• Published 30th Nov 2021
  • 478 Views, 9 Comments

Queen Chrysalis' Pony School, For Little Girls - Kentavritsa



Once through the Portal, Princess Twilight Sparkle had kept open for me; I had ended up on Earth, among Humans. I own the skeleton husk of a Hotel. It was up to me, to produce the workforce. She never told me, the limit of my operation though.

  • ...
2
 9
 478

First Class: 3

Author's Note:

Ms. Ruby's POV

.

I had been signed up for class, in the new boarding school linked to the hotel. As a young girl, age five, I am welcome to sign up and I had accepted.

Well, why not?

A white girl clad in a green uniform is guiding me to my new room or suite.

"Clip, clop; clip, clop; clip, clop.." is heard, as she is trotting along the hall beside me on our way to the door to my new home.

"She is a bit peculiar.." I ponder; "Not just that she is looking exactly like the rest of the staff; but she has hooves, aside from that Animesque coiffure!" I continue.

As we reach the door, she is lifting up her right hand demonstratively; "this, is how you open the door to your room." she explains; as she is extending the palm of her hand onto the hexagonal plaque by the door; spreading her fingers wide in order to open the door.

"Right this way, please.." she exclaims, as she is stepping into the room just as the door is sliding up.

She is extending her left hand, indicating for me to follow her into the room and I follow; only for the door to quietly slide shut behind me.

The floor is laid with white oak parquet, while the walls are laid with Linden wood, covered with a four foot tall picket-fence of pink Cherry. The ceiling is coated with mate, black Silicon; holding the LED Pin-Prick star skape into place, in order to illuminate the room.

Before me, I have the shoe-rack; aside from a jacket-hanger and a hat-rack above the shoe-rack.

On the left, I have the doors to the Girl's room and the shower respectively; while I have the door to my living room on the right.

Since she clearly is bare hoofed, she stops before the shoe-rack, indicating for me to take my outdoors clothes off, waiting for me, patiently.

I slip my shoes off of my feet, placing them onto the shoe-rack; my shoe-rack, before I continue. I unzip my jacket, before I am hanging it up over my shoes; leaving the outdoors clothes in the cloaking-room, looking back at Rarity. The Rarity.

"Now, step up to the door; show me, you can open the door by yourself.." she suggests.

Oh, okay.." I respond, as I am stepping up to the door quietly and stop a foot from the door.

I am lifting up my right hand and extend the palm onto the plaque, spreading my fingers as wide as possible in order to open the door; the door slides up before me and I step into my new living-room with Rarity in tow, only for the door to close quietly behind her as she had cleared the threshold.

"Good, good.." she offers; "at least, you can open the door without help!" she points out, as I am scanning the room.

"Yes, Rarity.." I respond; "I can open the door by myself.." I continue; "would have been very embarrassing, if I couldn't?" I finally inquire.

"Since this is your home, at the school; you will be able to open the door, right along with every door you are permitted to open.." she explains; "if you are granted access, to the room behind the door; you will be able to open the door, all by yourself!" she points out.

"So if I can open the door, I know I am supposed to be there?" I inquire.

"Yes, exactly.." she merely responds, with a courteous nod, snickering.

"And this, is all mine?" I inquire, as I examine the room I had just stepped into.

The floor, the walls and the ceiling identical to the once in my cloaking room. Though I have a three seated cinematic sofa on my right, leaning up against the wall; with a full-size LED screen covering the entire wall, opposing the screen. There is a table before my sofa, stainless steel and chromed to perfection, aside from the sapphire-glass table-top polished to perfect sheen.

The wall behind me is clad or decorated with a book-case, separated in two foot wide sections. For now, they are empty and barren; no doors in wood or glass either. Though I had noticed, how the ceiling of each bookshelf has an inbuilt lighting.

Before me, is the door to the balcony outside. I have indeed an entire balcony of my own, something I had never had; we had in fact never had a balcony, in my home before.

