• Published 16th Oct 2021
  • 333 Views, 8 Comments

The Death of Lab 14 - SapphireRose87



I can't wait to finish destroying Lab 14. I also can't wait until Cora dies and the sooner she dies the better.

  • ...
26
 8
 333

21) This Crap Again?

{Henry}

When Derek and I went back out to destroy another location of Lab 14 and still no sign of Cora. The closer we got to the location of Lab 14 that was deep inside a forest in the In Between; I knew we would be closer to finding Cora. She had to turn up sooner or later especially since she wants me to be back at Lab 14 for good.

As Derek and I headed to the next location that would be the last one before the location of Lab 14 that was deep within a forest in the In Between. I started to feel nervous about how the fight between me and Cora was going to go down. The vision did say that we would be knocked out of our bodies but the way that we were going to be knocked out of them made me even more nervous.

But after things went down, I couldn't wait to torture Cora and hear her screams as she begged for mercy. I'm not really sure if she would beg for mercy considering she refuses to acknowledge me as a god. I guess that makes sense because she doesn't acknowledge anyone else as having authority but herself.

Walking to the next location we just decided to take our time because this was now the last location of Lab 14 left to destroy.

"I wonder if we're going to run into any more tricky experiments that I can creatively kill?" I asked.

Derek just about choked on what I said. I tilted my head. "What?"

"You're getting a little too creative with your killings lately," Derek said.

I laughed, "Well I'm trying to send Cora a message. Although I'm not sure if it's working. Considering there's still tracker experiments being sent after us. Oh well, more fun for me to be creative in my art."

Derek chuckled, "Okay, okay I get it. It's just a little bit creepy."

My jaw dropped. "Well, well my husband is actually afraid of me?"

"Kind of but not totally, because I understand where your anger is coming from," Derek replied. "Just don't turn into a complete psychopath on me okay?"

I snorted. "Yeah I doubt that will happen. If I did you would be the first one to know of course."

Derek laughed, and put his arm around my waist. We stopped short when we got twenty feet within the last location of Lab 14.

We just about rolled our eyes when four experiments came out to greet us. They were wearing outfits similar to the one I wore when I woke up as part of Lab 14's experiment. What they had on was a white t-shirt, blue jeans, gray gym shoes and brown jackets with the number 14 them as big as Lab 14 could make it. There were two female experiments, one of them had red hair and all white eyes her white eyes looked a lot like Experiment Rose's did. The other female had blonde hair and green eyes. There were two male experiments one had black hair and red eyes and the other male experiment had gray hair and black eyes.

"Looks like Cora decided to send double the Experiment Creature Rose and Experiment Creature Sebastian." I growled.

"Hey!" The female experiment, with the red hair and all white eyes snapped. "Don't you talk about my twin sister that way!"

"Chill Experiment Lydia," the male experiment with black hair eyes said. "Head Cora wants these two back at Lab 14 and they're not going to stay here if you let your anger get the better of you!"

"I know that Experiment Charles!" Experiment Lydia snarled.

"Wow," I said to Derek, "maybe we should let them take each other out and just go this location the back way?"

Derek laughed, "Nah, I say we stay here and watch the show."

Without warning, Experiment Charles turned into a snake and shot out at Derek with lighting speed. Derek rolled his eyes as Experiment Charles wrapped around both his legs. My eyes went wide when I recognized Experiment Charles was the snake in the vision Derek and I saw from Ashley.

I thought for sure this was going to be how Derek would wind up back at Lab 14 being strangled by Experiment Charles and being shot in the head with a bullet from Cora's gun.

"No!" I shrieked. I didn't realize that Experiment Lydia had got behind me somehow because I felt two hands around my neck. When I felt the hands squeeze my neck, my fear turned into anger and I managed to summon a lightning bolt. I took it and after I broke free of Experiment Lydia's hands, I spun around and stabbed Experiment Lydia in the side with my lightning bolt.

Experiment Lydia let go of me and I pushed her back and landed a fist in her gut. This punch sent her flying backward and she landed into a nearby tree. This split the tree in half because I punched her so hard.

All of the other experiments, even Experiment Charles stopped what they were doing and gasped at what I just did. I looked to see Experiment Lydia on the ground knocked out. Experiment Charles unwrapped himself from Derek and transformed back to his human form. When he went over to help Experiment Lydia out, I summoned two lighting bolts this time and I threw them at Experiment Lydia and Experiment Charles and it electrocuted them. I stood there as I watched them screaming in pain shaking with anger.

"That's it!" I roared. "I've had enough! I'm done with this crap! IT'S TIME FOR CORA TO PAY!"

"Henry!" Derek said. He ran over and grabbed my hand. "Henry stop!"

Once Derek grabbed my hand, I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Why Derek? Why?"

"Because there's going to be more of them coming after us after this," Derek said. "And it looks like the vision we saw wasn't quite one hundred percent correct. I wonder why they didn't say anything about it but I'm pretty sure they have their reasons. Given the-"

Before Derek could finish his thought, we looked down to see that we had been hit with needles filled with the knockout drug. We rolled our eyes. Like when Experiment Sebastian hit Derek with the knockout drug at Experiment Roses wedding the veins in our arms puffed up and the liquid that made the knockout drained out of them from our fingers.

We rolled our eyes again to see that we had been tied up just like when we fought Experiment Rose and Experiment Sebastian.

I raised an eyebrow and thought, Oh boy Derek, this crap again?

Derek grinned and thought, Yup! It looks like it's this crap again!

I'm going to let you come up with the bright ideas this time. I don't feel like having to be forced into proposing to some creature today. I thought.

