• Published 2nd Apr 2022
  • 3,358 Views, 86 Comments

When life gives you EXP - FanOfSun



Another story about human falling into Equestria...That's it

  • ...
18
 86
 3,358

Chapter 9: The spark and the wind

Paper Dandelion huffed as she pulled out the needed items for her tent. She was pretty sure that she could do it all by herself. Bat Pony got out of her wagon and placed the things in the ground.

Dandelion huffed "Alright Danny. You have got this!"

Or so she thought. Dandelion couldn't even make a base for the construction. And because she thought that she knew how to set up a tent, she threw the instructions away.

After the fifth try, the tent seemed to hold. Dandelion smirked and pointed her hoof up "Take this, physics!" Right after she said it, the tent trembled. Dandelion's ears flopped back "Uh o-" the construction fell right at her. It wasn't heavy, so bat pony was completely fine. Dandelion groaned and tried to find her way out. She showed her head out and raised her body.

Dandelion puffed her cheeks out and looked at the fallen tent "Stupid oversized bag" she kicked away the fabric and dusted herself off. Dandelion started to collect the details again.

'Gosh, that was embarrassing. Good thing nopony was around to see it!' She then looked at the so called tent turned into a complete mess. Bat pony plopped down on her back and huffed '..though I would definitely need some help here' Dandelion raised her head 'Dang it, I wish I could have just build this damned giant window in when I was ordering this wagon'

She sighed "Well, now it's not a time to complain. I better deal with this faster!" she started to do everething all over again.

"Uh, excuse us?"

Dandelion's ears perked up. She turned her head and saw a small dragon standing in front of her.

She chuckled and waved it off "Nah I'm good buddy. Thanks for asking though" she raised her eyebrow "..us?"

Only now she noticed that there was another figure standing nearby. When Dandelion raised her eyes, she froze. There, in front of her, stood noone else than V himself. The exact copy (take away gloves) of the character she created. Even if it was just a dragon that looked like him...He was fluffy! An actual fluffy dragon was right in front of her!

He awkwardly rubbed back of his head "Uh...Hello?"

She clipped her eyes "Oh uh, yeah, g'day!" she chuckled "Sorry for spacing out, just got surprised. You don't see a fluffy dragon wearing clothes every day!"

Dragon snorted "I guess so"

Spike coughed I his fist "So uh, do you need any help? We will be happy to assist one of the participants!"

Dandelion hummed "..is it for free?" both dragons nodded. She clapped her hooves together "Oh, perfect!" she then looked back at the fabric "..and, well, I really hope you know how to set this damned thing up"

Small one crunched his knuckles "You are asking me THAT?" he smirked and started to menacingly approach the ruined tent.

Dandelion started at him "Uh, will he be able to manage all this?"

The fluffy one nodded "I guess so. I mean, it looks like he knows what he is doing, so let's leave him with that"

Dandelion shrugged "Meh, if you say so then"

Dragon put claws on his hips "So, any job suitable for me?"

Dandelion looked up "Well, I still didn't carry out my supplies, soooo!" she walked towards her wagon "It might be messy inside, but I think we will manage to find what we are looking for"

Dragon snorted and said under his breath "You didn't see Danya's room yet.. "

Dandelion's ears perked up and she turned her head "Did you say something?"

He shook his head "Nope, not at all"

Dandelion narrowed her eyes, but decided to let it go...For now.


Ferum followed this pony inside the wagon.

'Now that I think about it...A pony AND a bat?' he glanced at her wings '..looks good on her though' he shook it off and looked at the now smirking bat pony "..wha?"

She was looking at him directly "See something you like?"

Ferum clipped his eyes and his ears perked up in realization "E-Excuse me! It's just uh...I never saw a pony like you before" he averted his eyes.

Pony snorted and then started to chuckled "Ah don't worry, it's pretty alright ya know" she waved her hoof at him.

