• Published 18th Oct 2020
  • 609 Views, 31 Comments

Magical Mysteries of Hogwarts: Second Year - Juliaa



After wonderful summer, Twilight's second year at Hogwarts arrives. She and her friends still need to find the rest of crystals. But what happens when a certain someone goes to the dark side?

  • ...
6
 31
 609

Discord's Incredible Plan

"I can't believe it! That he would betray us like this!" Rainbow was pacing around the room while they waited for Dumbledore to come back to his office. "And do that to Fluttershy too! You must have been very hurt!"

"Actually I think he is innocent!" Fluttershy was confident.

"Look I know it's hard to accept the truth and that you see him through rose colored glasses but he literally confessed to everything! Why would he lie about that and end up in Azkaban?"

"It must have been really important if he lied about that! It was just... the way he said it, it seems like he didn't do it! And I know him, he wouldn't do something like that!" She argued.

"But he would lie that he broke someone out of prison?" Rainbow was skeptical.

"Well... uhm yes... if he had a good reason."

"We doesn't!"

"Besides", Pinkie cut in, "who else would break them out and know everything we do?"


"You all are so dumb", Twilight suddenly entered.

"Twilight? What are you doing here?" Sunset got angry.

"Just checking up if you survived your stupid plan", she eyerolled.

"Dumbledore will be here any minute!" Rarity pointed out.

"Pft please! You have been waiting for him for hours now!"

"True, I wonder what's taking him so long", Fluttershy was worried.

"Doesn't matter. I just wanted to warn you!" Twilight said.

"Warn us? About what?" Applejack asked.

"Trixie."

"Trixie?" Rarity got nervous.

"Yeah, I definitely noticed her spying some of you here and there. I agree with Fluttershy, I don't think Discord did it, but Trixie? She could definitely be a potential suspect."

"That is really odd", Sunset admitted.

"We really need to be more careful with out plans! This is a magic school, anyone could have heard us!" Applejack reminded them.

"True! I'll leave you to waiting now though! I don't want to be caught sneaking into a place I'm not allowed to!" Twilight pointed out and left. Sunset eyerolled.


They continued to wait a few more hours.

____

Dumbledore finally arrived.

"Headmaster Dumbledore, is everything alright?" Sunset was the first to ask.

"Yeah, you have been gone for long!" Rainbow added.

"Discord broke out!" is all he could said.

"What?!" everyone was shocked.

"Didn't he just got there?" Applejack asked.

"He did. We locked him up, went to deal with some papers about him being arrested and when we came back he was gone!"

"But how would he do that?" Rarity was shocked.

"We have no idea. We believe he stole something from the Ministry to help him escape. And now he is gone."

"That's a surprise, I was with him the whole time and he didn't seem to take anything! But.. I might have been distracted few times..." Pinkie admitted.

"It doesn't matter, he is free now. And we believe he will try to contact someone close to him!" Dumbledore looked at Fluttershy.

"Uhm, why are you looking at me, headmaster?" Fluttershy was uncomfortable.

"Can I trust you that you'll let me know if Discord tries to contact you again?"

"Of course."

"Alright. Now about your punishments, since Discord took the blame, you all get to stay this time. But any more stunts connected to crystals and you are out of this school!"

"Understood professor", Sunset wad ashamed.

"I warned you many times and I can't keep protecting you if you don't let me and listen to me!"

"We will stop with finding crystals."

____

The girls were going back to their dorms.

"So what do we do now?" Rainbow was curious.

"Nothing. You heard him, we give up", Sunset replied sadly.

"What? You can't possibly give up now! We almost found them all!"

"No, he is right. This is way too serious for us and we can't risk getting expelled."

Everyone got sad. They all agreed with Sunset, there was nothing else to do anymore than wait.


Fluttershy suddenly got an envelope. She was behind everyone so no one noticed as she quickly read though it. Her eyes went wide.


"What are you reading?" Pinkie asked.

"Nothing..." she replied.


They all parted ways.

As pinkie was walking to The Great Hall she noticed shadow surrond her. No screams were heard, no way to escape as darkness filled her, it has been too late.

_____

Sunset was going through books in library when she went to grab one on a higher shelf only for her hand to bump into Twilight's.

"Not you again..." Sunset was tired.

"Relax, I'm just picking up a book to study! No need to hate!" she eyerolled.


There was awkward silence before Sunset asked: "do you really think it could be Trixie?"

"Well duh! Why else would I say that?"

"You have just been acting so weird this whole year..."

"As if I care, this is just real me--- except it's not and I'm sorry! I could never be sorry!" Twilight was switching from mean to nice.

"Twilight, are you okay? You're worrying me!" Sunset didn't know what was going on anymore.

"Help me..." Twilight said as she sat on the floor, grabbing her head.

"You have to tell me what's wrong then", she gently place a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" she removed her hand.

"Twilight what is wrong?!" she asked louder and more determined to find the answer.

"Nothing is wrong! Don't you see I'm perfectly fine! Let me be!" Twilight got up and left. Her notebook fell open on the ground.


Sunset was very confused and worried. When she looked at the notebook she saw the pages have only been filled with words "HELP ME!" written all over. Sunset felt sick. Was her ex really under a spell or in some other type of trouble this whole time? It has been pages and pages filled with the exact same message. Has she really not tried to thinj about that option?

"What in the world is going on?" she whispered to herself.
_____

It was the middle of the night. Fluttershy went to The Forbidden Forest.

"Are you insane?!" She yelled at shadow figure.

"Look, I can explain!" Discord defended himself.

"It better be good! Azkaban?!"

"I found out one of the crystals is in Azkaban! I had to lie to get in!"

"Wait so you didn't break them out?"

"You know I would never!"

"But why did you say you did?! Now everyone thinks you did it! Couldn't we just come up with another plan?" she was angry.

"There wasn't time! And we wouldnt be able to break in! I had to steal some stuff in Ministry to break out of Azkaban!" he defended himself.


There were few moments of silence.

"I knew you didn't do it", Fluttershy smiled.

"Thanks for believing in me!" he smiled back. "Here!" he gave her the crystal.

"You already found it?" she was shocked and impressed.

"I have my ways!" he winked.


"Do I destroy it now?" she was curious.

"No! There is something weird going on! Don't destroy it for now, just keep it safe!"

"Alright", she nodded.


"Oh, by the way, I can trust you won't tell anyone I am hiding in here?"

"Of course! You can trust me!"

"It means a lot!"


"When will I see you again?"

"Probably not until you find all the crystals."

"We kinda gave up on that..." she got embarrassed.

"You can't give up now! There are only two left to be found!"

"You're right! I guess we can find two more if we already found 5!"


"It's getting late. Go, find the crystals and if you need me I'll be around here!"

"Wait, before I go, since we won't see each other for a while, I have to tell you something!"

"Oh sure!" he was all ears.

"I know this is kinda sudden but lately I have been thinking and I like--" she started before being interrupted by a crack. "Someone is here! Hurry hide!" she whispered.

Discord ran away wondering what she was about to say.


Seconds later Hagrid appear.

"Oh hey ter Fluttershy! What yer doing out this late?"

"I was just going for a walk and got lost", she pretended to be in panic. "I'm so glad you found me!"

"Of course! Let's get yeh back to Hogwarts!" he said.


Fluttershy turned once more in Discords direction before going back to castle.