• Published 25th Apr 2022
  • 693 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miraculous Meeting - Time Agent pony



After Twilight's latest invention goes haywire sending four of their friends to a different earth, forcing them to team-up with Ladybug and Cat Noir until they can find a way back to their earth

  • ...
3
 40
 693

Chapter 5

Back in Twilight's house, many earths away.

"Arr," Twilight groaned, "another dead end."

She had linked her and the other girls geodes into the Multiversal Viewer to see if she could create some sort of rubberband to snap their four friends back to where they had been when they were taken from their earth.

But the amount of power had been insufficient and as a result, the attempt had failed.

"We need to try again," Rainbow Dash said, "we were so close."

"We're going to need something stronger than our geodes," Twilight replied, "and we're going to need a stronger power source, 100% stronger."

After thinking for a bit, Twilight picked up her phone.

"What are you doing?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Calling in some extra help," Twilight answered.


Back on Earth 12015, Paris.

The four, now back in their civilian attire, walked along the streets, still confused about what had just happened to them.

"What was that?" Rarity said, "it felt like the feeling I felt when we arrived here."

"What does that mean?" Miles asked.

"Maybe our friends found a way to retrieve us," Kamala suggested.

"Well," Applejack interjected, "whatever that was, we won't figure it found on an empty stomach."

The four began looking around for somewhere to eat, finally coming across Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

"That looks like a good place to grab a bite," Rarity declared.

"It smells good too," Kamala smiled.

With that, the four entered the shop, where they were greeted by the owners, Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng.

The two were very kind, cheerful and well-meaning.

The four picked out what they wanted and paid for it.

While they were eating, Rarity asked Tom and Sabine if they were related to Marinette by any chance.

The two laughed, revealing that they were Marinette parents and, in turn, asking how they know their daughter.

Applejack explained that they were in the same class as Marinette, also explaining their cover story about being transfer students.


From upstairs, on the bakery's top floor, Marinette and her Kwami named Tiki listened to her parents talk with the four new students she had met earlier that day.

"They seem nice," Tiki said, "why are you eavesdropping on them?"

"Theres something off about them," Marinette replied, "I looked up the school they said they transferred from and it doesn't exist."

"What does that mean?" Tiki gasped.

"It means that they are lying about who they are," Marinette responded, "and I'm going to find out the truth."

Just then, Marinette heard her mum call up that, some of her school friends were here to see her.

Marinette told Tiki to hide, as no one was allowed to know about the existence of the Kwamis and that Marinette and Ladybug were one and the same.

Once her Kwami was hidden, Marinette allowed the four to enter her room.

"Oh my stars," Plainity remarked, "this is a very nice room you have."

"Pretty roomy," Sana said, gazing around.

Marinette noticed that two of them were wearing green and indigo rings like two of the heroes she had met as Ladybug.

"Thanks," she replied.

"You're lucky," Brian said, "having bakers for parents."

Plainity then noticed the sewing machine on Marinette's desk in a corner of the room.

"Would you be into fashion, by any chance?" she inquired.

"Yes, I am," Marinette replied, "I really like fashion and I hope to one day become a famous fashion designer."

Before Plainity could continue, Jacqueline gestured at the photos of Adrien she had adorning the walls of her room.

She and the others had seen Adrien at the school but didn't really get much time to talk to him or get to know him and were starting to notice a similarities between Adrien and Cat Noir.

"Someone you know?" she asked.

"Thats Adrien Agreste," Marinette replied, "he's one of my best friends, he's the son of Gabriel Agreste, the famous fashion designer."

That was another piece of evidence that made Marinette more suspicious of the four 'transfer students' the Agreste fashion line was well known all over the world, yet these four had never heard of the Agreste name.

"Thats enough about me and my friends," she continued, "tell me about yourselves, like where you two got those pretty rings."

"We got them from....arrr," Jacqueline answered, before being nudged by Plainity, "Japan," she said, finally.

Marinette looked at both Plainity and Jacqueline suspiciously,

"Alright," Marinette said, "and about your school, whats it like?"

"Its a very small and prestigious school that only takes the best of the best," Brian replied.

"We have all sorts of subjects," Sana interjected, "archery, team-building and and...."

"Sounds like a fun school," Marinette responded, "so why is there no information about your 'school' online?"

For a second, the four looked shocked but quickly recovered.

"You looked it up?" Plainity asked, weakly.

"Of course I did," Marinette continued, "you think four transfer students appear at my school wouldn't raise some suspicion?"

Brian was about to answer, but suddenly the four turned glitchy and incorporeal, it lasted for second, before they returned to normal.

"It happened again," Sana uttered.

"What was that?!" Marinette exclaimed, "what are you?!"

The four exchanged looks with each other.

"Okay," Jacqueline said, "you've got us, I think we owe you an explanation."


Back in Twilight's house.

Twilight and the rest looked over the wreckage of the Multiversal Viewer.

The group had tried using the machine again, connecting their ally Wiccan to it with the idea of supercharging his powers with the machine and had almost succeed, only this time, the strain on Wiccan and the machine had been too great.

They had managed to disconnect Wiccan from the machine, so he was unharmed, but as for the Multiversal Viewer the result was the machine's destruction.

"What are we gonna do now?" Rainbow Dash said, "how are we suppose to get them back now?"

Twilight didn't answer, in truth, she had no idea what to do next.

She was about to say something, when a portal opened and out stepped Wong, the assistant to the Sorcerer Supreme, Dr. Stephan Strange.

"The Sentinels of Magic would like to see you," he stated.