• Published 30th Mar 2021
  • 1,041 Views, 187 Comments

Spiders and Magic: Civil War - Masterob



An internal battle between The Avengers and The Elements of Harmony threaten Equestria's future.

  • ...
7
 187
 1,041

The Harsh Reality

At the Dragon's Lair, the team of Tony, Luna and Spitfire, along with many in the Hippogriff Squadron, Terramar having been sent home at the request of his father, had touched down in the center with their captives, the Accords team explaining the situation to former lord of the Dragons.

"Dragon Lord Torch, your daughter Ember along with three of her dragons had drastically violated the Accords, not only aiding our enemies but actively fighting against our forces," Luna said.

"They're the ones who helped Captain Equestria escape, after taking more from our side," Spitfire said. "That being Ember's apprentice Spike, and the two heroes assigned here, Waspie and Hercules."

"Is this true Ember?" Torch asked.

Ember nodded in confirmation, "Yes, it's true. I did what I had to do, and Hercules did what he had to do, same with all our allies."

"What your daughter did was throw away a big partnership between ponies and dragons, and after all that hard work Princess Twilight went through to bring both sides together," Tony said. "I am disappointed in her actions, and I am sorry to say that as a result of this, dragons are no longer welcome on Equestria terrain, by Luna’s rule.”

“It is accurate,” Luna said.

"Ember's apprentice Spike is an Equestrian resident, so he's exempt from this rule," Spitfire said. "And out of the generosity of Tony Stark and Princess Luna, Smolder is allowed to stay as well."

"At least until she graduates from Twilight Sparkle's school," Luna said.

"Hey that wasn't the deal!" Garble said. "You said she could stay!"

"I never said she could stay permanently, she has until graduation," Luna said. "Plus, this is only happening because you and your squad of dragons broke the deals you had with us."

"It's your fault that your sister's likely going to be banished here, let that sink in, if it can," Spitfire said.

"Hey, I'm not gonna take that from you!" Garble said, cracking his knuckles.

"Did you not learn anything the first time around?" Tony asked, aiming his repulsors.

"Wait, hold on Tony," Spitfire said. "I got this one."

"Pfft, you're all by yourself, one puny pony can't-" Garble's taunting was interrupted when Spitfire sped in and punched him in the jaw. She then flew around the big dragon, trying to disorient him even more, landing a few extra punches and a kick to his head, knocking him down as she landed back by Tony.

"They didn't make me Captain of the Wonderbolts for fun, you know," Spitfire said, dusting her hooves off.

"Hey! You can't do that to Garble!" Clump said, gesturing his friends. "Let's help him out!"

Tony aimed his repulsors, "Don't even think about it."

Luna readied her magic, at any moment preparing to blast these dragons to another realm. Even The Hippogriff guards had their spears out, ready for a fight.

"Opposing the ponies means opposing us," Sky Beak warned. "The Hippogriffs still stand beside Tony Stark and his Accords."

"Stand down everyone," Torch ordered. "Princess Luna, Tony Stark, Captain Spitfire, while I am no longer Dragon Lord, I will urge my daughter to honor this new development. However, this means you are on your own, do not come back to us if things go wrong for you."

"Because they will, if Hercules could see through your plan, anyone can," Ember said. "Even King Thorax and Prince Rutheford barely trust you, it's only a matter of time before Queen Novo, Grandpa Gruff and Rain Shine see through it."

"Don't be so sure, remember we're the good guys here," Tony said.

"Keep telling yourself this crap, maybe you will actually buy into it," Ember said.

"Just stay out of my country," Luna said, flying off with Tony and Spitfire.

"My daughter is actually friends with that Dragon in Ponyville, just so you know," Sky Beak said. "If she so desires, she is welcome in Mount Aris, but once I speak with my sister, the question is if any of you would be welcome there."

Ember turned away as Sky Beak flew off. Despite everything, this was not over as far as Ember was concerned, and The Accords would not see the last of her.


Later that day, Rumble and Silverstream had finally arrived back in Ponyville. It was sunset, but Rumble did have one thing on his mind.

"Now that we're here, should we go and find Apple Bloom, I gotta tell her that I found her sister," Rumble said.

"What good would that do? I mean you didn't bring her home," Silverstream said.

"She's gonna want to know anyway, might as well tell her now," Rumble said. "I just gotta fly to the farm and-"

"Rumble, I know you're worried, and you have a lot to tell your friends, I'm the same, there's a lot I have to tell mine, especially Smolder," Silverstream said. "But it is pretty late and honestly I'm a bit exhausted. Why don't we wait til the morning?"

"You want to wait til morning?" Rumble asked. "Wow, honestly I didn't even think you could get exhausted."

"Even I have my limits," Silverstream said.

"Well alright, if you want to wait then I'm good with that," Rumble said. "We still need to touch base with Firestar and Deadpool."

"We'll do that and get some rest," Silverstream said, then turned her attention to the school. "Wait, can I even use my dorm room? Plus I know if I go there, my friends are gonna want to know a lot."

"You can stay at my house tonight, we should have an extra bed," Rumble said.

"Oh, you don't mind?" Rumble asked.

"I'm cool with a sleepover, and I don't think Flitter will mind either," Rumble said. "Plus you let me sleep at your place when we were in Mount Aris. I just wish your family didn't get all suspicious."

"They were just curious, some of them thought you were my boyfriend," Silverstream said.

"Sorry you had to go through that," Rumble said.

"It's fine, truth be told, I don't find that embarrassing, it's nice that they believe I can get a handsome guy like you," Silverstream said.

Hearing that compliment did get a blush out of Rumble, "Thanks, you're pretty too actually. If I weren't already with Apple Bloom, I probably would have asked you out."

"I probably would have said 'yes'," Silverstream said. "It's fine though, you and Apple Bloom are cute together, and there's plenty of fish in the sea."

"Got that right," Rumble said. "Anyway, we should go find the other heroes, then get to bed."

"Sounds good to me," Silverstream said.


In Dodge City, Twilight finally arrived, finding Peter half-asleep on a table. She trotted over and kissed him on the cheek to get his attention.

"Cherry, I'm flattered, but you know that I'm married to-" Peter immediately took note of Twilight’s presence. "Oh good, it's you, been waiting a while for my Princess to return to me."

"Did you say 'Cherry'?" Twilight asked. "As in Cherry Jubilee?"

"Uh yeah, she came by to check on me," Peter said.

"Was she flirty?” Twilight asked.

Peter shook his head, "No, I mean she gives off that flirty aura so it's hard to tell but I don't think she was."

"Yeah, she does have that aura to her," Twilight said. “But it's obvious I'm the only mare for you, so I don't mind too much. With a handsome stallion like you around, I can hardly blame any of the mares."

"Feeling's mutual, just replace 'handsome stallion' with 'gorgeous mare'," Peter said.

"You're such a romantic," Twilight said, kissing her husband. "Anyway, I'm sorry I kept you waiting, my meeting with Neighsay lasted longer than I expected, he was not in a pleasant mood."

"When is that guy in a pleasant mood? That guy reminds me so much of Professor Snape," Peter said.

"Wow, I actually understood that reference," Twilight said, remember reading about that from Peter's world.

"I'm sorry to hear that things are going terrible for you and the school," Peter said. "Regardless of my opinion, I know you worked hard on the school, I don't want you to lose it."

"Thanks, and I know your concerns are valid, but the school seems to be working so far, look at all the friends made," Twilight said. "Especially Sandbar and his friends."

"Well Sandbar said he met his friends outside of the classroom, and he forged a bond without the class," Peter said. "The school did bring them together, but not from a classroom perspective, rather it was a recreational one. If you focus on that, I guarantee your school will find more success. It's as easy as keeping it a regular school with recreation on the side to let ponies bond."

"Clever as always, Peter," Twilight said. "I still have reservations about making such a big change. It is something I want to discuss with my friends, once I bring Applejack home that is."

"I just hope things won't be awkward now," Peter said.

"Peter, we're friends with Luna despite everything she did, we're also friends with Starlight, and Trixie, and Lighting Dust, plus you mentioned heroes like Remy and Clint Barton once being thieves and they turned out alright," Twilight said. "We just need to stay positive, I am not going to give up on Friendship."

"I know you're not, and neither am I," Peter said. "It's Tony I'm worried about, and Spitfire, and definitely Carol Danvers. Plus, I feel like Starswirl's gonna throw his weight around, even if we find our friends there's still the political crap we gotta deal with."

"Well I am a Princess too, and if I talk to Cadance, she can help with this as well," Twilight said. "We'll figure this out."

"Hopefully," Peter said. Suddenly his radio went off, the boy answering. "You got Spidey."

"Hey, Peter, it's Tony," Iron Man greeted.

"Oh hey Tony? Need something?" Peter said.

"Yeah, it's about Cap," Tony began. "He got away from Hercules...after recruiting him onto his team."

"Wait, Hercules turned away from The Accords!?" Peter asked in surprise, Twilight just as shocked.

"Wasn't he with The Dragons?" Twilight asked. "What about Spike?"

"Oh hey Twilight, funny you mention Spike," Tony said. "He and Janet kind of joined Hercules, so they're...well...considered traitors to Equestria."

"Excuse me!?" Twilight shouted, Peter freaking out.

Tony was grateful this was over the radio, he did not want to face an angry Twilight, "It's fine, really. Uh, once we catch Steve, I'll personally let you figure out what to do regarding Spike. We'll try not to hurt him, but...if he gives us no choice-"

"You'll do what?" Twilight asked, venom seeping into her tone.

"Damn, and I thought Pepper was feisty, how does Peter survive this girl's anger?" Tony cleared his throat, hoping to remain calm. "Look, we'll do what we can. Remember Rarity is a part of this, and she doesn't want Spike hurt any more than you do."

"What about the other Dragons?" Peter asked.

"They betrayed us...so Luna had banished them from stepping foot on Equestrian lands for the foreseeable future," Tony said. "Spike and Smolder are exempt since Spike is more with Equestria than the Dragon's Lair, and Smolder is your student. Ember and three of the Dragons who were there were caught by us and immediately exiled."

Twilight groaned in frustration, this was not part of her Friendship plans, "Tony...the point of Smolder joining my school was to build a better bond between Ponies and Dragons, having them banished doesn't help!"

"They betrayed us Twilight, we had to do something," Tony said.

"Well once this whole thing is resolved, I expect you to help fix whatever damage was caused with the dragons, I am NOT giving up on my goal," Twilight said.

"I'll...do my best with that," Tony said. "But remember Twilight, they broke the rules, they had to be punished."

"Well, the rules need fixing," Twilight said.

"Let's get back on track, where is Cap now?" Peter asked.

"Probably at Appaloosa, but that's fine, they're likely going to Canterlot and we're going to set up an ambush," Tony said. "If you can, try heading that way, unless you think you can catch up with Steve."

"We'll discuss it," Peter said. "Anything else I should know?"

"Rumble and Silverstream are going to Ponyville, Steve's team might pass through there, another option could be intercepting them there as well, but there is also the possibility of them going through Las Pegasus," Tony said. "I'll leave the final choice to you."

"You got it," Peter said. "We'll fix this soon."

"Hope so, see you around," Tony said, hanging up.

Twilight angrily fired some magic into the skies, something noticed by Logan and his team, each of them curious by it.

"Twilight...I know you're mad, but you need to be reasonable," Peter said. "I don't know what happened, but if Ember's dragons did betray Tony, he had to take action. I don't agree with the choice, but I do understand it."

"I get it too, I just hate that this happened," Twilight said. "I thought The Accords were supposed to keep Equestria safe, but it's just creating more trouble. If we don't fix this soon, both our Earth friends and Equestrian friends will fall apart."

"We'll save them, just think of this as one big Friendship Lesson," Peter said. "You have the power to fix the Friendship between Tony and Steve, as well as Friendship across the land. You got this!"

"No Peter, We got this," Twilight said.

