• Published 16th Oct 2021
  • 333 Views, 8 Comments

The Death of Lab 14 - SapphireRose87



I can't wait to finish destroying Lab 14. I also can't wait until Cora dies and the sooner she dies the better.

  • ...
26
 8
 333

22) The Showdown

{Henry}

I had to admit I was having just as much fun as Derek killing every scientist we came across in the last location of Lab 14. "This is way too much fun hubby don't you think?"

Derek had just activated his 'Tell Me You Hate Me' attack that I like to call the 'Rampaging Bull' attack and he laughed. "Oh yeah! And considering how many of those stupid experiments including my 'future fake wife' were sent to greet us that witch Cora is definitely here alright. Just think of how much fun we're going to have torturing her!"

I chuckled, "No kidding! It's about time someone put her in her place!"

"I wonder if Experiment Elena and Experiment Wren sent our little message to Cora?" Derek asked.

"I have no idea, honestly at this point I just want to kill her, forget about sending her the message," I said.

We rounded the corner down another hallway and a group of scientists were standing in our way. One of them, who was clearly the ringleader, had a sinister smile on her face. I recognized her as Leader Freya.

"Well now, it seems like Experiment Henry's all grown up now. Boy aren't you a looker huh?" Leader Freya smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "I would say it's nice to see you but it's not nice to see you. No, I didn't want to be that creature's husband even if you made me! I have a feeling that witch Cora picked out another creature for me to marry and sorry about your luck but it's not happening."

"Oh come now Experiment Henry," said Leader Freya, "the bride Cora has picked out for you is a beautiful young woman! You two will make wonderful children together!"

I gagged at the thought of having sex with a woman. But then I practically threw up in my mouth. I swallowed my throw up and composed myself enough to speak, "No thanks, I'm not having sex with another woman especially whatever creature Cora has in mind for me ever again!"

Leader Freya rolled her eyes. "You know women aren't that bad right? Unless you're-"

"Gay," I said. I nodded. "Yes, yes I am. By the way I'm already married so yeah."

Leader Freya laughed at that, "Now who on earth would you be married to Experiment Henry?"

I pulled out my necklace around my neck that had my wedding band on it and I pointed to Derek.

I gave Leader Freya a wicked smile. "I'm married to Derek."

Leader Freya doubled over in laughter, "Oh that's funny, two gay experiments married-"

"Okay that's it!" Derek snarled. "I am tired of people calling me and Henry experiments! We're not experiments for crying out loud!"

"Unicorn!" I shouted and transformed. I smiled and thought, It's been a while since I've used this form. I wonder why I haven't done it much lately?

Leader Freya whistled when she saw me transformed as a unicorn. "You're handsome as a human and you're handsome as a unicorn, no wonder why Head Cora's so eager for you to give her children!"

At this point not only was Leader Freya getting on my nerves about the wedding and giving Cora children idea, it was starting to make me angry. I charged up my horn and summoned four shields just like I did when I was fighting Experiment Rose. I shot all four of my shields every which way I could. Before I knew it, every scientist in front of me including Leader Freya was dead.

"Human!" I said and transformed. I dusted my hands off. "Well, that takes care of that."

Derek laughed, "It sure does!"

I looked up at the ceiling and noticed a whole bunch of security cameras lined up all the way down the hallway. "Derek, are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

I pointed up at the ceiling and Derek looked up. "There's security cameras lined up about every five feet down the hallway."

"Exactly! That means the main computer is probably that way. Let's go!" I said.

I didn't know if Derek was keeping up with me or not, but I ran full speed ahead as fast as I could down the hallway eager to put an end to Cora's reign of terror.

* * *

{Cora}

I smiled as I watched the cameras on the main computer seeing that Experiment Henry and Experiment Derek were running down the hallway at full speed. It was almost as if they couldn't wait to see me and for what reason, I had no idea and I didn't care.

It's about time Experiment Henry came back home! Hopefully, this time he'll be here to stay. I thought. With him, I'll be one step closer to the cure for death for sure!

