• Published 28th Sep 2020
  • 959 Views, 76 Comments

THE IMPOSTER AMONG US - FIM Fiction



MLP X AMONG US. We don't know who we are. We don't know why we're here. All we know is There's An Imposter Among Us.

  • ...
4
 76
 959

6, Rather Cozy

Author's Note:

Excuse my lack lack of... details. I will not have this become rated M for gore.

Steering.

Its kinda funny. I'm captain of the ship now. I don't remember who I am, nor my rank.

But I'm the captain now... Not that it's much of an idea. Navigation is offline. I don't know the heading. And the engines are off. So the vent opened. Wait no I

"I'm not gonna hurt you."

R really? Oh thank goodness. Hi. Who are you?

"Heh. Guess I should say. Hello. My name is Discord."

*S. S. PONYVILLE*

The filly banged her head against the wall, trying to keep from losing herself. "You name is Cygow! It's Cygow, not Cozy Glow!" she sobbed, a red spot forming on the wall. She gripped the knife tightly in her hoof. It dripped with blood. "I'm Cygow. Please, let me be Cygow!". A hoof landed on her shoulder. She stiffiened and let her head rest against the wall. She didn't want to die.

"Your name is Cygow as much as mine is Macintosh." the figure behind her said. "Just embrace it."

She remembered the fat child's fearful face. It made her sick... yet she loved it. She loved to she his eyes wide with fear, only to glaze over as he- NO! It made her sick, it made her disgusted. "Please... I don't want-"

"That's your problem. You're denying who you are. Your attempt to spare him was so different from your usual self that it's making you physically sick." the deep voice told her. Cozy Glow knew the creature was right. And she hated it. Or at least, she wanted to. "The Cakes are alone." Cozy Glow stiffened. The only thing saving them were the fact she dd not know who they were. "Or I guess C Rick and C Pick."

Cozy Glow licked her lips. She couldn't fight it anymore. NO! She HAD to fight it. She... "Screw it." Cozy Glow licked the blade free of blood, then put back on her helmet. They were expecting aliens to be killing the crew. None of them remembered putting her into stone. Stone she was trapped in for a year. It... it changed her. For worse, she knew. People tried to break her statue. They tried to kill her. They forgot the filly who didn't understand. They forgot the brat who simply needed some therapy. Now she was beyond the help of therapy.
*

Carrot Cake fiddled with the lock to the wooden doors. "Hand me the nail, sister. I think I almost got it."

"Need any help?" The two turned to look at the filly. Who was holding a knife. She raised it into the air-

"Thanks!" only for her weapon to be taken. Carrot used the tip of the knife and the nail in an odd manner, fiddiling until *click* the doors unlocked. Carrot Cake pushed open the doors, revealing a massive library. Behind a counter were many file cabinets with locks on them. "Were you using this for anything?" Carrot Cake asked, wondering if the filly wanted the knife back.

"N-nah. You can keep using it. After all, I brought it here for you." Cozy Glow shakily said. She was glad the helmet hid her expression. "Oh dang I forgot something." Cozy Glow bolted away from the two. She ran back to the child's body. She entered the room and froze as she saw a Pink 1 standing over it.

"... If you're going to kill everyone then you gotta be smart about it." the creature said, voice very much female. She picked up the child's fez and plopped in onto Cozy Glow's helmet. "Now then, how will you get rid of the body?"

*

"How did you manage to convince me to do this!?" the female hissed, the two rushing to navigation. The two had removed the child from the suit, and planned to dispose of him in the bloody Navigation.

"I don't know! I just somehow did. You guys screwed up my memory too." Cozy Glow snapped back.

"What are you guys doing?" The two looked at Button Mash and froze. The colt sat at the entrance to the bloody Navigation.

"Uhh... what does it look like we're doing?" Cozy Glow asked.

Button Mash shrugged. "I dunno. You three look like shadows."

"We're at the edge of his vision." the two realized. Cozy Glow removed her helmet to whisper to the alien. "I'll distract him. You chop the fat fella uo, spread him around, and replace him. Then say that the Pink was simply there to help clean." The Impostor nodded.

"So, whats a game boy?" Cozy Glow asked, setting down the body while walking up to Button Mash. She sat down beside him.

Button Mash pulled out the game boy, turning to face cozy Glow. "I don't really know but it has a game I can play." Button Mash said, turning on the GameBoy. "It's "The castle of Nightmare Moon". It's really fun!" Button Mash clicked profile 2 and handed it to Cozy Glow.

"Uhh..." Cozy Glow stared in confusion at the grey object. "I don't know what to do." she said as the Impostor slipped past.

"Okay, so there's start and select there, see?" Button Mash said, pointing.

"Uhuh."

"Okay, click start." Click. "Alright, so you see that sprite?" Cozy Glow tilted her head to show her confusion. She saw the Impostor leave, disguised as the dead child.

"Hey! When did you get that?" Cozy Glow asked as Button Mash started to look up.

"Get what?" Button Mash asked, now paying attention to Cozy Glow.

"That." Cozy Glow said, tapping the mustache.

Button Mash reached up and touched his new cosmetic. His eyes looked down from behind his visor. "I..." He let out a sigh, before trying to divert the subject. "Where'd you get that hat?" he asked.

"Oh FUUUUUUUDGE I FRIKIN FORGOT" Cozy Glow thought to herself. "I... Uh..." She turned her head away, forgetting for a moment she didn't have to to hide her face.