"Yeah, We got this, Together," Peter said. "Anyway, it's getting late, I'm no stranger to working nights but it might be smarter to start this again in the morning. Cherry Jubilee offered us a room, let's take her up on it."

"Sounds good to me," Twilight said.


Nighttime came across Equestria, everyone was tired and ready to call it a night, especially the team led by Captain America.

Having traveled through a desert area on foot, plus battling against heroes from both The Avengers and The Wonderbolts, they could use some relaxation. Cap's team were gathered around a campfire, enjoying some marshmallow roast and some cocoa, courtesy of Aplejack's cousin, Braeburn.

"Hope y'all are feeling comfortable, especially after the busy couple of days you had," Braeburn said.

"That's an understatement, but nothing we can't handle," Applejack said.

"On the run, living like outlaws," Johnny said. "Feels like a perfect fit in this land."

"A good opportunity for us to build comradery in the midst of battle," Hercules said.

Taskmaster seemed a bit frustrated, "Ain't you got sausages or something?"

"Ponies don't normally eat meat," Johnny said. "So, you're out of luck there Taskmaster."

"First of all, I'm pretty sure horses eat meat," Taskmaster said. "Second, with the humans living in this world, you'd think ponies would have some food they can digest."

"There is food we can digest," Steve said. "Ponies, like humans, eat fruits and vegetables, along with various dairy products. You lived this long in Equestria after all."

"Yeah, getting the crappiest meals for the last couple of years," Taskmaster said.

"Well you shouldn't have shown up and caused trouble," Applejack said.

"I told you, I was just doing my job," Taskmaster said. "One I still haven't been paid for."

"Doing your job doesn't justify hurting others," Steve said.

"He isn't wrong," Sandman said. "Crime doesn't pay."

"Don't get soft on me, Marko," Taskmaster said.

"I'm still surprised you have three villains on your team," Spike said. "But Peter did say that Sandman and Lizard really weren't so bad, just misunderstood."

"That was nice of him to say, I've always believed Peter Parker was a swell chap," Lizard said. "Unfortunately my transformation had impacted my judgement and things happened."

"Are you maintaining control all right?" Janet asked.

"For now, in my time in Canterlot's Dungeon, I have tried many mediating techniques and mental exercises to keep myself from going savage," Lizard said. "Believe it or not, I'm not fond of my aggressive behavior. The Lizard transformation was to help people, not hurt them. For example, if my research worked out well, our friend Bucky Barnes would be able to regrow his arm."

"Would you regrow your arm, Bucky?" Applejack asked.

Bucky rubbed his metallic appendage, thinking it over, "It would certainly be interesting, having my arm back. I know a lot of people think having a metal arm is cool, and it is sometimes. But, it can be a pain in the ass at times, hard getting used to sleeping with it. But, this arm at least helps me big time since I don't have natural super strength."

"Well even if you regrew your arm, you could still get some type of armor over it," Spike said.

"You can still be the strong man we all need," Sugar Belle said, a slightly flirty tone in her voice.

"Well maybe, depends on Doctor Connors's research," Bucky said.

"That unfortunately has been stopped in its tracks, after my mishap, it's doubtful most people would want a serum like mine," Lizard said.

"You seem like a really nice guy, it's hard to imagine you as a villain," Sugar Belle said.

"Well it wasn't my life goal, I just wanted to be a scientist," Lizard said. "Unfortunately, life throws hardships, some of us just fell into bad temptations."

"I know that feeling," Stygian said. "That desire for power, just to be respected by your peers, it can lead to a dark path."

"Lots of us have been down that path, no secret I used to be a thief," Remy said. "Just like our friend Felicia here."

"Got that right, I see something I like, and I take it," Felicia said. "Including Spider-Man's love, at least for a little bit."

"Was Peter really interested in you? I mean you are a thief," Sugar Belle said.

"He was, I can verify," Sandman said.

"Show a guy a lady dressed in a skintight suit, acting like a cat, you bet his hormones are gonna go crazy," Taskmaster said. "He was like, what, in High School at the time? That type of reaction is inevitable."

"You still look great too, not bad for a girl who's had a baby," Janet said.

"I can say the same about you Janet, you got yourself a nice little body there," Felicia said.

"Applejack's got you ladies beat, she had two kids and still looks amazing," Remy said.

"It ain't a competition," Applejack said. "Still appreciate it."

"If it was a competition, Dashie would win," Johnny said. "Pretty face, amazing body, just all around charming."

"You should see my wife, lovely woman," Lizard said. "I do hope she and my son are doing alright."

"I miss my daughter too," Sandman said.

"When this is over, you'll be able to see her again, Flint," Steve said.

"You sure about that, Cap?" Taskmaster asked. "For all we know, me, Sandman, Lizard and Black Cat could end up back in Canterlot's Dungeon once this is all over."

"That won't happen, will it Steve?" Sugar Belle said.

"I hope not," Steve said. "I mean, you four did break out of jail. Though Felicia's is my doing, so I will take blame for that. The other three I did not account for."

"I wouldn't worry too much Steve," Matt said. "I know a really good lawyer."

"You mean that same lawyer who took forever getting me out of that cell?" Felicia pointed out, Matt furrowing his brow.

"Don't push your luck," Matt said.

"I'm a Black Cat, luck is my game," Felicia said.

"You know, black cats are usually bad luck," Bucky said. "I certainly hope you haven't been jinxing us or anything."

"Who's to say," Felicia said, winking at the solider.

"Come on, Felicia's our friend, let's not call her a jinx," Sugar Belle said.

"She ain't everyone's friend," Taskmaster said. "But that's what being a villain gets you, something I know all too well."

"Do you need a friend too, Mr. Masters?" Sugar Belle asked.

"Don't even try that with me, I ain't falling for this Friendship business," Taskmaster said. "For all I know it's weird and unusual magic."

"Well Friendship is Magic, and that ain't a bad thing," Applejack said. "Maybe you could use a good friend or two, Taskmaster. Might do you some good."

"Sure, and we can talk about our feelings and sing corny songs together, that right?" Taskmaster asked.

"Everyone has their own way of doing Friendship," Spike said. "Singing or not."

"I never understood the singing, like do whole songs just pop in your head that everyone else just gets in sync with?" Felicia asked.

"It's an Equestrian thing, we enjoy it so we don't question it," Applejack said. "Why, I can probably whip out a song right now."

Matt's ears twitched, "Singing will have to wait, we have company."

"It's probably Little Strongheart," Braeburn said. "I told her she could come by if she wanted."

"There's more than one," Matt said, grabbing his billy rod.

"Is it Stark's Team?" Dwayne asked, readying his taser.

Everyone else readied for a fight as well, grabbing weapons if they had them.

"Show yourselves!" Steve demanded.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, take it easy!" came a very familiar voice.

"Dashie!?" Johnny said. Coming into view indeed was his wife, joined by Gilda, Susan and Scott.

"Johnny!" Rainbow Dash flew in to hug her husband. "Boy did I miss you!"

"Yeah, me too," Johnny said, hugging Rainbow Dash. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you, duh" Rainbow Dash said, giving her husband a kiss before breaking the hug. "You really had me worried."

"Yeah, sorry about that, things got hectic," Johnny said, then took note of his sister. "You came too Sue?"

"I had to make sure you stayed out of trouble," Susan said. "Can't believe you got yourself into this situation."

"Blame the Accords for that," Johnny said. "Carol getting all power crazy, Spitfire being a lousy boss, Luna being a lousy ruler and Tony's dumbass rules."

"Did you come all the way out here to find us?" Applejack asked.

"Sure did, got my probation lifted too," Rainbow Dash said. "I can work properly again."

"Wait, are you here to take us in!?" Taskmaster asked.

"Of course not, I wouldn't do that to my husband, or one of my best friends," Rainbow Dash said. "Especially not for something I don't believe in."

"That's why we came to find you, we're going to help you end The Accords," Gilda said.

"Stick it to the man!" Scott said.

"Well good Captain, it seems you have more allies to fight the good fight," Hercules said.

"One step closer to ending The Accords," Steve said.

"Hey Sue, does Reed know you're out here?" Johnny asked.

"Not that I'm aware of, he's been busy with work lately," Susan said.

"Hasn't he gotten better with that? You know, paying attention to you and Franklin?" Johnny asked.

"Well he's certainly done his best not to let himself get too swamped, but due to everything that's happening with Steve's rebellion here, he's been helping Hank and Doctor Hooves come up with ways to find you," Susan said.

"Bet they involve more of them annoying robots," Remy said.

"Yeah, has Reed explained why he basically took Doom's idea?" Johnny asked. "He himself hated that Doom had those types of robots."

"He admits he's not fond of them, but he figures at the very least, he's improving on them, better than Victor would have," Susan said.

"Well hopefully Reed comes to his senses, could use Ben right about now, he'd know how to get through to Reed," Johnny said.

"Hopefully he does," Susan said. "For Franklin's sake at least."

"So, what's the plan?" Scott asked.

"Tomorrow we make our move again, we're going to cut straight through Ponyville and head for Canterlot," Steve said. "While in Ponyville, hopefully we can do more recruiting."

"What about Las Pegasus?" Matt asked. "That place is part of The Accords."

"Come to think of it, we never went to The Crystal Empire," Applejack said.

"At this point, getting Tony to surrender is the fastest way to end The Accords," Steve said. "I'd rather not risk a fight near Las Pegasus, they've gone through enough already. Though I would Luke, Danny and Jessica on our side."

"I got an idea, how about I go to Las Pegasus and talk to them myself?" Rainbow Dash said. "Let them know what's happening and see if they're willing to join."

"By yourself?" Steve asked.

"She won't be, I'm going with her," Gilda said.

"And me," Johnny said.

"Bad idea, no one knows that Gilda and I are on your side, if anypony sees us traveling together, they might get suspicious," Rainbow Dash said.

"I can go with her too, I'll shrink down and be ready to fight if she needs back up," Scott said.

"Taking a big risk there Scott," Janet said.

"Hey it's worth it to me, these Accords really aren't the best thing for Equestria, and Tony wants to bring this to Earth, it's all about nipping the problem in the bud," Scott said.

"You know, this has me thinking," Spike said. "You think Twilight and Peter would side with us? Or would we have to fight them too?"

"That's a tough one," Rainbow Dash said. "On one hoof, Peter seems to understand why we're going this, on the other, he might feel like he needs to side with Tony."

"As fer Twilight," Applejack began. "Honestly, I'm not even sure what she would do. This might be a tough call fer her."

"Peter and Twilight are both reasonable individuals," Steve said. "They'll be much easier to talk to. Plus, even Celestia doubts the Accords, and Twilight admires her very much."

"She also admires Luna," Applejack said. "Still ain't gonna be an easy choice fer her."

"I'm aware, but hopefully she makes the right choice," Steve said.


It wasn't long before everyone readied for slumber. Braeburn allowed Cap's team into a nearby Inn where many of them slept comfortably on beds, though Cap, Bucky and Sam opted to sleep outside to keep watch, Dwayne similarly taking a late patrol while Johnny and Rainbow Dash slept together on a lone cloud in the skies.

All around everyone did their best to sleep, but the worries of this conflict did weigh on the minds of many. Peter, who was sleeping in a hotel room that Cherry Jubilee organized for him and Twilight, was lying in bed awake beside his wife, thinking about what he would do if he even found Steve.

Similarly, Twilight, while trying to close her eyes to sleep, couldn't get Princess Celestia out of her mind, wondering where her mentor was and wanting to think of a way to resolve this conflict.

At their home, during a slumber party, Franklin was lying in bed with Mayday, while the girl was asleep, Franklin could not stop thinking about his parents and uncle. He also hoped that Mayday's parents would be alright, of course they're looking for other superheroes, and heroes don't set out to hurt others, but accidents can happen.

In that same room, laying across the ground in sleeping bags, Apple Bloom could not fall asleep either. She sat up, looking around to her friends. Scootaloo was sprawled across the floor, Silver Spoon was sleeping comfortably, Dinky seemed to be tossing and turning, and Sweetie Belle laid on her stomach, with Diamond Tiara resting on top of her like a pillow. She was not kidding when she found Sweetie Belle soft.