Once Experiment Henry and Experiment Derek arrived at the main computer I was pissed when I saw that they had matching wedding rings on necklaces around their necks.

I snarled, "I can see you two are together," I pointed to Experiment Derek. "But you're not the one we picked for Experiment Henry to be with."

"It doesn't matter!" Experiment Derek roared. "You have no right to tell someone who they should and should not be with. Henry's not an experiment and not your property!"

Before I could say anything a sharp object came flying out of nowhere and went straight through Experiment Derek's head and his lifeless body landed on the ground. I turned around to see that the sharp object had come from Experiment Ada's hand.

"Experiment Ada," I said, with a bewildered look, "what are you doing?"

Experiment Henry was visibly upset. To tell the truth I was upset too that Experiment Derek was now dead before I got a chance to explore what powers he had. I thought for sure Experiment Henry was going to charge at me with full speed but for some reason he was frozen in place.

"I'm sorry God Henry but this is the only way to keep you safe from Head Cora!" Experiment Ada cried. The next thing I knew another sharp object came flying from her hand and pierced Experiment Henry in the chest. His lifeless body fell to the ground.

* * *

{Derek}

The next time I opened my eyes I was in the 'Knocked out of My Body' realm. I had a big headache at first from being shot in the head with something. I groaned not wanting to sit up at first. "That hurt! It just had to be me that got knocked out of my body by being shot in the head!"

I heard Ashley laughing, "Well at least you didn't get knocked out of your body by something piercing your chest."

I finally sat up and looked at Ashley. "Huh? What are you talking about Ashley?"

Ashley helped me get to my feet. She crossed her arms and smiled. "God Henry will be here soon."

She made a motion with her head and pointed. I looked over and I saw Henry laying on his back. He opened his eyes and gasped for air. I ran over and quickly helped him get to his feet. When he got to his feet he held onto me as if he were getting ready to pass out.

"You okay Henry?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Getting knocked out of your body by being shot in the chest, kind of knocks the wind out of you," Henry said.

Ashley chuckled, "No pun intended."

"Ha, ha Ashley," Henry said. He rolled his eyes.

"See what I told you?" Ashley said. "You're a god and just because you're a god doesn't mean you don't have feelings, God Henry."

"Okay I get it," said Henry, "it still-"

"Yeah I know." I said. I pulled Henry into my arms and gave a passionate kiss. Once we broke the kiss, I had to ask what changed in the vision we saw. "Okay so what happened? The vision didn't play out the way you showed us."

"Well, The Grand God Council did tell me that something changed but they refused to say what," Ashley explained.

"So when do we know our cue to go back?" Henry asked.

Ashley pointed at the floor, and just like when she showed us the vision The Grand God Council relayed to her, a picture popped up. It was like we were watching a movie as the events in the real world played out.

Henry couldn't stop laughing as we saw that witch Cora freaking out because she thought we were dead.

"Experiment Ada what have you done?" Cora panicked.

Experiment Ada then shot a sharp object out of her hand towards Cora, the object stopped in mid air and dropped right in front of Cora.

Cor smiled wickedly. "I think this means I can't be killed."

Henry and I looked at each other as we were watching this and rolled our eyes. What Cora didn't know was that because we had not given Experiment Ada responsibility to kill Cora, her plan wouldn't work. We saw Experiment Ada starting to get angry and the whole building started to shake. She said, "You want to know something, Head Cora? If God Henry hadn't wrecked the wedding, I would have!"

"You know what?" I turned to Henry after seeing this. "I think that's our cue to go back."

"Yeah, the question is who goes back first?" Henry asked.

"In the last vision I showed you, God Henry goes back first," Ashley said. "So I think it's safe to say it should be that way even though something's changed and it's annoying that I don't know what."

"Why me?" Henry whined.

I chuckled. "You know you sound like a kid right now."

Henry pouted and had a look on his face as if he were begging me to go back first. "Why don't you want to go back first?"

"Because I hate the way it feels to be pushed back into your body," Henry replied.

Ashley laughed, "Yeah that happens with newcomers, but you'll get used to it."

Henry pouted, "Fine, I'll go back first."

