• Published 25th Apr 2022
  • 692 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miraculous Meeting - Time Agent pony



After Twilight's latest invention goes haywire sending four of their friends to a different earth, forcing them to team-up with Ladybug and Cat Noir until they can find a way back to their earth

  • ...
3
 40
 692

Chapter 3

In a secret room, inside of the Agreste mansion, Gabriel Agreste a.k.a. Hawkmoth looked out at the city as a large window, with a butterfly design opened, causing butterflies to fly everywhere.

All the butterflies were how Hawkmoth planned to acquire Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculouses.

By infusing a butterfly with dark energy, Hawkmoth could turn it into an Akuma, after which its goal was to possess an important object of a person who felt strong negative emotions, forming a telepathic connection between the person and Hawkmoth and transforming the person into a supervillain.

Hawkmoth could sense negative emotions and right now he sensed negative emotions coming from the city.

"Negativity," Hawkmoth smiled, "the sweet nectar of life that draws my Akuma in."

One of the butterflies landed in the palm of his hand, it was pure white, Hawkmoth cupped his hands around the butterfly infusing it was negative purple energy, after which the butterfly was now black with translucent purple highlights.

"Fly away my little Akuma," Hawkmoth laughed, as the butterfly exited the room through the window, "find that negativity and evilize it."


Elsewhere.

Rarity, Applejack, Kamala and Miles walked through the streets of Paris, which looked exactly like the Paris from their world.

After entering an internet café, they researched this world and made some interesting discoveries.

This earth had familiar places and landmarks such as Eiffel Tower and Empire State Building, but no Central City or Genosha.

They also learned that this world did have superheroes like: Majestia, Victory, Knightowl, Uncanny Valley, Sparrow and Doorman, among others around the world.

Some of the heroes seem familiar and similar in some way to the heroes from their earth like: Majestia being similar to Superman and Wonder Woman or Knightowl being similar to Batman.

But none of them had powers that could help them return to their earth and there was no S.T.A.R. Labs or Stark Industries.

None of the heroes on this earth had power that came close to someone like: Dr. Strange or Dr. Fate or the like.

This world also didn't have mutants, Inhumans or people like them.

Nobody on this earth who could help them get back home.

"Come on, guys," Kamala said, "we should try to remain optimistic."

"Right," Applejack nodded, "our friends will find a way to rescue us, I know they will."

"And I suggest," added Rarity, "since we're going to be here indefinitely, we need to blend in and act like we come from here."

"How do we that?" Miles asked.

"Well, first thing's first," Rarity answered, "we'll need a change of clothes and, from what I've remember from detective novels, we need to come up with backstories that sound believable."

"That won't be a problem," Kamala replied, "my powers can take care of my appearance and, as a fanfic writer, I'm good at thinking up names and backstories."

"Alright, then," Rarity said, "that just leaves me, Applejack and Miles, we just need to find a clothing store."


Hours later, the four emerged from a clothing store in their new looks.

"Okay," Rarity, now going by Plainity, stated, "now that we have our new looks we need to rehearse our backstories, that is the key to truly blending in."

She cleared her throat, "I'm Plainity and I love bland old normal stuff, no frills for me."

"Right," Kamala nodded, "I'm Sana Wilson, I am deeply interested in the paranormal and science fiction."

"Excellent," Rarity smiled, "you next Miles."

"Okay," Miles replied, "I'm Brian Pichelli, just your friendly neighbourhood sports enthusiast."

"And lastly," Rarity concluded, "that leave Applejack."

"Do I have to?" Applejack asked, she felt a little silly acting like someone else.

The others nodded.

"Alright," Applejack sighed, "I'm Jacqueline Apple, I like working hard and helping anyone in need."

"Fantastic," Rarity sang, "except Applejack, your identity could use some work."

"Well, sorry," Applejack replied, "I'm not good at acting and coming up with characters like you."

"I suppose it will have to do," Rarity responded.

"So, what's the next move?" Kamala asked, as they began to walking away from the clothes shop.

"We should find a place where we can start blending in," Rarity continued, "integrate ourselves into....."

Rarity was cut off as someone bumped into her.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Rarity said, "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"You should pay more attention to surroundings," the person, a girl, replied.

"Please, accept my apology," Rarity smiled, "my names Plainity and these are my friends, Sana, Brian and Jacqueline."

