• Published 25th Apr 2022
  • 692 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miraculous Meeting - Time Agent pony



After Twilight's latest invention goes haywire sending four of their friends to a different earth, forcing them to team-up with Ladybug and Cat Noir until they can find a way back to their earth

  • ...
3
 40
 692

Chapter 1

"There," Twilight proclaimed, "all done."

She wiped the sweat from her brow and gazed at her at newest creation.

"Thanks for helping me with my latest project, everyone," she said, turning to her friends and smiling.

"Before we go any further," Midnight interjected, "maybe you could explain just what this thing is that we helped you built?"

"Well," Twilight replied, "even since we had that adventure with time travel, I noticed that we ran into different versions of heroes we know, which confirmed a theory I had about different earths."

"Different earths?" Applejack repeated, "what do you mean, Twi?"

"I'm glad you asked," Twilight answered, her brain beginning to kick into geek mode, "Ever since my Crystal Prep days and now with portals to Equestria we've found, I had long hypothesised that there are an infinite number of different universes, each contain its own planet Earth each earth occupies the same position in space but vibrates at a different frequency."

"And this machine we helped you built is connect to what you said how?" Rainbow Dash asked, the scientific explanation Twilight had given had gone completely over her head.

Twilight sighed, Rainbow Dash's lack of understanding concerning science and maths did slightly annoy her sometimes.

"The point is," she continued, "this machine can tap into different vibrational frequencies and allow us to view different earths across the multiverse."

"Well, what are we wait for?" Sunset said, "fire it up."

"I mean," Twilight replied, "it's a prototype, I haven't worked out all the bugs yet."

"Come on," Miles Morales a.k.a. Ultimate Spiderman encouraged, "what's the worst that could happen?"

"Well," Twilight responded, "it could explode, electrocute someone or it could zap us to another earth with no way back."

"What are the chances of that happening?" Kamala Khan a.k.a. Ms. Marvel asked, joked.

Twilight tried to argue, but she know that, now her friends were interested, she couldn't deter them until they had seen her machine in action.

"Alright," she said, finally, "but at the first sign of trouble, I'm shutting this thing down."

Everyone nodded and Twilight began turning the machine on, after which they began looking through various alternate earths.

These earths included: Earth 22 - an earth where the Justice Force were older and were mentoring the next generation of heroes who are wild and have no regard for the law,

Earth 90214 - an earth a with look of noir novel, stuck in the 1920s–1930s where few superhumans who developed superpowers,

Earth 231991 - an earth where an anthropomorphic blue hedgehog and his friends fight to stop a mad scientist and his robot army from taking over the world,

Earth 202006 - an earth based around Japanese mythology and folklore with the sun god Amaterasu, reincarnated as a white wolf, fighting the forces of darkness,

Earth 1872013 - an earth set in the world of Remnant, where young people train to become warriors (called "Huntsmen" and "Huntresses") to protect their world from monsters called Grimm,

Earth 62002 - an earth where five girls infused with the DNA of endangered animals with special powers to transform into beings called "Mew Mews" fight aliens to defend the earth,

Earth 111986 - an earth where five mystical warriors called the Saints, who fight wearing sacred sets of armour named "Cloths", the designs of which derive from the various constellations, defend the reincarnation of the Greek goddess in her battle against others who want to dominate Earth.

"Amazing," Sunset breathed, as she stared at various earths as Twilight scrolled through one after the other.

"Okay," Twilight said, "I think it's time to turn off the Multiversal Viewer, before we too much strain on its systems."

"Oh, come on, Twilight," Rainbow Dash pleaded, "just one more, please."

"I'm sorry, Rainbow," Twilight replied, firmly "but this is still a prototype, so I don't want to push it too far right now."

"Please, please," Rainbow Dash continued to plead.

But, Twilight remained firm in her decision to turn the Multiversal Viewer off.

Rainbow Dash eventually gave up and Twilight began to proceed to turn the machine off.

Suddenly, the machine began sparking as the power began to overload its systems.

"Everyone get back!" Twilight called, as she tried her best to shut the machine down quickly.

The others all retreated to a safe distance, as safe distance as they could get.

"I've almost got it," Twilight said, "I just need a few more...."

Before Twilight could finish what she was saying, a blast of energy shot from the machine and hit Rarity, Applejack, Ms. Marvel and Ultimate Spiderman, causing them to vanish.

Twilight finally managed to get the machine under control and shut it off.

"Phew," she said, as the machine's readings returned back to zero.

She gazed up from the machines control screen and noticed something was off.

"Rarity, Applejack, Kamala, Miles!" Twilight cried, as soon as she noticed some of her friends were missing.

Everyone stood in stunned silence, as they came to grips with what had just happened.