• Published 25th Apr 2022
  • 692 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miraculous Meeting - Time Agent pony



After Twilight's latest invention goes haywire sending four of their friends to a different earth, forcing them to team-up with Ladybug and Cat Noir until they can find a way back to their earth

  • ...
3
 40
 692

Chapter 7

Back on Earth 12015, the mansion of Gabriel Agreste.

Gabriel Agreste paced back and forth in his office, pondering in his mind the question of who were the four new heroes that had helped Ladybug and Cat Noir thwarted his latest Akuma attack, preventing him from acquiring their Miraculouses.

Then suddenly an idea came to him: what if he could akumatize one of the heroes and make them get the Miraculouses for him?

A smile spread across Gabriel's face, a plan forming in his head.


Meanwhile.

Adrien Agreste, sat in his room thinking about the new heroes that had appeared in Paris.

His thoughts were interrupted by his Kwami, Plagg, munching away on cheese.

"Dare I ask what you're thinking about?" he asked.

"Sorry, Plagg," Adrien replied, "it's just so wired that four heroes just happened to show up when me and Ladybug were having a hard time."

"Maybe they were just passing through," Plagg said, "no big deal."

"Are you sure there aren't any Miraculous or Kwamis that can grant powers like that?" Adrien asked.

He described the powers he had seen the four heroes demonstrate: creating things out of light, stretching and morphing, shooting webs and sticking to walls

"Nope," Plagg answered, afterwards "only the the Ladybug Miraculous can create things but apart from that, no Kwami has the power to stretch, morph, shoot webs or stick to walls."

Adrien was left even more befuddled about the identities of the four mysterious heroes.


Back with the Sentinels of Magic.

"Before we can actually make the preparations for the spell," Dr. Strange explained, "we require a piece of your friends, to make the retrieval go more smoothly."

"That won't be a problem," Twilight replied.

She nodded to Rainbow Dash, with her speed gathering the needed pieces for the spell would be no problem at all.


Back on Earth 12015, Marinette's room.

Tikki had just finished explaining about the Miraculous and what the Kwamis were.

"Wow," Kamala breathed, "that is so amazing, how many Kwamis are there?"

"There are nineteen of us," Tikki replied, "each one of us embodies a different aspect and provides a different power and it's up to the guardian of the Miraculouse box to keep us safe and out of evil hands."

Rarity and the others all looked confused and intrigued.

Tikki explained all about the Order of Guardians, of which the current guardian, Master Fu, was a part of, and that their mission was to keep the Miraculouses and the Kwamis safe and make sure that they were given to those they deemed worthy of their power.

She then went on to list all the powers that each Kwami granted their wielder/owner: Creation, Destruction, Akumatization, Protection, Illusion, Subjection, Amokization, Multitude, Resistance, Clout, Time and Space travel, Elemental Transformation, Second Chance, Teleportation, Genesis, Uproar, Sublimation, Fatch and Gift.

"Wait a minute," Rarity said, "if one of Kwami's powers is Akumatization then that would mean that Hawkmoth is a...."

"A Miraculous user," Tikki finished, "yes, Nooroo, the Butterfly Miraculous and the Kwami of Akumatization, is Hawkmoth's prisoner and Duusu, the Peacock Miraculous and the Kwami of Amokization, is missing too and what if she's in danger?"

"How horrible," Miles responded, "I know what it's like to be separated from your family."

Before Tikki could ask, Applejack interrupted, "Listen, it was great meeting you, but we gotta get going," she said.

The four began to leave, but Marinette stopped them.

"You could sleep here," she suggested, "until your friends rescue you, at least."

"Thats very kind," Rarity replied, "we wouldn't want to be a burden to you or your parents."

"It's no trouble," Marinette smiled, "it's the least I can do, since, I'm guessing, you don't really have a place to stay, right?"

"Well, no," Kamala said, "we don't."

"Besides," Marinette continued, with a cheeky smile, "you all know my secret, so I need to keep an eye on you."

"You have our word," Applejack said, "our lips are sealed, Pinkie Promise, cross our hearts and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in our eyes."

"Huh?" Marinette responded, confused, with Tikki sharing her confused expression.

The four laughed and explained that a Pinkie Promise was special promise between them and their friends back home.


Back with the Sentinels of Magic.

Rainbow Dash had gathered the necessary pieces of their four missing friends: a strand of Rarity, Applejack and Kamala's hair and one of Mile's spare webshooters.

"Now that we have the essential pieces," Dr. Fate proclaimed, "we can start preparing the spell in question."

The six magic users began placing the four items in a cross shape while drawing a mystical pentagram around the cross.

Twilight and the others watched as the Sentinels of Magic made the preparations for the spell.

Everything was carefully worked out, measured and implemented.

"This might take a while," Dr. Voodoo stated, "I suggest you make yourselves comfortable while you wait, Wong will let you know when it is time."


Back on Earth 12015, Marinette's room.

Marinette had informed her parents about the new transfer students having nowhere to stay and had asked if they could stay at their house, for the time being.

Tom and Sabine had no problem at all, happy that their daughter had made some new friends.

The four were now getting ready for bed, the day had been crazy what had started as a normal day for them had ended with them being transported and, potentially, being stranded on another earth.

"AJ," Rarity said, "do you think we're ever going to get back home?"

"Of course," Applejack replied, "I know that our friends are working their butts off trying to rescue us."

The reassurance from her friend made Rarity feel a little better, but the feeling that being rescued was slowly becoming less and less likely was still in the back of her mind.

Rarity knew she had to remain strong, but deep down she could feel the negative thoughts seeping into her mind.

For the time being, Rarity ignored the negative thoughts and concentrated on Applejack's words of encouragement.

She found that she felt a lot more safe and relaxed when she was around the apple farmer.

She and Applejack had been friends since they were in kindergarten and had always looked out for each other.

When Applejack's parents died, Rarity had been there to help her friend through her grief.

Likewise, Applejack had always had feelings for Rarity, but she didn't know how to tell her.

"You guys doing okay?" the two of them were shaken from their thoughts as Marinette entered the room.

"We're doing just dandy," Applejack smiled, "thanks again, for letting us stay at your house."

"Like I said," Marinette replied, "it's the least I can do, that's what friends do."

"That's just the kind of person Marinette is," Tikki added, "she'll always help anyone, no matter who they are or where they are from."

"Come on, Tikki," Marinette smiled, "I don't need my ego inflated."

"But it's true," the Kwami responded, "you always make it your mission to look out for your friends and others."

"If you don't mind me asking," Marinette said, changing the subject, "what is your earth like?"

"It's kinda like yours," Kamala answered, "we have superheroes and magic on our earth, but no Miraculouses or Kwamis exist on our earth."

"No Miraculouses or Kwamis?" Tikki repeated, "that's weird."

"Sounds like your earth is peaceful," Marinette smiled, "like a paradise."

"We also have supervillains," Applejack added, "so not much of a paradise as you might think."

"But your world has heroes like you to keep it safe," Marinette replied, "sounds like a paradise to me."

The conversation continued with the four telling Marinette and Tikki about some of the different heroes of their earth,

Both were enraptured by some of the heroes like: Superman, Iron man, Captain Marvel (Billy Batson) and Captain America.

Eventually, Marinette suggested that everyone should get some sleep.