• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 4,072 Views, 65 Comments

Transformers Prime: Ponies in Disguise - RavageXeno



Starscream is given a final chance by Megatron, and ends up in Equestria.

  • ...
9
 65
 4,072

Chapter 13

Landing upside down sprawled on the grass, he was able to see the entirety of the clearing. He was lucky for once, if he had entered the clearing a few steps to the right he would have crashed straight into a massive boulder. As soon as he thought this, a small rock dislodged itself from the boulder and fell. Before landing on his head.

“Ow,” Starscream muttered as he climbed to his feet.

“We meet at last Starscream,” a female voice said from the top of the boulder, which Starscream presumed was the Queen. “Fly up here so we can have a little chat,” she continued as she looked over the edge at him.

Dismayed, Starscream looked at his wings and flapped them a few times. He didn’t want to show this Queen any weakness, but he feared that if he tried to fly it would quickly end badly. However, he couldn’t see any other way of getting to the top of the boulder.

“Oh, I forgot. Flying isn’t your strong suit, is it? Let me,” she said as her horn lit up in a blue aura. Swiftly, a staircase of white fluffy clouds leading up the boulder appeared, and Starscream cautiously put a hoof on the bottom step.

“Don’t worry, it’s perfectly fine. All pegasi can walk on clouds,” the Queen said, before Starscream put his full weight on the first step. When he had proved her words to be true, he quickly trotted up the staircase. As soon as he had jumped off, the staircase dissipated forming a fine mist that swirled around the grass on the floor of the clearing.

“I don’t believe we’ve been introduced,” Starscream said, as he held out his hoof.

“I am Queen Olethron Strika! Empress of destruction!” she said, grinning at him as she took his hoof. Starscream, attempted to copy her grin, but with a twisted gleam in his eye, which she didn’t notice.

“And why, pray tell, am I leaving these ponies to join you?” he replied.

“Well, where these ponies have offered you a way home,” she said, her voice dripping with disdain when she mentioned her children. “I, can give you that which you desire most.”

“Oh really? What’s that then?” he said, full of skepticism that this pony who had never met knew him better than some of the ponies who he had travelled with.

“Your rightful place as ruler,” she said, before laughing as his eyes went wide. “Above the pitiful Megatron.”

“Okay, now you have my attention,” Starscream said, smiling legitimately at her.

The rest of the time in the clearing swept past in a blur of pictures and confused sound. And Starscream felt strangely distant from what was happening, almost as if he was watching a sped up recording of what was happening. It only seemed to slow down slightly when they turned to leave, and he watched as he was sucked into the raging vortex of a tornado.

Then everything went black.


He was standing in a room. Well he presumed he was in a room, as their was a solid surface beneath his hooves but he still couldn’t see any walls. Or sense that they were close, as he hadn’t walked into one yet.

He waved a hoof in front of his face to make sure that he wasn’t blind, and was somewhat glad to be able to make out the darker blur of it as it moved in front of his face. Though it still didn’t explain where he was.

Unsure of what else he could do, he began walking. He didn’t choose any particular direction, he just kept moving forward. Slightly hesitant that he would walk straight into a wall, but unsure that him not hitting anything was a good thing.

As he continued, though he couldn’t tell whether or not he was actually going anywhere, a faint light appeared in the distance. Thinking that this was the exit to this strange place, he began to run. Slowly the faint light became bigger, forming a much larger circle of blue light.

“That looks remarkably like... The Well of Allsparks,” he exclaimed whilst skidding to a halt. Turning around, he ran as fast as he could, hoping to escape the blinding circle of light.

Stopping a few minutes later out of breath, he turned to see that the circle had gotten bigger. Much bigger. It now engulfed most of the ‘wall’ and burned it’s image into his eyes. During the few moments that he had looked, he could clearly see that it was still getting bigger.

Too exhausted to try and escape, Starscream stood there, waiting for the light to engulf him. He closed his eyes against the harsh glare, and turned his head away and hid it behind his wing in an attempt to lessen the effect.

When the light seemed at it’s brightest it suddenly dimmed, like when a cloud blocks the sun. But he hadn’t seen any clouds here. Looking up, his jaw dropped open as he saw thirteen figures standing before him.

“The Thirteen...” Starscream stammered as he looked up with wide open eyes. He, like all Cybertronians, had heard the old legend of the primes. Most thought it a myth, thought up to tell young protoforms during the ‘Age of Evolution’. But Starscream had always been intrigued in the legend, spending most of his idle hours aboard Trypticon station trying to discern the truth.

Most of his theories had led him back to Alpha Trion, and his Covenant of Primus, which he knew held all the answers. However he hadn’t known that Alpha Trion was a Prime. But there he was, stood next to his brethren.

“Wha...” Starscream stammered, as he stared at them. “What are you doing here?” he asked, looking between them all. He could name them all, the stories were thin on description, but there were key details to identify them all. The most striking of these details belonged to Megatronus, or the Fallen as he named himself. He was almost mesmerised by the flickering flames that surrounded his being. But the feelings went deeper, built upon the stories that he was the creator of the Decepticons.

His thoughts were interrupted by a voice that seemingly came from the mass of parts in constant flux to the left of Alpha Trion. “We are here because...” Amalgamous Prime said, pausing for what Starscream expected to be an important reason which could possibly help him with his quest.

