• Published 25th Apr 2022
  • 693 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miraculous Meeting - Time Agent pony



After Twilight's latest invention goes haywire sending four of their friends to a different earth, forcing them to team-up with Ladybug and Cat Noir until they can find a way back to their earth

  • ...
3
 40
 693

Chapter 11

Back with the Sentinels of Magic.

"Dr. Strange and the others are ready for you," Wong said, "please, follow me and remember to do everything you are told."

Twilight and others nodded and followed Wong into the room where the Sentinels were meditating in a circle, their astral forms had returned from searching the Multiverse, they had located the earth where Twilight's friends had ended up on.

"Please join the circle," Dr. Strange instructed, "join hand with us."

Twilight, along with the others, did as instructed, joining the meditation circle and joining hands with the Sentinels.

"Now, clear your minds," Dr. Fate ordered, "think of nothing but your friends and how you want them returned to you."

Twilight and the others followed the instruction, thinking of their friends and how much they wanted them returned to them.

Slowly, but surely, the spell began to take effect and started to work.


Back on Earth 12015, Paris.

"A Monster?" Black Diamond said, as she saw, for the first time, what she looked like, "no, you're lying, you-y-y-you're trying to trick me."

"No," Grey Tigress replied, "I'm being honest here, sugarcube."

"You should know," Queen Marvel Bee followed, "we're aren't the type of people who would lie to anyone, especially their friends."

"We should have realised that you were hurting," King Spider-Monkey concluded, "we should have tried harder to help and comfort you."

"I-I-I-I," Black Diamond stammered, tears beginning to appear in her eyes.

"Why should I believe you?!" she cried, finally allowing some emotion to surface.

"Because," Grey Tigress answered, "you're more than a friend to me, you're my caramel apple girl to the end."

"Don't listen to her," Hawkmoth's voice barked, in Black Diamond's mind, "she's only trying to reel you in and then toss you by the wayside again, like before."

Black Diamond didn't know what to do, she was torn between following Hawkmoth's orders or trusting her friends.

"Arrr," she groaned, clutching her head, "I must get the Miraculouses, but I can't hurt my friends."

"That's it," Ladybug prompted, "you can fight Hawkmoth's influence and reject the powers he gave you, you need to give us your hairclip, that's where Akuma is."

"You're stronger than Hawkmoth," Cat Noir smiled, "and I'm sure if you just talk to friends I'm sure they'll be able to help you."

The strain on Black Diamond/Rarity's mind was too much. Finally, she managed to muster up enough mental strength to take off her hairclip and throw it to Grey Tigress.

Grey Tigress then handed the hairclip to Cat Noir, who used his Cataclysm to destroy the hairclip, realising the Akuma inside.

"Care to do the honours, Ladybug?" Queen Marvel Bee smiled.

"Certainly," Ladybug nodded, she readied her yo-yo.

"No more evil doing for you, little Akuma," she declared, "time to de-evilize!"

Like before, Ladybug used her yo-yo to capture the fleeing Akuma, purging it of Hawkmoth's negative energy and returning it to its pure white form, after which she released it.

With the Akuma dealt with, Black Diamond's form dissipated, reverting back to Rarity, the diamond shield over Paris disappeared and the people who had been forcefully deputised into her cold-heartiness corps where freed.

Ladybug then used her magical ladybugs to fix the damage that Black Diamond had caused and everything went back the way it was before the villain had appeared, along with repairing Rarity's hairclip.

And it was at that time, that Grey Tigress, Queen Marvel Bee and King Spider-Monkey Miraculouses timed out, reverting back to their normal hero selves.

Ladybug and Cat Noir prepared for their victory fist bump, motioning at the Applejack, Kamala and Miles to join them.

"Pound it," the five proclaimed.

"You okay, Rarity?" Applejack said, helping her friend to her feet.

All Rarity could do in response was to hug her friend, "I'm sorry, Applejack," she breathed, "so sorry I should have trusted you and been honest with you about what was bothering me."

"There, there," Applejack smiled, "it's ok, you were just scared and vulnerable, but it's ok now."

"Thanks for not giving up on me," Rarity replied, "even after how I acted."

"Like we'd ever give up on one of our friends," Kamala said, Miles nodding in agreement with her.

Suddenly, the four began to glitch and turn incorporeal.

"Whats happening?" Cat Noir asked.

"It's happening again," Applejack said, "only, it feels stronger this time."

"You're right," Miles agreed, "it's like we're being pulled away from here."

"That means," Rarity realised, "we're going home!"

Quickly, before they were pulled elsewhere, Applejack, Kamala and Miles returned the Miraculouses to Ladybug, Ladybug also returning Rarity's hairclip.

"Well," Ladybug said, "I guess this is goodbye."

"I guess so," Applejack replied, "it was nice meetin, y'all."

"If you are ever in our corner of the multiverse," Kamala added, as the four faded more and more from the reality they were in, "make sure you ask for the superhero team, the Champions!"

With that, the four completely faded from existence.

"What just....happened, m'lady?" Cat Noir asked, completely confused.

"It's a long story, kitty cat," Ladybug answered, with a knowing smile, "I'll have to tell you some other time."

Suddenly, Ladybug realised her Miraculous was about to time out, "but it'll have wait until next time," she continued, "I gotta go, bug out."

Cat Noir was left alone utterly confused by the event that had just transpired, but he soon realised that his Miraculous was also about to time out, so he too had to leave before he transformed back into Adrien.


Back with the Sentinels of Magic.

"Applejack, Rarity, Kamala, Miles!" Twilight and others all collectively cried, as their friends rematerialised, inside of the Sentinels' meditation circle.

"You're back and you're alright," Midnight smiled, hugging her returned friends.

"Yes," Kamala nodded, "I'm just glad that the whole ordeal is over."

"I'm sorry to say," Dr. Strange stated, grimly, "that couldn't be further from the truth."

"For you see," Dr. Fate continued, "while the spell used to retrieve you was successful, it has resulted in the door between earths being ripped wide open."

"And now," Zatanna concluded, "we must prepare for whatever may come through from the other side."

"You all must ready yourselves," Dr. Voodoo added, "for the multiverse of madness."

"We will," Rainbow Dash nodded, "we're ready for anything."

She turned to the rest of her friends, "right, guys?" she asked.

"Right," Twilight and the others nodded.

"Let us hope so," Hellstorm remarked, in a very grave tone.

"Thank you," Twilight said, "for everything."

"We're just glad to be back," Applejack smiled.

Having accomplished their goal of retrieving their friends, Twilight and the others left the Sanctum Sanctorum, Wong opening a portal back to where he had brought them from originally.

"I have so many questions," Twilight said, "you four are the first people in recorded history to make an, unintentional autonomous multiversal jump."

"Maybe later," Applejack replied, "right now, I wanna go home and get a drink of apple cider."

She turned to Rarity, "I don't suppose you'd like to join me, Rare?" she asked.

"I most certainly would love to, AJ" Rarity smiled, her cheek turning a slight red.

The whole gang walked off into the sunset.