instant.” I said.

Both of their eyes widened in shock and fear. “How the ever loving fuck did you get your hand one of those?!?!” Cherri shouted.

I was silent for a moment before saying. "There are things in this universe that could kill a God or demon. You just have to find it." I told Cherri before handing the gun to her.

“I don’t really mess around with guns. Too difficult to use. Which is why I stick with bombs. Their easy to use and if you miss, you’ll still hit someone with them depending on how big the explosion is.” Cherri said as she looked at the gun with a frown.

"Please Cherri just in case," I said, looking at with seriousness.

“I…” Cherri then sighed and nodded her head. “Fine. But don’t expect me to be good with this thing.”

I smiled and said. "Thanks guys," I said, before I noticed smoke rising up from Ponyville. "Oh shit!" I yelled while grabbing Cherri and Angel, my dragon wings burst from my back ripping my shirt and I flew off.

“Whoa! What the hell are you doing?!” Angel shouted over the rushing winds.

"There’s trouble in Ponyville! We need to get back!" I shouted back, picking up speed.

“Can’t the local law enforcement handle it?!” Cherri shouted.

I looked at her and said. "Cherri, we are in Equestria. Ponies don't even lock their doors. And the only enforcement they got are guards that can't fight worth a damn," I shouted as we saw Ponyville in flames. But what was more surprising was there were eggs running around, shooting and throwing grenades at everything.

“Oh great. It’s Edge Lord.” Cherri said in annoyance.

“The snake guy?” Angel asked her.

“Yep, somehow he ended up here as well.” Cherri said.

"You guys know him?" I asked landing on a building.

“Yeah, he’s always been trying to take my turf back in hell. He built a lot of things but he’s still an idiot.” Cherri said as she pulled out a couple of bombs while Angel pulled out a tommy gun. “His goons are also weak as shit since they’re eggs.”

I nodded my head and turned into my dragon form and said. "Let’s go then I got some shit to work through." I said.

“Eh, don’t get your hopes up on him being strong. He mostly focuses on his gadgets and weapons.” Cherri said.

"Well it's better than nothing," I said, grabbing them and jumping down off the building.


(Third person pov)

The three of them landed on the street, kicking up a bit of dust and dirt as they did and also catching the attention of the Egg Boi’s. “Hey look! It’s that one eyed lady who fought the boss last time!” one of them shouted before being killed by Angel.

James grabbed one and it tried to get out of James’s grip but couldn't. "I wonder what you fucks taste like,. James said, before taking a large bite out of the egg.

He instantly regretted it as it tasted terrible, forcing him to spit it out. “You are one sick fuck you know that?” Angel said to him as he shot his gun at any Egg Boi stupid enough to charge them.

"Ain't like you were going to let me have a taste of you." James whispered, but both Angel and Cherri heard him.

Angel grins a bit. “Oh don’t worry baby, once we’re alone you can taste me all you want~.”

This made James grin."Oh man, I can't wait." James said, before shooting red electricity at a group of Egg Boi's.

A loud boom was heard and the three of them looked up to see a barrage of missiles shooting towards them.

James clapped his hands together and started rubbing them at top speed. After a moment or two in between his hands was a small lightning ball the size of a baseball. Getting into a pitcher stance and pulled his left arm back and threw it at the missiles.

The lightning ball was moving so fast that it made a sonic boom. Once it got close James with his outstretched arm closed his hand casino the ball to expand before bursting sending out a wave of electronics at the missiles destroying them.

"Pussy ass snake. Gotta do better than that Bitch," James shouted.

“You mean like this?!” they heard Sir Pentious shout as a large missile launcher came out of the blimp. “And this time there is no Alastor to stop this missile!!” he then began to cackle madly as the missile got ready to fire.

"Who said we need him huh?" James asked, while planting his feet onto the ground he took a lungful of air while also simultaneously eating all the fire that was in the vicinity, shocking everyone.

“Wait, is he eating the fire?! What kind of human can do that!?” Sir Pentious shouted in shock as he pressed multiple buttons to get the missile to fire sooner, already getting a bad feeling of what’s going to happen.

After James ate all the fire that was in the immediate area he planted his feet further into the ground cracking it. He put both his hands out and he started to glow green and green balls started to surround both the missile and ship. "Fire dragon slayer magic-," James started as there were about a thousand small green balls surrounding it. "Fire dragon flying bombs," James said as his hands turn red deadening the thousands of green balls that were affect bomb.

