• Published 3rd Apr 2021
  • 1,653 Views, 29 Comments

The Parental Life Of Spike & Apple Bloom - Spikemaster105



Spike & Apple Bloom do their best to be parents to their son Ruby, watch them try to get use to parenthood that involves waking up in the middle of the night to make a bottle or changing a diaper.

  • ...
3
 29
 1,653

A New Chapter In Life

Almost two weeks has passed, Spike already got a D.N.A test just incase and he is 100% the father, today is the day that his son arrives and he is nervous, Apple Bloom is there too.

His folks noticed this, "It's ok, was nervous myself when your brother was born", his father patted his shoulder.

Minutes later they saw a car park on the curve, the same woman from before exited the vehicle, then made her way to the back seat on the passengers side.

She unbuckled a baby car seat that has a baby in it, he has green hair like his father and wearing blue clothes.

She walked up to them looking down at the baby, "I like you to meet your family", he gave him to his grandmother, then walked back to her car to get his clothes.

She came back with a small suit case and handed it to Night Light along with small paper work that had the babys birth certificate.

"His name is Ruby Sparkle, anyways since my job here is done, I'll be on my way", she walked back to her car, then drove off.

The Sparkle family walked back in their home with their new addition to the family, the baby stared at the two teens and the two adults.

Velvet took him out of the car seat, "Hi there, I'm your grandma and this is your grandpa", she is carry him now.

Then hand him to her son, "I'm your daddy Spike and this is your mommy Apple Bloom", the baby stared at the two.

Then smiled hugging him, the apple farming teen took him in her arms causing him to lean his head on her chest and hug her, she is a mother now and hope she can be a great one too.

After awhile the rest of the family showed up, "Ruby...they are your auntie Cadence, uncle Shining Armor, cousin Flurry Heart, auntie Twilight, uncle Flash and your other cousin Stella".

"Your great cousin Thorax and his girlfriend Silver Spoon, your great auntie's Chrysalise Celestia Luna and great uncle Discord", Spike finished introducing the family.

"And don't worry, you'll meet your great grandma uncle and auntie later", the teen girl told her son.

Then a thought came to mind, "Hey Spike, do you mind if we give a middle name", she asked.

He nodded, "Sure, what name you have in mind?"

"Apple".

"So Ruby Apple Sparkle", she nodded.

"I like it, it's official", she thanked him giving him a kiss and hug.

After awhile, "Wanna show him around town Apple Bloom?", she nodded.

Then he headed upstairs, seconds later he came back down with a black stroller, they strapped him in after fixing Ruby a bottle.

"Don't forget about the diaper bag", Velvet told them.

"Oh yeah", then the teen girl headed to her son's new room.

As Apple Bloom is upstairs, "Never leave without the bag when you take Ruby for a walk, also make sure it has clean diapers, his bottle and his milk formula".

Twilight and the rest of the women nodded, "Done that once with Thorax", the pregnant woman explained.

That shocked her son turning to her, "Seriously mom".

"It was a mistake that only happened once", she explained giving him a hug, he became embarrassed when she kissed his cheek.

"Mom, Silver Spoon is watching", he whined with a red face seeing his girlfriend giggle.

The two were gonna take their son on a stroll, but Cadence stopped them, "Before you go, how about you two take a family picture with Ruby", they thought about it and nodded putting on a smile.

Many minutes later the teenage couple and their son are walking around town, they were showing him the shopes and stores.

"And that's the Ice Cream shop where me and daddy go for our date's", she playful told the baby giving her smiling boyfriend a kiss making him nod.

When they came across a game store, they headed inside and saw their gamer friend paying for something, they walked up to him.

"Hey Button Mash", the gamer turned to them, then saw the baby drinking a bottle.

"Is that him?", the gamer asked.

His friend nodded, "Ruby, meet Button Mash", he introduced his son to his friend.

"Hey there little guy", the baby just continued to drink his bottle.

The teen went back to the counter and the clerk gave him his receipt, "What did you buy?", Spike asked.

"I Pre-Ordered Resident Evil Village", that surprised the teen.

"Wait you can Pre-Order it now", his friend nodded.

Then he went up to the clerk, "I like to Pre-Order Resident Evil Village also", the man nodded and started typing on the computer as the teen got his wallet out.

Apple Bloom was looking at some Nintendo Switch game's, she never noticed her baby staring at a Mario plushy, then dropped his bottle and reached out for the stuffed figure.

This got the apple farmers attention, she smiled, "You want that plushy?", all her son did was reached out for it trying to grab it as she picked up the bottle.

"Spike?"

The teen turned to his girlfriend, he saw her grab a hold of a Mario plushy and toss him it, he caught it confused.

"What's this for?"

"Ruby wants it", she told him.

"Oh", then he started paying for it also, when the transaction is done, he walked over to his son giving him the plushy, the baby took it hugging the plush.

Then thought of something since he has a small family now, he ran back in the store confusing his girlfriend.

Seconds later he came back out with a large paper, "What's that for?"

"An Application to work there, wanna be able to support you and Ruby", he gave her a kiss making her smile.

An hour later of walking around and showing their son the shops and stores, the couple are eating some Ice Cream.

"Hey Spike, can we go to my place so my family can meet him?, he nodded, then they started walking again.

Many minutes later they arrived at the farm house, they headed inside as Apple Bloom called out, "Granny Big Mac and Applejack, will you come to the living room".

Seconds later the three adults walked in the big room, then saw the baby becoming confused, "Is that him?", her big sister asked.

The teens nodded, then turned their attention to their baby, "Ruby, this is your great grandma Granny Smith, uncle Big Mac and auntie Applejack".

Then noticed two people missing, "Where's Cheerilee and Apple Fritter?"

"She took her with her to put flowers on her parents grave".

"Oh".

Seconds of silence, "Well it's nice to have another great grandchild, welcome to the family dear", the elderly lady told the baby as he just stared at her.

The young adult smiled also, "Nice to meet you sugarcube", AJ told her nephew.

"Apple Bloom, you sure you're ready to be a ma?", her big brother asked.

She nodded, "Of course I am, besides how hard could it be being a parent....what's the worse that can happen".

Her big brother sighed, "Ok then, but as long you know how to take responsibility of being a parent", he put on a smile looking down at the baby that's looking up at him like he's a giant.

"Welcome to the family nephew, when you get much older I'll teach you a few things", he playfully told him.

"I'm gonna spend the night with Spike tonight", her family nodded in understanding.

Hour's later it is dark and time for bed, the baby is asleep as the two teens are getting in bed ready to sleep, "Night Spike, love you", she gave him a kiss.

"Love you too Bloom", then they closed their eyes to sleep.

Several hour's later they stired and tiredly woke up to crying from the other room, "Ruby's awake", the male teen mumbled.

His girlfriend slowly got up and walked out, then walked in her sons bedroom, she saw him crying in the crib so she picked him up.

"Shhhh, it's ok...mommys here", then felt that his diaper is wet and realise he needs a clean one, she laid him back down and started taking his Pajamas off.

Seconds later she finished putting a clean diaper on him, then yawned picking him back up and started to get him to fall asleep again.

"So this is life of being a mother....hope it won't get any difficult then this", she thought to herself gently rocking him in her arms.