"I'm Kagami Tsurugi," the girl replied, "apology accepted, now if you'll excuse me I'm late for school."

With that, Kagami walked past the four and out of sight.

"I think we should check out the school," Rarity said, once Kagami was out of earshot, "what better way to blend in than by attending school."

"Sounds like a plan," Kamala replied.

The four started walking in the direction that Kagami had disappeared in.


Later.

"Alright," Rarity said, "this is it."

The four stood outside the front doors of Françoise Dupont Middle School.

"Stick to your cover names and remember your backstories," she continued, "act like you come from here, don't let slip that we have powers or that we are from another earth."

Applejack and the others nodded.

Without another word, the four entered the school.

They walked through the hall, until they were stopped by someone.

"Excuse me," a girl asked, "but are you four lost?"

"Not at all," Kamala said, "we totally know our way around this school."

"Alright," Marinette replied, slowly "I don't think I've never seen you around here before."

The four exchanged worried looks with each other.

"That is because..." Rarity replied, thinking fast, "we transferred from Timely Atlas middle school in America."

"Hmmm," the girl said, "I've never heard of that school."

"It's a very small school," Miles stated, "not very well known."

"Alright, then," the girl responded, "I'm Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

"Pleased to meet you," Applejack answered, "I'm Jacqueline Apple, these are my friends Sana Wilson, Brian Pichelli and Plainity."

"It's nice to meet you four," Marinette replied, "follow me I'll take you to class."

"Excellent," Rarity smiled.

They followed Marinette to her class room and introduced themselves to Marinette's classmates and their teacher, Caline Bustler.

The teacher believed their story about being American transfer students and allowed the four to join the class.

They also had unfortunate pleasure of meeting and being introduced to Chloé Bourgeois and her sidekick, Sabrina Raincomprix.

"Who are these four?!" she demanded, "my father would have told me if we were receiving any transfers or the like, the nerve!"

On a more positive note, they made fast friends with the rest of the class and they, in turn, were very welcoming and accepting.

But apart from that, the day processed normally making Rarity and the others think of CHS and everyone back on their earth, which made them feel a little homesick.

They were about to reach the afternoon period, until an shockwave hit the school.

"What's going on?" Applejack asked.

"It's an Akuma attack," Nino replied, as everyone began to evacuate the school.

"What's an Akuma?" Rarity asked.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Kamala asked.

"Ha!" Chloé laughed, "what can the four of you possible be against a supervillain?"

"Yeah," Sabrina added, "the only ones who can help are Ladybug and Cat Noir."

"Ladybug and Cat Noir?" Miles repeated, he and the others had seen the two names when they were searching the internet on the world and its history.

Chloé laughed at Miles confusion, "you four haven't heard of Ladybug and Cat Noir? Have you been living in a cave for the last few years?"

"Yeah," Sabrina smiled, "you guys must be stupid if you don't know who Ladybug and Cat Noir are."

"Shut up, Sabrina," Chloé barked.

Sabrina fell silent as Chloé continued to belittle Rarity and the others. As she carried on, Applejack noticed Marinette slipping out of the classroom.

Deciding to follow her, the four left the classroom, to Chloé's irritation, as she hadn't finished ridiculing them.

They followed Marinette to the library on third floor.

"What would Marinette need to go to the library for?" Kamala asked.

"How should I know," Rarity replied.

They quietly opened the door ajar and peaked in.

They could see Marinette and hear her talking to someone they couldn't see.

"Looks like Hawkmoth's at again, Tikki," she said, "it's time to transform."

"Right," a small voice replied.

"Tikki," Marinette proclaimed, "Spots On!"

There was a flash and before their eyes, Marinette transformed into the superhero Ladybug.

Once the transformation was complete, Ladybug produced a yo-yo, her signature weapon, throw it out the window and swing off into the city.

"We have to follow her," Rarity said.

"What about laying low and keeping a low profile?" Kamala asked.

"I think we should leave it to Ladybug and Cat Noir," Applejack interjected, "this is their world and their city."

"And we are superheroes too," Rarity insisted, "we still have a duty, as Champions, to protect the innocent no matter the world or the situation."

"Rarity's right," Miles nodded, "even if this isn't our earth we need to do what we can."

"Alright," Applejack said, eventually, "I guess I can't stop you guys, let's do it."

Now that they were all in agreement, the four donned their superhero costumes and set off after Ladybug.