The small green balls blew up one after the other, not only destroying the missile but the blimp as well. While that was happening both the Elements and Hazbin Hotel gang watched in shock except for Alastor.

Once the blimp fell to the ground James walked over and punched a hole big enough for him to get into it. They then heard shouting followed by girly screaming and repeated slamming against the blimps walls before Sir Pentious was thrown out of the blimp with cuts and bruises all over his body and face.

“Owww…” groaned Sir Pentious as he weakly got up. “Note to self, build a missile launcher that shoots faster.”

"Oh trust me snake bitch," Sir Pentious heard James voice behind. "After I get through pounding you into the dirt. It's going to make Angel want it even harder from me," James said, while cracking his knuckles.

Sir Pentious just gave him a confused look. “He wants you to beat him up? Why in the world would he want that?”

James just stared at him before looking at Angel and Cherri. "He can't be this stupid right?" James asked them.

“Yep.” Angel Dust said with a nod while Sir Pentious took this chance to pull out a large gun and aimed it at James.

“Take this!!” the snake demon shouted before firing.

It hit James in the face causing an explosion near his face. Sir Pentious thought he got James before a hand shot out and grabbed him by the throat. "You know-" James started as the smoke cleared showing he was not affected at all. "Take this. It's the right choice of last words but it will be a far worse mistake you make today," James said, while tightly holding his grip around Sir Pentious' neck.

Said demon tried to remove James' hand from around his neck, such as clawing or hitting him but nothing worked.

James got annoyed with him moving around so he slammed him against a nearby wall and said. "I'm going to ask you one simple question and if you don't answer well. The Element bears know what will happen if you don't cooperate," James said, as Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy were green in the face while Applejack, Rainbow and Pinkie were trying not to grow up at the memory.

Sir Pentious just coughs. “W-what is it?” he asked weakly.

"Who helped you get into the living world," James asked glaring at Sir Pentious. "Because Vaggie told me that the only for you to be here if someone summoned you here or you opened a portal. And the only person who could do it is Lucifer," James said before his grip got tighter and said in a low tone. "So I will ask again. Who helped you get to the living world?" he asked.

Sir Pentiois coughs again as he grabbed James arm. “I-I don’t know! I really don’t!”

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!!!!!," James roared as he summoned Stormbreaker and slammed it near his head.

“I-it was just some Angel! I swear!” Sir Pentious cried out in fear.

James stared at him for a moment before saying. "I see, so heaven thought that sending you here would kill Angel and Cherri." James said, more to himself than to Sir Pentious.

James then turned to Alastor and asked. "Think you can make a portal back to hell for our snake bitch here." James asked Alastor as Spike was running towards them with a letter.

Alastor just chuckles. “Oh please. Doing so would be mere child’s play.”

James nodded his head. "But do it the painful way," James said, smirking, making Alastor smile bigger.

While Alastor was now dragging a screaming Sir Pentious. Everyone saw Spike was holding a letter and was out of breath. "T-twilight it's a letter from princess Celestia," Spike said, while breathing heavily.

“From Celestia?” Twilight asked as she took the letter from Spike and began to read it.

“What does it say darling?” Rarity asked her.

Twilight eyes widened and said. "Both dragon lord Torch and princess Ember are waiting at Canterlot castle to meet James," Twilight said, looking both confused and worried.

“Meet James? What for?” Rainbow asked in confusion.

"Only one way to find out," James said, before walking towards the train station.


(Three hours later)

“I’m boooored!” Scootaloo complained as they rode a train to Canterlot.

James thought for a moment before turning to Pinkie and said. "Pinkie got a Baritone guitar for me to use," he asked.

Pinkie nodded her head and pulled one out of her hair. "Here you go James," she said, handing him the guitar.

Everyone looked at him in confusion. “What are you going to do with that Mr James?” Applebloom asked in confusion.

After getting into a comfortable position he said. "I know three songs to pass the time," James said, getting their attention.

Husk scoff and says. "Yeah right, I'm king of the fairys," he said, drinking a bottle of Whiskey. "Yeah, yeah. Be quiet," James said, everyone was interested in James singing even Angel and Cherri.

“What are you going to sing Mr. James?” Sweetie Belle asked him as she and the other Crusaders huddled near James.

"You could say it's something that this song is something I would do if I was still on Earth," James said, while getting ready to sing.

“And what would that be?” Charlie asked in curiosity.

"Instead of explaining, let me sing it," James said, and started to sing.

Once he was done playing, everyone minus Alastor, Husk and Rainbow clapped their hands. “Wow, that song was pretty lively.” Vaggie said.