“Because,” Micronus Prime continued, the voice coming from his small form sat on Onyx Prime’s shoulder. “This is the thirteenth chapter and we are the Thirteen Primes, so of course we would be here.”

A wave of confusion flooded over Starscream’s face, and it was swiftly followed by disappointment. Though that was swiftly replaced with surprise as someone else appeared.

“Heyy!!! Who said you could barge in here and break the wall like that?” Pinkie said, walking up to the group of giant robots. “There’s laws to this you know, you can’t go breaking the wall whenever you want.

“And now you’ve spoiled the surprise!” she said, seemingly not pausing for breath before continuing. “Starscream, your friends aren’t very nice, stealing my job. I’ve been planning for months, waiting for the right moment then they all barge in here and ruin it. I’m never going to throw them a party.”

“Who said that it was your job? Who gave you the right?” Liege Maximo said, himself being identifiable by the long curving horns on his head. This remark instantly evolved into a heated debate between him and the pink mare. Though Starscream payed no mind to any of it. Instead his attention was drawn once more to Megatronus.

The flickering pattern of the flames demanded his entire attention. The others seemed to just melt away, leaving only the two of them. Megatronus drifted closer, and his massive shadow fell on Starscream creating a familiar outline that he couldn’t quite place.

“You’ve come far, for a descendant of Liege Maximo. I’m surprised no one has deemed it fit to silence your silver tongue,” Megatronus said looking down at him, whilst referencing the story where the Primes had killed their brother after Liege Maximo had tricked them.

“Well plenty have tried, though luck would have it that none have yet succeeded,” Starscream said, returning the stare calmly. Slowly Megatronus reached down and gently picked him up, not fearing the giant he didn’t even argue.

“Oh, but I think luck has nothing to do with it. And it’s merely your own incompetence to accept your fate,” Megatronus said, but in a much more menacing snarl than Starscream was expecting. Though it sounded rather familiar, almost like the descendant of Megatronus.

As this thought crossed his mind, Starscream let out a shriek, as Megatronus’ grip tightened on him. However when he looked up, he was greeted by the seemingly angry visage of Megatron.

“L-l-lord M-Megatron. What a... surprise seeing you here,” Starscream said whilst trying to get out of Megatrons grip. “If you would just put me down-”

“NO!” Megatron shouted, with a rush of air that blasted his mane back. “Did you really expect me to allow you to waltz back home with an army at your back?”

“M-master. I had no intention of such a thing,” Starscream replied hastily. Each attempt he made to escape caused him to flicker between his robot and pony form, and each flicker was accompanied by a small burst of pain.

“Oh, don’t lie to me. You’re intentions are clear,” Megatron continued, watching on with silent pleasure at Starscream’s discomfort. “But don’t think she can solve all your problems.

“She’s using you to her own ends. She won’t help you. She’s not your friend, nobody is,” Megatron said.

“Rainbow helped me! She IS my friend!” Starscream shouted back.

“Yess. And then you abandoned her.” Megatron stated harshly.

“NO! It’s not like that!” Starscream shouted, stuck in his robot form as he had stopped thrashing.

“Oh, really... But what does it look like to them?” Megatron asked.

Starscream was silent. The only answer he gave was to lower his head. A small grin appeared on Megatron’s face as he lowered Starscream - none too gently - back to the ground.

“That’s what I thought,” Megatron said, as he charged his fusion cannon and aimed it at Starscream. The barrel was huge, bigger than Starscream was, and this time he didn’t think there would be any Autobots to distract Megatron.

“Please Master. No!” Starscream begged, as he pleaded on his knees. “I can change! Give me another chance! Please, have mercy! ”

“Such heroic nonsense,” Megatron said, before firing the weapon. The purple blast engulfed Starscream and everything went black...


Starscream jolted awake and tumbled off the soft surface he was on and onto a much harder one. He was then attacked by a large piece of swath of material that left him in a tangled mess. After thrashing around madly for a few minutes, Starscream realised that he was fighting bedding, and nudged it away with disdain.

Standing up, whilst trying not to hit his head on the bed - what he had determined the soft surface he fallen off was - he scanned the room he was in. And he remembered where he was.

When they had reached the Queen’s castle, it had been nearly midnight so he had been shown straight to his quarters, and had fallen fast asleep without giving much heed to the room. Though evidentially, due to his nightmare, he hadn’t slept for long as the moon was still casting it’s pale light through the window.

The castle was in the heart of Manehatten - the Queen had informed him on their way here - an upgraded version of the town hall, the building which the entire city had been built around. It wasn’t as tall as the buildings around it, as he hadn’t seen it from Haunt’s castle. And the Queen had left the smoke that poured out of some of the buildings to add further concealment.

His room was simple, but elegant. Containing only a king size bed, a wardrobe and a dressing table, and it reminded him of the room he had shared with the others back in Baltimare. Though he quickly pushed thoughts of those ponies out of his mind.

The Queen said that she had a surprise waiting for him in the morning, but had given him no clues. He shivered, not due to the lack of warmth in the room, then made his way back to the bed. It didn’t look anywhere close to morning, so he picked up the offensive bedding and climbed back into bed. In an attempt to gain more sleep.