• Published 5th Feb 2021
  • 3,703 Views, 54 Comments

Metro - Lavender Exile - Wreck



During the Canterlot Wedding Twilight was betrayed by her so called "friend's", by her mentor, and her family. She then decided to leave them and she has taken first train to wherever it took her. Unknown to her it was one way ride to Metro.

  • ...
3
 54
 3,703

P - 2 - New Element

-Next Day-

-Canterlot - Day of the Wedding-

"Anypony has seen Twilight?" Applejack asked the group of now bridsmares.

"Nah, she probably just sits somewhere and is watching us with some magic spell." Dash stated.

"But without Twilight, I feel wired." Pinkie stated. The group looked at her and saw Pinkie in a completely new state of emotion.

Worry

She was worrying about Twilight. Not only her but Celestia also looked like she was worried about her student.

'I feel like. . . We might have been too direct with Twilight. Her brother's words were like knives that stabbed her. And we didn't even help her with the wounds, we just left her.' Celestia thought. But then the doors opened and showed Cadence.

Now both Cadence and Shining stood on the stage and looked. . . Wait what?

Cadence had a wicked smile, and shining had this weird (:derpyderp2:) look.

What came next was unexpected.

*Crash*

The doors slammed open and in their view appeared. . .

"STOP!" The second Cadence screamed. She was covered in bruises and other small wounds. The crowd gasped and looked at Cadence, then back at the second Cadence.

"What is this? Cadence?" Celestia was confused.

"This is my special day! She is an imposter! A Changeling!" Cadence explained. The crowd now looked at Cadence next to Shining as if waiting for the reaction. There was none for a moment.

Then she laughed, in a very changed voice. What came next was a green fire enveloping her and covering her entirely. From the fire emerged a dark figure with green hair, insect-like wings, and horn, with holes stretching from her legs to her horn.

"*Evil Laugh* You are right. This facade has gone long enough! You and your little unicorn were right. But you chose to ignore her over someone you barely know. *giggle* It's almost like a theatre play. *Evil Laugh again*" The changeling laughed in a feminine voice. The crowd started to panic, while the group of six ponies and one dragon looked at each other.

"Where is my Student!" Celestia asked while using a small portion of Royal Canterlot Voice. The changeling just waved her hoof.

"That little annoying unicorn? She got off easy. She was heartbroken after your display, as I managed to get a small glimpse of her emotions. She was in such a state I could understand what came to her mind without the need for any spells. *pause* Leave them. And now *laugh* she is Faust knows where." The changeling explained. Celestia felt as if an iron spear has pierced her heart and filled it with concern. Five friends of Twilight now felt depressed as they left her in such a state. Twilight's number one assistant couldn't understand. Cadence was confused by this.

"What do you mean Leave this life. Twilight couldn't *sniff* leave us." Spike asked while starting to shake.

"What? Oh, that. No, she is not broken enough to just throw her life away. That I can assure you little drake. Regardless now that she is out of my plans and you *Points at Cadence* revealed my true identity, I see no other way but to start the invasion." The changeling explained. This slightly made the group behind her feel a little bit less worried about Twilight. But then the noise of sound banging is heard outside, as the group glanced outside they saw an army of changelings, few had armor while most of them were without any equipment. On the shield, visible cracks could be seen.

"I won't let you hurt my little ponies!" Celestia stated as she flew towards the changeling who clearly was in command. As she flew she didn't see a green beam shoot out of changeling before it hit her. She was thrown off her balance and she somewhat landed.

"*Evil laugh* Well it seems the power of love from this one to Cadence is real enough to overpower Celestia herself. *giggle* Now if you excuse me I have an army to command." Then the changeling vanished in a green flash of a teleportation spell.

"Princess! / Auntie!" Six ponies shouted as they ran to Celestia.

"Without Twilight all we can do is try to save as many ponies as we can. Please go and help them." Celestia stated. The group clearly hesitated.

"Ah. . . Princess I don't want to break it to ya, but how? Unless we get the same power boost like that changeling then what can we do?" Applejack explained. All of them slightly looked down. All expect Cadence.

"You're right! The only way to defeat the changeling is with love!" Cadence slightly jumped. The group tilted their heads at her. She sprinted towards Shining who currently was unconscious.