Dragon flinched as the door behind him closed, leaving both him and pony in darkness. Ferum huffed in frustration. He looked around the wagon. It was really dark inside. Ferum could barely see in here. Sure, he could have enabled the vision, but it wasn't worth it. All that Ferum could see, were some paper sheets at his legs and a few closed windows with light trying to break through the wood.

"Are ya just gonna stand here?" a voice from the dark asked.

Ferum shook his head "Well, I don't think that I can really see here..."

Two eyes looked at him from the dark, confused "What do you-" They then closed, and Ferum could hear hissing "Oof riiiight, I completely forgot, you guys can't see in the dark" Dragon heard some movement "Gimme a few seconds here.."

Ferum snorted 'Woah, didn't know that there were those cartoonish effects'

Sombra spoke up 'What about Pinkamena?'

Ferum stretched his back 'As far as I know, we shouldn't question that'

Sombra huffed 'Cant argue'

"Ah ha!" Suddenly, one of the windows opened, blinding Ferum. He covered his eyes with hand. Dragon then slowly retracted it, and blinked to adjust to the brightness. After they did, Ferum could see how did it look like.

Bat pony wasn't joking about her wagon being a mess. The whole floor was covered in paper with few feathers. The only thing that resembled furniture was bench with bedsheets halfway on the floor and a pillow. Almost every free space was taken by the cubic boxes. Bat pony jumped down from one of those.

She huffed and smirked "Atta stuff, right?"

Ferum awkwardly rubbed back of his head "I...Guess so" he then pointed to the door "So do we just bring them out?"

Bat pony though, was occupied with one of the boxes "Dang, I knew that I shouldn't have tied them up this hard" she was trying to untie the knot.

Ferum approached her "I think that I can help here"

Pony looked at him with raised eyebrow "You do?" she stood up "Well, help yourself"

Ferum reached his finger out and sat in front of the box. He didn't really notice that pony was carefully observing his actions. Ferum turned his claw into scales and easily cut the rope.

He then stood up "Alright, so do we need to do this with all of the boxes?"

Bat pony stared at him, she then smiled "Well, I needed to unpack only one of those for now. You know, to show what kind of book I'm selling"

Ferum hummed "Oh, I see" he then looked down at the paper box "Can I have a look?"

She nodded "Go ahead"

Ferum sat down again and started to rummage through the paper. When he managed to grab a book, he pulled it out.

"..."

They both sat in silence.

This book had a dragon and a male bat pony on it's cover. The title said 'Every Day life of V and D. Several years'. It would be just a simple book for Ferum, if it wasn't for the fact that dragon looked exactly like him.

He slowly raised his head "Are you the author?"

Bat pony waved with her hoof "Oh, me?" she giggled "No no no, not at all! I'm just an assistant and the one who takes care of the sales for the actual author!"

Ferum's shoulder dropped a bit "Oh, I see"

She then waited and added "..well, at least that's what I'm usually saying" she suddenly put her hoof across dragon's shoulders in the 'pals' manner "So I guess you are lucky today...So am I"

Ferum tensed up a bit. This was for two reasons. First, and the most obvious one, it was the pony he and Spike were looking for. Second, his instincts and reflexes didn't react. Not even his fur/scales from the sudden sensation of the hoof on them.

Bat pony continued "Oh, my name is Paper Dandelion by the way, but I prefer Dandelion. Or just Dan for friends" she looked at Ferum with a smile.

Dragon managed to calm himself down quite quickly "My name is Ferum" he then turned his head towards Dandelion's face "And as you might have already guessed, I have questions"

Dandelion removed her hoof "Well, you can ask them a little bit later" she coughed in her hoof and pointed at the book "You know, I'm VERY interested about this whole 'alive character thing' too. Like, really" she sighed "But those danged boxes are ruining it. Can we please...you know" she moved her hoof in circular manner.

Ferum snorted "Yeah, sure. I guess they do ruin the vibe"

Dandelion picked up the opened box "Alrighty then! Everething else is on you~" she hummed and quickly left the wagon.

