• Published 16th Oct 2021
  • 332 Views, 8 Comments

The Death of Lab 14 - SapphireRose87



I can't wait to finish destroying Lab 14. I also can't wait until Cora dies and the sooner she dies the better.

  • ...
26
 8
 332

9) My Desire of Justice

{Henry}

When I woke up I found that I was still on the red moon where I had been sleeping before. Derek had put a pillow underneath my head and covered me up with a blanket.

I sat up and just sat there in a daze about what happened in my sort of sleep where I met Tiger Stripes.

"You okay Henry?" Derek asked.

Even though I wasn't sure if I was ok I nodded. I felt more confused about what happened with Tiger Stripes more than anything at the moment.

Derek raised an eyebrow. "You sure about that? You don't look like you're okay. You seem confused about something."

"Am I that obvious?" I asked.

Derek nodded and laughed. "Oh yeah, you couldn't hide your feelings from me even if you wanted to."

"Oh."

"What are you confused about?"

"I'm not sure if I was actually dreaming," I explained, "apparently I was in my subconscious and I created a snake that called himself The Blue Snake of Justice. But he preferred to go by Tiger Stripes for short."

Then I heard Tiger Stripes laughing, "Master God Henry?"

Derek backed away from me in surprise. "Am I delusional or is there a strange voice coming from you?"

I shook my head. "That's not my voice. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's Tiger Stripes voice."

"Master God Henry," said Tiger Stripes, "may I come out and meet your soon to be husband God Derek?"

"Sure," I said.

When Tiger Stripes came out of me, it didn't hurt like it did when he connected with me.

Derek stood there looking at Tiger Stripes in awe and curiosity. "Henry created you?"

"Yup!" Tiger Stripes responded. "Just think of me as you and Master God Henry's assistant. I will help you take evil souls to the Downward for punishment or sometimes I'll eat them and they'll stay inside my belly. A god can create a spirit animal if The Grand God Council allows for it to happen. And other gods from different universes can request this from you through The Grand God Council but only if it's necessary and only if a God's subconscious agrees with it. Since Master God Henry's soul desired to bring justice to those that deserve it, he agreed to this and I was created. Now if you two want an actual Demigod Assistant, then you'll have to go directly to The Grand God Council and ask for that yourselves."

I shook my head rapidly. "Hell no, that's how Pestcord came about, yeah no thanks!"

Derek snorted. "Yeah no kidding!"

Tiger Stripes cocked his head to the side and looked like he was debating about something. "God Derek?"

"Yes, Tiger Stripes?" Derek replied.

"Would you like to connect to me too?" Tiger Stripes asked.

Derek tilted his head and had a puzzled look. "Connect?"

"Why yes," said Tiger Stripes, "if I'm connected to you then I can do your bidding just like I can do for Master God Henry. In case you're wondering how I can do that, I can do this."

Tiger Stripes split himself in two effectively cloning himself. Derek smiled, looked at Tiger Stripes, and nodded. "Sure, how do I do it?"

"Just touch your index finger to my tongue and I will travel up to your head," Tiger Stripes answered.

Derek nodded and Tiger Stripes did exactly what he said he was going to do. Just as it happened with me when Tiger Stripes traveled up Derek's arm, it looked painful because of the boils that went up Derek's arms as Tiger Stripes was traveling up it. After Tiger Stripes went to Derek's head, Derek passed out.

* * *

I held Derek in my arms while he was passed out. About an hour passed and I was starting to get worried and it seemed that Tiger Stripes picked up on it.

"Don't worry Master God Henry," Tiger Stripes said reassuringly. "God Derek will be waking up right about now."

Derek finally opened his eyes, sat up, and shook his head. "Man that hurt! Why did it have to be so painful?"

"Don't know," said Tiger Stripes, "I suspect it has something to do with how strong of a desire Master God Henry has for justice. Maybe that's why? I completely understand because of what Master God Henry has been through in his life."

Derek blinked. "Huh, that makes sense to me! Now if the double vision would go away that would be nice."