"Shining! Shining wake up! Please!" Cadence shook the Stallion.

"Buh-Wuh-Duh. . .Wha-What-WHAT! I'm awake!" Shining stated as Cadence stopped shaking him.

"Oh-uh. . . Um Cadence? What's going on?" Shining asked. Cadence sighed.

"Changelings attacked! They weakened you and now they are breaking through the shield. You have to help me!" Cadence stated. Shining quickly read what she said. Then he tried to charge a spell but . . .

"I can't. I don't have enough ener- *muffled surprise*" He was cut off by his fiance that kissed him.

"But you have if we do this together." She explained. They stood next to each other. Horn to Horn, charging a spell together.

Then a bright flash came and a gigantic shockwave could be felt, while ponies only felt a shockwave, changeling felt a wall that lunched then out of the city of Canterlot.

After a moment the room was stormed by the lunar guards and Princess Luna herself.

"Sister, are you alright?" She asked as the lying Celestia.

"Yes, what of Canterlot and its population?" Celestia asked.

"Few were foalnapped, rest is either hidden or in hospital by now. Whatever thou did, it saved our Capitol." Luna stated. Celestia sighed with heavy relief and worry. What came next was a long explanation of what happened and how this situation could be averted in the future. Only five ponies stayed out of the conversation until Shining approached them.

"Umm. Sorry, you are Twilights friends, right? I read some letters from her about you. Do you know where she is?" Shining asked the group. They all looked down. Only Spike took a breath.

"Twilight . . . Twilight. . . BWAAAAAA" Spike started crying. Others slightly sobbed next to him.

"Twilight *Sniff* left us *Sniff* apparently for good." Dash tried not to cry as much. Shining was shocked and confused.

"Girls, you have to be honest with me here. What. Happened." Shining asked firmly.

A long explanation began.


Meanwhile on the Train "Canterlot-Stalliongrad"

Twilight was having a light sleep, after telling what happened at Canterlot she felt much lighter. She felt as if somepony shared her weight of sadness, and also cared for her side of the story. Aurora has a very caring voice, she had this odd feeling like Celestia when Twilight was a foal. Star Fang only 8 years younger than Twilight, and was almost identical to her brother when she was a foal, just instead of a unicorn, he was a pegasus. But also she could see a certain trio of fillies and their antics.

After a long sleep, she felt some kind of shaking. Twilight yawned and opened her eyes, in the room Aurora currently was looking out the window and Star was next to her. Both of them watch something, Twilight only came closer to the window to see some sort of bubble that expanded from somewhere far away behind the train.

As the sphere suddenly shook the train, a high pitched noise could be heard only to be recognized as breaks that were stopping the train.

"What was that?" Aurora asked with slight worry.

"I don't know. But it was something powerful." Twilight stated with her thought's running wild. The train stopped at the moment, many of the crew rushed towards the front. Then some kind of device boomed with sound and a voice followed.

"Ah- Testing. One Two Three. Ah, It works. Greetings tovarish, I'm sorry for the sudden stop but our engine seems to have taken some damage from that weird sphere that passed us a few moments ago. Don't worry our repair crew already identified the damage and is currently working on fixing the engine. We should be back on track in few hours. Thank you for your attention." The voice said through the device. Twilight pondered at just what was that.

"Umm Aurora? Don't mind me asking but... How did this stallion talk to the entire train? I haven't seen anything like this. Well heard *nervous laughter*." Twilight asked. Aurora looked confused but then she shook her head.

"Oh, that? The stallion talked through a device called speaker. Small heads up, if you plan to live in Stalliongrad, get used to seeing things that never existed in Equestria." Aurora stated. Twilight started pondering at just how much Stalliongrad is Different from any other city in Equestria.

"Could you describe Stalliongrad for me?" Twilight asked. Aurora looked at her and was about to start explaining.

"Stalingrad is a good home. It's not as colorful as Canterlot but it has its own marvels. The soldiers usually are helpful, other beings are also very helpful. Though we do have some rules and few unfair moments, in the end, we all live happy lives with our family and friends." Star explained. Aurora smiled at him and continued.

