• Published 30th Nov 2021
  • 480 Views, 9 Comments

Queen Chrysalis' Pony School, For Little Girls - Kentavritsa



Once through the Portal, Princess Twilight Sparkle had kept open for me; I had ended up on Earth, among Humans. I own the skeleton husk of a Hotel. It was up to me, to produce the workforce. She never told me, the limit of my operation though.

  • ...
2
 9
 480

A New Day - A New Class: 4

.

Just as I am about to swallow the last of my cola, the door to my living room is sliding up.

No, this is not Rarity; but Aloe, whom I guess I should have been prepared for.

I cap the now empty bottle, before I am placing it into the cup holder and lean back, relaxing.

"Greetings, Miss; I am Aloe, I am here for your first appointment!" she exclaims, just as I put the now empty bottle away.

"Greetings, Aloe.." I respond.

"Since you are relaxed, just lean back and place your hands, on the table so we can start your lesson, while I handle your treat!" she explains.

"Yes, I do relax right now; thank you, Aloe!" I respond; as I am placing my hands, on the table before me.

"Just spread your fingers, so I can get started!" she offers.

"Oh, okay.." I respond, as I am spreading my fingers.

"This is easy, but I guess it is good to start up slow!" I ponder, as I am watching her work.

"Since you are fresh out of bed and your night wears, this should be pure fun.." she explains, as she is lining up a set of hoof-gel vials.

"Yes, I just changed into my day Uniform, short of the gloves and stockings!" I respond.

She is producing a comfortable cushion, plopping down before me; prepared to perform, for me.

"Aloe" the Label reads; "Hoof-Primer Gel" the subtitle reads; "Level Four" the second subtitle reads.

As I am watching, she is uncapping the first vial; applying the gel to each of my nails, or hooves.

From the center, starting at the root of the nail; she draws the brush all the way down over the tip, before she starts over: right and left, right and left. Covering and coating the nail of my thumb.

Once she had applied the thick gel onto the nail of my thumb; she continues and repeats the process nail by nail: index, fore, ring and pinkie finger in turn.

I can clearly see each nail growing shinier, as she is applying the gel. Only then the gel sinks in and cures the nail; before leaving a fairly mate surface. While perfectly mate; it is smooth as if polished; hardening into a proper, yet diminutive hoof.

Once she had finished the nails of my right hand, she is repeating the process of applying the gel to each of my fingers of my left hand in turn. Only to cap the vial.

Once she had slipped the first vial aside, she is picking the next vial; uncapping it and pulling the brush out.

"Aloe" the Label reads; "Hoof-Primer Gel" the subtitle reads; "Level One" the second subtitle reads.

She is repeating the process, outwardly leaving much the same appearance; only this time, the effect is to prime my nails for the lacquer or hoof-gel polish.

Once she is done, applying the gel to each of my hooves, she is putting the second vial back into place; before she is picking the third vial, uncapping it in preparation.

"Aloe" the Label reads; "Base Coat Gel" the subtitle reads; "Base Gel-Bond" the second subtitle reads.

With the third vial selected and uncapped, she starts to apply the gel onto the nail of my thumb; repeating the process nail by nail until each and every one of my fingernails had been polished. This time, the gloss is not fading away completely; leaving each of the diminutive hooves with a hint of a polished gloss, even after they had all been cured.

She is selecting the fourth vial, uncapping it before me; pulling the brush out of the vial, in the process of preparing for the next coat.

"Aloe" the Label reads; "Thick Hoof Gel" the subtitle reads; "Clear Sapphire Gel-Lacquer" the second subtitle reads.

Before my very eyes, she is applying the thick gel onto each of my diminutive hooves; coating each and every one, in turn. As she is done, she had applied a millimeter and a half; adding to the thickness of my hooves, thus making them harder and more durable than they could have been otherwise. Of course, the gel will add a measure of gloss to the surface of each of the hooves, as a side-effect in turn.

Once she had coated each of my nails, ultraviolet light at the specified frequency is hitting the surface of each of my hooves for the stipulated time; thus curing the gel into the hardness of Sapphire, in the process.

"Ooh, ooh; ooh, ooh; ooh, ooh!!" I exclaim, as I see the effect of her fine work.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" she inquires, as she notices my reaction.

"Yes, it certainly is.." I respond; "Thank you, Aloe!" I add, complimenting her on her efforts.

"You are quite welcome, Miss!" she responds, winking.

She is producing a three by two foot mat: crystal-clear, squishy and half an inch thick; putting it onto the table before me, rolling it out onto the table.

Place your feet on the squishy towel.." she instructs me, and I comply; "placing your feet directly onto a table or table top would have been a breach of protocol; but in this case it is recommended, on the basis of making my work easier and more comfortable!" she explains.

I lean back, up against the sofa; lifting the pad and extract a bottle of cola, before I slip the pad back down.

"Her squishy towel is surprisingly comfortable, to rest my feet upon.." I ponder, as I realize just how relaxing it is to place my bare feet upon the mat she had provided for the purpose.

I open the fridge, extracting another bottle of Sparkle Cola; before I close the fridge and uncap the bottle, while she is working. I had seen the process once, so I am not focusing on seeing it again. Though I guess, I could spare a glance at my feet; in order to see the result, once she is done.

For some reason, I can't quite pick up any scent from the gels she is using; but I guess, that is just fine by me.

Since the brush is so soft, I had not even felt it the first time; I am not exactly expecting, to feel it now.

While she is working, on my pedicure; I am focusing on the bottle of cola in my hand, as I am leaning back. Just opening my eyes, to see the bottle on and off.

While I had seen the hooves, once; as I had just woken up, before I had stepped out of my bed earlier. Only now, these hooves had been polished; smooth and glistering in the light of the room, as I am glancing at them as I am drinking.

Smooth and glossy, the equine Pony hooves are beautiful; not the flat nails I had been expecting the other day, but rounded into curves.

I hear Aloe, as she is working; but since I am focusing on the cola in my hand, I barely notice when she is done. This is comfortable.

Once she is done, with her work; she stands up, packing her equipment for the next girl she is about to see.

She is waiting, until I cap the bottle and place it in the cup holder; before she is speaking up, announcing that she is done.

"Okay, Miss; I am done here for the day, so you can put your gloves and stockings on now!" she points out, before she walks over to the door out of my living room.

"Clip, clop; clip, clop.." is heard, as she is walking over the floor.

She is lifting up her right hand and extends the palm of the hand onto the plaque, spreading her fingers wide in order to open the door; before she is stepping out of the room and out of sight, only for the door to quietly slide shut behind her as she had cleared the threshold.

"I guess it is time, for me to change into the rest of my uniform.." I ponder, as I raise to my feet.

< --- --- --- >

Author's Note:

Previous Chapter: First Class

Next Chapter: Third Class