Ferum raises his finger and opened mouth. Then he clenched it and huffed "Dang it...She got me like Danya would" he then turned around to look at (now menacing) mountain of boxes "...got me good though" He started to put boxes on each other.

Ever since Vlad got this disquise, he was trying to find out as much as he could and write about it in his diary. For sure, it wasn't giving him more physical strength or stamina. But this form, for some reason, was much more agile and took 'Instincts' upgrade to another level. As for his scales...It was obvious that their ability was to absorb damage and magic. Maybe it did sound good, Over Powered even, but they can't absorb it as much as Vlad wants. It takes some time to nullify any damage that was done, same with magic. And while scales are 'filled' with any of those, Ferum is much more vulnurable. Vlad didn't really know what would happen to him after they get to their limits, not yet. Maybe they would dissapear, or he would take more damage. But it wasn't that important.

Right now, he was there, One With The Boxes! And as was mentioned earlier, he had A LOT of work to do, because he was still as strong as in his human form.

"For the wrath of...How did you come up with THIS name?"

Ferum chuckled as he picked up two boxes stacked on each other "Sorry, I just couldn't resist the urge. You remember all those titles from games that I told you about? Well, I definitely would-"

Sombra groaned "Not again..."

Ferum smiled and rolled his eyes. This was always making him joyful for some reason. Annoying Sombra, to be precise.

'So that's how Danya felt this entire time'

He shook those thoughts off. Ferum had a job to to and questions to ask. He managed to open the door and walked outside. Boxes weren't too big, so he could see good enough. Ferum walked from the wagon's corner and noticed Dandelion, starring at something.

He approached her "So, where do I put those?"

She started at him. It was obvious that Dandelion was shocked. She slowly pointed somewhere "Just...HOW?!"

Ferum clipped his eyes and looked at the direction she was pointing. A few minutes ago, there was fabric laying on the ground. Now, there stood stable, comfy and kind of big tent. In front of it was Spike, he seemed really proud.

Ferum whistled "Dude, that's...Impressive" he looked inside and his mouth opened "Wait wh- WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THIS TABLE?! A-AND THIS LANTERN?!"

Spike snorted and crossed arms on his chest "Well, I have experience in those tents. And they ALWAYS come with something like this inside"

Dandelion sighed and rubbed her face "I...Geez buddy, that's just AMAZING!" she pumped her hoof up.

Ferum pointed with his finger while holding boxes "No seriously, how the hell did I not notice-"

Dandelion interrupted him "Hey, questions later!" she motioned her head towards the tent "Not to be rude or something, but I think that it would be better if we finished with moving stuff first"

Ferum huffed "Right.."


Twilight was looking through the library. It was obvious that she would buy some books, so she had to check on those that they already had. Sure, Twilight could easily memorize them, but it can't be bad to check. Just in case.

She was mumbling something to herself "Mhm...Now onto the fiction section" she moved towards the named bookshelves and stopped in her tracks "Hold on" her horn glew up with aura, as she levitated one of the book towards her. She sighed at the sight of it "Come on, wasn't it in the rules to keep books in their sections? Look like I will have to put them all around the school" she looked at the book title and hummed "Oh, speaking of books. Spike!" she waited for the quiet and fast steps on the floor, but they didn't come "Spike?" Twilight turned around and looked for dragon. She then memorized "Oh right, today is a day off"

Sometimes, Spike would take a day off. Not like Twilight didn't like it or he didn't deserve it. It was just the fact that she was way too used to Spike always being by her side. Twilight wouldn't even worry about it. But recently, Spike started to take them way too often. Small breaks, days offs etc. He still did his chores well though.

Twilight hummed. Her head was starting to boil little by little. Sombra, Festival, Ferum and his abilities and now Spike. Everething was mixing in her head. She had a lot of questions.

Twilight looked at the book again "Oh, I never really got to read this one!" the book showed a dragon and a bat pony Twilight narrowed her eyes a little "Hey, this character looks like Ferum!"

