• Published 28th Sep 2021
  • 3,015 Views, 145 Comments

The Second Dream - totallynotabrony



Sometimes you have to give up on a dream. When that happens, the only thing to do is get a second dream, a new dream, a better dream where you get internet points for being an edgy horse.

  • ...
7
 145
 3,015

Movie, part 1

In retrospect, it was probably the bump to the head that did it. There are certain environmental hazards when you’re in the deep wilderness to do a photoshoot for a metal album cover.

At least that’s what I eventually figured out later. I woke up with an ice pack on my face, rough ground at my back, and a splitting headache. My groan caused someone to ask, “Are you okay?”

“Uh, maybe. My head hurts.” I swallowed. “Why am I so hoarse?”

“You’re a pony,” he replied with a chuckle.

“I’m a what? I meant my voice. Also, I’m a what?”

Sounding amused, he said, “We’re going to go scout a new location. One with fewer falling rocks. Be back in a bit.”

I heard a few sets of steps walk away. I lay there for another few seconds as I slowly managed to fight through my head injury and realize I didn’t know why I was outdoors, to whom I had spoken, or what was meant by “pony.”

Rolling on my side, the ice pack fell off. I’m not sure what I expected, but discovering that I actually was a pony sure wasn’t it. It took a couple of seconds for the hooves and hair to register though, because I was also green in color. At least most of me, anyway, long black hair - mane? - got in my face as I rolled further and got up.

I stood there awkwardly on four legs, alone, somewhere in the wilderness. I couldn’t decide if I had gotten here because of the knock on the head, or if I should have been hit harder.

I looked around. “Huh, this place looks like it could be the backdrop for a metal album cover,” I said out loud. There was still something wrong with my voice. Hoarse, yes, but even still it didn’t sound like me. Not that I had any idea what horses sounded like.

A horse - well, pony - for real? I took another look at myself. Yep. Still horse. I even glanced back between my legs, though saw no evidence of the eponymous often-cited through rarely-sighted Horse Cock that certain types of media were seemingly all about.

I heard water flowing somewhere nearby and between my head and my throat a drink sounded really good just then. I headed for the sound, walking awkwardly on three legs and holding the icepack with another. I still wasn’t sure if I had actually been turned into a pony and should be freaking out or if somebody had just put me in a fursuit and I should be freaking out. No need to panic until you know why; you might do all that panicking in one direction only to find out you should have gone another.

There was a small stream with miniature rapids over rocks, just enough to cause the babbling brook sound. Just upstream from the turbulence was a remarkably calm pool of water. I stepped to the edge and looked down.

The face that greeted me had blue eyes with vertical slit pupils and eyeliner practically thick enough to be football facepaint along with matching black lipstick. The mane was wild and windswept and just as midnight black as the makeup.

I was totally my type.

Well, being my own waifu was not exactly the ideal situation here, but let’s be honest, it was hardly the worst thing, either.

Although, the pointy fuzzy ears at either side of my head drew attention back to the fact that I was also a horse. Pony. I could already tell this was going to be hard to remember.

I also realized, continuing to stare at my reflection, that I was not a conventional horse, as if the green color and makeup was not indication enough. Something at my sides shuffled and I realized that I had batlike wings, too.

I spun in a circle, but might as well have been chasing my tail - oh yeah, had one of those too - because everytime I moved so did my back where the wings attached. Fortunately, I realized my neck was a lot more flexible than it had been before and was pretty easily able to get a good look at my wings. With just a little effort, I figured out how to move them. Neat.

Turning back to the stream, I touched the water with a hoof, just to let the ripples assure that I was actually looking at my own reflection and not some other goth chick-slash-horsebat. Confirming that this was actually happening - or at least as much as my own eyes could be believed because the whole situation was pretty overwhelming - I tried out a few experimental wing flaps. That seemed to work out okay, but even with increasing speed and force I couldn’t manage to lift off the ground. I guess that shouldn’t be a surprise; there was no way these wings looked big and strong enough to lift me.

I turned to go back to where I’d come from, only to realize I didn’t exactly know what it looked like. We - whoever “we” were - didn’t have a camp or anything. I hadn’t taken a good enough look at the hard ground to recognize a specific part of it if I saw it again. But surely, it couldn’t be too far away.

It was a handful of minutes later, as I kept walking, that I realized I was lost.

