• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 2,401 Views, 59 Comments

Her Favorite Mailmare - luigilink32



Rainbow Dash has had a crush on Derpy for awhile, but doesn't get a chance to show her- until today

  • ...
3
 59
 2,401

Chapter 4

Rainbow tossed and turned in her bed. She couldn't sleep, oh no, not with this much excitement. She couldn't get her mind off of Derpy- she kept thinking about her. She thought about her mane...her tail...her eyes...her nose...her rear...her curves...she wanted every inch of the grey mare. And soon she would be hers- all hers, and nopony else's , just the thought of that turned her on.

She should've just stayed with Derpy for the night. They wouldn't have been sleeping anyways, even if they weren't doing it. She wondered if Derpy was thinking about her too. It was likely. Oh, she wanted nothing more right now than to just wrap her up and snuggle her to death.
Well not to death- that would suck if she did that accidentally. Then she would kiss her neck...

Dash yawned. She was falling asleep. She didn't want to- there was too much to think about, and likely her dreams would take her off onto some unrelated, boring topic like what she was going to eat for breakfast.
It tended to do that. Oh damn it- she knew what she wanted for breakfast. A full order of Ditzy Doo, with a side of muffins. And it would be so sweet and satisfying- just the thing she had been craving for, for so long.

She realized her wings were as stiff as steel. She didn't care. In fact, it was kind of liberating. Just the likelihood that Derpy would find it cute rushed her pulse. She sighed dreamily and clutched her sheets, giggling erratically and snorted, as though she was again a mindless infatuated high school mare. Dash just wished it would be morning so she could go see her again.

She wondered if they would have cute nicknames for each other. Maybe something like, "Dashie Waashie" and "Derpy Werpy". She chuckled.
They were pretty generic, but she could care less. She would let Derpy call her anything she wanted if it meant spending more time with her.
She couldn't take it. She had to. It was the perfect time. She couldn't sleep, no one was around, and her thoughts were filled to the brim with her favorite mailmare. She slowly reached under the covers and...

...pulled out a tan box. She opened the lid, and inside was...

...assorted pictures of Derpy, some letters addressed to Dash, and some unfinished confessions to her. There were also a few splinters of wood she had gathered from the time they fell through the floor, and she had realized how she felt about the grey mare.
She sighed. She loved looking through her "Stalker Box". Though now that it was unnecessary, she still wanted to keep it. Maybe she could put pictures of them together and simply call it her "Love Box".

She facehoofed.
"That's what she said..." she giggled again. She closed the box and snuggled with it, picturing it as Derpy instead of boring, lifeless cardboard. She grinned widely, closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

Rainbow found herself in a cafe. Strangely, there wasn't anypony around, not even waiters. She glanced about, wondering where everypony was. Curiosity overcame precaution, and she went over to the counter. She found a brown paper bag with something metallic clinking against itself. She opened it and peered inside, and found it to be about half filled with gold bits. She closed it, an annoyed look on her face.

She sighed and glanced about, knowing she was in a dream and there was nothing to do about it. She wouldn't care except that it was so BORING.
Where were the zombies? The cool gravity distortions? Anything that was out of the ordinary? The only thing slightly interesting was the fact that there was nopony else, and even that novelty would fade soon.
She wished she could be with Derpy. That would be exciting. But no. She was stuck with a bag of bits, and that was worthless to her here. She looked around again.
Suddenly, Derpy was beside her, looking as gloriously attractive as ever, looking at Dash with longing and desire. They embraced and as their lips met, Rainbow--
...woke up.
"Damn it!" Dash cursed. Things were just starting to get hot. She looked about and saw nothing that could've awoken her.
"Stupid brain...." she curled up again but couldn't get comfortable, and ended up just tossing and turning for over an hour.
She was about to go for the warm milk trick when she saw the first streaks of Celestia's sun rising out her window. She gave up and decided to get ready to go see Derpy.
She trotted over, all freshened up, and with an annoyed huff giggled excitedly. She knocked on the door and brushed her hair back with her forelegs, trying to not look so frazzled.
Derpy answered, in muffin pajamas complete with a hat that had a cotton muffin on the top that fell into her eyes which she ignored, looking as adorable as ever.

"Rainbow Dash?" she yawned. "What are you doing here?"
"I came to see you of course!"
"Rainbow Dash..." she giggled, "it's five in the morning."
"Oh...yeah. I knew that." She answered with a hoof rubbing the back of her head causing Derpy to giggle again.
"Well, won't you come inside Rainbow Dash? Since you're here and all."
"Of course! Thanks!"

After they had settled into the living room for the second time in twelve hours, Derpy rubbed her eyes and yawned.
"Don't you usually sleep in, Rainbow Dash?"
"Well, yeah, but I couldn't sleep, and uh...yeah. So I decided to come and see you." Derpy smiled.
"Well alright Rainbow Dash, I was gonna have to get up soon anyways." she grinned, letting her know this wasn't a problem.
Rainbow stretched her wings, yawned, then tucked them back in at her sides, Derpy watching, fascinated.
Derpy tried stretching her wings like Dash had but ended up tumbling off the couch onto the floor.
"Are you okay?" Rainbow asked, concerned. Derpy grinned.
"I'm just fine Rainbow Dash!" Dash chuckled lightly and helped her up.

Twilight screamed and landed in a pile of leaves. She coughed, dust scattering about.
"What are you doing in the leaves, silly? C'mon! Get up!" Pinkie Pie giggled. Twilight shakily got to her hooves.
"Okay...I'm okay. Let's keep going."
"Hmm...for some reason I feel...out of place. Isn't that weird, Twilight?"

"Um...I don't think that's such a good idea," Dash bashfully studied her hooves.
"Oh come on Rainbow Dash, it will be fun!"
"I'm not a good dancer..." Rainbow muttered. Derpy giggled and rolled her eyes.
"I'll teach you then," Derpy Hooves smiled warmly at Rainbow Dash.
"Well...alright then. Okay. But um...what if my friends are there? What would they think if they saw me-"
"If they really are your friends, they'd be happy for you," Derpy giggled again. "Hey, maybe they haven't told you about their special somepony yet either!"
"Well...that's a good point," Dash smiled. "So...see you at eight tonight, right?"
"Yeah. See you then, Dash!"