• Published 18th Jan 2021
  • 4,780 Views, 134 Comments

A Filly named Alex - Pegysus



A World War II officer dies on the field of battle saving his troops and finds himself in the magical land of Equestria as a Thestral filly

  • ...
21
 134
 4,780

Bonus Chapter: A Prince needs his Cuddles, Snuggles, and Nuzzles

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you a little fluff story I came up with along with some announcements. Since I seem to be running out of some creative steam, I'm going to take a small break, just three days and I'll be back with a chapter on Saturday. I'm also going to stop posting a chapter a day if I can help it. Some of you may not know this but I was writing a chapter every single day so I'm going to stop that. Instead, I'm going to be posting a chapter every other day instead if I can.

As always, have a happy happy day!!

It was morning in the crystal castle. The birds were singing and preparing their long journey south, the cold crisp air of fall tingled on everypony’s coat, and Alexander was a very happy pony.

Alex had been busy trying to get used to his new world and new body and while there were downsides, Alex couldn’t help but squeal as he did a loop de loop around the cloud. Flying was even better than he could’ve ever imagined. The rush of cool air tickling his fur, the rush of speed as he dived down, and the euphoria of the stunts he pulled.

“Alex!” A familiar and irritating voice called out.

Alex sighed realizing his flight filled morning had just been interrupted. He banked and saw the purple pony princess flapping her wings as she floated slowly towards him, “What do you want, Twi?”

“I need some help with an experiment and Spike is had a sleepover with Big Mac so I thought I would get your help.”

Alex sighed heavily. It had been close to a week in both pony time and human time since he began living with the purple pony princess of anxiety, OCD, and books. “Fine, I’ll help you with your experiment. But I want something in return.”

The mare hugged the little thestral colt, “Great! Thank you! What do you want?”

Twilight yawed in the castle’s direction and slowly moved like a floating cloud. Alex was annoyed with Twilight’s speed. Too slow for him, then again, every pony but Rainbow was too slow for him.

I want cuddles please with lots of snuggles!

Alex bucked away the thought, “I want um, I don’t know, but I’ll tell you when I think about it.” It’s been a couple of days since Twilight stopped Alex’s punishment. The punishment of snuggles with nuzzles each time they went to sleep was wonderful and Alex will never admit that to anyone. He felt like an alcoholic who went cold turkey. Even his sleep was paying a toll from the withdrawal.

“Okay.” Twilight chirped.

The two flew inside and began their trek to the lab. The maze of corridors baffled him how anyone could possibly live here along without any more than a neurotic pony princess and a love-struck dragon. Then again both beings were love-struck. He once caught Twilight clopping the bean to a Celestia poster. He wished he could shred the memory up and light it on fire

When they reached the lab, Alex noticed the weird glasses and other pieces of chemistry equipment. “So, what do you want me to do?”

“Simple.” Twilight levitated a glass, “Drink this.”

“Uh, what is it?”

“A truth potion, it should only last an hour or so.”

Alex shrugged and took the bottle in his hooves carefully. The colt still had a problem with using his hooves but he was getting better. “Down the hatchet, it goes.” Alex gulped down the potion that tasted like apple juice. The colt burped and wiped his mouth.

The purple scientist already had her clipboard and pen floating, “So how do you feel?”

The pink colt shrugged, “I feel-” His eyes went wide, a grin split his lips apart.

“Uh, Alex?”

“MOMMY!!!” The thestral colt charged into her, knocking her down. The colt rubbed his nuzzle vigorously into Twilight's purple fur, “Mommy mommy mommy. I love you. love love you. I love you so much!!”

The princess of friendship levitated the pinky pony in the air, “Alex what’s wrong with you?” Twilight has never ever seen Alex like this before. Did the potion work? It was a truth potion but it shouldn’t work like this.

“I’m happy mommy cuz you’re here and I get to snuggle with you. I really want to snuggle with you. I wanna I wanna I wanna!”

Twilight sighed, letting go of her telekinesis, “Fine.”

“YAY!” The pink foal clung onto Twilight as the purple mare furiously wrote down notes. The foal sniffled; Twilight felt wetness on her fur. She looked down and saw the foal crying.

Twilight began rubbing the foal’s back with her wing, “What’s wrong, baby?” Twilight couldn’t contain her maternal affection any longer. Twilight tried her hardest not to mother the colt but seeing him like this smashed any control she had.

“I’m not a filly am I?” The pink foal looked at Twilight with the big lime-green eyes. Twilight lost control of her maternal instinct as the purple mare gave a little kiss on the foal’s forehead.

“Nope, you’re a dashing little prince.” The foal’s smile was so big and bright that it nearly melted Twilight. Her motherly instincts were very satisfied.

“Love you, mommy. Can I go see Mommy Flutter and Mommy Dashie?”

Twilight couldn’t really believe that Alex had just given both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash nicknames and cute ones too. “Only if I come with you.”

“YAY!” Alex kissed his mommy on the cheek. He couldn’t stop, he couldn’t stop at all. Instead, Alex was watching as whatever possessed him was doing all those embarrassing things. Twilight said that it was a truth potion so could this small child be him? His inner desires taking form and his body. All Alexander could do was watch as Twilight and he began flying across the sky. The foal who controlled him zipping around and doing all kinds of stunts. At least they have that in common.