Behind the sofa, there is one final door; leading into my bed room. I step up to the door and lift up my right hand; extending the palm of the hand onto the hexagonal plaque and spread my fingers out over the glossy and black rubbery surface in order to open the door to my bed-room. I step into the room with Rarity in tow, the door quietly slides shut behind her just as she had cleared the threshold.

Naturally, the decoration of this room is the same as the previous rooms of my new suite, just as the entire suite. The white oak-wood floor, the linden-wood covered with the four foot tall pink cherry-wood picket-fence. I have the same mate black Silicone coating the ceiling to hold the LED pin-prick night-sky lighting the room.

My bed, already made; glossy black Silicone-sheet and Pi inch thick, crystal-clear Silicone quilt. The quilt has a border on the upper end; a cerise six-cornered star over an identical white star, accompanied by six diminutives stars in a decorative pattern. Of course, two such marks had been spread out on the right and left of the one in the middle in identical spacing.

I have a squishy, crystal-clear Silicone pillow on the head end of my bed.

By the side of my bed, I even have a night-stand.

On the foot end of the room; I find two pairs of twin-doors, to what is to be my wardrobes. The right, for nighttime and the left, for daytime suits or ensembles.

"Since it is your first day; I will need you to change into your ensemble, but I am afraid you will have to slip out of your old clothes first.." she points out.

"Oh, okay.." I respond; "the right, or left wardrobe?" I inquire; as I am walking up to my wardrobe, behind the bed.

"Your nighttime clothes are in the right wardrobe!" she points out; which is where you leave the clothes you are currently wearing, too!" she explains.

"Thank you, Rarity!" I respond, as I open the door to my right wardrobe.

"They are all red.." I exclaim; "metallic bloody red" I continue.

"Everyone wears red, in bed.." she explains; "and since you will be alone in bed, none will be the wiser; even if they can guess, based on what they themselves are wearing.." she continues.

She is stepping up to my wardrobe, on the right; "clip, clop; clip, clop.." is heard, as she is walking over the floor; before she is stopping before the door beside me.

She is taking a step to the left and I am opening the door to the indicated wardrobe; scanning its content, finding the ensemble I had been intended to wear. A pair of panties, a top, a pair of stockings and finally a pair of gloves. All in the same metallic bloody red, glistering in the light in my wardrobe.

Oh.." I mouth; noticing the mirror covering the entire wall in the back of my wardrobe, both in the back and to the right and left. Including the floor and ceiling, apparently.

She is standing beside me, smiling, "these, are your clothes; what you will be wearing in bed, all night!" she is explaining.

"Uhm, is everyone wearing these?" I inquire, indicating the suit before me, with an extended right hand.

"Yes, everyone is wearing these.." she explains; "consider it a pajamas uniform, of sorts if you will.." she continues; but, it is surprisingly comfortable to wear; once you have slipped into it.." she concludes.

With that, I am pulling my shirt up over my head, depositing it onto the floor of the wardrobe; just as she had told me. Next thing, I am slipping my hands in between the skirt and my hips and slip the skirt down; watching it fall; before I kick it up to catch it and drop it onto my shirt.

"They told me; not to wear anything too fancy, even if I had to wear something as I go.." I ponder, giggling at the thought.

I had not even touched the suit, I am expected to wear; but somehow, it is already exciting me just to look at it. I could not help myself, as I start to feel excited and sport a slight blush.

She barely even glance at my white cotton panties or the lack of anything under my shirt. Of course; she is a woman who has already seen everything, and I am far too young to pique her interest at any rate. Had she been interested, I would have screamed; then I would have run, in the hopes I had a shadow of the chance to escape.

As it turns out, she does not even raise an eyebrow.

Of course, I have nothing to hide under a bra or brassiere; I am not old enough, to even show a sign of that for years. At least; that is, what I think.

I lift up my right foot, pulling the white cotton stocking off of the foot and leave it onto the pile of my clothes; before I put the foot down onto the floor and lift my left foot up, only to pull the sock off of the foot and leave it onto the pile.