James just laughed and said. "Yeah I like this song," James said, getting ready to play the next song.

“What’s the next one you gonna play? Is it gonna be as lively as the other one?” Charlie asked him.

"You could say this song tells you not to rely on money and this is what happens when greedy people become too greedy, " James said, and started to play.

“Well that was an interesting song.” Rarity commented and the others nodded in agreement.

“I didn’t understand most of it.” Applebloom said.

"Well it simply means Applebloom never rely on money it's good to have but don't think about it too much or else you'll lose everything else in pursuit of it including your life," James said, tuning his guitar.

She gulped a bit at that. James smiled and rubbed Applebloom's head and said. "Don't worry AB as long as you don't do what the song says you will be alright," James said.

“Ok Mr James.” Applebloom said with a nod.

"Good girl, also it seems we are almost at Canterlot so I will play this last song," James said, now noticing the crowd around him.

Everyone was now clapping for James singing. James smiled and bowed before Husk said something that made all the parents gasp. "Yeah yeah he can sing whooping fucking do." he said and immediately regretted as he saw James with an vain popping out his forehead.

"All parents, could you please cover your children's eyes and ears?” James asked, and they did so. James then grabbed the neck of the guitar and yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY!?!?!?!?!" James yelled before smacking Husk in the back of the head so hard it sent him flying.

“Ouch, that’s gonna leave a mark.” Angel Dust said with a small laugh.

"Next time will be the hammer got it?" James said, and proved his point he summoned Mjölnir and by the size of the hammer they know that will give them brain damage for sure.

“Yes…” groaned Husk as he laid on the ground, too hurt to get up.

After that everyone got off the train. While everypony was asking James autographs and pictures some came from mares more than the foals. And to make this worse they were not hiding what they wantedwanted from James.

While this was happening, Fluttershy, Amara, Angel and Cherri were giving the mares jealous glares which surprised both Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb as they were confused on why they were feeling jealous.

"Why fuck am I jealous for we just meet?" Both Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb thought but when they saw a mare push her chest up against James they felt angry and jealous instantly.

After that they were on their way to the castle. All the while Amara, Fluttershy, Angel and Cherri were closer than normal and anytime a mare would look at James they would glare at them. Once they got to the castle gates. A guard was waiting for them.

“Ah, you’ve arrived. Good. The Dragon Lord was growing a bit impatient.” the guard said.

The was a load roar followed by a massive blast of fire shot into the sky. "Yeah I can tell," James said, while looking a little worried.

A few of the others gulped while Alastor’s grin grew a bit as he gained a curious gleam in his eyes. “Oh boy, speaking with experience, I can tell that an impatient ruler might be difficult to handle.” Charlie said.

Everyone except Alastor nodded their heads and walked inside. After a moment of walking they made it to the throne room where both Celestia and Luna were with Torch, Ember and 10 other dragons.

“O-oh boy. I don’t like the looks of this.” Applejack said quietly.

"Are you James D. Williams?" Torch roared as everyone covered their ears from the noise.

"Yeah I am what about it," James said, shocking everyone except for Alastor, Cherri and Husk on how he was talking to the dragon lord.

Celestia and Luna were worried that lord Torch was going to attack James. Same goes for Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy. As for the 10 dragons, they had a look of anger because of James' attitude to their dragon lord.

As for Torch. He was surprised and a little annoyed by his attitude but also interested in how strong he really is to think he can talk to him like that. “You must be either brave or very stupid for addressing me in that tone boy.” Torch said, his eyes narrowing a bit.

James' own eyes narrowed. "Right now, I could be having a fun day with my daughter. But you called me. So tell me what you want, or I could just leave," James said, getting a little angry and annoyed.

Celestia, seeing this, decided to step in. “Well James, the dragon lord has come with very surprising news regarding the title of dragon lord and who it’ll go to.”

James looked at Torch and Celestia before saying. "What? You're saying I'm the new Dragon Lord or something?" James asked laughing.

“I am.” Torch said in a very serious tone.

This made James stop laughing instantly. "What?" He said, looking at Torch.

“You are to be the new Dragon Lord.” Torch said with that same serious tone that showed he was not joking.

James looked at Torch before looking at celestia and Luna who nodded their heads. Then he looked to Applejack and she nodded her head as well.

"I tried to summon you in my kingdom. But there were complications. But no matter you are here and you will be the new Dragon lord as well as marrying my daughter Ember," Torch said, shocking everyone except Celestia and Luna. But the people who were shocked more was Amara, Fluttershy, Angel and Cherri.