This might be a problem, if that guy I had talked to earlier was expecting me back. Not that I would recognize him because I hadn’t seen him. Why did he seem to know me, anyway? That thought distracted me a moment longer from realizing I was only getting more lost. Pausing to look around, the mountains and the forest seemed to recede away downhill and, pausing atop a rise, in the distance I could faintly see a glimmer of water. With no better ideas, I headed that way, going with the hill as the terrain sloped downward.

It turned out to be a lot farther away than I had thought, and by the time I arrived at the edge of the trees it felt like hours had passed and I was sweaty and squinty. The sunshine was taking a bigger toll on me than I expected. At least there was a scenic little seaside town outside the trees and bordering the seashore.

Actually, as I got closer, it didn’t seem all that small. There were stone buildings and billboards. Some of the ads I could see in the distance featured ponies in a variety of colors.

However long I had been walking, I seemed to have gotten better at it, even if I was getting exhausted. I hoped my makeup hadn’t run from the sweat. I paused to take a breather near a faded wooden sign that read Maretime Bay. Huh, horse pun.

I realized that in my self-discovery back at the stream I’d completely forgotten to actually get a drink. Combined with realizing I was nearly exhausted, I made the decision to stop first at the nearest building, which happened to be a lighthouse on a point of land overlooking the ocean outside the city.

I walked up to the front door on aching legs after coming all this way with my stupid wings not working. What was even the point of having them? Well, if they did work, then I would have had to figure out how to fly and that might have gone badly.

I wasn’t sure if I should expect to find someone at the lighthouse in the middle of the day, but the lawn looked nice and there seemed to be plenty of room in the building, so maybe someone lived here. I knocked on the door.

Who is it?” asked a female voice. I heard steps, maybe hooves, coming closer.

“Uh…” I touched my chin with my hoof. “Good question, actually.”

How do you not knooohmygosh!” she said, before and during opening the door. I glanced behind me but didn’t see any obvious reason for her surprise. I didn’t look anything like her, but my previous inspection of city billboards seemed to indicate that ponies came in all different colors. Though, I realized she didn’t have wings and her pupils were round. Maybe that was part of it.

We looked maybe the same age, if I had to guess, and I did, because it’s not like I knew how to judge pony ages. Her body was a dusky orange color, with the ends of her legs fading to white like socks, and her mane was streaky purple put into a side braid. I was a little taller than her and a little thinner, not that she was heavyset or anything, not that I knew anything about average pony builds.

“I was hoping I could trouble you for a glass of water,” I said.

She still looked startled and cautious, holding the door and visibly leaning back from me. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but...what are you?”

Oh, I knew this one! “I’m a pony.”

“I guess,” she replied, sounding dubious but apparently unable to refute me. Her expression changed to thoughtful. “Wait, come to think of it, are you that pegasus metal singer who got controversial plastic surgery to look more edgy? I’m sorry, I don’t remember your name.”

That might explain a few things, actually, except I had no memory of anything of the sort. Was I randomly put in this body? Was I actually that pony she thought I was but suffering from memory loss? A pegasus was a winged horse, right? And so presumably there were horses without wings? What am I saying, most horses that I knew didn’t have wings.

So if she was asking for my name, I had a couple of options. I could tell her what I thought my name was, but maybe that would sound weird. The town was a horse pun, so who knew what they named things around here. I could tell her I didn’t know my name, which might lead to admitting that I was either not the rightful owner of this body or I was and just didn’t remember it. Or I could make something up.

As I was apparently an edgy musician now, I could probably get away with something unique and obviously manufactured. Maybe something mononymous. I searched for inspiration.

When I was stationed in Okinawa, a friend of mine had this totally badass Nissan Skyline GT-R that just so happened to be colored bright green and black and that coloring was the first thing to come to mind in relation to my own body. I’d really liked that car, and wanted it for myself. Anyway, Skyline sounded like a great name.

The homeowner waved a hoof in front of my face. “Um, are you okay? You kind of spaced out there after I asked your name.”.

“My name is Sentra!” I blurted, completely getting the wrong car in the heat of the moment. Wait, no!

“Sentra? I like that,” she said. She shook my hoof. “My name is Sunny Starscout.”

I guess I couldn’t take it back now, though I was still kicking myself for saying the wrong thing.

“Come in,” Sunny said, stepping back from the door.