Now, I am slipping my panties off of me; picking them up from the floor, only to leave them onto the pile.

I am nude, as I am looking back at the ensemble I had been promised.

I extend my right hand, grasping for the metallic bloody red panties before me.

The glossy panties feel slippery and smooth; made out of Silicone as they are.

Out of options, I grasp the proffered garment; lift my foot up and step into the panties before me, putting the right foot down only to lift up my left foot and step into the garment. Now I pull the smooth material up my legs and afford the garment a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice.

The liquid elasticity leaves the panties to look as if they had been painted onto me. I feel a slight hint of pressure; just enough, for me to know I am in fact wearing the panties.

"Rarity" the label reads; "Tail Panties" the subtitle reads; "B Cup" the second subtitle reads.

I pick up the top, slipping it down over my head; affording it a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice.

The top eagerly slip into place, leaving my still flat chest covered.

"Phew, that feels better!" I exclaim.

"Rarity" the title reads; "Flat" the subtitle reads; "A Cup" the second subtitle reads.

"Yes, much better.." she agrees; "a girl needs to cover herself, at all times.." she continues.

"In the girl's room, and in the shower too?" I inquire.

"Technically, neither of these places.." she confesses; "but if you have to go, you have to go; now you are prepared, you don't need to worry about that now!" she continues.

"I guess I could save the shower, for tomorrow?" I inquire; "besides, I do not have to go right now!" I continue.

"However, you may continue, I am sure you will enjoy to slip into the stockings and gloves too.." she explains; "even if you don't need to wear either; if not for the fact, that they are part of your uniform!" she explains.

"Full-Length Toe-Stockings" the label reads; "Ballerina - Size 33" the subtitle reads; "Diminutive Hooves" the second subtitle reads.

"Wait, Ballerina?" I breathe.

"Lends you a graceful posture.." she explains; "you do want to be pretty and cute?" she inquires.

"I am five.." I respond; "but still.." I continue.

"You will be five, only for a few more months.." she suggests.

"Agreed." I respond; "I guess.." I continue.

I lift up my right foot as I am picking the corresponding stocking, slipping my foot into the stocking and pull the stocking up my leg; only to afford the stocking a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice. I put my foot firmly onto the floor and lift up my left foot, as I am picking the second stocking; slipping the foot into the stocking and pull it up my leg; affording the stocking a few tentative tugs as I set my foot down onto the floor.

As I look down, I can see my toes, feet and legs as clearly as if I had worn nothing; each detail clear and distinct, or even more well defined than they had been before I had slipped the stockings on. However, I feel a slight hint of the pressure the stockings are asserting onto my skin.

"Full-length, toe-stockings?" I mouth.

"Made to measure, based on the initial scan!" Rarity explains.

"Looks, as if they had been painted onto my legs.." I suggest.

"Looks good, though; wouldn't you agree, yes?" she inquires; "my very own, complimentary design; ensuring that every female can look her best, proudly showing herself in public!" she explains.

"Are, are, are you saying; you designed these stockings, to enhance my appearance?" I inquire, with an initial stutter.

"You are a girl, about to grow up to become a beautiful woman in a few years; you need to feel confident to go out, before you get used to hide in your own, private closet!" she points out.

I tentatively place my right hand on my hip; "While it is considerably smoother than I am used to, it still feels as if it is me.." I concede.

"That is the point, Darling; I don't want you to feel, as if it is not you I am looking at.." she pushes forth.

"Well; that would have been creepy, if I had felt as if it had not been me!" I respond, with a nervous giggle.

"Even if I had not been a Woman or Mare; I do not Objectify, I just enhance what is already there to make you into the best you there is!" she explains.

"Ah; thank you, Rarity!" I respond, now stealing a fresh glance into my wardrobe.

"If I am in need of an object, showcasing my wears; I would have acquired a Ponequine or Manequine, to serve the purpose.." she prompts; I don't use a Woman or Mare, in this way!" she continues, lecturing me.

