• Published 16th Oct 2021
  • 333 Views, 8 Comments

The Death of Lab 14 - SapphireRose87



I can't wait to finish destroying Lab 14. I also can't wait until Cora dies and the sooner she dies the better.

  • ...
26
 8
 333

14) The Real Wedding

{Henry}

After we destroyed another location of Lab 14 we paused when we saw the most beautiful river in the In Between. The water was crystal clear as the light from the sky in the In Between shined down on it to show off the waterfall's beauty. The water flowed off to the right of us as if it were in a hurry to get somewhere. When we sat down and looked at the river in wonder, we heard Discord cough and clear his throat to get our attention.

"Pestcord!" Derek and I said.

"For the last time you two," Discord snapped, "I'm not a pest!"

"Let's see," I said, "how many times have you popped up in the In Between just to bug people? And no, you're not my godfather! Get that through your thick demigod skull! My godfather is Spike and not you!"

"Okay, okay, geez I surrender already!" Discord said. He snapped his claw and pulled a white flag out of nowhere and waved it.

"So what do you want this time?" I snapped. "You'd better explain quickly before I summon one of my lightning bolts and use you for target practice!"

"Well I just noticed that this river is by a certain waterfall," Discord said, "usually if gods go by this waterfall, it's for a good reason."

"What?" Derek asked.

Discord nodded, "Oh yes, all you have to do is step into the water and see what color it is. That'll tell you what the reason is as to why you're by this waterfall."

Derek and I exchanged a glance and shrugged. We were curious to see what Discord was talking about. When we stepped into the water it glowed a bright yellow color and it had blue streaks in it. Or at least that's what it looked like to me.

Derek and I turned around to see Discord smiling, "What?"

"Those colors only mean one thing..." Discord chimed. "You two are getting married!"

I choked, "Excuse me? Derek and I haven't even set a date yet!"

Discord did a belly laugh and said, "You two are still so new to being a god now. When two gods are engaged The Grand God Council sets the date for them. It looks like your wedding is going to happen today! Why wasn't I told about this?"

"I don't know," said Derek, "probably because you're Discord?"

"For crying out loud!" Discord growled. "I'm not a pest!"

"Oh yes you are," I said, "especially since The Grand God Council agrees with our pet name for you Pestcord!"

"Anyway," said Discord, "while you're still in the water, let me see if I'm invited!"

When Discord stepped into the water according to Derek it turned into a dark red color. That's because red looks like yellow to me because I'm colorblind as my God Limitation.

"Drat!" Discord growled.

I snorted. "I take it that means you're not invited?"

We heard someone cough to get our attention behind us. We turned around to see it was a mare Pegasus standing there. The mare tapped her hoof on the ground and glared at Discord.

"Oh hey," said Discord with a nervous laugh, "Cozy Glow, how are you doing? I haven't seen you in ages. We have so much catching up to do. We're friends right?"

"No, we're not friends!" Cozy Glow snapped. "Why I was the only one that got out of that statue to track down incompetent demigods like you is beyond me! I'd rather be turned back to stone! Maybe I should ask God Levi and God Divine to do that? Although I doubt they will because unfortunately I'm the best in the business."

When Derek and I found this remark funny, Cozy Glow smiled at us. "Well now, I'd never thought I'd get to meet the new famous gods of the In Between! God Derek and God Henry it's a pleasure to meet you!"

"You know God Henry is my-" Discord started.

"Don't start Pestcord!" I cut him off. "I'm not your godchild! For the last time Spike is my godfather, not you!"

Discord crossed his arms and scoffed at me. I snickered at him.

"No comment for your laughter God Henry!" Discord growled.

Derek and Cozy started laughing at me snickering at Discord. After a while we stopped laughing and I cleared my throat, "So how do Derek and I get to our wedding?"

"Oh," said Cozy Glow, "you jump down from that edge right over there."

Cozy Glow pointed at the edge of the river. Derek and I gulped when we saw how far down it was. Discord laughed when he saw our reactions.

"Discord I would advise you to stop laughing," snapped Cozy Glow, "and don't you dare try to follow them either! You know what will happen if you do. Now, you're coming back with me to Equestria. Don't say another word. Obviously the leash God Divine and God Levi put on you is not working!"

I snorted, "God Levi and God Divine put a leash on Discord? Yup, it's not working alright!"

Just then a dot that looked like white to me started blinking on Discord's forehead. A holographic image with God Levi's face on it appeared.

