• Published 25th Apr 2022
  • 693 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miraculous Meeting - Time Agent pony



After Twilight's latest invention goes haywire sending four of their friends to a different earth, forcing them to team-up with Ladybug and Cat Noir until they can find a way back to their earth

  • ...
3
 40
 693

Chapter 9

Applejack, Kamala and Miles had been looking for Rarity for a while, but so far had not managed to find her.

"I hope we find Rarity," Applejack said, "something was definitely bothering her."

"Where else could she go?" Kamala asked, "we've looked almost everywhere."

"We have to keep looking," Miles stated, "no friend or teammate gets left behind."

"Right," Applejack and Kamala nodded.

The three were about to resume their search, when something caught their attention:

The entire city of Paris being sealed in a dome made of diamond.

"What in tarnation?!" Applejack exclaimed.

"Must be another Akuma attack," Kamala said.

"We'd better suit up and find Marinette and Cat Noir," Miles suggested.

As the three were about to change into their hero outfits, a figure appeared on a nearby tv news broadcast.

The figure on the screen was the Akumatized villain, but something about her look familiar.

The villain was the one who had created the dome over Paris, there were a few diamonds on her outfit and she had even summoned up giant crystals from the ground.

"Ladybug and Cat Noir," the villain stated, "I am Black Diamond...."

"Rarity?!" Applejack said, shocked and horrified that one of her friends had been Akumatized.

"You will surrender your Miraculous," Black Diamond continued, "or all of Paris will know the pain and sadness in my heart.

Black Diamond began shooting out rings from the ring on her finger. The people that the rings latched onto became consumed by sadness and cold-heartedness this, in turn, seemed to make Black Diamond stronger.

"This is only a taste of what awaits the rest of Paris and the world," Black Diamond smiled, "it's your choice Ladybug and Cat Noir, your Miraculous or all of Paris shall face the pain and darkness inside every person's hearts, I'll be waiting."

The screen went black.

"We need to move," Applejack ordered, "now!"

The three finished changing into their costumes and headed for the location where Black Diamond was waiting.


Elsewhere, at the mansion of Gabriel Agreste.

Adrien had seen Black Diamond's message call out Cat Noir and Ladybug on his TV.

He was about to transform when Plagg stopped him, pointing at the TV screen.

The news had continued filming Black Diamond, only now, three of the mysterious heroes from the other day were engaging Black Diamond.

The fight started fine, but Black Diamond soon turned the tables on the heroes.

"We'd better get out there, Plagg," Adrien said, "Claws out!"

With that, Adrien Agreste transformed into his superhero alter ego Cat Noir.

Once he had finished transforming Cat Noir exit the mansion through an open window.

At the same time, Marinette had seen the news and, now as Ladybug, was also heading to help her new allies.


Moments later.

Applejack, Kamala and Miles struggled to get back up, after trying and failing many times to snap their friend back to her senses.

"You all brought this upon yourselves," Black Diamond said, as she prepared crystal shards to rain down on the three heroes along with creating destructive weapons with her ring, "I thought you were my friends, but you abandoned me."

"Rarity, please," Applejack urged, "this isn't you, you're not Black Diamond your Rarity, my best friend, my caramel apple girl to the end!"

For a moment, Black Diamond looked like she coming to her senses, then the butterfly-shaped light mask appeared on her face.

"Do not listen to their lies!" Hawkmoth's voice barked in her mind, "they are trying to manipulate you so they can hurt you again!"

"Indeed," Black Diamond replied, the butterfly-shaped light mask disappearing from her face, "I will not fall for lies and empty words."

"Rarity, no," Applejack cried, "you've got to fight Hawkmoth control, he's putting thoughts in your head."

"Enough!" Black Diamond thundered, "it is time for your lies and deceit to come to an end."

The villain was about get the diamond shards and weapon constructs finish them off.

But before the attacks could land a yo-yo wrapped around the three, dragging them away and out of the villain's range.

"What?!" Black Diamond said.

"I hear you're looking for us," Ladybug declared, as the three heroes joined her and Cat Noir.

"Well, here we are," Cat Noir smiled.

"Finally," Black Diamond remarked, "the guests of honour have arrived."

She summoned by crystal shards and fired them at the heroes.

