• Published 22nd Sep 2021
  • 189 Views, 6 Comments

Enough Reasons To Die - Script Singer



Script Singer looks back on reasons why she should die

  • ...
 6
 189

Reason 7: Unlovable

Nopony will ever love me for who I am. Nopony will ever love me. Not the way he did...

---

I stare at a photo of me and my ex-coltfriend Ember Flame. Tears flood my eyes as I stare at the image. Even though we remained friends that doesn’t mean I still miss being with him. I miss being there for him, I miss him cheering me up when I would feel down, I miss doing things with him.

But even then, I was a horrible marefriend to him. I was selfish at times, even overdramatic. I just wish I could’ve treated him better. I wish I treated him the way I should have in the first place.

I sat the photo down as I ran my hooves through my mane, sobbing. I was so lucky to have such a caring and kind coltfriend such as him. I doubt I would ever find someone like that again. Nopony would love me the way he did. I don’t even deserve to be loved.

I silently snarled and forcefully closed the photo album with a dull snap, tears threatening to drip down my face. I grabbed a box off to the side and dropped the photo album inside, along with the matching bracelet I made for him. It felt like I never really took it off until now. I got up and went around my room, grabbing everything that reminded me of him, and shoved it all in the box as well. I then closed the box and tapped a piece of paper on it that said “Broken Heart” on it. I picked up the box, dropping it inside my closet, and then ran to my bed sobbing.

I plopped onto my bed, curling into a ball as I grabbed my pillow and clung onto it tightly.

No more. No more cuddling. No more late-night movies. No more saying “I love you”. I wish I cherished those moments more than I did, I never knew how much they would mean to me.

Author's Note:

Sorry if it's a bit short, I've been having some really bad burnout lately. Part of that is because of the breakup, but I figured might as well write this to cheer myself up. I might add on more later on

NOTE: Me and Ember are still really good friends and still hang out, most of this was just overdramatic for the story's sake also to help me finally let him go and move on. This was for therapeutic reasons