• Published 6th Apr 2021
  • 1,584 Views, 67 Comments

A Banished Glimmer - Starlight Fan



Starlight is framed for a crime she didn't commit and now she is banished from Equestria.

  • ...
8
 67
 1,584

Sunset Hears The News

Sunset Shimmer was writing to Twilight asking her how Equestria was doing, she’s been worried ever since she heard about the Storm King and wanted to make sure everything was doing okay.

She then saw a message on the book.

Not good, apparently Starlight was framed for a crime she didn’t commit and now she’s banished from Equestria.

From Twilight Sparkle

Sunset gasped at the news, Starlight was banished from Equestria, she had to tell the girls but first she had to relay a message to Princess Twilight.

Dear Princess Twilight

Stay there I’m coming back to Equestria, I need to be there to help you and Starlight.

From Sunset Shimmer

Sunset then texted the girls to come over to her place which they did.

“Sunset we got your text what’s the big news?” EQG Rainbow Dash asked.

“I’m glad you’re here, apparently Starlight’s been banished from Equestria.” Sunset explained scared.

“What?!” EQG Pinkie Pie asked shocked at this revelation.

“It seems very unlikely Starlight would try and commit another crime, we’ve all met her and she seems nice.” Sci-Twi analyzed.

“Well I have my doubts about her but considering what happened last time we mistrusted Sunset, again really sorry Sunset, I guess it’s fair to assume Starlight’s really reformed I mean she does seem nice.” EQG Applejack ponders holding a finger to her chin.

“Well I wanted to tell you I’ll be leaving Canterlot High for a long time, and I just wanted to give you a proper good bye.” Sunset explained.

“What, but why?” EQG Fluttershy asked with sadness in her voice.

“Ever since I’ve left Equestria bad things have happening and I haven’t been there when I should be, well that ends today, I promise I’ll come visit but for now I must return to Equestria and help Starlight.” Sunset explained putting her hand on Fluttershy’s shoulder.

The 7 girls group hugged.

“We understand your choice Sunset.” Sci-Twi said.

“We’ll miss you though.” EQG Pinkie Pie said in tears.

“I’ll miss you too, but I feel this is what I have to do.” Sunset said.

“Here’s my journal, you’ll need it to contact me.” Sunset said giving the journal to Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi nodded and Sunset then went to the mirror portal and ended up in Twilight’s castle.

Twilight then helped Sunset up.

“So what’s been going on with Starlight?” Sunset asked.