"Almost identical.."

She went silent. Twilight stood there for a a few seconds, starring at the cover. Alicorn simply put the book on the shelf, covered her eyes with hoof and sighed, tired.

"I will definitely have to meet up with Starlight and Lyra..."


It took some time, but all boxes were outside. Sure, Ferum wasn't working alone. After the tent was set up, Spike and Dandelion joined him.

The bat pony huffed and smiled, proud "Well, all ready for the Festival!"

Spike clapped his palms together "I gotta admit, this tent was REALLY complicated even for me. I'm not surprised that it was hard for you, Miss.. ?"

Bat pony approached the stand and leaned onto it with her hoof "Name is Dandelion, or just call me Dan"

Spike nodded and puffed his chest out "I'm Spike, the Number 1 Assistant of the Princess Twilight!"

Dandelion smirked "Oh wow, guess I got lucky then!"

Ferum though, was still a bit tense "So, since the job is done" he motioned his head towards the wagon "I think that we should discuss few things"

Dandelion nodded, knowing what he meant "Right buddy, I have some questions too"

Spike was standing in the middle, glancing both at Ferum and Dandelion "What are you two talking about?"

Ferum raised his eyebrow "Didn't you see the books?"

Spike narrowed his eyes "Eh? What do you mean by that?" he then thought for a few moments. His face slowly changed from confused to surprised and finally to shocked "Wait...Are you setious?"

Dandelion looked at him "You both were looking for me? Like, I can understand why big guy was doing it" she motioned her head towards Ferum "But you? You wanted to help him or someth-"

Spike quickly dashed towards bat pony, nearly vibrating "OH. GREAT CELESTIA! ITS REALLY YOU?! THE LEGENDARY AUTHORE OF THE V AND D?!" he then looked away, a little bit concerned "I thought you were a stallion though. Oh well" he turned back with a huge smile on his face and sparks in the eyes "I have so many questions! Can I-"

"Hey shush!" Dandelion picked the moment to close his mouth(and not get her hoof bitten on accident" She quickly looked around and sighed, not finding anypony nearby "Look buddy, it's kind of a secret alright?" she looked at Spike "Can you not snitch on me like that? Like, come on man! I don't wanna go down like that!" she raised her eyebrow "Got it?" Spike nodded and bat pony removed her hoof "Good"

Spike grabbed his head and quietly giggled "Still, we are extremely lucky, arent we?" he looked at Ferum.

Dragon huffed with a little nervous smile "Yeah..."

Without any ado, trio entered the wagon. After the door closed, Dandelion peeked through the windows and closed each of them, making it impossible to see. However, after a few moments, light appeared in the room again.

Ferum managed to adjust his eyes to the sudden light "How convenient"

Spike did the same "I thought you bat ponies could see in the dark really good"

Dandelion shrugged "We can, I brought it just because I could"

Ferum snorted "Well, that us sure good and stuff but let's get to the point"

Dandelion nodded "Agreed. Besides, I have some questions on my own"

Spike climbed onto the table and Sar on it waiting.

Ferum raised his hand "Alright, so just to clarify some things" he raised his finger "First of all, everething said and shown in this wagon stays there"

Dandelion hummed "Makes sense"

Ferum raised second finger "And, well..." he looked at Spike, unsure.

Dragon seemed to understand whatever he meant "Well I guess it would better if you showed who you really are. I mean, she made a promise so..."

Ferum sighed "I just hope that I won't regret it" he looked back at the confused Dandelion "The last thing, get ready. It WILL get weird, trust me"

Bat pony rubbed back of her head "Allright, I guess I'm OK with that?"

Ferum lowered his hand "Good. Can I start with the questions, please?"

Dandelion nodded "Sure bud, go ahead"

Ferum put hand on his chin "Alright..." he hummed and looked at Spike "..Actually, I think I have a better idea. Since we need to understand my 'origins', we gotta ask some questions based on the book. Wouldn't you agree, Spike?"

