• Published 15th Jan 2021
  • 863 Views, 40 Comments

The real Twilight - TwinAttorney864



The Rainbooms all have one question, do they really know their friend Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
4
 40
 863

Revelations : Minuette

Minuette was tired.

She tries not to show it, but she was always tired on the inside. Being what people say "The only sane person in her friend group" has its drawbacks. Every day, whenever her friends got into fights or made scenes - and they always had one Every. Single. Day - it fell upon her to try and sort everything out.

Her best example was back during their Washington D.C field trip in 8th grade. Without her to wrangle the friend group in, that task fell upon Minuette to make sure they followed the instructions. It was equally known that their friend group was the most...energetic in the entire school, On or off-campus, and she was supposed to make sure that they all behaved on one of the most well-known trips in their entire lives?

Good

Luck

With

That

It was supposed to be a nice field trip. She had gotten Lemon to agree to be on her best behavior on the trip, she strong-armed Moonie by blackmailing her as being the perpetrator of the fire that nearly took down their newly built science wing, and she 'paid' Twinkle later that night, and she prayed that that was all she needed to get them to listen.

Murphy disagreed.

She didn't remember, but it was somewhere between spiking all the drinks at their hotel's dining hall and lacing the teacher's beds with itching powder - On DAY ONE no less - did she give up all forms of sanity and joined them in their debauchery.

20/20 hindsight, she shouldn't have given them the spray paint and told them to go nuts on the city, as only 6 hours later did the news go on that some girls broke into Lincoln Memorial and drew several dongs on Lincoln's seat.

20/20 hindsight, she shouldn't have spiked the soda and joined them either.

Lemon called it the 'best thing ever on this lame-ass trip' while they were in jail, while Moonie and Twinkle had already prepared 4 different ways to break themselves out of jail before they could be identified and their teacher called up to the station. Minuette...just sat there as they seduced the guards, before knocking them out, nabbing his key, and making off with the security tap of them being brought in.

Minuette was tired, and there was only one person that understood her pain. Her

Her, with her no-nonsense attitude that could stop any plans Twinkle had. Her, with her thousand-mile stare that stopped Lemon from cracking any more sexual jokes or any more pranks. And her spontaneity, that helped each of them from temporarily stopping their pranking addiction long enough to study for Quarterly and Quizzes and let them hold the title of Best Students of the School.

Her, with her waving ponytail, and her magenta streaks that made your knees wobble and twist. Her, with her punk rock attitude that, like a lightbulb, can turn into a kind and loving gesture and smile. Her, the girl that was the leader of their group, the winner of the school's Spring Fling Dance, and still on the Honor Roll of the school.

Twilight 'Midnight' Sparkle.

The same Twilight 'Midnight' Sparkle, that stood in front of her right now, in a baby blue skirt and a striped, collared shirt that, had she been back in CSGI, she'd have called 'tacky', 'babyish', and would have taken her fathers bottle of Jack Danials, dumped half of the thing on the shirt - The rest she'd drink - and light it on fire.

The same Twilight 'Midnight' Sparkle, that gave her a tearful glance reminiscent of a Husband and Wife reuniting in those cliche 2000's romance movies. That made her regret leaving them for close to 2 1/2 years.

"TWILIGHT!" She ran into the girl's open arms, and they sobbed and laughed, and cried in a loving embrace.

At least until Sunset coughed, bringing them back to reality, and pointed at a hand clock on the wall saying that it was 5 minutes to lunchtime.

"How about we take this to the roof instead, shall we?" Sunset said.

Author's Note:

Yes, this is short. Do I have a decent excuse? Nope, I procrastinated. To make up for this, I'll promise to pump out another chapter alongside Right Back Where We Started next week. How will you know I'll do this?

Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a cupcake in my eye.

*Pinkie jumps in*

This Pinkie Promise has been certified, approved, and will be held up by the power of Me and Fourth Wall breaks! :pinkiehappy:

Also, I get the sex tags haven't been put in. Should I, considering I'm just talking about the act, and not actually doing said act? I dunno, you tell me.

Last point, next chapter, I'm going to start OOCing Twilight into her Midnight personality. What does this mean? Initially, it'll just be spray painting and making mild suggestive jokes. Later, we'll get into parties, spiked drinks, and possibly sex?