That brought a slight smile to Apple Bloom, finding the situation adorable, but she still worried about Sugar Belle, Applejack and Remy. She even thought about her boyfriend as she rubbed her belly, thinking of the baby that was growing inside of her, bringing some joy to her heart in knowing that she will eventually bring life into this world. She just hopes it's a good world when it happens.

She decided to check on Mayday and saw that her blanket was slightly off. She carefully trotted over and pulled the blanket over the girl, giving her a kiss on the head. "Hope Luna's blessing you with sweet dreams."

As Apple Bloom went to lie back down, Mayday's eye creaked open a bit, catching a glimpse of the country girl. She never got along much with her, but she knew that both her parents appreciated her and that Rumble very much loved her. She couldn't deny how friendly she was though.

In Canterlot, Tony had fallen asleep at a table in the throne room, Spitfire laying not too far away, both too tired to go home and to be with their loved ones. Luna had prepared for her duties as the Night Princess, ensuring that each of the ponies had a soothing night sleep, to the best of her abilities. She did wonder what many of her friends could be dreaming about, from Peter, to Twilight, even her two closest allies in The Accords. She also thought about her sister and wondered if she was alright wherever she was. Raising the sun each morning felt different than the moon, and she does applaud her sister for handling both for over 1000 years, now it's her turn. A lot for the princess to consider as she prepared her journey.


The following morning, Steve's plan went into action. His team left the Inn and made their way toward Ponyville, except for Rainbow Dash, Gilda and Scott, the trio setting course for Las Pegasus.

"Will Rainbow Dash be alright?" Johnny asked.

"She'll be fine, she's not going at it alone," Sam said. "Plus, nothing against the heroes there, but I think Dash could handle them in a fight.”

"No doubt," Johnny said. "She's a smart girl, not an 'egghead' like Twilight, even if she calls herself that for liking Daring Do, but still very smart."

"Who's Daring Do?" Sam asked.

"Think Indiana Jones, but as a pony," Johnny said. "Something tells me those two would get along well."

"Here I thought Spider-Man was the culture guy," Falcon said.

"Hey he's not the only one gets interested in this stuff, for example, even I would love to see a real Jedi," Johnny said.

"No doubt. By the way...me, Bucky and Steve couldn't help but notice some rain coming off that cloud you two were on," Sam said, Johnny's eyes turning wide. "Does that happen when a Pegasus sleeps on a cloud or something?"

"Something like that, I mean, I'd love to go into further detail but let's focus on the task ahead," Johnny said. "Plus I don't think Dash wants me bragging about our night right now, damn did it feel good to get that stress relieved though."


That same morning, Peter and Twilight had said their good-byes to Cherry Jubilee and were on their way out of Dodge City.

"Since we missed our chance to cut off Cap, we should probably head toward Appaloosa, since that's the only other nearby town," Peter said.

"That is if they're still there, for all we know, they could have left by now," Twilight said. "Maybe we should take up Tony's offer and go to Canterlot, unless you want to head back home."

"Steve might go through Las Pegasus though," Peter said. "Times like this, I wish Logan were here, he could track Steve."

"You called, bub?" Logan said, startling Peter and Twilight.

"Logan!? Where'd you come from?" Peter asked. "Wait, are you alone?"

"Not by a long shot," Laura said, making her presence known with Fluttershy, Lightning Dust and Thunderlane.

"Hey Peter, how's it going?" the male Pegasus asked.

"Hey Thunder, it's all good, somewhat," Peter said.

"Somewhat? Did something happen?" Fluttershy asked.

"Hercules, Spike, Janet and The Dragons turned against The Accords," Peter said. "The Dragons all got caught and sent back to their realm, unable to return, but the former three are with Cap."

"So Dragons can't come back?" Laura asked.

"That's terrible!" Fluttershy said. "Those poor dragons."

"Funny hearing you say that, given your fear of dragons," Laura said.

"That was a long time ago, I mean some dragons are scary but they're not all bad," Fluttershy said.

"This doesn't include Spike, does it?" Lightning Dust asked.

"No, he and Smolder are exempt," Twilight said.

"Oh good, I was worried about Smolder," Fluttershy said.

"So we're still stuck with her?" Laura asked, earning a glare from Fluttershy. "What? She's a pain, plus isn't her brother that annoying scumbag, Garble? Five bits say it's his fault the dragons got banished."

"Let's not play the blame game," Peter said. "This is going to be upsetting to Smolder, so if we happen to bump into her, please be sensitive about it. She seems tough, but something tells me it's just an act to cover her insecurities."

"Fine, whatever, not my problem anyway," Laura said. "As long as Spike's exempt."

"Well keep in mind, if he's with Cap, he's technically our enemy," Thunderlane said.

"Speak for yourself, I ain't seeing Cap or his allies as enemies," Logan said. "I always knew Stark's Accords plan was bullshit, and I'm happy to see this blow up in his face."

"I don't fully disagree, but The Accords isn't a bad idea, just not well executed," Peter said. "Look, how about this. Twilight and I will go back to Ponyville while the rest of you go to Las Pegasus and see if one of us can find Cap's team."

"What about Canterlot? If we know that's where Cap's going, we should just go there," Laura said.

"Doing it this way could let us keep an eye on things, and make sure there isn't another major fight," Peter said.

"How about we try Laura's idea to an extent, a few of us can go to Canterlot," Fluttershy said.

"I can go, I am part of The Accords," Thunderlane said.

"Wait, if you go by yourself, how do we know you won't try to sell us out?" Laura asked. "You know we went to find Cap without permission, you might snitch."

"Huh? What makes you think I would do something like that?" A nervous Thunderlane asked.

"Easy Laura, let's not make baseless accusations," Fluttershy said. "But, maybe sending Thunderlane alone isn't the best idea."

"I can go with him," Lightning Dust said.

"Perfect, you two can go together," Fluttershy said.

"Not perfect, what if they ask why?" Thunderlane said.

"Just say she's volunteering for The Accords, willing to be that Stark is desperate enough to blindly accept help," Laura said.

"Would that work?" Fluttershy asked.

"Worth a shot, I can totally go along with that story," Lightning Dust said.

"Alright, whatever you want to work with," Peter said. "Let's split up."

"Race you to Canterlot, Thunder," Lightning Dust said. "Ready, set, go!"

Lightning Dust flew off, leaving Thunderlane behind, "Hey! That's cheating!" The stallion was quick to fly after the mare while the remaining two groups went their separate ways.


That same morning in Ponyville, Rumble and Silverstream had awoken and made their way out of the stallion's home.

"I'll catch you later, Flitter!" Rumble said.

"Alright, be careful out there!" Flitter said.

"I'll be fine!" Rumble said, taking his leave.

"Flitter's really nice," Silverstream said.

"Yeah, she totally is, best foal sitter a colt could have," Rumble said. "Glad we could live in Ponyville again, moving to Cloudsdale wasn't too bad but all my friends are here."

"Ironically now you have to be stationed in Mount Aris with me," Silverstream said. "Of course, now I can't see the friends I made here either."

"Well we knew what we were signing up for, that's adult life, you do what you gotta do," Rumble said. "Speaking of friends, I should go find Apple Bloom and maybe the rest of The Crusaders."

"You do that, I'm gonna go find my friends," Silverstream said. "Especially Smolder, gotta let her know about Garble."

"Good luck with that," Rumble said. "Though, maybe before anything, I should check on Mayday. Sounds like Peter and Twilight aren't in town so she could use some reassurance."

"That’s nice of you," Silverstream said.

"Wanna join me? You can find your friends afterwards, plus checking on Mayday would give you bonus points with Peter and Twilight," Rumble said.

"Sure, kind of want to show her that I made it as a Wonderbolt," Silverstream said. "In a way, she kind of motivated me to try out for the team, even if she was a bit rudely blunt, but kids will be kids."

"Mayday is a bit of a firecracker at times, it's all about knowing how to get through to her, then she becomes a total sweetheart," Rumble said. "Come on."


Mayday and Franklin were seen playing a game of Chess, the little filly thinking over her next turn carefully.

"If I go there, I might leave myself open for Frankie to take my other piece, but I will be one step closer to victory," Mayday analyzed her moves carefully.

"I could probably read her mind if I wanted to, but that would be cheating, and mom did say not to freely use my powers," Franklin patiently awaited Mayday's turn.

Trixie observed nearby, a satisfied smile on her face, "It's nice seeing Mayday doing something other than a science experiment, she actually looks like a normal little filly."

"Really?" as stated by Autumn Blaze. "I always thought she looked like a normal little filly."

"Well, maybe 'normal' isn't the best word, I just like that she's trying a new experience," Trixie said. "Even if it is just a game of Chess, it's still something. Her friendship with Franklin Richards has done wonders for her."

"It sure has, he's a really nice boy," Autumn said. "Who knows, maybe this Friendship will bloom into something more."

"In a few years, perhaps, right now I think Mayday's still grasping the whole concept of Friendship, and romance is way more advanced," Trixie said.

"Do you have a pony you like?" Autumn asked.

"My love life has gotten rather complicated over the years," Trixie said. "At this point I might as well give up on it."

"Aw don't do that, there's gotta be somepony out there for you," Autumn said.

"If there is, I haven't found him," Trixie said. "Well, I kind of did once but...he was better suited with somepony else."

"Was it Peter you liked?" Autumn asked.

"No...well, I probably could have, but I'm talking about somepony else," Trixie said.

"Really? Who?" Autumn asked.

Trixie shook her head, "I'd rather not get into details right now, it was four years ago."

"Well, if you ever feel like telling, I'm all ears," Autumn said.

"Still, the way Mayday is so focused right now, it reminds me of the time I saw Cozy Glow playing this game," Trixie said. "She was like a master strategist. Makes sense given that her Cutie Mark is a Rook."

"Guess chess is her special talent," Autumn Blaze said.

"Breakfast!" Apple Bloom called. "Ah made some waffles!"

"Oh, we should go Mayday," Franklin said.

"Sure, hold on a second," Mayday said, then moved her piece, “Checkmate!”

"Wow, that was a good move," Franklin said. "Come on."

The two kids rushed into the kitchen, with Trixie and Autumn following. Inside the rest of her friends plus Aunt May, seemed to be enjoying food as well.

"You are such a great cook, Apple Bloom, I almost want to bring you back to my home and make you my personal little servant," Diamond Tiara said.

"Uh...pardon?" Apple Bloom said, placing a waffle down for Mayday.

"I mean that in the nicest way possible," Diamond Tiara said.

"Uh-huh..." Apple Bloom placed one down for Franklin. "She's gotten better over the years but honestly, she really could stand some improvement."

"Hey Apple Bloom, I'll take mine to go," Starlight said, making her way into the kitchen.

"What's the rush dear?" Aunt May asked, the woman feeding Spike's daughter Hope.

"I have to get to Twilight's school, I have a lot of work to do on her behalf," Starlight said.

"The school can wait, you need to take time to slow down," Aunt May said. "It's good to work hard, but it's equally important to enjoy life. The School can wait five minutes."

"I know, I just don't want to let Twilight down," Starlight said.

"Listen to Aunt May, just kick back and relax with us, Starlight," Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah, it's just a school, not worth the overuse of effort," Mayday said. "It's the easiest school in the world too, just make a friend."

Despite her worries, Starlight figured waiting a bit wouldn't hurt, "Alright I'll wait. Could give me time to think things over a bit."

"Is everything going well at the school?" Scootaloo asked.

"For the most part, yes," Starlight said. "There is one student who isn't grasping the concept though. She doesn't seem interested in making any friends."

"Then why is she there?" Mayday asked.

"Her parents sent her," Starlight explained. "They want her to broaden her social life and hoped the school could help."

"Wow...her parents must not love her if they're forcing her to attend that school," Mayday said.

"That's not a polite thing to say, young lady," Aunt May said.

