• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 4,072 Views, 65 Comments

Transformers Prime: Ponies in Disguise - RavageXeno



Starscream is given a final chance by Megatron, and ends up in Equestria.

  • ...
9
 65
 4,072

Chapter 1

Starscream crept silently through the darkened woods, wincing at every single branch that snapped and cringing at every falling leaf. He was making his way towards an 'abandoned' energon mine in the heart of the forest.

"Ack!" he exclaimed as he continued walking whilst miming to his words with his arms, "all this organic junk is making me feel sick! Oh, by Primus, do I miss Cybertron. But one day I will rule the Decepticons and I will return Cybertron to it's former glory!"

Starscream was reveling the ideas he saw in his optics, momentarily forgetting that he was walking through the woods. Him not attracting unwanted attention by not flying directly to the mine was practically pointless as he continued to shout his ideas to the moon-lit trees.

"Ha! The Autobots will tremble in their servos when I am in command!" He shouted heading further into the woods, "I shall crush them and their pitiful existence with a swipe of my hand!" He laughed, enjoying what he was seeing. Then his optics glinted as he remembered his former leader.

"MEGATRON!" he screamed at the heavens as if Megatron would be able to hear him, "You will rue the day that I become lead-aaaaaaaaaaah!" He screamed as he fell off a small cliff and landed in front of the the mouth to the mine.

"Oh, so that's where I put that," he said, picking himself up and dusting himself down, he silently berated himself for not looking where he was going before walking into the darkness of the mine.


Breakdown and Knockout surged along the forest track, Knockout reducing his speed to allow his bulkier friend to keep pace with him, and so that he didn't get any mud on his freshly buffered chassis.

"Breakdown. How much further to the energon mine, I'm not sure how much longer I can take driving through this repulsive dirt. Do you know how long it's going to take me to get rid of it?" Knockout whined, wincing at every piece of filth that hit his gleaming red body.

"Calm your servos Knockout, we are almost there. And don't worry, when we get back to the Nemesis I'll help you clean off that dirt," he said, consoling his companion as they turned the final corner and stopped in front of the energon mine. Their headlights barely illuminating the dark entrance to the cave.

"Ah Breakdown" Knockout replied, as they both transformed and faced the cave. "What am I ever going to do without you?" he asked, inspecting the ground as he noticed a small crater and some footprints leading into the cave.

"Say Breakdown, do you know any 'bot or 'con that has footprints that look like high heels and has a tendency to fall off things?" he asked his big comrade, a devilish grin forming on his faceplate. Which was mirrored once Breakdown had worked out the answer.

"There's only one that I know of" Breakdown replied, transforming his fist into his hammer whilst Knockout equipped his energon prod. Side by side they entered the energon mine looking for their prey.


A few million miles away in a different dimension sat Princess Celestia on her plush comfy bed, relaxing with a book after she had just raised the Sun. Everything was peaceful, well as peaceful as it was around here with the ponies just calming down after the Changeling invasion, but everything had calmed down after the wedding. Well it was peaceful until a violent tremor shook her mind and caused the room to shudder. Alarmed, but able to hide her expression behind a mask of calm, she shook her head to stop the room bouncing and walked out of her royal chambers.

Dutifully standing outside her doors were two of her Royal guards, a pegasus and a unicorn. Whereas the pegasus seemed unfazed by the violent tremor, the unicorn was gripping his head like he had a bad migraine. Noticing the princess he shook his head and regained usual demeanor. Further down the hallway, another unicorn gripped his head in the same manner, until he eventually shook his mind free of the phantom migraine.

'It seems that only the unicorns were affected by the tremor, meaning that it had to be somewhat magical in its origin' Celestia thought as she made her way down the corridor at a brisk trot. Gratefully she wasn't interrupted on her way to the throne room, where she thought that ponies would try and find her, as they always went there first during a crisis.

Predictably, there was Luna pacing erratically in front of the throne, dark circles prominent around her eyes because even at this early hour, it was way past her bedtime. As soon as her little sister saw her, she practically jumped on her so that she could embrace her in a hug.

"Sister what by the night just happened?" Luna asked, whilst breaking away from the hug.

"I honestly don't know," replied Celestia with the sombre truth.


Now back to the other dimension, where Soundwave was powering down the Trans-Dimensional Warp cannon which he had just been using in his lab to demonstrate its awesome light show capabilities ability to teleport bots to other dimensions.

"Excellent Soundwave, the machine seems to be working fine. However we need a test subject to ensure it's safety." Megatron said from the doorway where he was standing out of the way, so that he didn't become the first test subject. At that moment Megatron's communicator started beeping.

"Knockout, I hope you have something worthwhile to tell me?" Megatron asked menacingly.

"Lord Megatron, I've heard that you were in the market for a test subject," he replied.

"Cut to the point, you're trying my patience"

"Well when we were searching the energon mine like you instructed, we found a pathetic excuse for a traitor who tried to ruin my paint job."

"Ah, Starscream. What a pleasure it will be to see him again," he said, his already red optics flashing red with menace.

"NO! Knockout please please please don't take me to him. Please! I'll do anything, anything at all. Plea-ACK" Starscream shouted through Knockout's comm link until he was jabbed again with the energon prod, which made Megatron chuckle at his incompetence.

"Heh heh, we shall bring him to you at once, my Lord," continued Knockout then cut the connection for the communicator, looking down at his prisoner, who was lying on his front with his wings and hands cuffed, unconscious. Breakdown nodded to his partner as he grabbed Starscream's prone figure roughly and they started to head back to the Nemesis.