"My little Star is right about most of the things. Stalliongrad is a good home, not perfect, but not bad. Everyone, there is regarded as equal, no matter the race or your job. The military most of the time is quite gentle if you don't break few rules and at the end, when you see your Canterlot as Capitol of Equestria. We see Stalliongrad as the capital of. . . well ironically the nation of Stalliongrad." Aurora finished. Twilight was in slight confusion.

"Well, I'm pretty certain it's going to be some time before we arrive there. Could you at least explain the basic things I should know about uh. . . City-state of Stalliongrad I guess? *Nervous Laughter*" Twilight asked.

"What? Oh right! The name confused you. Stalliongrad is a capital of an entire nation. Only awkward thing is that the name of the nation is the same as Stalliongrad." Aurora explained.

"Don't worry we are still about two and half days from Stalliongrad so we should have plenty of time to explain the basics. We should start with the biggest difference between Equestria and Stalliongrad." Aurora stated.

"What is the biggest difference?" Twilight asked.

"Compared to Equestria, Stalliongrad is advanced in technology. Many inventors came from Stalliongrad, few shared their inventions with Equestria, like your trains. Or well . . . your early attempts at creating trains. If Equestria seems one age before The Gryphon Colonies, Then Stalliongrad looks like it came from space itself." Aurora explained. Twilight was even more curious. What inventions could be in such a country, to what rules such creations could lead.

Twilight asked Aurora and Star for the rest of the day.


-Meanwhile at SB-6 Section 5 -

"Careful, careful, careful. This is a delicate SCM. One scratch and it could become unstable." One Mage Stallion stated. The group of researchers was transporting half pony-sized crystal that has runes all over it.

The facility was one of few "almost" self-sustaining bunkers under Stalliongrad. Currently, facility SB-6 worked on Project "Nail", you could see a whole bunch of minds working along the halls of the bunker.

Unicorns testing spells that nullified or disrupted magic.

Griffons creating new runes.

Changelings that had test samples and many more.

The Dimond dogs carrying special Crystals used to hold spells.

Buffalo observed a few of the tests.

What came next was a loud rumble and shaking, many of the working beings in the bunker stopped.

Suddenly the shaking became so powerful, the group of diamond dogs that transported the crystal lost their balance. The crystal started falling to the ground. And then the world slowed down for beings close to the crystal. It slowly dropped from the cart, and as it touched the ground a crack spread through the crystal until the point of shattering.

Then a blinding flash.

Next what came was chaos, groups of beings running to understand what happened, alarms ringing, scanners warning of an unknown element in the air. Then in intercom one voice boomed across the bunker.

The Director spoke.

"This is Director. Section 5 is currently put under quarantine protocol Zaroz - 3. No personnel is allowed to leave or enter the section without permission. Failure to follow protocol will be met with extreme precaution. This is Director." As the intercom clicked the gigantic doors that accessed section 5 closed behind magnetic locks. Guards have set up positions with few HMG positions.

Behind the doors, many fell on the ground from the new element in the air, an element that played with genes of any being, an element that could pass through skin, an element that created new monsters, an element that broke all rules of magic.

.

.

.

Radiation.

Author's Note:

Explanation Note-

1. Twilight in Prologue is around 16-17 years old [for both calculated and story reasons]

2. Star Fang is our second Main Character and an OC. [I hope cuz I don't know if there is any other Star Fang... I haven't checked...]

3. For the sake of the story I am using the Equestria At War map, where Stalliongrad is a nation. [newest map]

4. Stalliongrad is not extreme communism. It's a *clears throat* Electoral Dictatorship... don't question it. I had to make it a stable nation.

5. Did I just skip the entire Invasion and got rid of changelings after like... half a minute since they broke the shield... Yes...

6. Anything else I will answer as long as it is not -
-Spoiler
-Part of the next chapter in Prologue
-Something I didn't decide yet
[I will answer but don't expect every question will be answered.]

Do I have a picture of the storyline?

[example]
Twilight gets to _____ and ______ event happens wich leads to ________ and ________. LAter she _____ - Stuff etc.

I have the basic concept but the rest is just blank space left to be filled out.

Anyway. I hope that you enjoyed those two first chapters of Prologue.

The next two chapters will appear soon.