"That is, what a Manequine and Ponequine is for; to mindlessly showcase?" I inquire.

"It is a decorative piece, I place in the window or in the boutique; in order for customers to see, what I have to offer.." she suggests; "then you can see the wears, at all times; without worrying, to offend the model showing the wears!" she proclaims.

The Manequine, Ponequine; the Doll or Dummy has no modesty to protect, in order to be embarrassed.." she explains; "they are merely plastic, in the form of the body they are supposed to represent; in order to showcase wears, one wants to show for sales!" she continues.

I am extending my right hand, extracting the right glove; before I am slipping the hand into the glove, only to afford the glove a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice. Once the glove is on, comfortably; I repeat the process, of slipping the left glove on.

"There.." I exclaim, with the entire ensemble on.

What I am wearing, is like a complete cat-suit; just missing a hand's width of midriff, but covers both hands and feet.

"Perfect, now you are ready; but you would put the skirt and top on, before you leave the room!" she points out.

I scan the wardrobe, for the garments she had just mentioned; only to find the wardrobe empty, short of the pile of clothes I had dumped on the floor a few minutes before.

"These are in the left wardrobe.." she points out; "since these are considered daytime wears.." she continues; "but none would raise an eyebrow, if you were to wear these in bed too!" she concludes.

"I doubt, I would like to wear them in bed; but I will reserve the judgment, until I have tried them on!" I respond.

With that, I take a step to the side, as I am closing the wardrobe; opening the other wardrobe, in order to see what I have to work with. What I have to wear.

"Sapphire blue?" I inquire, as I can see what I have in the wardrobe.

"Of course.." she responds, as she is extracting the knee-long pencil-skirt; this deep Sapphire blue should be just right!" she explains, handing me the daytime garment.

"The same material.." I ponder, as I am accepting the proffered skirt.

I step into my skirt, pulling it up over my hips; affording it a few tentative tugs: once twice and thrice.

"Feels tight, but so long as I can walk; while wearing this, I will be fine!" I declare.

"It is tight, but should go well with your feminine figure.." she offers.

She is extracting my blouse-top, handing it to me; I am accepting it, as she is helping me to put it on and button it all the way up.

"The jewel-neckline should be just right.." she points out.

"It is tight, but is not feeling restrictive; so I guess, I can get used to this!" I respond.

With that, she is closing the wardrobe; turning her attention towards me, as she indicates for us to step out of the bed room. On the way, she is indicating the night stand; "You have a book in there, explaining everything; just in case, if and when you need to know!" she points out, on her way towards the door.

I am lifting up my right hand and extends the palm of the hand gently onto the plaque, spreading my fingers wide in order to open the door; stepping out with Rarity in tow as the door slides up, only for the door to quietly slide shut just as Rarity had cleared the threshold.

"Have a seat.." she offers, indicating for me to take the central seat on my sofa.

"Oh, okay.." I respond, as I step over to the seat and plop down.

"While I am here, I could as well explain a few items.." she offers; just pull up the pad over the right armrest.." she continues.

"Sparkle Cola." I exclaim, as I find the bottles of Sparkle Cola in the fridge.

"It was indicated, that you would be enjoying this cooled beverage.." she offers; "but if you prefer another, or just want to try the options.." she continues; "You can opt in whichever beverage you prefer, from the available options!" she explains.

"I assume, I am free to drink as much as I like; while I am here, on my room?" I inquire, extracting one bottle of Sparkle Cola.

"But of course, Darling!" she coos.

"Furthermore; every meal are free, in any of the available restaurants!" she points out.

"Oh.." I mouth.

Now I uncap the bottle, lifting it up to my mouth; before I lean back, taking a leisurely sip and enjoy the beverage.

"Aah!" I exclaim.

"I thought, you would enjoy this taste.." she agrees.

"Yes, I love the Sparkle Cola; every time, I have the chance to have it.." I concede.