God Levi didn't look happy, he roared. "Discord! I know where your location is. I don't like the fact that you're poking your nose in places where it doesn't belong! Especially in matters concerning the In Between!"

I rolled my eyes. "You can say that again."

God Levi smiled. "Would that be God Henry's voice I hear in the background by chance?"

"Ah… Yes?" Discord said.

I knew that God Levi would ask to see me so I stepped into view of him. I pulled Derek into the view of him with me.

"Well now," God Levi gushed, "wow you two look so cute together! No wonder why everyone wants you to be married so bad now."

"God Levi's a butt kisser!" Discord coughed.

"Excuse me Discord?" God Levi snarled. "Unbelievable! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but The Grand God Council has decided to give you an extra punishment. That's because the one issued before was a slap on the wrist."

"What!" Discord said with a horrified look.

God Levi sighed, "This might be a little harsh but I think you deserve it Discord."

Suddenly, what looked like a dog collar appeared around Discord's neck. Discord opened his mouth and tried to speak again but when he did he got an electric shock that went through his body.

"And Cozy Glow?" God Levi said.

"Yes sir?" Cozy Glow said.

"I'm giving you the extended leash so you can drag Discord back home where he'll be put on house arrest for two years! That's the amount of time God Henry lost his voice times two! He would've gotten his voice back if you, Discord had stolen his voice box back for him when you broke him out of Lab 14." God Levi said, scolding Discord. "At least for now you won't be popping up in the In Between or any other universe for that matter!"

I almost felt sorry for Discord but if it kept him from bugging me and Derek and keeping us from doing our jobs this punishment was fine by me.

"Oh and God Henry?" God Levi said.

"Yes, God Levi?" I responded.

"You can thank Leader Felix for suggesting this type of punishment for Discord," God Levi said with a smirk.

I couldn't keep my laughter in so I let it out and I saw Discord glaring at me. He went to say something about it and received another electric shock. Seeing that made me laugh even harder. Derek joined in on the fun and he started laughing too just to be spiteful. As we were laughing at Discord's misery a long leash came from his dog collar. Cozy Glow got it and wrapped it around her right forehoof.

"Thanks so much God Levi sir," Cozy Glow said.

God Levi nodded. "No problem Cozy Glow, the sooner you bring that demigod back to Equestria the sooner we can keep him from bothering people and not doing his job all the time. Well until we meet again God Henry and God Derek."

After Derek and I nodded at God Levi, the holographic screen went away. We started laughing again as we watched Cozy Glow dragged Discord away as if disciplining a pet. Once Cozy Glow and Discord left, Derek and I looked at each other and gulped.

"Well," I said, "how do you want to do this?'

"It might be best if we jump together," Derek suggested.

So that's what we did. When we landed at the bottom of the waterfall and a rock door slid open and it showed a secret passageway; we entered the passageway not knowing what was waiting for us inside.

* * *

Once Derek and I entered the passageway, we were automatically blind folded. We were then escorted off in different directions.

Uh, Derek? I thought. Any idea what's going on?

Nope. Derek thought.

I was confused because whatever room I was in, someone was in the room with me. Whoever it was started changing out my original clothes and helping me get dressed into whatever they wanted me to wear for the occasion.

"You know if you let me see," I said with an annoyed tone of voice, "I can get dressed on my own!"

I heard Spike chuckle, "Oh no, you're not ready yet."

"Okay," I said, "if you're putting me in a dress I swear Spike…"

I heard Spike laughing hysterically. "Oh no, we'd never do that to you Henry! Although I wouldn't put it past psycho Cora!"

"Ha, ha Spike," I replied.

I felt someone brush my hair and after that the blind fold was taken off. I saw Spike smiling. "There! Now you're ready, here take a look!"

Spike spun me around to look at the mirror. I had to admit I was quite pleased with the way I looked. Yes I was in a suit but it didn't look even close to the one that Experiment Rose had me in. I was wearing a tan suit with a white button up shirt and I also had on blue jeans and black dress shoes. I noticed that whoever dressed me made sure that my engagement ring on my necklace was in plain view. I guess they decided that my necklace would be a replacement for a tie which was okay with me.

"See? No dress and no Experiment Rose suit!" Spike chuckled.

"How did you-" I started to say.

"One of The Resistance agents broke into Lab 14's vault and stole the video from that stupid wedding," Spike replied.

"Yeah Cora is the very definition of the word psycho!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah I know." Spike said.