“What?!” the others exclaimed in shock.

Torch nodded his head and said. "Yes he will be the new Dragon Lord, but before that I want to know how strong he really is." Torch said, before looking at the 10 dragons.

“Wait, he wants you to fight those overgrown iguanas?” Cherri asked then laughed loudly. “Please, I saw this guy take on the actual king of Hell itself.”

"Yes, but he will fight me as well." Torch said walking towards the training area.

That just made Cherri and Angel Dust laugh. “Please! Unless you’re some god, then I doubt you’ll be able to even land a blow on him!” Angel Dust said, still laughing.

"He's not joking," James said, everyone knows that his voice was laced with fear and worry rightly so because his stats were off the charts.

Dragon lord Torch lv.200
Strength: 8,0000
Speed: 6000
Defense: 50,000
Hp: 8000/8000

Torch was basically 50 times stronger than him and the only thing he had going for him at the time was his strength and power but now he is going up against someone who has it in spades. ‘How the hell am I going to beat them.The 10 dragons are easy, but him? He is stronger than me.’ James thought before having an idea. After a moment they made it to the training area and on the way they saw James eat a weird fruit that was purple and it had swirls on it.

’What is he doing?’ some of the others thought while watching him eat the weird fruit while a couple dragons snickered.

“Looks like he’s eating his last meal.” one of them joked.

James then had a look of disgust and said. "I forgot that it doesn’t taste good at all," James said.

“Hey! At least eat something good before you die!” the same dragon joked, causing the other dragons to laugh.

James just ignored him and they were in the arena. He was stretching the same as Torch but the 10 dragons were so confident that they could beat James didn't stretch. This made Torch annoyed that his subjects are not being cautious around an opponent.

‘Overconfident whelps. If they had any sense, they would keep their guard up.’ Torch thought to himself.

After everyone was ready. Both Celestia and Luna stepped forward and said. "The battle between James D. Williams and Lord Torch and his 10 dragons Will begin," Celestia started before Luna said.

"The match will end when either all the dragons and Torch are knocked out or James is knocked out." Luna finished and both princesses' horns glowed before shooting a yellow and blue beam signaling the start of the match.

The dragons Torch brought immediately rushed at James, thinking they could easily take him if they all rushed at him all at once. “This’ll be over in no time at all!” one of them shouted.

James stood there for a moment before grabbing his left shoulder with his right hand and said. "Gomu Gomu no pistol." James said, shocking everyone as his entire arm stretched towards the dragons punching one of them and knocking him out. This shocked and angered the dragons as they flew around him and launched fireballs at him. James just stood there letting the fireballs hit him covering him in smoke. They thought they got him before he said. "Gomu Gomu no Gatling." he said, as thousands of punches came out of the smoke hitting them.

The dragons couldn’t defend themselves due to the attack being sudden and bizarre so they pummeled to unconsciousness in a matter of seconds. Once the smoke cleared, James was standing tall looking at Torch. "Alright let's get to the real fight," James said, crouching down.

Torch snorts out some smoke. “Agreed. Just don’t expect me to go down so easily.” he told James.

James and Torch stared at each for a moment before rushing each other and throwing a fist which connected with each other, causing a shockwave between them. Though Torch Had more power, so James was forced to move out of the way and threw a quick jab at his jaw.

Torch responded with a fierce headbutt that sent James back and disoriented him a bit. WHich let Torch rub his surprisingly sore jaw. ‘Impressive, that blow managed to hurt me. Which is to be expected by one such as him.’ Torch thought before using his wings to launch himself at James and giving him a strong punch to the gut.

James doubles over in pain before greeting his teeth and with all his strength punches Torch in the face sending him back a few meters. ‘Damn it. I can't even compete with this guy strength. I need to beat him at speed but how.’ James thought before being grabbed by his leg and slammed onto the ground so hard that it left a crater.

“Pay attention boy! You must never lose focus during a fight!” Torch scolded before slamming him into the ground again before tossing him up and hitting him with a powerful fireball that sent him flying.

Everyone saw James struggling to get up and started to worry. Even Angel and Cherri were looking worried for James.

“Oh man. He’s getting his ass kicked.” Cherri said.

“Yeah, but how is that possible? He fought Lucifer for crying out loud!” Angel Dust said next, nervously biting his finger.

"That’s because Lucifer was holding back." Amara said, shocking everyone but before she could continue everyone heard a scream of pain and saw to their horror James was pinned against the wall by Torch’s arm and he was covered in bruises and cuts. After Torch moved James fell to the ground not moving.

