• Published 6th Apr 2021
  • 1,584 Views, 67 Comments

A Banished Glimmer - Starlight Fan



Starlight is framed for a crime she didn't commit and now she is banished from Equestria.

  • ...
8
 67
 1,584

The Fight

Spike, Sunset, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Twilight were still calculating ways to prove Starlight’s innocence they’ve been doing research on what it could be but still found nothing, soon Twilight had an idea so she decided they had to question Prince Blueblood himself.

Twilight then answered the door and found it was Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash looking angry.

Twilight rolled her eyes and began speaking “What do you want?”

“We wanna talk to you about corruptin’ our sisters.” Applejack angrily said.

“Yes they for some reason think Starlight is innocent which is clearly false.” Rarity explained.

“Yeah so keep your stupid protest and false information away from them and stop trying to prove Starlight’s so called innocence.” Rainbow Dash commanded enraged.

“We’re just trying to defend our friend maybe you forgot about that she was our friend.” Fluttershy said angrily.

“Yeah was is the key word here.” Applejack says angrily.

“You’ll be sorry when we prove you wrong.” Pinkie Pie shouts loudly.

“No we won’t because she’s guilty.” Rarity argues.

“INNOCENT!” Pinkie Pie shouts.

“She is our friend.” Twilight proclaims.

“So were we but I guess we ain’t anymore.” Applejack proclaims.

Twilight then tears up “Get out of my castle.”

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity then leave angrily but showed to feel some guilt before leaving.

Twilight began crying as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy embraced her.

“Oh Twilight I’m so sorry.” Sunset apologizes.

“No if they don’t wanna be friends I guess that’s their choice, we’ll see if they change their mind at one point but for now let’s leave them alone.” Twilight said.

“Hope I’m not interrupting anything.” Prince Blueblood stated.

“Prince Blueblood please have a seat? I think I have a theory as to why you think Starlight hit you with a beam.” Twilight said.

“Very well but this is a waste of time I know Starlight Shitter is the one that hit me with that beam.” Prince Blueblood exclaimed.

“Okay, well I have a theory but first what color of the aura was Starlight’s horn glowing?” Twilight asked with a smirk.

“It was green, why?” Prince Blueblood asks incredulously.

“Just as I thought, Starlight’s magic is turquoise I should know I teach her magic so that means the culprit was none other than a changeling but not any changeling it was Queen Chrysalis.” Twilight explained.

Author's Note:

Yep they found out who it was how will they tell Celestia, find out on A Banished Glimmer.