"But it's true, if she's not social, then throwing her into a school like that isn't going to help, it's just going to put pressure on her," Mayday said.

"She's not wrong," Starlight said. "Maybe we need to try a different tactic with her."

"Is this a problem Twilight knows about?" Trixie asked.

"A little, I told her one of the students was being difficult, but I also told her that I'd have it under control," Starlight said. "Clearly, I don't."

"If it's too much, maybe you should wait for Twilight," Trixie suggested.

"Twilight's in the middle of a conflict between The Accords and the Rebels," Starlight said. "I can't bother her with this."

"Try sending this filly our way, we'll straighten her out," Scootaloo said.

"Oh, that would help," Starlight said.

Moments later, there was a knock at the door, Trixie being the first to react, "I'll get it."

"Wonder who that could be?" Starlight said.

Trixie trotted over to answer the door, surprised by whom she saw, "Rumble?"

"Hey Trix, miss me?" Rumble said.

"Of course, it's always a pleasure to see you," Trixie said. "I thought you were assigned to Mount Aris with..."

"Hello Trixie, I'm here too," Silverstream greeted.

"So it would seem," Trixie said. "Come on in."

The two made their way inside, Rumble looking around the home he spent a lot of time in. It looked bigger, making him wonder if he could potentially move back in one day, though that option may be far behind him at this point.

"Hope we're not a bother," Silverstream said.

"Not at all, we're just eating breakfast," Trixie said. "Gotta say Rumble, your marefriend really knows how to cook."

"Wait, marefriend?" Rumble said. "Is Apple Bloom here?"

"Yes, she and her friends are foalsitting for Mayday and Franklin Richards," Trixie said.

"Franklin? Johnny's nephew? Rumble asked.

"It's a long story, why don't you come to the kitchen," Trixie said.

In the kitchen, Autumn Blaze is seen trying to listen in to the conversation from her seat, which did not go unnoticed by Aunt May.

"Dearie, if you're that curious, you could just go see who came by," the older woman said.

"Oh yeah, that would make sense," Autumn Blaze said.

However, Trixie came through the door, "We have company." She gestured to the oncoming Rumble and Silverstream. "Our presence has been graced by Wonderbotls."

"Sup everypony?" Rumble greeted.

Apple Bloom's ear twitched as she faced her coltfriend, "Rumble!?"

"Hey Apple Bloom, miss me?" Rumble said.

"Rumble!" Mayday shouted, flying over to greet the young stallion. "I missed you!"

"Hey kiddo, I missed you too," Rumble said, returning the hug.

"Rumble, this is a surprise, did you come all the way from Mount Aris?" Starlight asked.

"Sort of, we arrived in town late yesterday," Rumble said.

"We?" Starlight said, then took note of Silverstream. "Oh, you're both here."

"Hi Counselor Starlight," Silverstream said. "Hi Crusaders."

Mayday backed away, furrowing her brow at Silverstream, "What's she doing here!?"

"Mayday!" Aunt May scolded.

"Easy there Mayday, she's cool," Rumble said. "Silverstream's my friend now."

"Friend? But you're rivals," Mayday said.

"Well, she was, then she became my Wing Griff, now she's my friend," Rumble said.

"It's true, Rumble and I bonded," Silverstream said.

"Well...alright," Mayday said, taking her seat back next to Franklin, the boy stroking her mane.

"Pleasantly surprised to see you here, Rumble," A flirty Sweetie Belle said. "What brings you here from Mount Aris?"

"Any word of mah sister?" Apple Bloom asked.

Rumble winced a bit, "Yeah...about that."

"What happened?" A worried Apple Bloom asked.

"I ran into her not too far from Appaloosa, in the middle of a big fight," Rumble said.

"A fight?" Starlight asked. "Like, Cap's team against Tony's?"

"Who won?" Scootaloo asked.

"Cap retreated, and he somehow managed to talk Spike, Janet and Hercules onto his side," Rumble said.

"Does this mean Spike and Janet are on the run?" Autumn Blaze asked.

"Mommy? Daddy?" came the voice of Hope, Rumble taking note of the filly, wondering how much of the situation she was able to comprehend.

"Yeah, kind of," Rumble said.

A worried silence befell the entire room, none of them sure what to make of this situation. Things were a bit more complicated now.

"So...does Peter know about this?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Probably, if Tony's told him by now," Rumble said. "Point is that Cap's team got away, not without capturing Ember and two of her dragons since they also betrayed The Accords."

"Princess Luna then proceeded to ban dragons from Equestria," Silverstream said.

"Wait, all dragons!?" Starlight asked.

"With the exception of Spike," Rumble said. "Oh, and Smolder too."

Mayday looked visibly disappointed, though dared not to voice it.

"What's happening now?" Starlight asked.

"Tony's preparing for Cap's eventual arrival in Canterlot," Rumble said. "He sent me and Silverstream here just in case Cap passed through town."

"So, you two are meant to intercept Cap?" Trixie asked.

"With help from Firestar and Deadpool at least," Rumble said.

"Deadpool's not in town," Scootaloo said. "He and Pinkie Pie haven't been seen in a couple of days."

Rumble nervously glanced to Silverstream, the Hippogriff looking just as worried.

"So, Deadpool's not in town?" Rumble asked. "That leaves us with one less hero!"

"Spider-Mane sure picked a bad time to leave," Silverstream said.

"Well, at least Firestar is still in town, she must be good," Rumble nervously said.

"Rumble, they have Hercules, if Cap passes through here, we're not going to win," Silverstream said.

"Come on, it should work, why else would Spitfire send us here!" Rumble said.

"Just to see if Cap's team will pass through so we can confirm it with Canterlot," Silverstream said. "I doubt we ourselves could do anything with what little help we have."

"Well, what about the teachers at the School of Friendship, they're part of the X-Men aren't they?" Rumble said.

"They can't fight though, they're not signed with The Accords," Silverstream said. "If they try to fight, they'll just be persecuted and that might just end up giving Cap's side more allies."

"What a pickle," Trixie said. "Even if Peter shows up, could even he do anything against Captain Equestria or Hercules?"

"Twilight could, she's amazing," Rumble said. "Wait, are any of you signed with The Accords by any chance?"

"I'm a Magician, not a fighter," Trixie said.

"I haven't had time to sign on yet," Autumn Blaze said.

"I'm still under the 'Do not trust' list since I enslaved a village," Starlight said.

"You didn't enslave them, you freed them from those boring Cutie Marks," Rumble said.

"Uh, Rumble," Apple Bloom said, gesturing to her mark, her friends doing the same. "Kind of our thing, remember?"

"Heh, right..." Rumble sheepishly said. "You know what I mean though."

"Point is, you have no allies here," Trixie said.

"In the physical sense at least," Sweetie Belle said. "You do have our emotional support."

"Better than nothing," Rumble said.

"Let's just keep a lookout, even if we can't fight we can still try to reason with them," Silverstream said.

"If that's possible," Rumble said. "Seems like Cap is dead set on going head-to-head with Tony Stark and the Accords. We might not have a choice but to fight, but the two of us alone will get clobbered."

"We probably have no choice but to avoid conflict, if possible," Silverstream said.

"Ah hope they come here, maybe ah can talk some sense into Applejack and Remy," Apple Bloom said.

"Not sure how I feel about my pregnant girlfriend confronting the enemy," Rumble said.

"Rumble, they're not villains," Apple Bloom said. "Ah highly doubt that any of them would attack a civilian, especially one that has relatives that's part of their little rebellion."

"Hey, you never know," Rumble said. "Anyway, I should consult with Firestar, maybe we can come up with a plan, be more than just a lookout."

"Good luck with that," Scootaloo said. "You're a tough stallion Rumble, but I don't think you have the muscle to go against Cap, you'd need like some other worldly cosmic energy or something."

Something about that sparked an idea in Mayday's head, "Hey Rumble, come with me."

She left the kitchen, Rumble shrugging it off, "Guess I'm following her."

"Uh...should I come too?" Silverstream asked.

"And me?" Franklin asked.

"Silverstream, it'd be better if you go and find your friends, Smolder will want to know what happened to her brother," Rumble said as he left.

"And Frankie, stay here and help keep an eye on my brother and cousin," Mayday said.

"I guess should let Smolder know, I hope she doesn't freak out too badly," Silverstream said.

"She probably will," Trixie said, earning some glares. "What? It's important to be honest."


Mayday led Rumble toward the Everfree Forest, the boy looking very confused by this girl's plan. "So, what's this all about?"

"I'm going to help you become the hero you want to be," Mayday said. "By giving you the tools to capture Cap's team."

"Wait really?" Rumble asked. "That's nice of you."

"Well if you end this conflict, then things can go back to normal for everypony," Mayday said. "Mom and dad don't have to worry, your girlfriend gets her sister back, and you can be Top Bolt."

"I mean, I do like that stuff," Rumble said. "But, do you even know what you're suggesting? I mean, Applejack still broke the law, everyone against The Accords could be in huge trouble, including Spike."

"Mom can get that straightened out, she's a Princess after all," Mayday said. "Plus, I think I can get Auntie Luna to lighten up too, she is family after all. Even daddy can smooth talk everyone, I mean Mr. Stark probably thinks of my daddy the same way Princess Celestia thinks of my mom. The worst that might happen is that some of the heroes will have to go back to Earth, but as long as it's not anyone we know personally, then it's all good."

"That's...a bit cold," Rumble said.

"Well they broke the law, why should our friends and family pay for their mistakes?" Mayday said. "Just defeat Cap and give my parents a chance to clear everything up."

"Should I be trusting the word of an eight-year-old? Genius or not, she's still a kid, I don't think she fully understands the big picture here," Rumble wondered. "I hope things work out for you."

"I think they will, my calculations are usually never wrong," Mayday said.

"Gotta say, it sounds like you even wanna do something nice for Apple Bloom, that's the first time you called her my girlfriend without sounding bitter," Rumble said. "Did you two bond last night?"

Mayday remembered Apple Bloom's act of kindness, "It's nothing. I can't call her my friend but, I do feel a bit sorry for her, so I'll do her this favor since she offered to be my foalsitter. Anyway we're wasting time, let's hurry."

"Danger!" Came the voice of a Patroller Robot.

"Hey, it's that thing Professor Richards and Doctor Hooves made," Rumble said.

"Crap! Haul ass!" Mayday said, running ahead.

"Hey! Where'd you learn that language!" Rumble said, following Mayday.


In Las Pegasus, the team of Rainbow Dash, Gilda and Scott finally landed near the edge of town, the three taking in the sights while the latter remained shrunk and on the back of the group's Pegasus.

"Seems like this place is still rebuilding," Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah, poor ponies," Scott said, then noticed a few Patroller Robots assisting in construction. "At least those robots are helping."

"Oh right, those annoying things," Rainbow Dash said. "At least they're good for something."

"Better than seeing them going around scanning everyone every five minutes," Gilda said.

"To be fair, they don't pester that much," Scott said.

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" Came the voice of Iron Fist, the hero making his way over with Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

"There they are, play it cool," Scott said in Rainbow Dash's ear. "Keep in mind, they're street level heroes like Daredevil and Night Thrasher, they might have a different perspective on things, play your cards well and you might get them on our side."

"I know that Pegasus, she's Johnny Storm's girl," Luke said.

"That's me, Rainbow Dash, Wonderbolt Extraordinaire and Protector of Equestria," the Rainbow Pony introduced. "This is my Flight School friend, Gilda."

"Nice to meet you," Gilda said.

"Are you with The Accords?" Iron Fist asked.

"Sort of, Spitfire okayed me coming with Rainbow Dash, just for back-up," Gilda said.

"Any reason you're both here?" Jones asked.

"We came by to check on the city, especially with this whole Captain Equestria situation," Rainbow Dash said.

"Nothing out of the ordinary here," Luke said. "Keeping watch as usual."

"So, question. How do you three feel about what Cap's doing?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Just curious, I mean it seems like a big debate type thing."