"I guess I was wrong. You are weak, probably you are a disappointment to even your own family." Torch said walking away.

Everyone saw James hand moved before turning into a fist. He got off the ground and was breathing heavily. "You what? Fuck it, even if it means I will be knocked out after this. I'm going to beat your fucking ass," James said, before ripping his pants legs off and took off his shoes and socks. He then turned into his dragon form but everyone noticed his forearms were covered in black.

He took in a lungful of air and bit down on his forearm and started to blow air into it. It started to grow with steam surrounding his body as his upper body grew bigger as well as his arms while marks began to appear on his chest.

( Like this except he is fighting Torch)

"BoundMan!!!!!" James yelled while bouncing up and down like a ball.

“What in the world is this?” Torch asked in confusion. He never seen something so ridiculous before.

James was still jumping while glaring at Torch. As for the others, they were dumbfounded at James' new look. “Sweet Celestia! Since when could James do that?!” Rarity asked but no one could answer her.

“I-I don’t know! I never heard of anything like that happening!” Twilight said, her mane becoming a bit frazzled due to her trying to figure out what it was that James did to look like that.

"I know this is a surprise but like I said," James said, as his right arm started to retract in on itself while making a ticking sound. "Before I knock myself out. I'm going to kick your ass," James finished before his feet touched the ground and he rocket off at high speed getting into of Torch before yelling. "Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun!!!," James yelled before punching Torch in the face with the force of a speeding truck.

Which did little to the Dragon Lord but it did take him by surprise as he was sent flying into a wall, causing it to collapse on top of him before he burst out of it with a roar. His jaws filled with fire. “Is that the best you can do?! A weak little attack like that is nothing to me!!!” Torch roared out before flying towards James.

James jumped up and retracted his legs and said. "Gomu Gomu no RHINO SCHNEIDER!" James roared as he double kicked Torch in the face making him stumble back.

Torch recovered with a roar as he released a torrent of dragon fire at James. James flew through Torch’s fire and retracted both his arms and said. "Gomu Gomu no KONG ORGAN," James yelled, while sending thousands of high speed punches at Torch.

Upon seeing the fists, Torch had brought his arms up and braced himself for the assault but when the punches connected, he nearly got sent flying from the force of each punch. Each blow was more than enough to send white hot pain throughout his whole body, making him grit his teeth as he fought through pain and took shaky step forward and then another, and then another. By this time he was slowly making his way towards James who was not letting up on his attack.

James noticed it and on the last punch, he retracted his left arm and put both his fire and lightning into his fist and yelled. "Gomu Gomu no Fire and lightning Bazooka!!!" James roared, and both Ember and Torch were surprised that not only did it hurt him it also sent him flying into a wall destroying it.

“Holy shit!! He sent him flying!!” Husk shouted in shock.

“I wonder how far he’s going.” Angel Dust wondered.

James was breathing heavily and looking tired. ‘Damn it, I can't keep going like this time to end this.’ James thought before Torch burst through the wall and ran at James.

"You're going to pay for that boy!!!" Torch roared and James jumped high into the sky and started to blow more air into his arm. He became as big as sir Pentious’s blimp. Once everyone saw it, including Torch, their jaws dropped to the ground at the absurdity of the size of his fist.

“Holy guacamole!!” the CMC shouted in unison.

“If you think you can handle all my attacks let's see how you do this one!” James roared before adding fire to his fist and yelled. "GOMU GOMU NO KING DRAGON KONG GUN!!!!!," James yelled before blasting towards Torch and hit him right in the face sending down to the ground. All the while James roared like a dragon.

The resulting shockwave nearly knocked everyone off their feet if it weren’t for Celestia and Luna creating a barrier as well as using their magic to keep the group grounded. "HOLY SHIT!!!" Husk yelled trying to keep himself from flying off.

“I-I never seen James use such power before! It’s a-almost frightening!” Twilight said as she tried to block the rushing winds.

Ember on the other hand was shocked to her core. This person not only was beating her father but also destroying him. ‘I-Is this what father said that the new Dragon Lord will be powerful?’ Ember thought.

After a moment the dust cleared and to everyone's surprise, Torch was laying on the ground unconscious with his eyes rolled back but James was in a worse state. He was covered in bruises and cuts and had a scar in the shape of a 'X' on his chest, right shoulder and left arm and was laying in a pool of his own blood.

“JAMES!!” everyone minus Alastor, Husk and Ember shouted in worry and rushed over to him.