Tiger Stripes laughed, "You just need to rest for a little bit and the double vision will disappear."

"How long do I need to rest?" Derek queried.

"You should rest for at least an hour," answered Tiger Stripes, "if I were you, I'd stay here on the red moon until you're finished resting. It's a good thing you made sure to pick up and take your camp with you God Derek."

"Yeah because knowing Cora," said Derek, "she'll send Tracker Experiments after us again."

Tiger Stripes bobbed his head up and down and it looked like this was his way of agreeing with Derek.

Derek looked at me. "Henry, would you do me a favor and use your powers to knock me out like I do for you if you need it?"

I nodded. "Sure I can do that."

So I made Derek fall asleep and I kept holding him in my arms as I waited for him to wake up.

* * *

{Experiment Ada}

I walked with Head Cora down the cold dark hallway to the entrance of a cave that I knew all too well. I stayed here a lot growing up in Lab 14. This cave was a place where Head Cora would tie several experiments up to poles and make me 'play' with them. I had to do this in order to keep my powers under control and I still have to do it. I hate this stupid cave!

Head Cora started having me play in this cave right after she made me have sex with God Henry against his will. I remembered that horrified look on God Henry's face when it happened. The rumor that was going around Lab 14 shortly after that if God Henry wouldn't do something that Head Cora wanted of him, another experiment would get killed and no one knew why.

I walked with Head Cora to the middle of the cave even though I wasn't really in the mood for playing today. But because I was scared silly of Head Cora, I would do what she wanted me to do.

"How long do I have to stay here this time, Head Cora?" I asked.

Head Cora rolled her eyes and said with annoyance, "I think you already know the answer to that question, Experiment Ada. You'll stay here until you're finished playing with them. Look, they're already set up for you. They look terrified, isn't that the way you like them?"

I stopped in my tracks when I saw an experiment that reminded me of God Henry. The experiment didn't have a shirt on or shoes, he was only wearing blue jeans. He looked at me with nothing but fear in his face.

"Head Cora?" I said.

"Yes, Experiment Ada?" Head Cora said.

"What if I'm not in the mood to play with this one today?" I pointed at the experiment in front of me.

Head Cora gave me a sinister laugh, "What kind of silly question is that? I would think you'd want to play with all of them. Especially this one in front of you. He looks absolutely terrified. Unless, he reminds you of Experiment Henry, hmm? This experiment looks nothing like Experiment Henry. Experiment Henry has brown hair and this one has blonde hair and brown eyes."

"Does he have a name?" I asked.

Head Cora shook her head. "Nope, these experiments I made for you to play with. They don't need names because they're going to die soon anyway. But if you must call him by something, call him Experiment 1-D2. Does that satisfy you?"

I nodded. "Yes Head Cora."

Head Cora smiled. "Good. As I said before, I don't want you causing any earthquakes before Experiment Henry arrives. I don't want a repeat of the last one you did fifteen years ago."

I couldn't look Head Cora in the eyes at that comment. So I just looked down at the floor. Head Cora seemed satisfied with my reaction because she nodded, turned and left me to play in this stupid cave.

* * *

{The Shadows of the Downward}

The Downward is a place where no god or evil soul in general would want to go. It's a cold dark place. The Grand God Council used and still uses this place to punish gods that didn't do their jobs.

The Downward consisted of six different sections and each section was worse than the last. Every section in the Downward had dungeons that housed different gods depending on the crime they committed. The sixth section which was the worst section of the Downward. It was reserved for gods who let their universe die. This section was basically a frozen wasteland. The cold in this wasteland was unbearable and gods wouldn't be able to cope with it so much so that the gods being punished there would actually freeze. The gods wouldn't freeze to death because you can't kill a god. However, when the rulers of the Downward would see that a god had been frozen they would take them to a section of the Downward that was warmer to unthaw them. Once the rulers of the Downward saw the god that froze had been unthawed, they would take that god back to the section of the Downward where they were being punished.