"Well, he's got balls, I'll give him that," Jones said.

"What about his motivation, do you know why he's doing this?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well, knowing Steve, it must be big," Luke said. "He's a smart man, he wouldn't start a fight like this, especially with his best friend over nothing."

"The fact that he actually got so many heroes on his side speaks for how charismatic Captain America is," Iron Fist said. "That man's leading a revolution against The Accords."

"You know why, don't you?" Rainbow Dash said. "Because The Accords isn't working, his way of doing things hasn't helped much, I mean, have they benefitted this city?"

"Quite the opposite, that accident weeks ago destroyed half the city," Luke said.

"That was Tony being in control, like he was in Manehattan," Rainbow Dash said. "The very same incident that got me and Johnny benched for a while, despite us doing our jobs. Then Johnny saves Ponyville and that gets him in deeper trouble? Probation or not, saving lives is more important than these silly rules."

Gilda seemed a bit concerned, she knows these heroes are still on The Accords, and might get suspicious at any moment. Fortunately they didn't seem like they were ready to take her in.

"You sound passionate Rainbow Dash, I respect that," Jones said. "I actually kind of agree with what you said about The Human Torch."

"Same here, I'm not surprised Cap rebelled, I'm just surprised he didn't do something sooner," Luke said. "Probably out of respect for Stark. Personally I'm not too fond with some of these rules either."

"Which is ironic coming from us, since we were Heroes for Hire," Iron Fist said.

"I think you got them interested," Scott said. "Keep up the good work."

"I want to say this, I do respect what Tony's trying to do, but I don't respect how he's doing it. Steve is doing what he's doing to help Equestria, not hurt it. He wants our Freedom and is risking a lot to achieve that, as the leader of The Avengers, and one of your world's greatest heroes, I think that puts his rebellion into a certain perspective. So you gotta ask yourselves now, is Tony right? Or is Steve Rogers right?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Easy to see where your allegiance lies," came the voice of Natasha, the spy making her way over with Clint and Vision.

"What's Natasha doing here? And with Hawkeye and Vision?" Scott asked.

"So, Rainbow Dash, off probation I see," Natasha said.

"Spitfire gave the okay, and let my friend here come," Rainbow Dash said, gesturing to Gilda.

"I'm an honorary Accords member," Gilda said.

"I'm aware, Spitfire clued me in," Natasha said. "It's funny, I expected you to be out finding your husband, instead I find you here."

"Well, I kind of got curious," Rainbow Dash said. "After all, half this place got destroyed."

"I am well aware," Natasha said. "What has me curious is your little speech to our friends here, it's almost like you find Cap's motives inspiring. I wouldn't be surprised if you heard this straight from the horse's mouth, no pun intended."

"Rainbow Dash, did you come into contact with Captain America or your Husband recently?" Vision asked.

"Not good, I didn't expect Canterlot assigned heroes," Scott said.

"What should we do?" Rainbow Dash whispered.

"Well you can fly off, but can Gilda catch up?" Scott asked.

"Probably...but I don't want to run," Rainbow Dash said. "We can still make this work."

"Are you mumbling to yourself?" Natasha asked.

Clint noticed something on Rainbow Dash's ear, the hero squinting his eyes a brief second, "These two are not alone."

"Crap, I think he spotted me!" Scott said.

"How? You're small," Rainbow Dash mumbled.

"They don't call him 'Hawkeye' for nothing," Scott said. "We gotta bail."

Clint aimed his bow and arrow, "Don't make any sudden movements."

Rainbow Dash glared at the archer of the Avengers, "You really think you can hit me?"

"You're not the only speedster I've had contact with," Clint said. "I can hit a moving target."

"Well this one hits back, so I'd think your next move over carefully," Rainbow Dash warned.

"There is no need for conflict, it might be best to turn yourself in," Vision said.

"Do you three honestly have faith in Tony Stark?" Rainbow Dash asked. "I mean, Steve Rogers is your friend too, isn't he?"

Black Widow momentarily seemed bothered, but quickly shook it off, "Don't turn this around against us, we're doing our jobs to keep your world safe!"

"Well you're not doing a great job," Rainbow Dash said. "How many more ponies have to get hurt or die before Tony realizes his plan isn't working? If anything things have actually gotten worse for this world since The Accords started. What has it accomplished?"

"She's kind of got a point," Gilda said. "You really should care about this because it sounds like Tony Stark may bring this to your world, last thing you want is to make humans miserable too."

Clint briefly lowered his arrow, wondering if there may be some truth to what either of these girls are saying. He had a family back home to think about and had to weigh his options just as well.

Even Natasha seemed conflicted now, but due to her stubborn nature, she just couldn't relent, "I have to follow orders. Sorry, but I will need to ask you to bring yourself in!"

Within seconds, Scott had appeared beside Natasha and kicked her into Clint, taking them both by surprise.

"Nothing personal," Scott reassured, then found himself face to face with Vision. The android attempted to grab him but Scott again shrunk down. Rainbow Dash flew in and kicked him in the head, barely deterring him but leaving himself open for another punch from Scott.

Clint aimed his bow and arrow, but Gilda was able to swoop in and disarm him, allowing Rainbow Dash to kick him down.

Natasha went for a kick to Rainbow Dash, the Pegasus fast enough to dodge it. She tried a few more, Rainbow Dash dodging the strikes, though getting carried away with some poses as she did so, leaving herself open for a kick to her stomach.

"Should we do something?" Jones asked.

"Give it a minute," Luke said.

Gilda went for a strike of her own to Natasha, but the Avenger woman managed to sidestep and do a jump kick to her head. "Now for you Ant Man."

Scott had attempted to attack her from behind but she managed to get a kick to his head, stunning him a moment. She was about to go for a second strike but Rainbow Dash had tackled her down.

"Did you forget me?" Rainbow Dash taunted, then took a blow from Vision, knocking her into Gilda.

"Dash! Gilda!" Scott said, then found himself surrounded by Natasha, Clint and Vision.

"I wouldn't try shrinking again," Clint warned.

"You know I'm surprised at you Clint," Scott said. "I never took you as a guy who followed the rules without question. You've always had a bit of a rebellious streak yourself. I'm surprised you didn't join Cap much sooner, to think you've sunk so low as to taking orders blindly from Tony Stark. I’m disappointed."

"Watch yourself," Clint warned.

"You know it's true," Scott said, then turned to Natasha. "And what about you Nat? I always took you as a Captain America believer than an Iron Man one."

"Rules are rules, Scott," Natasha said.

"You know, I'm starting to wonder if there's a difference between you and those robots that Reed and Derpy's husband created," Scott said. "I mean, what about you Vision? You've always been more logical, sometimes you're more human than the actual humans."

"Scott, I understand where you're coming from, and where Steve Rogers is coming from," Vision said. "We don't wish any harm for him or his followers, we just want peace. You really believe Tony Stark is happy to hunt down a friend of his?"

"You think Steve's happy to do this either?" Scott asked. "He still cares about Tony, he cares about Equestria."

"He's right," Rainbow Dash said. "When I ran into them last night, all they could talk about was saving Equestria and preventing Tony from being something he's not. What Steve's doing is tough love."

"All three of you need to make a choice," Scott said, seeing that the others were at least not thinking about it, noting the confliction on their faces.

This was interrupted when the Patroller Robots finally arrived on the scene, "Halt! You are in violation of The Accords!"

"Here comes those annoying robots," Rainbow Dash said.

As they were about to transform into battle mode, Luke Cage rushed over and punched a punch into each other, both Iron Fist and Jessica Jones assisting in destroying the robots.

That snapped Natasha out of it, "Hey! What are you three doing!?"

"The right thing," Luke said. "I'm with our three visitors here."

"Tony is not doing good for Equestria, so we're Team Cap," Jones said.

"So basically, we quit," Iron Fist said.

Natasha grew frustrated, "You double crossing..." She went to attack but Jones had dived under and hit Nat with an uppercut to take her down.

"Did a spy just call me a double crosser?" Jones teased.

Clint was about to attack as well but Iron Fist swopped in and punched his stomach. "Got ya!"

Finally Luke rushed in to punch down Vision. "Sorry man, can't let you stop us."

"Let's am-scray," Scott said, then turned back to the trio of Canterlot heroes, "You three still have a chance to make the right call! I know you're all better than this!"

The six members of Team Cap fled, leaving the trio behind and defeated.

"That was a failure," Natasha said, standing up.

Suddenly Tony began speaking through her radio, "Nat? You there? What's happening? Some of my robots just went offline."

Natasha grabbed her radio, speaking through it, "Hey Tony. Slight problem. Rainbow Dash, Scott Lang and a Griffon named Gilda revealed themselves as members of Cap's rebellion."

"Spitfire's not going to like that," Tony said.

"To make things worse, all the assigned Las Pegasus heroes took Cap's side too," Natasha said, hearing an audible groan from the Accords leader. "Tony, this keeps happening, more and more heroes are joining Cap's side, do we even have a chance to stop him? Maybe we should end the fight."

"I can't just do that, what would that say about me?" Tony asked. "When faced with adversity, you don't give up, that's what separates us from others. We're The Avengers, we always triumph."

"The Avengers are falling apart!" Natasha said. "Steve turned against us, Falcon and The Winter Solider joined him, they've got Ant Man on their side now, I mean even Hercules is with them, and Spitfire just lost two of her top Wonderbolts! We don't even have help from Banner or Thor!"

"I can get Banner, and when Thor's done with this Ragnarök thing, he can help too," Tony said. "Granted I'm not sure when he'll be done..."

"Tony, I really think you should just talk things out, Steve is your friend after all," Natasha said.

"Nat, enough, we'll figure things out, for now come back to Canterlot," Tony said. "I'll see you later."

Natasha groaned in annoyance, "Fine, see you later." She hung up, looking conflicted. "I get what Tony means about not giving up but, given the circumstances..."

"This is not like our typical conflicts," Vision said. "This isn't an enemy we must defeat, it's a friend that we must find peace with. I believe in time that Tony Stark could put his pride aside, but he will need help. For now, it is important that we handle the situation with care."

"Not sure about you, but even I'm starting to think that Scott had a point," Clint said. "Maybe we should just side with Cap."

"Don't say that out loud, never know who can hear," Natasha said. "Just stick it out a bit longer. Now let's hurry back."


Meanwhile in Canterlot, Tony had just explained the situation to Spitfire, "So...yeah, your worries about Rainbow Dash were true, she's Team Cap."

"Such a waste," Spitfire said. "I mean, I thought this probation would make her come to her senses about how she does things, not make her more reckless. I was even going to take her under my wing someday, she could have made a fine Wonderbolt Captain with a bit more Tough Love."

"Well she is undyingly Loyal to her Friends and Husband," Tony said.

"I get that, I respect it too, but I need for her to use that head of hers more," Spitfire said. "She's not just fast, she's smart too, a lot more than she gives herself credit for."

"Have you ever told her this?" Tony asked.

"Should I have? I didn't want to give her an ego," Spitfire said. "Guess it doesn't matter, she and Johnny are likely going to be banished to Earth."

"Right..." Tony seemed conflicted by that rule. "Well...we'll leave that to Luna, just because the rules say she could be banished doesn't mean she will be."

"I hope not..." Spitfire removed her sunglasses, a look of shame on her face. "Can I be honest with you about something?"

"Sure, spill it," Tony said

"This whole thing...it really bothers me," Spitfire admitted. "The Accords were supposed to unite our worlds, together we could have brought peace to this world and yours. Now, things are falling apart. I mean, your best friend is rebelling, two of my best flyers turned against me. I just...I feel like things are only going to get worse, and I'm really worried. I don't want my world to suffer because of this."

"It won't, I will not allow that to happen," Tony said. "I want this fixed, and the sooner we find Cap, the sooner things can go back to normal! I'll make it work, I promise that."

"I know you want to keep that promise Tony, but is it even possible to do so?" Spitfire asked.