As I followed her into the house, I noticed she had a tattoo on her butt. That suddenly reminded me that both of us were stark naked and I almost stumbled trying to cover myself up. I only then remembered that none of the other ponies I had seen appeared to be clothed. It still felt weird, though.

The house was indeed very homey, with lots of mementos and kid-craft knicknacks. Sunny adjusted a picture beside the door before leading me across the room to the kitchen. She got me a glass of water and invited me to sit at the kitchen bar. As I drank, she leaned across the counter, studying me. Self-conscious at the attention, I tried to drink the water as daintily as I could.

“There is a pegasus - you are a pegasus, right? - in my house,” she said, leaning back and beginning to pace. “This is so cool! But also bad, very very bad! What have I done letting you in!?”

I was still drinking when she turned to look at me as if expecting an answer. Sunny shook her head and calmed down. “Okay, let me start over. So...what are you doing here?”

“I got lost.”

“Well, I guess that makes sense. Did you come all the way from Zephyr Heights?”

“Say again? I don’t know where that is.”

“How can a pegasus not know where the pegasus capital is?”

Well, I didn’t think I had been a pegasus or even a pony until recently. But I wasn’t sure if I should say that. As big a deal as Sunny was making about the wings, wings that didn’t even work, I had no idea how she would react to me revealing my whole situation.

“I’m actually not from there,” I half-answered.

That only led to more questions. She pulled out a whole notebook filled with them, in fact. Unfortunately, or actually perhaps fortunately, Sunny fired them at me so fast I could hardly answer. “Do pegasi really eat ponies? How do you get your mane to do that? What’s the pegasus government like and how would you compare it to our local political system? Do you like smoothies?”

At least the barrage let me choose the questions that probably wouldn’t get me into trouble. I sure wasn’t going to tell her about the time I had eaten horse sushi in Japan. “Sure, I love smoothies.”

Sunny pulled out a blender and in just moments had two tall smoothies whipped up. Chopped up? Pureed up? Frapped up? I love smoothies, but rarely make my own.

Sunny included a straw, which may not have been the most environmentally friendly thing, but sure beat trying to lift the cup with hooves.

It was a good smoothie. I’m not going to say it was life-changingly magical or anything, there’s only so many ways to blend fruit, but it was definitely a good smoothie. I’d sucked down half the cup before I saw Sunny staring at me.

“What’s wrong with your teeth?” she asked.

“Huh?” The straw was still in my mouth. I realized that I had a handy gap in the front in which to hold the straw, because a quick exploration with my tongue told me that I had fangs, apparently. I pulled my lips back and did a few test bites.

Sunning was leaning away from me again, but gradually relaxed. “Probably just more edginess,” she decided. “You sure are committed to it.”

Sure seemed like it. I hoped the cosmetic surgery, if that was what it was, wasn’t the reason I couldn’t fly.

Her expression turned darker and she put her own smoothie down. “Are you sure you’ve never eaten a pony?”

“I swear that I’ve never eaten a pony, while I myself was a pony.”

She may have been a little troubled about my phrasing, but let it go.

We talked a little more as we finished our smoothies and I told her about myself as much as I could without revealing that I wasn’t even the edgy pony she thought I was. Probably. Though, I may have said too much.

“So let me get this straight, you had hopes and dreams for the future, but had to abandon them all to come here? How are said dreams tied to a geographic place? And then why come here if it meant abandoning them?”

“Still working on that,” I answered truthfully. “Kinda not my choice.”

It was only this conversation that truly drove home to me that I’d already gone off the edge of a figurative dark chasm, with no idea where I was going to land. It hadn’t really struck me until that moment that I was actually in serious trouble. I had a life, before. Presumably, so did whomever this body used to belong. If this was actually happening for real and wasn’t just some hallucination or mental illness, then I had to find some way to fix it and return home. I might have to ask for help, which would mean admitting what was really going on.

“So, yeah, left behind all my hopes and dreams,” I said awkwardly after a long pause in the conversation. “I should probably do something about that.”

“Can I help?” Sunny asked.

“Maybe? I’m kind of caught in a position of not knowing what I don’t know and so I’m not sure how to start knowing what I need to know in order to know what I’m going to do about it.”

“So...maybe a career center?” she suggested.