When they reached Fluttershy’s cottage. The little colt shot like a lightning bolt and tackled the poor butter-yellow Pegasus with the mare squeaking, “EEEP!”

“Mommy Flutters, mommy Flutters. I love you so much!!” The pink foal snuggled and nuzzled the distraught and confused yellow Pegasus.

Alex was levitated away, “Sorry Fluttershy. Alex was used as a test subject for my newest potion and well. As you can see, he’s way different.”

Fluttershy picked herself up, “Oh uh that’s fine. I was just surprised.”

“Let me go, I wanna snuggle with Mommy Flutters!” The colt cried and squirmed. Twilight sighed and let go, the colt flew right into Fluttershy who took his embrace in full.

“Oh, aren’t you a sweet little boy.” Fluttershy cooed and Alex giggled. Flutter’s eyes went to Twilight’s, “Uh how long until the potion wears off?”

“An hour I think.”

The yellow mare’s smile was soft and motherly, “Well I’ll just have to make every second count with the sweetest little boy in the whole world.” Kissing the colt right on the noggin, he giggled and nuzzled closer.

“I demand snuggles!”

“Twilight um if you don’t mind, if I snuggle Alex for a while?”

“Sure, I’ll be watching.”

“No!” The thestral colt pushed from Fluttershy “I want Mommy Twily to snuggle me too and Mommy Dashie when she gets here to snuggle me. I WANT ALL THE SNUGGLES!”

Twilight couldn’t resistant anymore as she took the foal to her chest with levitation, “All the snuggles?” She cooed.

“Yup all the snuggles! I demand it!!”

The purple mare looked to the yellow mare, “Then we shouldn’t leave our sweet little prince waiting, right Mommy Flutters?”

“Yup.” Fluttershy chirped and all three ponies strolled into the Cottage to snuggle.

Alex was a very very happy pony, but inside he was bubbling with anger with just how childish his ‘desire self’ was. He’s a soldier who has fought in war. He has killed people, watched his comrades be annihilated in front of him, and he had died himself sacrificing himself so that his men could live on. How dare this part of himself to treat him like a child!

Alex felt so wonderful and cozy as he snuggled deeper into his mommies’ embraced. He felt his eyelid become heavy as he mumbled, “I love you mommies.” And fell deep into a nap.

Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkled looked at each other. The sleeping colt was snoozing with a sweet little smile on his face. “Oh gosh, he’s too cute.” Fluttershy whispered.

“I know right, I can’t believe the potion is doing this.”

“The way he calls me Mommy Flutter melts me.”

“He cried about being a filly and was so happy when I told him that he’s a sweet little colt.”

“He’s just too adorable.”

“I’m not sure what’s that potion did to him. Did… Did the truth potion pulled out his inner desire?” Twilight and Fluttershy looked expectantly.

“Fluttershy!” A very family voice called out.

Fluttershy hates having to get up, “Ssshhhh, Rainbow, the foal is sleeping.”

“Foal?”

A pink burst of speed zoomed from the bed and glopped the Columbian blue speedster. “MOMMY DASHIE!!!! I love you I love you I love you!!!!!!” The pink foal nuzzled, snuggled, and cuddled her third mommy. “I –kiss on right cheek—love –kiss on left cheek—you –kiss on forehead—.” Then a flurry of kisses pelted the poor mare all over her face. The colt found himself floating again.

“Sorry, Rainbow, Alex took a potion, and now he’s like this.” Twilight elaborated

Rainbow Dash just laid there frozen. She had only known Alex for a week or so and while she did find him adorable, never thought of herself as a mother or even a sister. She was just a friend to Alex. Now, something inside had awoken. “Uh Dashie?” Fluttershy’s voice was a whisper.

Rainbow blinked, stood up, and shook herself off. “I’m fine… just surprised.”

The colt was still levitating put his forelegs on his hips, “Now that Mommy Dashie is here, we can have a cuddle party!” He exclaimed.

“Cuddle… party?” Dash asked still in shock.

“Yup! I get to cuddle all my mommies. Mommy Twily, Mommy Flutters, and Mommy Dashie! It’ll be so awesome!!”

Somehow, the pink foal had broken out of Twilight telekinesis and had practically dragged all his mommies to the bedroom. “I demand-” The thestral colt stopped, his eyes as big as saucers.

“Um, Alex? You okay baby?” Fluttershy wrapped a wing around him.

“Yeah,” Twilight wrapped a wing another around him, “We can snuggle as much as you want.”

Rainbow hesitant but her motherly instincts were kicking in, “Um, we can snuggle as much as you want, squirt.”

Alex’s coat turned from light peach pink to peach pink then to red. His voice was quiet as a whisper, “Yes please.” The potion was wearing off but deep inside him he still desired one thing. To be cuddled by his mommies.

It was said later that day, that the sonic boom and screaming broke all the windows in Ponyville and Canterlot combine, and even broke many of the Princesses’ expensive Neighpon ware along with Luna’s glass shoes. Poor Luna keeps having her glass shoes broken.