Derek didn't let go of me because he was laughing so hard.

"Uh, Experiment Elena?" The other male experiment left said. "Why is your future husband laughing while he's tied up and clearly in trouble?"

"Hmmm," said Experiment Elena, "don't know, maybe he can't wait for the wedding to happen, Experiment Wren?"

"Seriously?" Derek said, still laughing, "Nah I'm not excited for our 'fake' wedding because I've already had mine!"

Experiment Elena raised an eyebrow. "Uh-huh now who could you be married to Experiment Derek?"

"Excuse me!" Derek snarled. "I'm not an experiment and neither is Henry not anymore he's not! As a matter of fact, he's my husband!"

Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren with shocked and stunned looks on their faces.

Derek and I broke free of the ropes no problem.

You know what? Derek thought.

I'm listening, what? I thought.

Instead of killing these two attack dogs, Derek thought, I say we use them to send Cora a message. Before we send them on their way to deliver our message announcing our arrivals.

Huh? I thought.

I looked at Derek and saw he had a sinister smile on his face and knew whatever he was planning was probably just about as messed up as the creative way that I've been killing those tricky experiments. He took out of one of his pants pockets, one of his pocket knives that he's been using to kill tricky experiments. He even has a label on it: Kill Lab 14.

Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren's eyes went wide when they saw Derek's pocket knife.

Experiment Elena gave Derek a nervous laugh, "Experiment Derek, what are you going to do? Now you wouldn't hurt your future wife now would you?"

Derek rolled his eyes and snarled, "I thought I already told you, I'm not an experiment! Sorry not sorry, but I'm already taken, see?"

Derek pulled out from under his shirt the necklace around his neck that has his wedding band on it. I did the same thing with mine.

Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren gasped and said at the same time, "No way! It can't be!"

Henry? Derek thought.

Yes, Derek? I thought.

I heard Tiger Stripes laugh, "Before you decide to use one of your weapons to tie these two up I think I can help you with this Master God Henry."

"Oh?" I said. "What do you have in mind?"

Tiger Stripes then let out a loud piercing scream. Honestly, it's a good thing I'm god now and have only one limitation because if I wasn't I probably would be deaf. From what The Grand God Council told Derek and I, once you become a god you don't have to deal with any more limitations added onto the one god limitation you already have.

Derek and I paused when we saw that Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren were frozen in place. I saw Derek's sinister smile turn even creepier as he walked towards Experiment Elena and said, "Come here oh future 'fake' wife of mine! I have a special present for our wedding night!"

Experiment Elena screamed as Derek grabbed her by the neck and slammed her up against a nearby tree. I was surprised he didn't break her neck with how forceful he slammed her up against it.

"No honey," Derek sneered, "I'm not going to kill you, nope, not going to happen just yet. You want to know what I'm going to do?"

Derek let go of Experiment Elena's neck long enough for her to answer. She didn't say anything, she stood there shaking.

Derek grabbed Experiment Elena's right arm and carved the number 14 in it with his pocket knife. He grabbed her left arm and did the same thing to it. She sank down to the ground sitting there looking up at him in terror. He blew her a kiss. "Don't go anywhere yet darling."

He then went over Experiment Wren and slammed him up against a nearby wall and did the same thing to him that he did to Experiment Elena. Only with Experiment Wren, Derek didn't blow him a kiss, before Experiment Wren could sink to the ground in horror, he grabbed him by the shirt and made him stand up.

Derek went over to Experiment Elena and made her stand up. He shoved Experiment Wren forward and did the same thing to Experiment Elena.

"Now baby dear," Derek snarled into Experiment Elena's ear, "go tell your mother that her two beloved son's have come home."

At first Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren didn't move. So Derek barked at them, "Move! Now!"

I couldn't stop laughing as Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren ran away from us as fast as they could.

After that I composed myself and looked at Derek. "And you worry about me becoming a psycho."

"Ooops, sorry," Derek laughed, "I guess I got a little carried away there."

I smiled at Derek and we entered the last location of Lab 14.

* * *

{Cora}

Once again I found myself pacing back and forth in front of the main computer. At this point I was starting to feel a little bit of fear. Mostly because all of the locations of Lab 14 except for the one I was at now have been destroyed. I got an alarm that Experiment Henry and Experiment Derek had just arrived so I sent Experiments Lydia, Elena, Wren and Charles out to greet them.

I got a shock when Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren came running into the main hallway screaming, "Head Cora! Head Cora!"

"What, what is it? What's wrong?" I asked.

Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren looked as if they had seen a ghost.

Experiment Wren gulped, "Um, Experiment Derek and Experiment Henry have arrived and they're on their way inside now!"

I had no idea why but the feeling of fear built up inside of me. I told myself to stay calm and not show how I was feeling. I always told myself to do that in front of my experiments. I paused when I saw blood dripping down from Experiment Elena's and Experiment Wren's arms. "What happened to you two?"

Experiment Elena went from looking terrified to angry. "It seems my future husband has a new found hobby."

Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren showed me their arms and on them the number 14 was carved. I gasped and stumbled backward when I saw their arms. Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren exchanged a look.

"Are you okay Head Cora?" Experiment Wren asked.

I composed myself again, "Yes, I'm fine. Send for Experiment Ada, Experiment Elena, we'll get you cleaned up and we'll prepare for the wedding's!"

I went over to the main computer and pressed the red button on it. It played a pre-recorded announcement I had prepared for this moment. Even though I felt a hint of fear, it was overshadowed by a sense of excitement.