Tony so badly wanted to tell Spitfire to try and trust him, but at this point, he's said it so much, it's sounding like an empty promise, "I'll do my best."

"I guess that's all I can ask for," Spitfire said. "But, I think I know you pretty well Tony, and I know you always strive to do the right thing. This is why Peter looks up to you after all."

"Peter...crap, what does he think of all this?" Tony wondered. "I don't want to let the kid down."

"From what I've seen, Peter is a very understanding guy, I mean he befriended Princess Luna when nopony else would," Spitfire said. "I used to dig the guy myself, I mean I'm past that now but I have wondered."

"You'd make one hell of a couple," Tony said. "Peter's got that charm that he could make things work with any girl, just like me."

"Easy Tony, don't let Pepper hear you say that," Spitfire teased.

"I would never think of any girl aside from Pepper these days," Tony said. "Just like you would never think of a guy aside from Soarin."

"Yeah.." Spitfire began to blush a bit. "Is it weird that I've thought about taking things to the next level with Soarin? I mean, we only recently started dating, but I've known him for years."

"Take it slow, just because you were friends doesn't guarantee a match. Take it from me, dating Pepper added new layers to our relationship that I had to get used to," Tony said. "But I think you found a good guy, I mean he makes you happy, right?"

"Yeah...I just feel so open with him, and I feel a sense of safety," Spitfire said. "Eh, sorry if that sounds girly."

"Don't be sorry, you are female after all," Tony said. "Everyone could use someone they can be comfortable being vulnerable with, it just makes you human, or pony."

"You're one smart guy, Tony Stark," Spitfire said.

"Are you two done, yet?" Came Carol's voice, the woman flying in.

"Carol? What are you doing here?" Tony asked. "You're supposed to be guarding the Crystal Heart."

"Let Shining Armor earn his keep, he can handle five minutes without me doing his damn job," Carol said.

"You could be a little more respectful, he's a Prince and Former Captain of the Guards," Spitfire said.

"I will respect him when he earns it," Carol said. "Also, what was with you a moment ago? Talking about feeling safe because you're with some guy? A strong woman doesn't need a guy to feel safe."

"Soarin is not 'some guy'," Sptifire said. "He's Co-Captain of The Wonderbolts, one of the best flyers in my squad, arguably the hardest working member of my group and a stallion I'm proud to call my boyfriend. I don't know what your definition of a 'Strong Woman' is, but if it's acting cold and emotionless, then you can take that ideology and shove it where the sun don't shine!"

Carol looked very displeased, though Spitfire wasn't intent on backing down, the mare glared coldly at the former pilot.

"Alright, let's not have any more internal conflict," Tony said. "Carol, what are you doing here exactly?"

"You haven't authorized Kamala's travels to other cities," Carol said.

"She's not ready, if I send her out there, she's going to struggle," Tony said. "The reason she's at The Crystal Empire is because it's the safest for her. She has Cadance and Shining Armor keeping an eye on her, and you too since she's your sidekick, she can't make it on her own yet, she's too new."

"She's a strong, capable fighter, don't underestimate her because she's a girl," Carol said.

"You're kidding right?" Tony said. "I am looking at this from an OBJECTIVE standpoint."

"If it were Peter, you would have sent him out there," Carol said.

"Not when he was a fifteen-year-old kid! Kamala is how old? Seventeen? Eighteen?" Tony asked. "She's not ready!"

"Well I say she is, do the right thing and let her actually prove she's way more worthy than a lot of these old washed-up heroes you have on your side," Carol said.

Tony groaned in annoyance, "You know what, fine, but if anything happens to her, it's on you! I'm not going to have her injuries on my conscious."

"She can take it, I've trained her myself, and I am the Strongest Avenger," Carol said.

"Pretty sure Thor is. Or the Hulk," Spitfire said, infuriating Carol.

"Speaking of which, I have to contact Banner," Tony said.

"Don't bother, he's off planet," Carol said.

"Huh?" Tony said. "What for?"

"I talked Fury into keeping him off planet for a while since we weren't around to make sure he didn't go all savage," Carol said.

Tony's eye twitched, "You sent him into SPACE!? What's the matter with you!?"

"It's called 'Safety Precautions'," Carol said.

"No! It's called 'Overly Cautious'!" Tony said.

"Oh, how ironic hearing you say that," Came the voice of Blueblood, the stallion entering the room. "You condemn this woman for taking unnecessary caution when that is the basis of your Accords."

"I am not in the mood for this right now, things are getting worse for me," Tony said.

"What? Are ponies rebelling? Are heroes switching sides?" Blueblood asked. "You could ask my aunt Celestia for help, but wait, you had her sent on 'vacation'."

"She's not fit to rule this world," Carol said.

"Blasphemy, my aunt is not perfect but she loves the Ponies of Equestria, what could you know about our culture?" Blueblood asked.

"That it needs work," Carol said. "You ponies would be lost without the help of us in the Marvel world, even your spells know that, despite them picking the wrong hero to come to Equestria."

"Don't talk crap about Peter!" Spitfire warned.

"Don't fangirl over some little boy," Carol said.

"Excuse me, but you yourself liked Peter once, what the hell happened to that?" Tony asked.

"I gained common sense, that's what," Carol said.

"Funny, I never thought I'd see a female who wouldn't want Spider-Mane to herself," Blueblood said. "I don't blame them, from what I've seen he's a charming fellow, probably not as much as me, but at least enough befitting a prince."

"Yeah like most Princes in this world, there's nothing but failures and letdowns," Carol said, this earning herself a glare from both Tony and Spitfire.

"As a Prince myself, I could be offended, but it's hard to be, when I can see right through you," Blueblood said. "You're a vain woman who thinks she is better than she actually is and feel the need to put down others to place yourself on a high pedestal. You look in the mirror and think you look great, but I see you for how you truly see yourself, a fraud."

"Look you..." Carol warned.

"Easy Carol! You really want to catch hell from Luna!?" Tony asked.

Carol groaned and turned away, "I'm done here, I'm going back to Cadance."

"You better not be doing or saying anything uncouth to my cousin," Blueblood warned.

"On the contrary, I think I am enlightening her," Carol said and flew off.

"How annoying," Spitfire said. "Why is she on our side?"

"After we figure things out with Cap, I am SO firing her," Tony said.

"You're not off the hook either, Tony Stark," Blueblood said. "I still have my eye on you. If you truly want to make peace with Captain Equestria, I suggest you do so by admitting your own flaws."

"Thanks, Blueblood, I'll consider it," an annoyed Tony said.

"Oh, by the way, a man from Earth came by to see Reed Richards," Blueblood said.

"Really? Who?" Tony asked.


In a makeshift lab, Reed, Hank and Doctor Hooves were all seen working on more robots, though Doc had something else on the side he was trying to make.

"This will certainly impress my wife and stepdaughter," Doc said, working carefully. "Make them forget about Spider-Mane..."

"Doc, don't compare yourself to Peter, you're your own stallion," Reed said.

"Take it from me, letting your work get in the middle of your relationship has dire consequences," Hank said.

"Exactly, just do what you need to do to benefit your family," Reed said.

"And how exactly are you benefitting yours, Stretch?" Came a voice familiar to Reed.

The scientist turned around to see his childhood friend, "Ben?"

"Ben? As in Ben Grimm?" Doc asked, he and Hank surprised to see the final member of The Fantastic Four in Equestria.

"So, who's gonna explain this whole situation to me?" Ben asked.


Back in Ponyville, Silverstream had explained everything to Smolder, "And that's what happened, Garble is no longer allowed in Equestria, nor is Ember or any dragon side from you and Spike."

"So that's it? Just like that they can't come back!?" Smolder asked, the girl beside the rest of her friends along with Kurt.

"That's terrible, can't believe that happened," Sandbar said.

"We may need a word with Tony Stark, this is unacceptable," Kurt said.

"Well Princess Luna's the one who finalized the banishment," Silverstream said.

"I don't care who finalized it, I blame, Tony Stark, Luna and Spitfire," Smolder said. "I want to get to the bottom of this!"

"Hey take it easy!" Gallus said. "If you cause a ruckus you're going to get banished too!"

"I'd like to see them try," Smolder said.

"Gee, that would be tough, wouldn't it?" Cozy said. "I mean, it's only a Princess of Equestria, the Captain of The Wonderbolts and The Leader of The Avengers, won't be any trouble at all."

"No need for the sarcasm, Cozy," Jubilee said. "Seriously Smolder, you need to dial it back."

"Not until I have answers!" Smolder said. "Who else was there when it happened!? I bet that punk Bobby Drake was there! Or maybe your punk partner Rumble! Was he there too!?"

"Rumble had nothing to do with what happened, I don't want you confronting him about this," Silverstream said. "There's a reason he opted not to tell you."

"Huh, so he gave up a chance to rub it in her face?" Gallus asked. "Surprised he could be so mature. You get an A plus for being a good partner, Silverstream."

"The best thing would be for Spider-Mane to come back and see if he can help," Sandbar said. "Or Professor Sparkle."

"Sandbar's right," Silverstream said. "Peter or Twilight can help, right now the best thing to do-"

"Captain Equestria's in town!" Came the voice of Pegasus Rainbow Harmony, getting their attention. "I saw Captain Equestria! Here's here! So is his team! Including Mr. Storm and Professor Applejack!"

"I gotta go," Silverstream said. "All of you stay here, I have a job to do!"

In the center of town, Team Cap is strolling through, keeping an eye on everything. All the ponies noticed them and seemed worried and confused, not sure what to make of this team.

"Looks like no one really trusts us," Babs said.

"Well we are 'traitors'," Taskmaster said.

"Hopefully we can avoid a fight, let's find Peter," Steve said.

As they went through town, they came face to face with Firestar and Silverstream, the two currently united against Team Cap.

"Mr. Stark, we have visual of Team Cap in Ponyville," Silverstream said.

"Copy," Tony said. "We'll send for back-up, but for now you'll get a little extra assist, try to avoid conflict though."

"Will do," Silverstream said, placing the radio away as Cap's team got closer.

"Captain..." Firestar greeted.

"Hello Firestar," Steve noticed the young Hippogriff, "Silverstream, you're here too?"

"Reinforcements are coming, I suggest you surrender," Silversteam said.

"Silverstream," Applejack stepped forward. "You know what could happen. Do you really want a fight to break out here? Ponies are still feeling the effects of the Pony of Shadows."

Stygian turned away with shame, Babs kindly patting his back.

"Professor, your sister misses you," Silverstream said. "I saw her this morning; she wants you to come home."

"It's true..." Apple Bloom said, the filly having made her presence known and currently making her way over with the rest of The Crusaders.

"Wow, word travels fast," Taskmaster said.

"Applejack, this is crazy, just come home," Apple Bloom said.

"Ah wish ah could, but it ain't gonna be that easy," Applejack said.

"Apple Bloom, how are our kids?" Remy asked.

"Safe at home," Apple Bloom said. "Big Mac and Cheerilee are watching over them."

"You have the option to see them, if you surrender," Firestar asked.

"And how do we know you won't just throw us in Canterlot Dungeon?" Applejack asked.

"It's still a better chance than what you're doing now," Firestar said.

"Look, we're not here to fight, we just want to speak with Peter," Steve said.

"He's not in town, he went to go look for you along with Twilight," Firestar said.

"He made a big speech about it and everything," Scootaloo said.

"Well that's a bust," Bucky said. "Now what?"

"Halt..." came a Patroller Robot, several surrounding Cap's team, all of them ready to fight.

"Now you surrender, it's over," Firestar said.

"We can take you," Taskmaster said.

"Tony, we are trying to avoid conflict," Lizard said.

"Well they ain't making it easy," Taskmaster said.

Moments later, a portal emerged next to Firestar, with Kamala stepping through, "Am I late?"

"Kamala?" Steve said.

"Oh, just in time," Kamala cleared her throat. "Halt evil doers"!

"Is she serious?" Sam asked.

"Kamala, what are you doing here?" Steve asked.