What was I going to do if I had to stay here long enough to need a job and money? Actually, did I already have some? Not that I could claim it, because I had no idea what this pony’s name was before I showed up. That is, if we were still working on the assumption that I was a human from another world and not a brain tumor or something.

“What are you good at?” Sunny asked, standing up a little taller to look over the counter.

“Well…” I trailed off as I saw where Sunny was looking. “Did I sit in something?”

“What’s your cutie mark mean?”

I followed her eyes. Previously unseen because I hadn’t looked that close at my own behind, I now noticed that there was a black star inside a circle on the side of my hip. I looked closer. No, it was actually a pentagram.

Oh boy, oh jeeze.

“That’s so cool, it’s like Twilight Sparkle,” said Sunny.

I laughed as if she had said something funny, while simultaneously throwing in a little anxiety that was all my own. Was this a symbol of Satan or a whatever-they-called-it symbol that looked similar but meant something entirely different? What was a Twilight Sparkle, some occult ritual? Did this have anything to do with my predicament or was it just because this body was super edgy?

“But unlike Twilight Sparkle I don’t know how magic is supposed to work,” said Sunny, now subdued. “I wish I could help, but maybe we can find someone in town who can. Earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns have lived apart for so long that there isn’t really anything known about each. So, you teach me about pegasus magic and I’ll help you out with whatever your hopes and dreams turn out to be, deal?”

“Sounds like a plan,” I quickly agreed, maybe a little too quickly. Hopefully I could bluff my way through this; Sunny did say she had never met a pegasus before. Also, unicorns?

“But first, we need to do something to stop ponies from freaking out when they see you.” Sunny got up excitedly. “Time for a makeover!”

“But...nobody knows what I look like anyway, so why do I need to look different?”

“Okay, good point, but you’re at least going to need a jacket and sunglasses.”

She lent them to me. The jacket was a little small, probably due to my longer legs, which made it a little tight in covering my wings. It seemed to be some sort of shiny, silky fabric and was pink with Pretty Princess in sequins on the back. It totally, completely, utterly clashed with my color and my makeup. I reluctantly sucked it up. After all, somebody had to be gap moe here, and it surely wasn’t the outgoing Sunny Starscout.

After I was dressed, we went down the shallow hill and winding path that led into the city proper.

“There was one other thing I wanted you to help me with,” Sunny said as we walked. “I have a thing I need to do today, and you can be my star guest. Now that I met an actual pegasus, you’re living proof that I’m not crazy!”

“Uh, happy to help, but frankly, technicolor ponies are making me question my own sanity.”

“But this changes everything,” she went on, apparently still caught up in her own self-hyping.

“Changes what?”

“Ever since I was a filly, my dad told me stories of the old Equestria, when earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns lived in harmony. The other tribes aren’t evil and out to get us, and you’re proof of that! The Canterlogic annual show is today, and they’re going to show off so many new gadgets to keep us safe, but they’re really selling fear.”

I pointed a hoof at my face. “And you want to use me as an example of someone not to be afraid of. Even you were a little hesitant when we first met.”

“Well...I can ease them into it,” she said. “Listen, I’m going to go up on stage and you come up when I call you.” Changing the subject, she then handed me a few stickers. “Here take these and we’ll put them up while we walk.”

The stickers were pink and purple, heart-shaped, and featured likenesses of unicorns and pegasi. Sunny slapped them up everywhere, on lamp poles, mailboxes, and trashcans, as we walked.

While I did usually enjoy sticking up zaps, doing it right out in public seemed just a little disrespectful, particularly in a city that was otherwise so clean and devoid of graffiti. I was beginning to wonder if Sunny was really the responsible person I needed right now, whatever her enthusiasm about helping me.

We stopped by a smoothie stand and Sunny stepped into the traces of a pullcart that was full of drinks, bringing it along with us. She stopped to deface a poster that warned of pegasus attacks. To distract myself, and not make it look to passerby that I was involved, I turned my attention to the city itself.

Maretime Bay looked well-built, with lots of stonework and sturdy buildings. A strange glass cube sat on a hill above the city, with a huge pair of eyeglasses seeming to function as a sign. I heard a rumble and Sunny and I stepped out of the way of a street trolly.

Sunny kept up a commentary of the city where she’d apparently lived all her life. Or lived next to it, anyway, with the whole lighthouse house thing. She kept talking and I kept listening.