James wasn't moving which made Celestia and Luna even more worried. "James, wake up," Celestia said, sounding worried and scared for James' life. Everyone was scared for him except for Alastor, Husk and Ember.

“Come on dad wake up!” Scootaloo begged as she tried shaking James awake with tears in her eyes.

"GUARDS!!!!!" Both Luna and Celestia yelled as 10 royal guards appeared. "Get James to the Canterlot hospital NOW!!!!" They said and James was rushed to the hospital.


(4 weeks later third person pov)

It's been 4 weeks since the fight between lord Torch and James. Torch had decided that his daughter will stay with James to get to know each other. Right now the Main Six and CMC except for Fluttershy and Amara were in James' hospital room looking at his unconscious body and surprisingly enough, Angel and Cherri were there as well.

“He’s been out for four weeks. Just how much longer is he going to be out?” Applejack asked in worry.

“The doctors don’t know. James’s body was heavily damaged and exhausted after that fight.” Twilight said.

Scootaloo was sitting next to James holding his hand. "Please Dad. Wake up," Scootaloo said, while crying.

“Uh, hey kid. Don’t worry. I’m sure your pops will wake up soon.” Angel Dust said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Just then they heard a groannof pain coming from the bed. Everyone turned to see James fully awake. "Hey peanut," James said, in a hoarse voice while smiling.

“Dad!” Scootaloo cried out as she practically leapt onto the bed to hug James’ neck. “I thought y-you would never wake up!”

James yelped in pain and said. "Peanut, still in pain here," James said, through gritted teeth.

Scootaloo quickly gets off of him with an apologetic look. “S-sorry dad! It’s just I-I was so scared you wouldn’t wake up.”

James just sighed before forcing himself up and grabbed Scootaloo. Ignoring the pain, he hugged her and said. "It’s okay peanut. Let it out." James said, in a fatherly voice.

Scootaloo wrapped her arms around him again and cried into his shoulder. “I-I-I thought you were go-gonna die after y-you wouldn’t wake up.”

While James was letting Scootaloo use him to let out her sadness and fear the others watched this father and daughter moment.

"Wow, he's really good at being a dad for Scootaloo." Pinkie said, smiling.

"I guess he is doing his best." Rarity said and Applejack nodded in agreement.

Just then the door opened and Celestia and Luna walked in with two other ponies. The first person was pink with wings and a horn. She was near the same height as Princess Luna. She was wearing a pink dress with a golden Tiara on her head with yellow, pink and purple hair going down her back. The second person was wearing gold and purple armor. She had blue hair that stopped near her neck. She had her helmet to her side and was next to the pink one.

Upon seeing James awake, both Celestia and Luna let out sighs of relief. “Oh thank goodness you are awake.” Celestia said with a relieved smile.

"Heh,, nice to see you too Tia and Lulu." James said, smirking at them.

“How are you feeling?” Luna asked him.

"I feel like I told both Rainbow and Applejack to use me as their personal punching bag," James said, before smirking. "Or when I tried to fight Celestia for the last piece of triple chocolate fudge cake," James said.

“I had already called dibs on it and you know it.” Celestia said before blushing in embarrassment.

James laughed before groaning in pain. "Ow it hurts to laugh," James said before noticing Scootaloo was still crying but she was shaking in fear and panic. James thought for a moment before thinking of a song. "Well it ain't Christmas but hopefully it'll work," James said before sing.

(Like this except Scootaloo is the snowman)

By the end of the song, Scootaloo had calmed down and was sound asleep while still hugging James.

"Sleep well, my little snowflake," James said, smiling. He then noticed everyone looking at him. "What?" James asked while having a small blush.

“You make an excellent father James.” Luna told him with a small smile.

James had a smile and said. "Thanks Luna. I just hope I am good enough for her." James said. Before noticing the new people in the room. "So Tia, who're your friends?"

“Oh, right. James, I would like you to meet Captain Gleaming Shield of the Royal Guard and Princess Cadenza Mi Amore, or Princess Cadence, the Princess of love.” Celestia introduced the two.

James looked at them before saying. "You sure Celestia? They look like supermodels you bought as a get well gift," James said, smirking at Celestia.

The two mares blushed at this before Cadence spoke. “Sorry but I’m already taken and we’re not ones for modeling. Especially my Gleamy here.”

James just smirked. "You sure. You two are sexy and beautiful women. With all the right assets~" James said.

“Geez, you’ll just flirt with anyone huh?” Rainbow said as she crosses her arms. “Even if they told you they were already taken.”