"I'm here to bring you in, you are in major violation of The Accords!" Kamala said. "If you don't cooperate, I'll have to use force."

"Kid, go home," Johnny said. "You're way out of your league."

"Hey, I'll have you know I took in the Terrigen Mist! The same mist that created The Inhumans!" Kamala said.

"Yeah, I know what the mist is," Johnny said.

"I'm probably as strong as Black Bolt, or stronger, so you better give up now," Kamala said.

"Kamala, this isn't a game," Steve said. "You never should have come to this world, you weren't ready. You still have a lot of growing to do."

"I'm totally ready, I got the seal of approval from Carol," Kamala said.

"Kamala, you're strong, but all the strength in the world doesn't mean anything without practice or experience," Steve said. "Don't get overconfident, choose your battles carefully, that's part of being a hero."

"I am choosing carefully, I know the perfect way to bring you down, it's like a game of chess," Kamala said, readying a blow. "Take out the King!"

She threw a punch but Steve effortlessly blocked it with his now fixed shield. "Technically you corner the King."

"Don't talk down to me!" Kamala went for another punch but Steve countered each blow. She tried rushing at him but he ducked and elbowed her stomach, knocking her back.

"That overzelous girl really started a fight?" Firestar muttered to herself.

"Well I respect her tenacity," Silverstream said.

"Kamala, you have potential to be great, but if you act this reckless, you'll get killed against an actual villain," Steve said.

Kamala stood up, turning to her allies, "You could help me at any time!"

"Guess we don't have a choice, but Kamala had a point with the chess thing, we just gotta stop Cap and the others might lose morale," Firestar said. "Let's try to take this fight out of the village, we can reduce potential harm."

"I'll follow your lead," Silverstream said. Suddenly the ground started to shake, much to Silverstream's concern, "What's that?"

"Something is coming," Hercules said.

Stepping into view from beyond the houses was an Ursa Minor, with Rumble and Mayday riding on its back.

"Are you ready to Rumble!?" the arrogant stallion asked.

"What in the freaking world!?" Taskmaster shouted.

"That's the Ursa Minor!" Spike shouted. "Peter and Twilight took it in as a pet!"

"The hell kind of pet is that!?" Taskmaster shouted.

Ursa Minor stepped before Team Cap, Rumble looking down from his head, "How do you like that, huh? You may have an army, but I have a space bear."

"Wow, he's really lost it," Felicia said.

"Are you out of your mind Rumble!?" Johnny shouted. "And why is Mayday with you!?"

"Franklin better not be up there!" Susan said.

"No, he's back home with Aunt Trixie, Miss Glimmer and Autumn Blaze," Mayday said.

"I got this from here, go by down to Apple Bloom," Rumble said, gesturing to his speechless girlfriend.

"Kick their butts, and bring my aunt and uncle home," Mayday said, flying down to Apple Bloom. "I'm back!"

"Huh?" Apple Bloom looked down to the girl, then back up to Rumble, still unable to fully process this.

"Mayday, you are so going to be grounded for this!" Spike called.

"Sorry Uncle Spike, but I need to bring you home, otherwise Hope will be sad," Mayday said.

"Rumble, did you turn her against us!?" Janet asked.

"No way!" Rumble said.

"Exactly, this was all my idea!" Mayday said. "I will save the world like daddy does!"

"And like her awesome big brother," Rumble said, gesturing to himself.

"From one stupid kid to another," Dwayne lamented.

"Rumble! Are you out your dang mind!?" Apple Bloom shouted. "You get off that Ursa Minor and tell it to march back home! Don't make me come up there!"

"Chill babe, I'm doing this to bring your sister home," Rumble said. "Now, Ursa, try not to hurt Applejack, Remy, Spike or Janet. Anyone else is fair game."

"Marko..." Taskmaster said.

"Yeah, I'm on it," Sandman transformed into a giant sand creature to face off against The Ursa Minor. "Last chance kid, take a hike."

"Never!" Rumble said. "Attack Ursa!"

Ursa swiped at Sandman, the attack doing nothing since it phased through the meta human. "Wow, that barely did anything."

"Try again Ursa, remember this guy used to hurt Peter!" Rumble said.

Ursa Minor unleashed more attacks, but Sandman actually blocked and fought back, punching the giant bear in the face, stumbling it back.

Johnny flew over and assisted with a fire blast to its face, the force knocking Rumble off and landing on a nearby roof as Ursa stepped back and accidentally crushed a house.

"Tell me nopony was in there..." Applejack worriedly stated.

"My house!" Came the voice of Moon Shine.

"Oh good...ah mean...sorry about yer house!" Applejack said.

Johnny then got knocked through the window of another house, annoying the pony inside. "Oh come on!"

"Sorry Cherry Berry," Johnny said, flying out.

Hercules jumped up and punched the Ursa, stumbling it back some more, crushing some other houses as the ponies ran for cover.

"Hey easy! Take it out the village before someone gets hurt!" Steve warned.

"This town has good insurance, right?" Taskmaster asked.

"It's actually pretty top notch," Applejack said. "Doesn't make things any less annoying fer the townsfolk."

Ursa ran back and leapt into the air, trying to land on Cap's team and everyone ducking out the way, the shockwave sending some nearby ponies flying and damaging some windows.

"This is a disaster," Steve said. "Come on, let's try to lead it out of town."

"Hold it!" Bon Bon shouted. "Steve Rogers, I'm taking you in!"

"Is now REALLY a good time for that!?" Steve shouted in annoyance, then suddenly had to dodge a slam from Ursa's claw, Bon Bon doing the same.

Hercules grabbed it's back foot and began swinging the giant creature around in circles, sending the beast flying out of the village and back into the Everfree Forest.

"Ursa!" Mayday shouted, then glared at Hercules. "You big meanie!"

"Forgive me," Hercules said.

Rumble groaned in annoyance as he stepped into town, "Come on, that should have worked."

"Rumble!" Apple Bloom stomped over to the boy. "You are INSANE! Why would you bring an Ursa Minor into town like that!?"

"To stop Cap and bring your sister back my sweet little Apple Pie?" Rumble said.

"Don't you try that smooth talk with me, mister," Apple Bloom said.

"But I can't help, you're so sweet," Rumble said. "Even when you're mad you're as graceful as a thundering storm cloud."

"Huh!?" Apple Bloom said. "What kind of simile was that?"

"The type that says 'I love you'," Rumble said, earning a blush from his girlfriend.

"Dang it! Stop sweet talking me! I'm trying to be mad at ya!" Apple Bloom said. "Rumble, ah get you were trying to help but you dang near made everything worse! This is why some ponies probably don't care much fer The Accords, you could have done to this town what previous villains had done! Y'all are on the path of becoming like the villains you promised to protect us from!"

Firestar had overheard, the girl surprised to hear such a comment, "Us? The villains? But...that's impossible."

"Is it?" Johnny said. "If The Accords were so great, why didn't Cap like them? Surely you're not doubting his judge of character. The same man who lives, breathes and fights for Freedom."

"Ignore him! He's just trying to get in your head!" Bon Bon shouted, then spoke into a radio. "Tony, Rumble tried using an unorthodox method to stop Cap but it failed, you gotta get over here fast!"

"Someone else is coming," Tony reluctantly said.

Within moments, another portal opened, this time it was Carol and Cadance.

"Well look what we have here, future residents of Tartarus," Carol said. "I'm done waiting in the shadows, I'm bringing you all in!"

"Carol!" Applejack shouted. "This is all yer fault!"

The farmer mare charged in to attack but Carol effortless hit an uppercut to knock her out, startling Remy.

"Applejack!" Remy angrily grabbed his cards. "You just crossed the line!"

Carol quickly appeared behind Remy and knocked him out as well, then punched out an oncoming Lizard. "Anyone else?"

Sugar Belle tried to sneak up from behind, but Carol had blocked a magic blast and zapped Sugar Belle against a wall. The mare struggled to stand as Carol menacingly approached her.

"Don't you hurt her!" Bucky shouted, running over to punch Carol in the face. That stunned her momentarily, allowing Bucky to punch her again, but after a third attempted, she grabbed his arm and punched him hard in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

Hercules rushed over to punch Carol, the woman blocking it, but nearly losing her balance. Hercules pushed harder and threw another punch that Carol blocked, both fighting for control. The two struggled to take the advantage, Carol doing her best to hold Hercules back while he pushed harder, the struggle creating a small Earthquake in the area as Hercules eventually headbutted Carol, nearly knocking her down.

Carol returned the favor, trying to knock Hercules out. She went for a couple more, but took one more blow to her head to finally knock her back. As he went to attack, Cadance grabbed Hercules with her magic and flung him off.

"I got you Carol," Cadance said. "Let's put an end to this."

"Aunt Cadance!" Mayday called. "Bring Uncle Spike and Aunt Janet back!"

"I'll do what I can, but consequences must be dealt for everyone opposed to The Accords," Cadance said.

"Great, now Cadance is corrupted," Johnny said, ready to fight.

Cadance sent out a blast to Johnny, knocking him back. Susan tried to trap her with her forcefield but Cadance had teleported out and zapped Susan down. She then turned her attention to Steve, looking ready for a fight.

"Cadance, don't," Steve said, readying his shield for a reluctant fight. "Whatever Carol told you was a lie! You're better than this!"

"Sorry, I have a future to think about, especially for the sake of my daughter!" Cadance sent a blast at Steve, one that got blocked by a forcefield. "Huh? Cadance looked to see if it was Susan, but she was still recovering from her own attack. "Wait, what happened?"

"Cadance..." Came the voice of her aunt, the returning Princess Celestia, a presence that surprised everyone present in the battlefield.

"Celestia..." Steve said in awe.

"Auntie!?" Cadance asked.

"You are misguided, you fell for The Accords, and those behind it," Celestia said. "I am no longer watching from the shadows! I am going to take my country back! No matter who I have to fight!"

"You would turn against your sister again?" Carol said, making her presence known. "You really do have a thirst for power."

"It's amazing what hypocrisy is born from these Accords," Celestia said. "Everyone gather!"

"Cadance, grab a few," Carol said, Cadance obliging and using her magic to pick up Applejack, Remy, Lizard and Bucky.

"I'll save them!" Dwayne said, about to skateboard in but took a punch from Carol, knocking him toward Cadance. Matt tried to attack but he got knocked back toward Johnny, who was quick to grab him and fly toward Celestia.

"Some of them are still in danger," Felicia pointed out.

Celestia had to think of something, but if she wasn't careful, she could fail to save her newfound allies.

Surprisingly to her, Firestar had sent a blast to Cadance, trying to knock the captives free, "I'll save you all!"

"Stupid girl!" Carol flew in and punched Firestar out cold.

"Angel!" Johnny shouted in worry.

"Celestia, we have to go!" Sam said once mostly everyone was in position.

"Our allies," Celestia said.

"I don't want to leave them," Sam said as Sugar Belle limped back to the group but if we get captured too, we won't free them!"

Reluctantly, Celestia had teleported away with many of her allies, leaving their enemies behind with a few unfortunate captives.

"They got away," Bon Bon said.

"No matter, we have who we need," Carol said, gesturing to the captured Applejack, Remy, Lizard, Dwayne, Bucky and Angel. "Send them to Canterlot, have a Dungeon ready, they'll find themselves in Tartarus really soon."

"Um, excuse me," Rumble said, getting her attention. "Yeah see, I promised my girlfriend to bring back her sister and brother-in-law, so any chance you can clear things up for Applejack and Gambit, so they can go back home?"

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep, now you're responsible for your girlfriend's pain," Carol said, Apple Bloom overhearing this, her heart sinking.

"But, you see, Applejack's important to Equestria, you know The Elements of Harmony, don't you?" Rumble asked.

"Those things are no longer needed, not with us around," Carol said. "Now, I suggest you run along and get ready. Cap's team is heading for Canterlot next, I expect you to help bring the rest of them down."

"Lady!" Apple Bloom shouted, tearfully running over. "Please, just give me back mah sister, I'll do anything! You want pie? Or pastries? Anything at all!?"