I found myself getting enthralled with it all. For all I knew, I was on a totally different planet and there was so much to see that was utterly, totally new and interesting. I could fill a museum simply with written descriptions of things I had already seen had I not been the kind of person who was bad at writing. Speaking of, visiting a local museum might be nice.

“So who’s that following us?” I asked. A pony with a bright red color had occasionally appeared in my peripheral vision over the last few minutes. He seemed to be trying hard not to, though.

“Oh, that’s Sprout,” Sunny said, waving her hoof.

I was just about to ask, but as we rounded the next corner, I saw we were at the foot of a hill that led up to the huge glass cube of a building.

Just then, a sand-colored pony with a short green mane stepped out from behind a sign. “Aha! There you are, Sunny. Just the pony I was expecting.”

The voice sounded male. Now that I knew that, I saw that he was built subtly differently than Sunny or me. That didn’t immediately reveal the exact difference between male and female ponies; I still had no idea. He could have just been extra-chiseled. He had a symbol of a shield and horseshoe on his hip. I’d noticed just about every pony had some kind of symbol, one of the many fascinating things about this world, but was still reluctant to stare, for fear of being labeled a pervert or something. I wasn’t actually sure that would happen, given how most of the population was totally nude, but you never know. Weirdly, I'd also realized that everyone only had them on the right side. Was that some kind of dress code?

“Morning, Sheriff Hitch,” Sunny said, as if she had been expecting him too.

There were two birds and a crab standing beside Hitch. They seemed to be with him, like some part of a little squad, and I was so intent on them that it took me a fraction of a second to realize Hitch was looking at me when he asked, “Who’s your friend?”

“Sentra,” I replied.

He outstreched a hoof to me. “I haven’t seen you around before. Hitch Trailblazer.” Wink, tongue click, grin.

I felt awkward at the obvious hitting-on. It wasn’t necessarily unpleasant, I just wasn’t prepared; it had never happened to me before in this world or the other. I shook hooves with him, trying to figure out how to do so without fingers. Better to just go with instinct and not think too much about it.

He glanced at my hip. “Is that a marshal badge? Are you a fellow cop?”

“Sentra’s just a friend visiting from out of town,” Sunny cut in. “It was good seeing you, Hitch, but we need to be somewhere.”

“Oh no you don’t,” Hitch scolded, putting a hoof in front of Sunny as she tried to walk past him. “I just know you’ve come up with some sort of harebrained scheme to sabotage the Canterlogic show today.”

Instead of replying, Sunny held out a hoof, grinning expectantly.

Hitch sighed deeply, rolled his eyes, and then then two of them launched into some sort of best-friends-secret-handshake-slash-dance. “Up high, down low, hitch it to a post, flip it sunny side up and on a piece of toast!

I was still trying to figure out if they were frienemies or something else. I was slowly getting the sense that Sunny might be the town crazy person. I should have considered this before talking to somebody that lived in a lighthouse.

Just then, the red pony from earlier came up. “Oh hey, Sprout,” Sunny said.

“That’s Deputy Sprout to you,” he retorted. He glanced at me. “Who’s this? Does Sunny have backup this time?”

“Are you?” Hitch asked me. “Every year she tries to sneak in, and every year I stop her.”

“You have nothing to worry about,” Sunny said, soothingly. “I’ll just go into the factory, deliver my smoothies-”

“Uh-uh, you can’t even step a hoof in there,” cut in Sprout. “My mom had you banned!”

I turned to look at Sunny alongside Hitch and Sprout. Just who had I gotten tangled up with? I was suddenly wondering if I would be better off trying to explain my situation to the sheriff. Then again, there had been an awful lot of worrying anti-pegasus and unicorn propaganda posters in the streets.

“Well, Sentra why don’t you go in?” Sunny suggested. “Maybe you’ll see what Canterlogic is really doing to other races.”

“Uh, okay,” I said. Sunny smiled as if being stopped at the front door didn’t perturb her, and turned to walk away.

I walked into the Canterlogic factory with Hitch and Sprout, the latter of whom had taken to pulling the cart in order to complete the smoothie delivery.

“How do you know Sunny?” Hitch asked.

“I literally met her today,” I answered.

“And she lent you a jacket and roped you into this plan?” He shook his head.

“How did you recognize the jacket?” I asked.

“Sunny and I go way back.”

That explained the complicated handshake ritual. Hoofshake? I really didn’t know anymore.

