• Published 6th Apr 2021
  • 1,584 Views, 67 Comments

A Banished Glimmer - Starlight Fan



Starlight is framed for a crime she didn't commit and now she is banished from Equestria.

  • ...
8
 67
 1,584

Feeing “Betrayed“

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity met at Applejack’s farm, the three looked serious as they began speaking.

“Twilight, Pinkie, and Fluttershy are goin’ down a dark path y’all I cannot believe they would spread rumors that Starlight is innocent when she ain’t.” Applejack said angrily.

“And poor Spikey Wikey is being dragged down with them.” Rarity said in tears.

“This is going too far, the students are getting into fights because some actually believe Starlight is innocent.” Rainbow Dash said with some fear.

“I say we cut those three off as friends until they realize truth on how Starlight is really guilty.” Applejack suggested with a sigh showing she was not happy to do this.

“I say it is for the best darling, even if we don’t want to we must.” Rarity said with reluctance.

“I’ll miss them too Rares but we gotta make sure Equestria knows the truth that Starlight is guilty.” Rainbow Dash said determined.

“Yeah!” The three mares cheered.

A figure was watching the meeting it was shown to be Chrysalis peering through a window she smirked her plan was beginning to work perfectly.