Button Mash gave Cozy Glow a hug, thinking her fez might have been from a friend. "You don't have to say, if you don't want to.

Cozy Glow thought the hug was kinda nice... No. She couldn't get attached to any of these scumbags. Cozy Glow angrily shoved Button Mash away, before quickly leaving.

*

Fluttershy hummed to herself as she worked in the kitchens. She was out of her whole suit. She worried that someone would walk in on her, and wondered what she would say. "O-oh! I- Um. Well I was baking and m-my helmet got really fogged so I removed it, then I k-kind got really hot in my suit. I don't know why- so" Clang. "Eep!" Fluttershy attempted to cover herself with an apron as she stared at the open vent.

Cozy Glow stared at Fluttershy. "Golly, this ain't good." she thought to herself.

"I-uh um-" Fluttershy looked at her suit then at Cozy Glow. "I-" Her look of nervousness faded, replaced by confusion. "Sorry to ask but... Why were you in the vents?"

Cozy Glow crawled out of the vents. "Well it's really simple... What's your name again?" Cozy Glow asked, tilting her head while edging towards the knifes.

"O-oh! My name is FTY. Or Fitee!-" Fluttershy slowly looked down with her eyes, staring in disbelief at the knife in her chest. "Help." she whimpered, before being shoved to the ground.

Cozy Glow removed her helmet, so she could look her victim in the eyes. "I'm going to enjoy this." she said, grabbing the whole rack of knives.

Fluttershy attempted to run, only for four knives to pierce her legs. She let out a whimper, rolling onto her back and tucking her wings beneath her. She then realized this was a large mistake. "Why?" Fluttershy whimpered.

"Why? WHY!?" Cozy Glow let out a cold laugh. "You! You were the kindness out of them all! I only remember the anger, and the waiting. Of course, you don't remember." Cozy Glow hit Fluttershy hard in the chest, causing her wings to expand a bit. She immediately brought blades down. "None of you remember! Which means none of you will suspect me! I CAN EXACT MY REVENGE AND-" Cozy Glow's now red eyes looked at the kitchen entrance, where Twilight and Rainbow Dash stood. Cozy Glow quickly put a knife against Fluttershy's flesh, above her genitals. "Do you think you're fast enough? Because right here is a spot that if torn, will bleed so much that she will die within the minute."

Rainbow Dash growled, but was held back by Twilight. "She's right. That *cough* area... It is a soft part of the body, and extremitly fragile with many veins down there. She would be dead before we get the medical system operating."

Cozy Glow grinned, panting from her rage, but internally was panicking. "Hostage situation here. But for how long? I'd need to kill them all, then hit the button. Most of the knives are stuck inside..." Cozy Glow's though process halted. Her eyed dimmed back to aburn as she stared at Twilight. "You're a unicorn. No wings." she said, wide eyed.

Twilight looked confused. "Why would I have wings?"

Cozy Glow's panting increased. "No wings. B-but Stone! You- wings- but- why-" Cozy Glow gained a panicked expression as she dropped the knife and looked at the darker red on her red suit. "But- I- If you're not- then why would I-" She began to hyperevntilate, before a frying pan smashed against her skull. She collapsed into a heap.

"Someone get Yellow- er- Fighty to the medbay." Rarity said, tossing the frying pan aside. She walked over the the button.
/EMERGENCY MEETING!/

Carrot Cake jumped. "Goodness! I don't think I'll ever get used to that sound. Come on Sister."

"Alright Brother. Oh! We can tell them about the library!" Cup Cake exclaimed.

The cafeteria was quickly filled as usual. This time they were shocked. A child sat helmetless in the garbage chute, slamming her fists against the glass with wide eyes.

"You know the drill." Rainbow Dash said, opening the hatch by a sliver. "One cha-"

"I'M NOT A IMPOSTOR LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT I'M NOT A IMPOSTOR!" Cozy Glow beat against the glass furiously, eyes wide with fear. Her eyes caught Button Mash'es. "GAME BOY! TELL THEM! TELL THEM I'M NOT!"

Rainbow Dash glared. "Sorry to- no, I'm not sorry to say. We found a new body in nav, chopped up and scattered. 'Game Boy' confirmed you being there. Also, you wasted your one chance."

CRUNCH. As Rainbow Dash tried to close the hatch, Cozy Glow jammed what she could of her right hoof into the opening, breaking her hoof in the process. "I'M NOT A IMPOSTOR I DON'T WANNA DIE PLEASE LET ME GO I DON WANNA DI-HI-HIIIIEEEEE!" She pounded on the glass with her left.

"Enough!" Cheerilee shoved Rainbow Dash aside, then opened the hatch. Cozy Glow leaped out, laughing and sobbing while kissing the floor. She then froze, staring at Twilight with red eyes.

"No wings why stone no wings why stone never sleep always awake never tire day night day night never sleep no wings." Cozy Glow ranted, hyperventilating. She then stared at Button Mash, before running over to him and hugging him, while seemingly looking around and laughing.

Redheart felt her forehead. "She has a fever. From the way her eyes keep focusing on nothing, I believe she is seeing hallucinations." Realization formed on her face. "Oh gosh. I think I know why she attacked Fluttershy. She might have thought in her deranged mind-state that she was murdering an Impostor."

Button Mash pulled out his gameboy, handing it to Cozy Glow. She seemed to calm down immensely, now only letting out a few sniffles and an occasional giggle.

Ponies shuffled out, not wanting to be in the area for long.