• Published 26th Nov 2021
  • 319 Views, 2 Comments

A World of Madness - Visharo



A world torn apart by the disruption of harmony and magic...and all signs point to Celestia.

  • ...
 2
 319

Letter: Casualties

Pony Perspective: Twilight Sparkle(Canon Character)
Faction: Allies Tears
Year 10 WT

Dear Princess Celestia,
I don't think we can continue this war! We have lost 3 battalions in the last week alone! Our ammunition and ration supplies are dwindling, the Travelers hinder our supply caravans, and ponies are going AWOL.

Not to mention, nopony has seen you in 3 years.

It's true that the Maniacs also lost troops, but Fluttershy has whipped them into a killing frenzy! Rumors are that REDACTED killed the Corrupted Violinist and is now hiding in Snow Flower Valley. We currently have no information on the Risers and the Tears as they went underground and is now off the radar.

Them is threatening to launch balefire at one of the Traveler's campsites in the Muh Mountain Range. What sort of pony named those mountains...

Princess Celestia, if we do nothing about this, we'll lose a quarter of our farms!
Where are you?

Signed,
Your faithful student.

P.S. BUCK YOU CELESTIA. EVERYCREATURE IS DYING BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKES!

Author's Note:

And thus, the beginning of part 2 has begun.
Now I'm not sure if I should do split perspectives like I did for part 1, or do a single perspective.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and ofc my kudos go out to kkat and Blu.
VISHARO OUT.

P.S. I'll be gone for a while, so no new chapters. Hold tight