Dragon clipped his eyes and looked at smirking Ferum. Once again, they seemed to understand each other. Spike suddenly clenched his fists and pumped them up, yelling "Ya-hoo!"

He turned towards Dandelion. She seemed concerned and about to mention something, but Spike accidentally interrupted her "Oh boy I'm SOOO excited!" he then put hands on his head "Alright alright, give me a second..."

Dandelion looked towards Ferum. He just shrugged at it.

Spike snapped with his fingers "OK, so first of all...HOW?" before bat pony could ask anything, he continued "How did you manage to create this world of the D character? No, seriously, this is completely another universe!"

Dandelion processed it and chuckled "Oh well, let's just say I had an accident" She then instantly raised her hoof "No commentary on this one buddy"

Spike lowered his claw "Oh.." he then shook his head "Alright then uh...What about the V character then? He and Ferum act kinda similar!" he glanced towards his friend.

Dandelion did the same "So you do huh..." she seemed to sadden for a moment, but quickly put up a sly smile "Alright then, I guess I can answer your question. This is actually a pretty long tale, but I will just shorten it" she inhaled some air "To put it simply I had an accident a few years ago. And, well, it lead me to this weird town with guys like you are" she pointed at Ferum "And there, I meet the exactly same guy as you are. Like, seriously, the only difference is that he was wearing pants"

Ferum suddenly gasped "DRAGONS CAN WEAR PANTS TOO?!"

Spike and Dandelion looked at him, confused.

Ferum clipped his eyes and cleared his throat "I uhm...Sorry, go on..."

Dandelion glanced at him but continued "Yeah...So anyway, to answer the inevitable question, D character is basically me"

Spike crossed arms on his chest "Yeah, pretty much guessed it"

Dandelion raised her hoof "Now, my turn!" she looked at Ferum "So, mind telling something about yourself?"

Ferum glanced towards Spike. Little dragon nodded at this gesture. Ferum sighed and looked at Dandelion.

Bat Pony looked a little bit pissed "No seriously, do you guys have telepathy or something?"

They both shrugged "Who knows"

Ferum on the other hand, was serious. He got on his knee and looked straight into Dandelion's eyes "Now listen here, you PROMISED that whatever-"

Bat pony however, shut his mouth with her hoof "Geez calm down! I know how to keep secrets" it didn't sound convincing at all.

"Dont worry she looks reliable enough for me"

Ferum quietly groaned 'That is not the problem...' he removed her hoof "Alright, I get it...But can you not do this again?"

Dandelion shrugged with a smirk "I will think about it. After all, if you are full V from my book, you are supposed to act cute and baffled sometimes" she winked at him.

Spike added "I'm pretty sure he does"

Ferum loudly huffed and covered his eyes "I will pretend that I didn't hear it..."

Dandelion chuckled a little and sighed "Alright fellas, let's get serious" she coughed in her hoof and looked at Ferum "What did you want to show me?"

Ferum got up "Alright then, I will just show it without any stuff or goofy talking" he crossed arms on his chest. As always, green fire surrounded his body.

Dandelion gasped "Holy shoot what is that?!" she jerked back and looked at calm Spike "OI! He is literally dying here!"

Spike snorted and waved it off "Oh don't worry ma'am, he is just fine"

Dandelion quickly looked back at Ferum, as fire started to disappear. However, by the silhouette she could already tell that it was no longer a dragon. When the fire finally stopped, Dandelion went silent. Vlad was standing in front of her. He was still wearing his gloves, sweater, pants and shoes.

Vlad stretched a little "Ouf! It feels MUCH better without the wings" he then looked back at the Dandelion "So uh...As you can tell, I'm not a dragon" he waited for Dandelion to shake her head, scream or any, ANY, other reaction. But she didn't do anything. Vlad looked at Spike, confused.

Dragon was concerned "Uh, I think that you, well...Broke her?"

Vlad put a hand on his chin "Dang it...What do we do now?"