James just rolled his eyes and said. "Hey, I like what I see and I tell the truth. Besides, I'm not some guy who breaks marriages. My father told me to never let anyone tell or judge you for who you are and always take your sarcasm or insults with the grain of salt because they are just mad that you're better than them," James said.

“No one is better than me buddy!” Rainbow said angrily.

"Oh really? I could lift 500 pounds, I can run up to 600 miles and fly 700 miles. It's not bad for someone to be better than you," James said, moving Scootaloo onto the bed and got out and stretched a little.

“James stay in bed. You shouldn’t be moving around. Especially after being unconscious for four weeks.” Fluttershy told him.

"So you want me to use the bathroom on the bed while Scootaloo is sleeping on said bed?" James asked stopping from going to the bathroom.

“O-oh, sorry.” Fluttershy apologized.

James just laughed and said. "God Flutters. You may be a cute little butterfly." James said, walking into the bathroom. This made Fluttershy blush crimson. While that happened Twilight was talking to Celestia and Luna about James.

"I'm telling you Princess Celestia, James' powers are powerful. Not only that we could learn them ourselves." Twilight said, sounding excited.

“That is very interesting Twilight however, I believe we shouldn’t due to how destructive it is. If a pony with ill intentions learns of James’ powers, they might use it for their own selfish goals.” Celestia said.

"Hey sun butt. I can teach Twilight, her friends and sisters about some of my powers. I trust that they would keep it a secret especially if they Pinkie promised," James yelled from the bathroom.

“I do not think teaching children such power is wise. They are young and would make the mistake of trying to use what you have taught them irresponsibly.” Celestia said. “I suggest you wait until they are more mature to know about it.”

James came out of the bathroom now wearing baggy Grey pants with combat boots. A red T-shirt with a picture of a skull with crossbones behind it and it had glowing red eyes and had on a black bandana. "Celestia you think I'm a stupid? I was going to wait until the kids were mature. But I will teach my daughter how to defend herself," James said, in a serious voice.

That's when the doctor came in and saw James up and about. "Mr. Williams please get back in the bed you're still healing." the doctor said, trying and failing to move James.

"Sorry Doc, but I’m fine, I'm just a little sore that's all. I'm planning on going to a masseuse to work on my back and shoulders so I won't be doing anything hard." James said.

Doctor sighed and agreed but asked James to have a seat so he could check to make sure there's no lasting damage. "Hey Cadence, can I ask you a question? You're a princess of Love right?" James asked Cadence.

“I am. Well, a princess of love in training that is.” Cadence said.

James smirked and said. "Well you see back home on Earth my dad taught me how to get a girlfriend or marefriend. He said mares want a stallion to connect with his innermost feelings as well as a thinker. But most importantly they have to learn how to do this " James said, and to everyone's surprise his pecs started moving but what was the weird part was in making sounds like a bongo.

“Wait, what is that? What’s happening?” Gleaming SHield asked in confusion.

"That Gleaming, is what my father calls the pec pop of love," James said before looking at Pinkie. "Pinkie got any berries?" James asked and Pinkie nodded and pulled out a bowl full of blueberries. "Alright Twilight grabbed a berry," James said.

“What? W-why?” Twilight asked as she looked at the berries then at him.

"Go on and grab a berry they won't bite," James said but Twilight still did want to do it but James kept saying to grab a berry. This went on for a few minutes, Twilight refusing to grab a berry and James telling her to do so before Twilight just sighed in annoyance and grabbed one.

"OK fine," Twilight said and grabbed a berry and threw it at James pec. It bounced right off and flew out a window. James laughed at their shocked faces before looking at Rarity and said.

"Alright, Rarity grabbed a handful of them and rapid fire right now." James said, pointing at his pecs that were still making the bongo sound.

"I don't want to do that darling," Rarity said while looking kind of weirded out to do it.

"They will not stop until you feed them," James said, proving his point by moving his pec with each word.

“Ooh! I will do it! Let me do it!” Pinkie exclaimed while jumping up and down.

"That a girl, come get some," James said and Pinkie puts the bowl down and grabbed a handful of berries and was in front of James.

"OK, are you ready?" Pinkie asked. James just nodded and Pinkie started throwing them. Each berry bounced off his pecs with each one either hitting the main six, Celestia or flew out the window. "OK this is the last one." Pinkie said.

"Better make count," James said, Pinkie threw the berry but this time he made the berry fly into Pinkie's open mouth.

Everyone looked at Pinkie in shock while said mare just ate the berry. “Wowie zowie! That was a nice shot!” Pinkie said, clapping her hands a bit.