I snorted. "You know you're awfully cute when you don't want to do something."

"Very funny Derek!" Henry said with sarcasm.

Ashley smiled and thumped Henry on the forehead and he was gone within a matter of seconds. She turned to me and did the same thing. I had to admit being pushed back is not pleasant at all.

* * *

{Henry}

When I opened my eyes I smiled at the horrified look on Cora's face.

"Oh boy Cora," I taunted, "what creature did you pick for me to marry this time?"

I looked over to see Ada, and she was sitting on the floor laughing hysterically. "My name's Ada, that's what you can call me before I die, God Henry."

I exchanged a look with Derek. "Uh, Derek? I did get some sort of brain damage from paying dead?"

Derek shook his head. "I don't think so, if you did then so did I."

"I don't understand, you two were dead!" Cora exclaimed.

"Because you can't kill a god Cora you monster!" I snarled.

"But Experiment Ada couldn't kill me so-" Cora started to say.

I cut her off, "No Cora you're not a god. It's Derek and I that have the responsibility to kill you and no one else's. Only the gods ruling over this universe can hand out responsibilities to people. Since I'm so eager to kill you, I chose to keep that responsibility as my own."

Ada snorted. "That makes perfect sense to me! It's about time that witch Cora got her just desserts. I'll wait my turn to die."

I paused. "Okay, why do you want to die so much Ada? If I recall correctly before you knocked me out of my body you said something about wanting to keep me safe from Cora?"

Ada nodded. "Yes I did. And, that's what I've been trying to do from day one of being created by Lab 14. The key word here is 'trying', and I failed."

"Oh no you don't!" I heard Tiger Stripes shout. I looked over to see that Tiger Stripes wrapped himself around Cora as tight as he could. "Master God Henry, Cora was using your conversation with Ada as a means to escape."

I smiled. "Thanks Tiger Stripes, can you hold her there for a minute?"

Trigger Stripes nodded. "Yes, Master God Henry."

I turned to Ada. "Ada, can you explain what you're talking about?"

Ada sighed, "Yes do you remember the day Head Cora had me rape you?"

I looked away. "Yes, I do."

"Once I went to go get cleaned up, I was so angry that I caused a major earthquake that day," Ada said. "I almost leveled the building. I wish I had."

I thought back to that memory and remembered that there was an earthquake that day and Lab 14 had to transport everyone to another location because of it. I blinked. "That earthquake was you?"

"Yeah," said Ada with a nod. "My powers are that I can cause earthquakes when I'm upset. In order for me to prevent that, I have to puppeteer people to death, mostly men to keep my emotions under control. Ever since Head Cora had me 'play' with you in that stupid cave, I've been plotting and planning to get you away from Lab 14 and help stay away from Lab 14. But it seemed that everything I tried backfired on me. An experiment was killed in front of you because I failed to help you escape.

"When Star Labs came and asked me to work for them, I begged for them to take you with me. For whatever the reason, they refused. No, I didn't want to capture you to make a pay raise, I used that as a way to possibly help you escape. Knowing Princess Luna she was probably going to use you as a way to make a deal with Lab 14 for something."

"No wonder why those tracker experiments were saying that I'm the male version of Experiment Ada!" Derek exclaimed.

Ada raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Well you see Ada apparently, I can cause earthquakes when I'm upset and I can summon boulders out of thin air," Derek explained.

"Lucky!" Ada growled. "At least you don't have to kill people to keep your emotions under control."

In light of this new information I spotted an iron chain sitting on a nearby table. "Derek."

"Yes, Henry?" Derek said.

"Can you take that iron chain and tie Ada up with it?" I asked.

Derek nodded and tied Ada up. She looked at me confused. "I don't understand, is this how you plan to kill me or something?"

"It's more like 'or something', I'll explain once I'm done having my fun with the witch over here," I answered.

After Derek tied Ada up I heard a voice call out for Cora. "Head Cora! No!"

I turned around and a sinister smile when I saw him. The man's name was James the one who did the sick and demented 'rape test' on me before I got released into every single experiment. I couldn't be more happy to see him.