• Published 3rd Apr 2021
  • 1,653 Views, 29 Comments

The Parental Life Of Spike & Apple Bloom - Spikemaster105



Spike & Apple Bloom do their best to be parents to their son Ruby, watch them try to get use to parenthood that involves waking up in the middle of the night to make a bottle or changing a diaper.

  • ...
3
 29
 1,653

Chapter 3

The morning the teenage couple woke up late again, "Morning Spike", his girlfriend gave him a kiss.

"You know, being parents is harder then we thought", Bloom explained causing her boyfriend to agree with her.

"But it's worth it cause he's our son", he said making his girlfriends agree.

After awhile when they are ready for the day, Apple Bloom is feeding Ruby some apple and blueberry baby food.

He is eating it, there is some on his bib and around his mouth, "You like this food don't you", the teen playfully spoke, Ruby clapped his tiny hands happily and continued to eat.

"After this, I'm gonna go take you to see your other grandpa and grandma".

Many minutes later the teen girl is pushing the stroller with Ruby in it, they turned and entered the town Cemetery, they started heading towards the office.

After while Apple Bloom stopped at a large grave slab that has two names on it, it read Bright Mac and Pear Butter, beloved parents son and daughter, husband and wife.

Bloom took her son out of the stroller, she sat down in front of the grave and gently sat him down between her legs.

She smiled sadly at the grave, "Hi ma....pa, I like you to meet your grandson Ruby, and Ruby....they are your grandparents", the baby looked up at his mother, then at the grave".

She was gonna say that they died in a car crash because a drunk driver drove on the wrong side of the road, but he is too young to know that.

"They were farmer's like me and your uncle Big Mac, auntie Applejack and great grandma Apple Smith".

She smiled, "One day you'll be part of that too".

"And I want you to know that mommy loves you very much", she kissed his head.

After awhile she is placing him back on the stroller, she felt a gust of wind and voices whisper, "We're very proud of you, be a wonderful mother".

She smiled sadly and wriped away a tear, the baby stared up at his mother wondering what is wrong, then held his little arms up to her.

She picked him back up and they shared a hug, it is a mother and baby moment as she held him close, then she kissed his cheek.

After awhile with Twilight in her home reading a book and looking after her daughter, she is thinking about her nephew brother and his girlfriend.

She also knows hard it's gonna be for them to be parents, she then decided to talk to her fiance about it when he gets back from work.

She started thinking about when she wanted to have her wedding, after awhile she heard knocking, she opened the door and saw that it is Apple Bloom with Ruby.

The young adult let her in, "Hey Apple Bloom".

"Howdy Twilight, just dropped by to see if Ruby would like to play with Stella".

"That would be nice for them to get along", the bookworm let her in.

Seconds later Stella and Ruby were sitting and playing in a small play area, Bloom finished texting her boyfriend letting him know she's at his sisters place.

As their babys play, they started talking, "So when is the wedding?", the apple farming teen asked.

"Don't know, but we will have it soon", the young adult told her.

"Hey Apple Bloom, what caused you to fall in love with my brother?"

The teen started thinking, "Well, I love your brother because he's been there for me even though he was Diamond Tiara's boyfriend when we meet I thought he was cute", she explained.

"Well I hope one day you will be family", that caused Apple Bloom to blush and smile at the thought of her boyfriend proposing to her.

"What about you, what caused you and Flash to fall in love", the young adult smiled and started explaining how her and her fiance fell in love.

With Spike hanging out with Rumble, Thorax and Button Mash, their girlfriends are doing there own thing spending time together.

"So what's it like being a dad?", the gamer asked.

"It's a struggle I tell you that, nothing smells worse then a dirty diaper, having to get up in the middle of the night to change it...or make a fresh bottle".

"Regardless of everything, me and Bloom love Ruby with all our hearts".

"You know, Silver asked me if one day me and her will be parents", his friends and cousin turned to him.

"She asked you that", he nodded.

"I love her, but I rather wait till after we get married then we'll have a baby", his friends nodded at that.

Then they turned their attention back to Spike, "What about you?"

He became confused, "What about me".

"Will Ruby get a baby brother or sister in the future?", Button asked.

"Maybe, if we can handle the responsibility of being parents now", he told them.

Seconds later, "You guy's wanna go to the Arcade", they nodded and started heading there.

With Apple Bloom and Twilight again, "So it's extremely painful giving birth".

The young adult nodded, "You be surprised of the pain I went through giving birth to Stella, it's like nothing you ever experienced", she told her.

"Whoa", she started wondering if it'll be painful for her when she gives birth in the future.

Then she gave a blush of embarrassment, "W-What about breast feeding?"

The bookworm smiled, "From what I read about in books and learned in parenting classes, it's a great way to bond with your baby".

"So breast feeding helps you become closer to your baby", the young adult nodded, they continued to spend time with each other as their babys continued to play.

Hour's later when it is dark Bloom and Spike are home, the teenage apple farmer is upstairs getting ready to put Ruby asleep.

She remembered what Twilight told her and wants to become closer with her baby, then she looked at the door and closed it, then she gently placed him down in his crib and took her shirt off.

Seconds later Velvet is walking upstairs ready for bed, she yawned and when she passed her grandsons room, she can barely hear her son's girlfriend talking.

"Good boy Ruby".

She became confused and opened the door, she poked her head inside and there she saw Apple Bloom in her bra holding Ruby close.

She walked in the room and closed the door causing the teen to quickly turn around, her future mother in law saw what she is doing now.

"Why are you breast feeding him?"

The teen became embarrassed and moved her son away from her breast, after putting him back in his crib she pulled her left bra cup up and put her shirt back on.

"Care to explain", the woman crossed her arms.

"Twilight told me that breast feeding your baby helps with bonding", she explained.

"Oh....well I understand that because I breast feed three babys, but you can't bond with him like that", she told her.

She became confused, "How come?"

"Because milk won't come out of your breast, you have not given birth to a baby yet".

"Oh....so if he was my birth child, I'll be able to bond with him like that", the woman nodded.

The teen became embarrassed even more, "I can't believe I did that".

"It's ok, it's understandable", they smiled.

Hour's later the two teens were asleep, then they stired when they can barely hear their son crying, Apple Bloom got up and yawned, then groggly walked out the room.

She walked in her sons room and turned the light on, after her eyes adjusted to the light she saw that his bottle is half empty.

She gently picked him up and felt a soft wet spot, she layed him down and started undressing him to get him in a fresh clean diaper.