"So what do-what wrong with your guys wings," James asked, looking at a blushing Celestia, Luna, Fluttershy, Rainbow and Cadence.

“W-what?” Cadence asked as she looked at her wings, seeing them fully spread out. The same can be said about the others and when they saw this, their blushes grew brighter.

"Yeah what’s wrong with your wings? I saw that happen to Fluttershy once when she saw me without a shirt on? What does it mean?" James asked, giving them a curious look.

“Nothing!” they all said at once as they tried to get their wings to close.

James looked even more confused. "OK then, so Cadence what do you think? Was my dad right about the pec pop of love? Because I always thought they didn't work. And he was just making it up," James asked, as the doctor said he was good to go.


“E-er, well…I have no r-real answer to that just yet.” Cadence said, looking away, her face no longer pink but bright red due to how embarrassed she was.

James just sighed at that answer and said. "Well I guess that question won't be answered. But onto more important things," James said looking at Twilight.

"Where is Alastor and Husk Twilight?" James asked in a low tone.

Twilight gulps nervously. “I-I don’t know.”

James laughed which scared everyone. "Oh really now….. ALASTOR AND HUSK COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!" James shouted, causing not only the hospital to shake but Canterlot as well.

Suddenly, the corner of the room began to distort, followed by distorted radio static and strange symbols before Alastor appeared with an almost drunk Husk. “Why hello there James! What is the reason for your shouting other than blowing out everyone’s ear drums?” Alastor asked, his signature smile on his face.

James stared at them before pointing at Husk. "Why is he drunk, and what did you do while I was out cold," James said, getting up and walking in front of them.

“Oh nothing really. Just aiding Charlie in finding someplace to stay while we’re in this world. As for Husker-” Husk cuts off Alastor before he can explain.

“If you were me you would do everything you can to get drunk so you don’t have to hear all that shit about friendship and harmony!” Husk said with a very annoyed look on his face.

Husk was grabbed by the throat and James said in a demonic voice. "What did I say? What would happen if you curse in front of kids again." James said, as the main six, Celestia, Luna and Cadence and Gleaming were shivering in fear by James voice alone.

“Gah! Let go of me! It was an accidental slip of the tongue!” Husk shouted as he tried to pry James hand off his throat. “No need to go all psycho because of it!”

James glowed like a tiger and said. "It isn’t an accidental slip of the tongue, you always act like this. Even Angel and Cherri know when not cursing in front of the children but it seems though I need to teach you that lesson." James said, pulling Husk close to his face.

(This is the sound James made)

“J-James wait!” Fluttershy said as she rushed over to him.

James looked at Fluttershy for a moment. That's when everyone saw his eyes were pitch black with glowing red irises.

Fluttershy was terrified upon seeing this but did her best to steel her nerves. “J-James, please calm down. Husk has been d-doing his best to keep h-himself from swearing in front of children. He w-would change what he was gonna say i-if he was about to swear.”

James looked at Fluttershy then at a barely breathing Husk before letting him go. "Fluttershy, I'm sorry you had to see that," James said, frowning at his own actions.

“I-it’s ok James.” Fluttershy said with a small smile.

“Ok?! He pretty much snaps nearly everyday!! Dude’s got some serious anger issues!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Yeah I do actually," James said, rubbing his head nervously. "Well let's wake Scootaloo up befo-" James did get to finish before tripping over his feet and landed on top of Fluttershy and accidentally kissed her.

Fluttershy’s face immediately gained a blush as she and James stared at each other in shock.

James got off of Fluttershy as quickly as lightning. "Uhhh, let’s get going yeah?" James said, having a massive blush.

“Y-yes. Good i-idea.” Fluttershy said as he quickly got up as well.

After that embarrassing moment for James. He as well as the rest of the group were walking through Canterlot and Scootaloo was asking James to dance to make up for worrying her for 4 weeks. "Come on peanut!! Can’t I do anything else," James said.

“No! This is what you get for breaking your promise.” Scootaloo said with her arms crossed.

James looked to the others for help but they just shook their heads. "OK fine," James said, before going towards the water fountain. He let out a loud whistle getting everyone's attention.

After that he went to his inventory and put out a hat and mask before putting it on then he grabbed his phone and started playing music and he started to dance.

Everyone had looked at him weirdly before resuming their day. After that James got back to the others with a blushing face. "There I did it, happy now Scoots," James said.

“Very.” Scootaloo said with a grin.

The others just laughed before walking towards the train station to head back to Ponyville.