I stared at the mirror at myself wondering how the wedding was going to be done.

Spike chuckled, "I know what you're thinking, the wedding's going to be done a little bit differently then it would be done with a man and a woman."

"Oh." I heard trumpets blaring off in the distance. That's when Spike practically pushed me out the door.

"Time to go, Henry!" Spike said quickly.

"Hey!" I said. Spike kept pushing me until I found myself standing in front of an altar and Derek was standing on the other side dressed the same way I was.

Derek was trying to keep a straight face as I almost ran into the altar from Spike pushing me so much. The Lord God Supreme was standing in between us and motioned for Spike to stop pushing me.

"Uh, Spike," The Lord God Supreme laughed, "although this is an exciting occasion I think God Henry's already at the altar."

I looked over when I heard the audience laughing at Spike eagerness to see me and Derek married. I saw Aunt Apple Bloom and Uncle Big Mac sitting in the front row. Uncle Big Mac was definitely emotional because he was crying and in hysterics. Aunt Apple Bloom tried her best to console him along with his wife Aunt Sugar Belle.

"Aww it's okay Henry," said Aunt Sugar Belle reassuringly, "Big Mac just gets emotional at weddings and this is his nephew's wedding. Trust me, he was worse at his own wedding!"

"Yeah," said Aunt Apple Bloom with sarcasm, "if only we had a bucket to catch his tears in."

The audience sure found that funny because laughter erupted all around the room.

After a while The Lord God Supreme cleared his throat to silence the audience. "Now everyone knows this wedding signals the union of God Henry and God Derek. I would make a speech about what marriage is and blah, blah, blah."

Derek and I bit our bottom lips to keep ourselves from chuckling at this.

The Lord God Supreme beamed. "Yes I know, funny right? Anyway, God Henry and God Derek would you please look at the altar and see what's on it?"

Derek and I looked down to see what was on the altar. There were two necklaces that had silver chains and two plain gold bands on them. The necklaces were clipped together and looked like they could be taken apart at the center of them.

"These necklaces signal the union between the two of you. Once you put the necklaces on they will glow brightly and then once that's done, your union will be complete. So if you would please just unhook them and place them around your necks," The Lord God Supreme instructed.

Derek and I did as we were told to and we looked to see that the rings on the necklaces were glowing a bright yellow glow and once they stopped glowing, The Lord God Supreme smiled. "Your union is now complete! You may now kiss your partner!"

Derek and I smiled as we kissed, the audience cheered and clapped.

After the wedding was over Derek's family and my family came up to congratulate us. Earnest gave me a big bear hug followed by Liza. Derek started laughing at the site when he was interrupted by Aunt Apple Bloom giving a bear hug followed by Uncle Big Mac and Aunt Sugar Belle. I smirked when they did that.

"Aww," said Aunt Apple Bloom, "you two are finally married!"

"Yeah," chirped Liza, "I knew my Derek would be married one day. I didn't think he'd be married to a guy. But as long as he's happy, I'm happy!"

"I second that!" Earnest said happily and he had a twinkle in his eyes.

Aunt Apple Bloom, Uncle Big Mac, and Aunt Sugar Belle smiled and nodded.

Aunt Apple Bloom had a mischievous smile on her face. "So where are you two going to have your honeymoon?'

We heard The Lord God Supreme laughing behind us. "Actually, we have a second place on the other side of this place for that. Follow me you two."

We followed The Lord God Supreme took us to an area and he used his magic to open the door. When we saw what was inside our jaws dropped. What we saw was a beautiful garden and in the center of the place was a beautiful sparkling river. On the far left side of the area was a huge king-sized bed that had a canopy over it where the curtains could be drawn all around it for privacy.

"Considering Cora's going to be sending Tracker Experiments after you, this is a safe place for your honeymoon so it won't be interrupted." The Lord God Supreme said. "No, we don't have cameras in so it's completely private. Well, I shall take my leave now. You two have a fun two weeks here."

As soon as The Lord God Supreme left, Derek looked at me and grinned.

"What?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

Without warning, Derek grabbed my hand and led me over to the bed.

I rolled my eyes and after we sat down. "Of course, you would bring me here the first thing after our wedding."

"We just got married," chimed Derek, "love is in the air!"

I couldn't stop myself from laughing after Derek kissed me.

"What's so funny?" Derek asked.

"What do you think?" I replied.

Derek responded by kissing me again and with that we started our honeymoon.