• Published 25th Apr 2022
  • 692 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miraculous Meeting - Time Agent pony



After Twilight's latest invention goes haywire sending four of their friends to a different earth, forcing them to team-up with Ladybug and Cat Noir until they can find a way back to their earth

  • ...
3
 40
 692

Chapter 2

Elsewhere on Earth 12015, Paris.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the civilian identity of the superhero Ladybug, walked along the road to school.

Similarly Adrien Agreste, the civilian identity of fellow superhero and Ladybug's partner in crime Cat Noir, was also on his way to school.

Neither one knew that the other was a superhero. But when Paris, the city they both called home, was in trouble both Ladybug and Cat Noir would appear to battle the evil Hawkmoth and whatever supervillain he had created.

Hawkmoth was the villainous identity of Gabriel Agreste, Adrien's father, who was obsessed with acquiring both Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculouses. Miraculouses were items that contained a mystical being called a Kwami, a divine, spirit-like being, that embodied abstract concepts. Ladybug and Car Noir's Miraculouses embodied creation and destruction.

Hawkmoth wanted the two Miraculous because when both creation and destruction are brought together, the one who holds them would be granted a wish that could rewrite the universe itself.

"Hey, Marinette," Greeted Alya Césaire, one of Marinette's closest friends, "you completed the homework set last night?"

"Oh, course I did," Marinette replied, "what did you think I was doing?"

"Daydreaming about Adrien," Alya replied, with a sly smile.

Marinette blushed bright red, "what?!" she blathered, "what are you talking about? I would never...."

She was cut off as Alya looked at her with a 'really' look on her face.

"Okay," Marinette relented, "maybe Adrian was on my mind, a little."

The two smiled and continued on their way to school.

Adrien's limo pulled up outside the front doors of Françoise Dupont Middle School.

"I will be back to collect you at the end of the day," said, Nathalie Sancoeur, Gabriel Agreste's assistant.

"Sure," Adrien replied, as he exited the vehicle.

Once the limo had driven away, Adrien was greeted by Nino Lahiffe, Alix Kubdel, Rose Lavillant and Juleka Couffaine.

These were his and Marinette's classmates and friends as they were all in the same class.

Moments later Marinette and Alya arrived and the group of friends entered the school building, all of them completely unaware that their world was about to receive four new visitors.


Meanwhile.

Rarity, Applejack, Kamala and Miles rematerialised in the streets of Paris.

"Whoa," Miles said, "what happened?"

"Where are we?" Kamala asked.

"Last thing I remember," Applejack replied, "we were at Twilight's house, helping her test her Multiversal viewer thing when it overloaded and zapped us or something."

"But that would mean...." Rarity began, as the realisation hit her and the others.

"That we're on an entirely different earth," Kamala finished.

Suddenly, a terrible thought entered all of their heads, 'how are we going to get back home?'