• Published 18th Oct 2020
  • 609 Views, 31 Comments

Magical Mysteries of Hogwarts: Second Year - Juliaa



After wonderful summer, Twilight's second year at Hogwarts arrives. She and her friends still need to find the rest of crystals. But what happens when a certain someone goes to the dark side?

  • ...
6
 31
 609

No Broken Hearts In The Club

Next morning Sunset and Rainbow went to Dumbledore's office but when they got there he was nowhere to be found.

"This is weird" Sunset said.

"Maybe he just went to eat breakfast or something?" Rainbow suggested.

"I don't know, he is never away at this hours."


Suddenly McGonagall interrupted their conversation, "and what are you two doing here trying to enter professor Dumbledore's office?"

"We were just looking for him, it's kinda an emergency" Sunset explained.

"Well it will have to wait because there has been an even bigger emergency."

"What happened?"

"All you need to know is that Shining Armor and Cadence broke out of Azkaban and left something behind."

"They broke out?!" both of them were shocked.

"Yes but this is none of your concern, The Ministry will deal with it. And I suggest you just focus on your work and don't spread the word around so we don't create panic!"

"But how did they do that?" Rainbow asked.

"The Ministry believes they had help from outside."

"Do they know who?" Sunset was curious.

"Not yet unfortunately. Now, about that emergency, is there any way I can help?"

Sunset and Rainbow looked at each other.

"No, I don't think so professor" Sunset said awkwardly.

"Alright. Then I'll inform him you needed him when he comes back."

"Thank you."

--------

"Absolutely not!" Applejack was angry.

The girls met up after Sunset and Rainbow called them for emergency and told them everything. Twilight didn't have much reaction except for saying that they are smart after all. Then Sunset and Rainbow suggested they go to the house anyway and see what happens to which Applejack got mad.


"Oh come on AJ, we need to find out what's there!" Rainbow tried to talk her in.

"Absolutely not, are you two insane? We all could get hurt!"

"That's why only few will go while rest will keep guard and one person will stay in Hogwarts and make sure no one is following us" Sunset explained.

"Still those who go will get hurt."

"If you don't want to go, you don't have to" Rainbow tried to reassure her.

"I don't want you to go, it's obviously a trap and I couldn't stand you getting hurt. Of course I also don't want any of us to go."

"May I just cut in?" Twilight said.

Sunset eyerolled, "here we go again", she whispered.

"I agree with Applejack."

Everyone was shocked. Applejack was first to speak, "you do?"

"Well of course! It would be really dumb to just burst into something that very obviously seems like a trap just because we want to get crystal before someone else. We can't risk it!"

"..yeah" Fluttershy agreed, "I don't really want to go either."

"Ah pftt" Rarity got annoyed, "if we don't go now maybe someone else will take them! We can't risk the doom of whole world just because we were scared to fight!"

"Exactly!" Sunset cut in, "if something is there, we will fight it!"

"We don't even know who we are messing with" Discord pointed out.

"Ugh, since when did you become so boring?" Rainbow was annoyed.

"I don't want what happened with Mel to repeat, let alone something worse!"

"I think we should go" Mel said.


"You know what, let's vote" Sunset said. "Those of you who want us to go raise your hand."

Sunset, Rainbow, Mel, Pinkie and Rarity raised their hand while Discord, Twilight, Applejack and Fluttershy kept them down.

"Okay 5 against 4, we are going. You who voted you don't want to go, don't have to go. You can stay at Hogwarts and help us from here."

"Oh I am going!" Applejack said. "If you all are going, I'm coming too!"

"I want to come too!" Twilight joined. "I feel like you may need my help and knowledge."

"I think I'll stay..." Fluttershy said.

"And I'll stay with you!" Discord added.

"Perfect! Then it is all set!" Sunset was glad they agreed to fast. "How about we go this friday? Few of us will go in while others will keep guard around. We must be fast!"

-----

It was Thursday, Sunset was alone in the room laying on her bed just thinking about all the things that are about to happen tomorrow.


She also thought about Candance and Shining Armor. Who set them free? Is it the same person who is after them? What happened to Maud? She tried to make a list of suspects but nothing was coming to her mind so she just decided to rest and get ready to fight tomorrow.

----

Rarity found Trixie in the Courtyard.


"Hey Trixie! I've been thinking."

"Oh so you did think about my suggestion?"

"As a matter of fact I did and don't you dare to interrupt me again."

"Alright. Please do continue."

"I want you to help me break Applejack and Rainbow Dash up!"

"I knew you would soon realize my idea is amazing" she smirked.

-----

Discord and Mel met up.


"Okay, we need to talk" Discord said.

"What about?"

"About what you told Fluttershy! About the way you have been acting lately towards her" Discord got angry.

"Oh come on, please don't tell me you believe her over me!" she was annoyed.

"I didn't even said what she told me yet!"

"Oh please, I just tried to test you. To see if you would believe her or me."

"You're being very toxic. It's like you became a whole new person after we rescued you from that cave!"

"Well maybe because I spent so long alone in that cave! I had to work my way out, I had to do what was needed" she sounded desperate.

"What do you mean? What did you do?"

"Just... gotten angrier at all and wanted to plan revenge" she said awkardly.

"Okay... but what did Fluttershy do to you?"

"I just find it annoying that she is always around you! I don't want you to hang out with her anymore!"

"I won't stop hanging out with my best friend! You can't ask me that!"

"Well I can't be with you if you won't listen to me! If you should know what to do to stop me from feeling worried about her and listen to my feelings!"

"I am listening to your feelings! You're being extremly toxic and manipulative right now! You can't tell me who to hang out with and then try to blame me for 'not listening to you'! I tried to do everything I could to make sure you know I only like you and that Fluttershy and me are just friends. We all get jealous, that's okay, but you can't tell me what to do just because you feel insecure and don't trust me, even after we went through it many times, and especially can't say you can't be with me if I don't start ignoring my best friend!"

He paused, sighed, then continued, "so you'll either accept that I have other people in life too or you can freely leave this relationship. Nothing is stopping you."

"Fine! Then we are over!" she angrily exited.

"Alright" Discord sighed.