The first section of the Downward was the mildest section for a god to be punished in. The rulers of the Downward were three Shadows. Their names are Stanley, Raja and Lamb. Gods that are being punished in the Downward can't not actually see what the Shadows of the Downward look like. What the rulers looked like to the gods being punished; they looked like shadows.

The Shadows of the Downward also used mirrors to watch the different sections of the Downward. The main section that the Shadows of the Downward that they like to reside in was the first section.

The Shadows of the Downward were talking about how to retrieve a god that had escaped to another place that was worse than the Downward called the Underneath. The god that ruled over the Underneath his name was the Dark. None of the Shadows knew the Dark's real name but they did know that he was the definition of the word evil. The Dark's wife, whose name was Minnie, had given birth to a baby girl over a century ago. The Dark and Minnie named their child Venom.

Since the Downward and the Underneath were considered universes the gods that ruled the Downward and the gods that ruled over the Underneath agreed that they would never cross paths with each other. With that being said, the Dark and his wife Minnie kept Venom from going outside of the Underneath.

The Shadows knew that Venom told her parents that she yearned to see what the outside world looked like. She became complacent about her lot in life when she should have been grateful. One day Venom's parents noticed she was missing but the Shadows knew exactly where Venom was. They couldn't retrieve Venom themselves because of where she went.

Venom had found a young child named Axe and she was living inside of him and that's how Venom was able to escape the Underneath.

When the Dark and his wife found that Venom was missing they sounded the alarm and sent out a search party for her. But by the time they found where Venom was, it was too late. Venom was inside the young child and there was no way to retrieve her.

Venom was proving to be a tricky god to find and capture because it seemed that every time that she was inside a body and the body died she would move on to the next body. The body that Venom currently resided in, was a woman named Cora who ran a lab called Lab 14.

The Shadows of the Downward hatched a plan to retrieve Venom. They asked The Grand Council to help God Henry's subconscious create a spirit animal one that could bring gods like Venom back to the Downward. The spirit animal that God Henry wound up creating was a snake called The Blue Snake of Justice or Tiger Stripes for short.

Today was just like any other day in the Downward. The three Shadows Stanley, Raja and Lamb were talking excitedly among themselves about God Henry creating Tiger Stripes.

"I'm so happy that God Henry created Tiger Stripes! Now we can have Venom back home where she belongs," Stanley chimed.

Raja nodded. "Thankfully, the Dark and his wife Minnie have agreed to punish Venom once she is returned home. It's too bad we can't let Venom stay inside Tiger Stripes belly, but that type of punishment would just be a slap on the wrist."

Lamb agreed. "I know, besides if Venom stayed inside Tiger Stripes for too long it would upset his stomach."

All three of the Shadows laughed at that thought.

"Not to mention," said Stanley, "Cora will have to be punished too. Given the evil that is inside Cora's heart and Cora unknowingly must've made some sort of deal with Venom for Venom to be able to reside so long inside of her."

"Who knows what that deal was that Cora made with Venom," Raja said with a disgusted look on her face.

"But because Cora's soul is just as dark and evil as Venom's it makes sense that Venom would pick Cora's body to reside in," Lamb said.

"I wonder what punishment the Dark and Minnie will give Venom and Cora?" Raja pondered.

Lamb shuddered as if he had a chill go down his spine. "I have no idea, and I sure don't want to find out! The Dark and Minnie will probably have some sort of creative punishment for Cora and Venom. They have their ways of punishing souls that go to them to be punished."

Raja gulped. "One second thought, I don't want to find out what punishment the Dark and Minnie will give to Venom and Cora either!"

Stanley nodded. "That makes three of us! I don't even want to think about what kind of punishment the Dark and his wife will give to Venom once she returns home."

Lamb closed the discussion by saying, "Well, all we can do right now is sit back and wait. . ."

Author's Note:

Okay, I was going to leave that last scene out at first, but then I felt the need to keep it in because another new character will be popping up as a supporting Villain. You'll see in the next couple of chapters what I mean. So I kept it because that way when this character pops up readers won't be confused about it or surprised.