• ...
5
 11
 1,211

PreviousChapters Next
>Dinner with Applejack

Applejack leads you over to a small farmhouse down the road.

You can see a fresh pie set out on the windowsill.

Applejack opens the door and you follow her inside.

"I'm home!"

A small yellow pony bounds down the stairs and greets you both.

"Applejack! Yer late! Granny had supper ready 10 minutes ago!"

Applejack rubs her on the head.

"Sorry Apple Bloom, got a bit caught up in ma work."

The three of you enter the dining room. The table has already been set, and a wrinkled green pony is moving some platters around while a large red pony sits at one end, looking thrilled that it's nearly time to eat.

"Granny, Mac, sorry I'm late. Yall know I hate to keep ponies waiting on me." Applejack offers a sheepish smile in apology.

"Don't ya worry none about that Applejack, just take a seat before supper gets cold now! You and yer new friend." The elderly pony who must be Granny mutters at you.

The big red pony; Mac, stays silent but nods his head.

You eat a delicious dinner with the Apple family. After living nearly entirely on non-perishable food for years, having a nice home cooked meal is a nice change of pace.

You have a good time chatting with the Apple family. They're pleasant company, and it makes you start to wonder about your own family.

You offer to help clean up after dinner, perhaps out of habit, but the family declines. Later, you, Applejack and Apple Bloom are in the living room playing Uno.

You're fairly certain that Apple Bloom is cheating, but you're not about to call her out on it.

You have a lot of fun.

"Do you have a family ####?" Applejack asks you.

If you did, then you don't anymore.

Apple Bloom gives you a hug. "You should emigrate to Equestria! I'm sure there's family for ya there!"

"You could have a family, a real family. Ain't nothin' more important than family after all."

Applejacks words make you sick. Is family what you've been missing all along? Will that make you happy?

You're not sure.

>Family is what I want
>I want to leave

PreviousChapters Next