This is when Vlad felt like something grabbed his palm. He quickly looked down and was about to jerk the hand away. However, he didn't. There was Dandelion, holding his hand with hooves as carefully as she could. Bat pony was slowly moving one of her hooves along the palm, as if checking if human was real. Then she looked at Vlad's face. She looked shocked.

Dandelion mumbled something "But...How is this possible?

Vlad awkwardly rubbed back of his head "Well, I don't know myself. Like, I got here after-"

Dandelion let go of his hand and pressed hooves on her head "You are alive..." she started to quietly sob "Y-You are actually..." everething else turned into mumbling.

Vlad and Spike exchanged glances. Dragon jumped down "I will uh...Go find something for her eyes" he ran to the wagon's door.

Vlad nodded "Yeah.." after the door closed, he lowered himself. Vlad wanted to put his arm on Dandelion's back, but decided against it. Human tried to see her face "Hey, something is wrong?" there was this awkward calmness again, but he didn't even notice it.

Dandelion tried to wipe her tears offend and calm down "Is...Is it a-actually you, Vlad?" her voice was shaky.

Vlad's eyes widened "Wait, how do you know my name?"

Dandelion sniffed and looked at him "Vlad, I'm so, SO sorry..." she quickly moved and huggedhim with both hooves and wings. She was sobbing.

Vlad didn't expect it, but he didn't jerk away. He was nearly twice as big as she was after all. Vlad awkwardly put his hand on her back "I uh, don't think that I quite understand. But uh...I forgive you for whatever you did?" he moved his hand up and down slowly.

Dandelion's body stopped shaking and her breath became steady. She sniffed for the last time and raised her head "You don't understand what I did to you...You don't even know who I am, do you?" Vlad quietly nodded. Dandelion chuckled and laid her chin on human's shoulder "Well, I think it's obvious. Didn't I act a little bit familiar a few moments ago?"

Vlad sighed "I dont think that I quite..."

Sombra groaned, annoyed "YOU SLOW THINKING MORTAL, ITS DANIEL!"

Vlad clenched his teeth 'Damn you Sombra! You didn't have to shout like that!' he then closed his eyes 'This is ridiculous, how would Danya get here? And how did you...'

He suddenly stopped his petting.

"..Act familliar?"

Now that Vlad thought about it. The way she was talking, acting, how she managed to fool him into doing more job-

'Skill issue'

-..and other stuff. Sure, it was a stupid thought, but Dandelion was obviously giving him those clues, and-

Bat pony groaned "Come on, Jack, don't be such a slowpoke"

Vlad screamed (At a high pitch) and instantly moved away "WHAT THE HELL?! DANYA?!"

Dandelion plopped down on the floor and grunted "Geez man, you didn't have to throw me like that" she shook her head.

Vlad was watching her with wide eyes "But you- I- HOW?!"

"I was out for just a minute..." Spike appeared at the doorway with some napkins.

Dandelion sat herself down and sighed "Alright fellas, it's time to tell you my side of the story.." she got a little bit sad.

Vlad and Spike exchanged glances and silently made themselves comfortable on the ground. It seemed that it was going to take a while.


Smolder huffed and plumped down at the Friendship Castle's stairs. Every single one of her friends was busy, helping authors to prepare for the Festival. Smolder however, wasn't interested in it. Sure, she could go and try to entertain herself somehow, but ever since she met The Five, she was finding it hard.

Smolder groaned and looked up "DAAAARN IIIIT! What is even so interesting in this Festival?!"

The voice nearby answered "Well, a lot actually. You get to meet you favorite author, maybe even help them! Isn't it interesting?"

Smolder looked down. There, in front of her, stood Lyra Heartstrings. Smolder would often Lyra see her at the school.

She pressed her chin against claws "Hello, Miss Heartstrings.." she didn't really like to use 'miss'. But since it was 'polite' , she decided to deal with it.