Ladybug and Cat Noir blocked the projectiles with their respective weapons.

"You will surrender your Miraculous to me," Black Diamond growled.

"Not going gonna happen," Ladybug smiled.

"Then I shall take them by force," Black Diamond stated.

She created drone constructs, with her ring, which proceed to chase the heroes.

"We need a plan," Kamala said, as they all ran as fast as they could.

"Agreed," Miles replied, "but first we need to loose our unwanted guests."

"Leave that to me," Cat Noir said.

"Be careful," Ladybug instructed.

"Always do, m'lady," Cat Noir responded, "I'll meet up with you later."

Cat Noir peeled off from the group, shouting at the drone constructs to follow him and take his Miraculous.

The drones followed him, Ladybug and the others dropped into an ally to catch their breath and plan their next course of action.

"I'm guessing that Black Diamond is your friend Rarity?" Ladybug asked.

"Yeah," Applejack answered, saddened by being reminded that her friend had been turned into an Akumatized villain.

"Now what are we going to do?" Kamala said, "we already tried taking her on using our normal powers, what else can we do?"

"We have to get on your level," Miles suggested, looking at Ladybug.

"That might work," Ladybug said, "and I think I now which Miraculous you three could use."

"We'll do it," Applejack said, a serious look on her face, "if there is a chance to get Rarity back, it's worth it."

"Then wait here," Ladybug replied, "I'll be right back."

With that, Ladybug swung off and out of sight.

After a few minutes, she returned carrying three small boxes which she presented to Applejack, Kamala and Miles.

She had gone to see Master Fu and his Kwami Wazz, the Kwami of protection and the Turtle Miraculous, and had explained the situation to the both of them, the two had understood and allowed Marinette to pick the Miraculouses her allies would need to take on the villain.

"Green Lantern, Ms. Marvel and Spiderman," Ladybug stated, "here are the Miraculous of the Tiger, Bee and Monkey, which grants the powers of Clout, immobilising your opponent and Uproar, you will use them for the greater good."

Applejack and the others took the boxes from Ladybug.

"Once the job is complete," she continued, "you will return the Miraculouses to me, can I trust you?"

"Absolutely," Applejack answered.

"Totally," Kamala replied.

"Hundred percent," Miles nodded.

The three opened the boxes, revealing the Miraculouses: a panjas bracelet, a hair comb and a circlet along with releasing Kwamis within the Miraculouses: Roaar, Pollen and Xuppu.

"Roar!" Roaar said, "I'm Roaar and I'm raring to go, it's havoc time!"

"Greetings," Pollen stated, "my name is Pollen, I am at your service, my queen."

"Hi there," Xuppu greeted, "I'm Xuppu, I hope you're the kind of person who knows how to have fun."

Applejack, Kamala and Miles were in awe at the mystical creatures before them, even after being told about the other Kwamis, just seeing them was something else entirely.

The three were shaken from their amazement by Ladybug.

"I hate to sound pushy," she said, "but I believe we have an Akumatized villain on the loose."

"Right," Applejack nodded.

She and the others put on the Miraculouses.

"What do we do now?" Kamala asked.

"Now," Roarr replied, "you must say our names along with the transformation phrase, mine's Stripes on."

"For me," Pollen followed, "it's Buzz on!

"And for me," Xuppu finished, "it's Show time!"

The three nodded.

"Alright," Applejack said, "don't worry Rarity we're coming, Roaar Stripes On!"

"Pollen," Kamala said, "Buzz On!"

"Xuppu," Miles declared, "Show Time!

In an instant, the three heroes were transformed into their new forms.

The green from Applejack's ring & costume and the purple from the Miraculous merged to become grey.

Kamala and Miles's costumes also merged with their Miraculouses creating new designs.

Once they had finished transforming they took a minute to look over their new outfits.

"This. Is. So. Awesome!" Kamala squealed, as she looked over her new costume, look and weapon, a spinning top.

"Alright, everyone" Applejack said, once she and the others had finished admiring themselves, "lets move, we need to meet up with Cat Noir and stop Black Diamond."

"Right!" Ladybug, Kamala and Miles nodded.

With that, Ladybug, along with the three new Miraculous heroes, rushed off to find Ladybug's partner in crime and together release and bring their friend back to her senses.