“Do you have a special somepony?” Sprout asked. Hitch shot him a look.

“What’s that?”

“Uh…” Sprout seemed to freeze. Hitch looked like he was trying to contain laughter. Okay, with a moment to figure out things from context, I guess he must have been asking if I was single, so it served him right to get hung up like that. I turned my head away, and he didn’t speak again.

Across the factory floor, I saw there was some kind of stage built. The light started to go down and the music began to come up.

I wasn’t sure if I should be hanging out with Hitch and Sprout or not. If Sunny needed me for something, maybe I should be closer to the stage and further from law enforcement. Then again, I was beginning to grow some doubts about Sunny’s intentions.

“Smoothie?” Hitch said, opening the cart. He had one, too, and seemed to be casually jiving to the music.

“Sure.” Two smoothies today, aren’t we fancy, Sentra? As if wearing sunglasses indoors wasn’t a big clue. I was glad for the cool drink. It was getting a little warm in my borrowed jacket.

The lights focused on stage. “It's the moment you've all been waiting for! As the founder of Canterlogic, she's been keeping us safe and stylish for the last twenty moons. Please, go wild for the one and only Phyllis Cloverleaf!

A pony I took to be a middle-aged lady walked out on stage. Her glasses matched the big ones on the outside of the building.

Yikes. She turned out to be kind of racist. I had only been a pegasus for less than a day, but felt kind of insulted by half the things that came out of her mouth in the introduction speech alone.

“Mom’s so great,” gushed Sprout.

Yikes.

A couple of models walked the runway, showing off anti-mindreading hats and skyward-looking periscope goggles. There was also a backpack filled with balloons that lifted the pony wearing it and wafted him out a nearby window.

“Yikes,” said Hitch, echoing my own thoughts, “that’s going to be a lot of paperwork.”

Better him than me. Still, I glanced at Hitch with concern. He didn’t stop bobbing his head to the music or smoothie-sipping, so I guess somebody floating away into the sky wasn’t that big of a deal. Who knows, maybe it happened a lot here.

Up on stage, Phyllis was introducing a new round of products. A bunch of high-tech testing gadgets were beginning to deploy. And suddenly, in the middle of it all, Sunny made a dramatic entrance from backstage. She wore a glittery but obviously handcrafted set of wings and horn.

“Earth ponies of Maretime Bay, fear is not your friend!” she shouted, waving a sign. “But the unicorns and pegasi can be!”

Before she could carry on her speech, the already-activated anti-unicorn and pegasus devices went into motion. Iron boots, clamps, mechanical target ponies, green slime catapults, and other things for which I had no name all simultaneously went after her.

“Shut it down!” Hitch ordered immediately, starting forward. Before anyone could, though, Sunny went through the ringer and came flying out of the maelstrom, sliding across the stage in a trail of green slime and mannequin parts, ending up in front of the whole crowd, their eyes on her as she had just ruined the whole show.

I couldn’t stop a snort of amusement, despite the predicament. “I wish I could record this.”

I looked down and realized I was holding a cell phone and had recorded it. “Oh, well that’s convenient.”

I had no idea where I’d gotten the phone. I vaguely recalled the muscle memory of pulling it out, but from where I had no idea. It wasn’t a phone I recognized nor any operating system I had ever seen before, but it had taken a clip of the whole incident.

Flipping through a few of the apps, I saw one that looked a lot like a famous social media site I remembered where people posted vapid things and other people put little hearts on them. The profile connected to this phone had close to a million followers. My eyebrows went up.

I glanced back at the scene in front of me. Sunny was just about to get arrested or something. Looking back down at the phone, I considered the video clip I had just taken.

Sunny had told me earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns lived apart, like hostile foreign nations. If I was somebody famous, with wings, here in an earth pony city taking a video of somebody having a public meltdown while exposing what earth ponies really thought about other races...I might just be sitting on something that had enough spectacle to go viral.

Truth be told, I wasn’t holding out much hope that I would find some way back to my own world. If three tribes of ponies couldn’t even live together, I didn’t think they would have anything to do with some human. Maybe it was the pessimist in me, but I could already perceive the door closing on what used to be my life, taking all my goals, hopes, and dreams with it.

But, well...I’d kind of always wanted to be a social media whore.

It’s good to have a second dream. I posted the video.