Lyra smiled "I can see that you are bored, right?" Smolder silently nodded "Well, what about you come with me? Headmare Twilight called me for some reason, and I guess that I could definitely use company with whatever she is about to ask me to do"

Seeing nothing more interesting around, Smolder shrugged "Alright then..." she stood up "I just hope that it's not this...Paperwork you adults are always so crazy about"

Lyra giggled "Well, belive it or not, we all hate it"

They entered the Castle and started to walk throught the corridors. As expected, there were no students whatsoever. They were talking about the Featival on their way. Soon enough, they approached the Twilight's office.

Lyra looked at the Snilder "Now, you wait here, alright?" Smolder shrugged and leaned on the wall "It shouldn't take long" with that being said, Lyra entered the room, (barely) closing the door "Heya, Twilight!"

Smolder sighed 'I bet that I will die from boredom...I should have just taken a nap or something' she sighed 'Gee, I just hope that-'

"Well...Yes I guess uh...I did know Ferum for some time now"

Smolder stopped talking to herself, as her ears perked up. She couldn't make out what was the Headmare saying though.

"Wh-..Twilight, I will repeat. Back there at library, I didnt mean whatever I said. I was confused! How do you even expect a DRAGON to do magic?"

Smolder's interest rised up even more 'Ferum and magic?' She then shook her head 'No Smolder, you learned from past not to assume anything too soon...Not that I'm so interested anyway' she stood a little bit closer to a door 'But just in case..'

Lyra continued after Twilight said something "Ok look, I wanted to introduce him to some different spells. I mean, turned out that he is interested in magic, so I decided to show him something"

Smilder huffed 'Seriously? A dragon interested in magic?' She shook her head 'And there I thought Spike was weird...'

Lyra hummed after Twilight muttered something again "Yeah, I will ask him more about his origins. By the way, I heard somewhere that Ferum got Sombra tr-" thats when the door got surrounded with magic and quickly closed.

Smolder clipped her eyes "Wh..a..?" she tried to process what was just said "Ferum, origins and Sombra..?" she pressed claws against her eyes "I'm sure I heard this name somewhere.." she was snapping her claws, but it didn't help at all. She groaned and started walking away, annoyed "Whatever, I just gotta memorize all that and tell others" she looked back at the door "They both seemed...Suspicious"


Lyra sighed as she was about to leave Twilight's office "OK ok geez! You didn't have to-"

Alicorn put her hooves on the table "Lyra, it's SOMBRA we are talking about! Do you understand what will happen if anypony finds out about his come back?"

Lyra nodded "I do"

Twilight sat back down "Then I shouldn't tell you what kind of reputation he has"

Lyra memorized the time when she threw a lot of water bombs at Sombra. To be more precise, his embarrassment and attempts to hide. She smirked weakly at that "I think that we didn't get to know him"

Twilight sighed "I really hope so .." she shook her head "Anyway, since you are the closest to Ferum, could you please find out about his home? Of course, don't push it or something, I understand that you don't want to look weird because of my request"

Lyra rubbed back of her head but nodded "Well, let's just hope that I won't mess this up"

Twilight raised her hoof "I belive in you!"

Lyra pumped it up as well "Gotcha!"

As she left the office, Lyra exhaled "OK, I'm sorry that I took this-.." she looked up to find that Smolder wasn't there "..long?" Lyra just shook it off "Nothing to worry about, she probably just got bored or...Something"

With those thoughts, she started to walk home. BonBon still needed her help with something and Lyra didn't want to make her even more irritiated.

Author's Note:

Alright, I did this again..I gotta figure out how to make chapters shorter at some point...

Anyway, you guys did it again too! We got over 60 likes! Can you bive it?!

I thank you all for this, genuinely. I just really hope not to turn Vlad/Ferum into the 'edgy' character. Like, I had some plans for it at the start of this story (God I feel so embarrassing), but then thought that it would be just annoying...Anyway, I really hope to write more interactions between Dandelion and others!

Thank you for reading, and see you soon! (hopefully)