"I want you to get out my face," Carol said.

"Come on! You're gonna leave my nephew and niece without their parents!" Apple Bloom said, grabbing Carol's shirt. "Don't you have a heart!? You can't just-"

"Move!" Carol knocked Apple Bloom aside, this being the last straw for Rumble.

"Hey you!" Rumble shouted, getting in her face. "Do NOT hurt my girlfriend! I don't give a damn who you are! You ever do that again-"

Carol punched Rumble hard in the stomach, leaving him gasping for breath as Apple Bloom scurried over to him.

"Rumble!" Apple Bloom looked up at Carol with anger in her eyes. "What kind of hero are you?"

"I do what I must, keep your boyfriend in line or next time, he's fired," Carol said.

"Excuse me," Silverstream said, getting up and close to Carol. "You know attacking a civilian is not a proper code of conduct. Especially ones that are pregnant."

"You get out my face, or so help me, I will make sure the Hippogriffs end up just like the Dragons," Carol said. "Hell, I might consider all non-ponies a threat to Equestria, that might be terrible for your friends."

"You won't get away with that," Silverstream said.

Carol looked furious, almost as if she were gonna strike when Kurt teleported nearby, "That won't be wise."

Carol turned her attention to the mutant, "Huh, what a surprise, what's with the new look?"

"I got tired of hiding who I was," Kurt said. "Seems like I'm not the only one who's showing their true self however."

"I'd watch it if I were you, I mean, a Changeling, you're just one step away from being just like your mother," Carol said. "Or just like a Skrull, a cunning shapeshifter whose loyalties are as reliable as their appearance."

"Does judging me make you feel better about yourself?" Kurt asked. "Is this what makes you feel strong? To feel like you can kick others around? You're no hero, you are a bully, and I am very disappointed in you."

"Aren't you supposed to forgive and forget?" Carol asked.

"The Lord Almighty is capable of such a feat, but even I have my limits," Kurt said. "If you are done here, then I suggest you leave. You are not welcome in this town."

"Pfft, like I care, in the end, I still run the show," Carol said. "Cadance, Kamala, Sweetie Drops, we're off."

Cadance opened a portal, bringing all the girls through, leaving everyone else behind.

Many of the remaining ponies looked in awe and disgust, especially the Crusaders.

"Wow, what a bitch," Scootaloo said, then remembered who was near. "Sorry Kurt."

"I will not fault you, it's alright to feel angry, that is your right as a living creature," Kurt said.

"I can't believe she hurt Rumble," Sweetie Belle said.

"And Apple Bloom, so uncouth," Diamond Tiara said.

Mayday angrily huffed, "I hate that mare. If Tony Stark and Spitfire are anything like that, then I hate them too."

Silverstream walked over to check on Rumble, making sure he didn't suffer any internal injuries, "This was all a mistake...I never should have pledged my loyalty to The Accords."

"It's not too late," Apple Bloom said. "Find Cap, find Celestia, help them fight back."

"Not...by...yourself," Rumble said, trying to stand. "Carol can't be trusted, and it sounds like neither can Tony Stark, Luna or Spitfire. If they can do something like this to Applejack, then who knows what else they can do to innocent ponies. You heard what she said about your friends, she shouldn't drag them into this, or any of their kind, they had nothing to do with any of this. I certainly won't let anything happen to you either. You and I stay together."

"Right, I am your Wing Griff after all," Silverstream said.

"More than that, you're my friend," Rumble said.

"Wow, I can't believe this," Gallus said, making his way over with his friends. "You've gotten Humble, Rumble."

"See, it's catchy," Silverstream said.

"Don't..." Rumble said, then turned to Gallus. "Why are you here?"

"Yeah, I told you to stay behind," Silverstream said.

"True, but we got worried," Gallus said. "Glad we came, to hear that Rumble actually cares about us is heartwarming."

"Don't get me wrong! I still don't like any of you!" Rumble said. "I'm just being objective."

"We appreciate that, you're a nice boy, Rumble," Ocellus said.

"Don't compliment me!" Rumble said.

"Fine, you're a punk loser," Gallus said, earning a glare from Rumble, which he smirked off at. "You said not to compliment you, Tumble."

"I hate you..." Rumble said.

"Rumble and I are going to find Cap, the rest of you please stay here and don't get into any trouble," Silverstream said.

"Apple Bloom, be safe," Rumble said.

"Ah will," Apple Bloom said. She then brought Rumble in for a passionate kiss, one that melted Rumble almost immediately. "Love you too, by the way.”

A happy Rumble then flew off with Silverstream, leaving their friends behind.

"That's the nicest I've seen Rumble," Sandbar said.

"Isn't it sweet?" Cozy Glow said, fluttering near Sandbar. "We could be like that."

"Whatever you say, Cozy,” Sandbar said.

"Once again, Apple Bloom is so lucky," Sweetie Belle said. "I’d swap with her."

"Totally."

"That'd be amazing."

"I'm down with that."

"I'd swap with Rumble."

Apple Bloom raised her eyebrow, "Wait, who said that?"

Scootaloo physically denied it, Silver Spoon looked confused, Dinky was giggling to herself, and Diamond Tiara looked away, seemingly uninterested.

"Alright, you figure that out Apple Bloom, maybe I should make a trip to Canterlot, see if I can talk sense into Rarity and Bobby," Sweetie Belle said.

"You shouldn't go alone," Ocellus said.

"I'll be fine," Sweetie Belle said.

"If you want, I can come too," Smolder said, sheepishly twiddling her claws. "Mostly to tear into Tony Stark and Luna."

"We can all go," Scootaloo said.

"Uh, Mayday..." Sweetie Belle said, gesturing to the filly, who was surprisingly quiet, but clearly in her own thoughts, likely processing what she had seen. "Look, Smolder can come if she wants, I'd rather not bring a large group though."

"How about I come too, just in case things go wrong," Ocellus said.

"Just please be careful, ah don't want y'all getting hurt," Apple Bloom said.

"I'll keep Sweetie Belle safe," Smolder said.

"That's sweet of you Smolder, but I can take care of myself," Sweetie Belle said.

"I'll still try," Smolder said. "So will Ocellus."

"Is this alright with you, Kurt?" Ocellus asked.

Kurt nodded his head, "Yes, just promise you'll be responsible."

"We will," Ocellus said. "Come on girls."

As the three left, Kurt turned his attention to everyone, "Let us go home for now."

Everyone began to leave, Apple Bloom trotting toward Mayday, rubbing her mane, "You alright sweetheart?"

"I'm fine, just confused," Mayday said. "Can we go check on Ursa?"

"It's too dangerous right now, we'll ask Trixie when we get home, alright sweetie?" Apple Bloom said.

"Alright auntie," Mayday said.

Apple Bloom's eyes widened, "Auntie?"

"Uh...I meant, Apple Bloom," Mayday said. "That sounds nothing alike! Ugh, for a genius you can be so dumb, Mayday!"

"Alright then...well let's go," Apple Bloom asked. She heard of course knew Mayday covered it up, but she was still happy to be referred to as 'auntie', to Apple Bloom, it meant forming a closer bond with the daughter of a pony she admired a lot.

It wasn't much longer that Peter and Twilight had finally arrived in Ponyville, noticing the state of the town.

"What in the world?" Peter said.

"Come on, let's check it out," Twilight said.

Not too far behind, the ashamed duo of Deadpool and Pinkie Pie had arrived back in Ponyville.

"Can't believe Logan got away, so much for proving myself," Deadpool said.

"Don't worry, there's still a chance," Pinkie Pie said. "Let's just rest up at home for now, we'll try again later."

"Uh, something happened here," Deadpool said, noticing some destroyed buildings. "Think it was Cap?"

"One way to find out, let's ask around," Pinkie said.


It was also around this point that Logan, Fluttershy and Laura had arrived in Las Pegasus, looking around for any of the heroes.

"Any sign of them?" Fluttershy asked.

Logan tried tracking their scent, "They were here, but they left."

"Where could they have gone?" Fluttershy asked.

"Hold on," Logan sniffed again, "They weren't alone. Rainbow Dash was here, so was Gilda and Scott Lang. But...I'm also picking up Black Widow and Hawkeye."

"Something might have happened, let's check it out," Laura said.


Then in Canterlot, Bobby's team had arrived and were waiting for Cap, the ice user looking ready to end this.

"The moment we find Cap, we strike hard, no holding back," Bobby said. "He's not getting away again."

"Got that right," Fleetfoot said. "No one makes a fool out of us."

"Let's stand guard," She-Hulk said. "From the sounds of things, Cap was just in Ponyville, it may not be long before he comes here."

"It won't," Carol said, getting their attention. "But don't worry, we captured some of his allies, including Applejack, Gambit and The Winter Solider."

"Applejack's been captured?" Rarity asked. "What's going to happen to her?"

"Not your concern right now, just be ready to fight," Carol said, then found herself ducking Coco. "What are you doing in that suit!?"

"Mr. Stark thought I could be of help since he needs allies," Coco said. "He's asking me to control the suit, but it's too hard!"

"Oh woman up," Carol said. "If you're that confused ask Tony questions, though I'm not sure why he got some random civilian like you when he has me."

"I remember her being so much nicer," Bobby said.

"I don't," Rarity said.

"Be warned, Celestia is back, and on Cap's side," Carol said. "Something Luna is quite aware of."

"Oh boy," Bobby said. "Be ready team."

Meanwhile Angel Wings seemed distraught by something, which Cloudchaser noticed, "You alright, Angel?"

"I was thinking about Johnny Storm, he's a nice guy, isn't he?" Angel Wings asked.

"Well, technically, he is," Cloudchaser said.

"Why is he being treated like a villain?" Angel Wings asked. "Why are any of them? I don't know Captain Equestria well, but isn't he one of the major good guys? What's happening?"

"I'm not sure, I wish I knew," Cloudchaser said. "Look, let's just stick it out for now."

"Alright..." Angel Wings said, then noticing two more ponies arrive. "Isn't that your friend?"

Cloudchaser looked ahead, "Thunderlane? And Lightning Dust?"

"Hey Cloudchaser, room for one more?" Thunderlane asked.

"Sup?" Lightning Dust said.

"Wow, this just got more interesting," Cloudchaser said.


Lastly, in the town of Asgard, a somber looking Thor was sitting alone on the roof of a building. Things were not going well for him, and he was losing a bit of hope. But he had to stay strong, if to combat the looming menace.

Suddenly an image flashed through his mind, the dread of his brother's arrival was looming.

"Thor," Came the voice of Valkyrie, the woman riding in on her Pegasus. "It's almost time."

"How much longer?" Thor asked.

"I'd give it a day," Valkyrie said. "If you are going to call that Saiyan, now would be the time to do it."

Thor hated relying on help, but with so many unknown threats, he had no choice, plus he knew Goku was eager and willing to help, and in a way, respected Goku's warrior spirit, making him perfect to fight alongside Asgard.


Goku, who was still in Capcom, overseeing Sunset Shimmer's training with Cammy White alongside Guile and Carlos, had been altered to by the Angel of Universe Seven.

"Goku, Thor is calling," Whis said. "It might be time."

"Thor!?" Goku shouted in excitement, getting the attention of Sunset Shimmer and Cammy.

"What's happening?" Sunset asked.

"I think Ragnarök is coming!" Goku said. "We should let Chun-Li know!"

"Ryu and Cloud will want to know too," Guile said.

"I'll call Dante and Chris," Carlos said.

"Oh dear, I hope my cube can fit everyone," Whis said.

"Don't worry about that, sir," Sunset said, leaping onto the stands. "Just bring who you can, I'll contact Doctor Strange and see if he can help, I have a few ideas myself that I can't wait to try out, especially if we get into a bind."

"Very well, let us prepare for departure," Whis said.

Two battles loomed, the fate of several words lay in the balance, The Last Fight for The Accords and the Battle for Asgard were upon them. Soon it would come to an end.