.

I step into my bed room, folding up the quilt; before I sit down onto my bed and slip my feet in under the quilt, lying down and slip my head down onto my pillow.

I close my eyes, as I lay my head onto the pillow; soon falling asleep, enjoying a restful slumber for a full eight hours. A full night's sleep is doing me a world of good; including the promised changes, the ensemble had offered me.

The room is dark, so I can't see anything; everything feels right, this far.

I slip my right hand up, out from under the quilt; folding the quilt up against the wall, as I lift my hand up before my eyes. Curiously enough, the light starts growing brighter, slowly and just enough for me to see my hand before me.

Aside from being red, my hand looks as it had the day before. Of course, short of the hand's breath of midriff; I am metallic bloody red, from the neck down. Smooth and slippery, but it felt good, and I have been sleeping all night.

I slip my feet out, from under the quilt, finding myself sitting up on top of my bed; before I push myself forwards to slip out of bed, finding myself standing comfortably on my own two feet before the bed.

I turn around, folding the quilt down after myself; leaving the bed, fresh as if I had never touched it.

"I should probably just change into the day-wear?" I ponder; "as comfortable as the nightwear was.." I continue, stepping over to the wardrobe.

As I open the door to the right, the floor is empty and void; while I can see a new ensemble hanging there, waiting for me to try them on.

I slip the gloves off of me, right and left; leaving them onto the floor of my nighttime wardrobe.

Now I continue, slipping the stocking off of me; right and left respectively. Only to leave them on the pile on the floor. It is, how Rarity had explained I should do. The Maid knows to take the ensemble to be washed and cleaned, for me to use tomorrow. At least, this is what I recall of how Rarity had explained it. Inserting the word Darling, a few times of course.

I slip my panties of, sliding it down; before I am picking it up, in order to leave it onto the pile.

"Almost there, almost there.." I ponder, giggling to myself.

I pull the top up over my head, before I leave it onto the pile.

Now I close the wardrobe, stark naked; turning my back on the wardrobe, as I am walking over to the wardrobe to the left.

I open the door, scanning the wardrobe's content.

"Why does it look, as if these panties had been crafted out of Vinyl?" I ponder, as I am extracting the preferred garment.

I step into my panties, only to find them just as slippery and fluidly elastic as the once I had just stepped out of. I pull them all the way up, feeling the material grace my mound; before I afford them a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice.

"Oups; why does my mound feel slightly larger, than it was yesterday?" I ponder, before forgetting it.

As I am looking down, I notice my bare feet; just that my toes had changed, in order to accommodate for my nails changed into diminutive hooves. Equine hooves, such as one is expecting to see on a Pony.

"Curious.." I ponder, filing it away for later.

After a moment of contemplation, I move on to extract the matching to in a glistering black; pulling it down over my head, only to afford it a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice.

"Rarity will want me, to put the stockings and gloves on; but I am sure, these could wait until I go out to have my breakfast.." I ponder.

"I still have time enough, to slip on the skirt and blouse; before I go out, to have a Sparkle Cola!" I conclude, as I am extracting the knee-long pencil-skirt.

Of course, it is the same black and glossy finish as the garments I had already slipped into. What had I been expecting. I afford the skirt a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice; just as I had stepped into it and pulled it all the way up, to my waist.

Now I extract the blouse-top, slipping my right and left arms in; buttoning it from the first to the last button just under the jewel-line neck.

"There, should be just fine, for now!" I pronounce, as I turn around, closing the wardrobe; before I walk over to the door to my living room.

I lift up my right hand and extend the palm of my hand gently onto the plaque, spreading my fingers wide in order to open the door; stepping out into my living room, only for the door to quietly slide shut as I had cleared the threshold.

I walk over to the sofa, plopping down into the preferred seat; opening the fridge and extract the Sparkle Cola, closing the fridge after myself. Now I uncap the bottle and take a sip, enjoying the fizzy beverage in quiet solitude.

< --- --- --- >