• Published 25th Aug 2012
  • 1,019 Views, 29 Comments

Invisible to a tee - ANNAGUNN



Celestia and Luna have quite the plan in mind for Shadow Sprite and she is not going to like it.

  • ...
11
 29
 1,019

Shadow sprite: It's time

~Invisible to a tee~


Celestia lay in bed, puzzled as to what she should to do. Her cousin was always hiding from the public eye. No one had heard of the alicorn ShadowSprite. This troubled the princess.ShadowSprite was without freinds, and her depression was deepining by the day.

"No matter how I plead the poor thing, she refuses to get out and make some freinds. Then she tells me she is depressed without them..... How can I help this poor creature if she refuses the gifts thrown right in front of her?" Celestia thought "She hides from the guards for pony's sake! She barely even speaks to me."

She sighed, wondering if Luna's plan was a good idea. It could turn out well for her...but..what are the dangers to her cousin's mental health if she goes through with this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna agreed. It was time to do something they should have done a long time ago. They mournfully walked into a darkened room. Princess Celestia opened the curtains which had been roped around and forced shut with a flick of magic. The princesses gasped! Never had they seen a room in such disrepair! ShadowSprite had always bade them not to enter her room, now they were wishing they had before! The paint on the walls were peeling and chipped. The curtains around her bed had been torn down and left unsightly strands hanging from the posts. There was litter overflowing from the garbage and many dead flowers left on the bed.

Luna's eye twitched. She was repulsed.Luna ran to get someone to clean the mess. She now understood why Shadow had refused to put an assistance bell in her room.Even the maids would be horrified!

"Wai-!" Before Celestia could finish, her sibling had ran off. She sighed sorrowfully. Now she had to do this alone.

Celestia looked about the room and her eyes were met by two glowing orbs from under the bed. There was no mistaking those Emerald eyes.
"Shadow" Called the princess "I see you, get out from under there."

Shadow reluctantly did as she was told. She looked so small from the doorway. Celestia invited herself in and walked up to the reclusive pony.

She was much taller now that Celestia had gotten closer. Her fluffy fur was a bit of a rarity in ponyville, and made her apear small from a distance. She was five feet and seven inches tall. Which was quite large compared to most mares. The average height of a mare was about four feet, making her a tall pony, but a short alicorn. Her fur was a dark black covered in purple patches. And her wavy hair was a golden blonde and purple disaster after she'd played under the bed. She was a young pony and was without a cuteymark. Celestia thought about it, She was about Twilight's age. Now covered in dust Shadow shook her fur a bit and looked up with shy jewel eyes.

"Why have you come into my room?"She was sad and a tinge angry that the siblings had not respected her wishes"I did not summon for you"

"W-well.."Celestia choked for a second This was hard for her, but she could see is had to be done. She put on a stern face. "You are banished to ponyville untill further notice, you need to make some freinds ShadowSprite."

Shadows eye twitched"W-Wha!?!"

The princess sighed." You spend all your time in your room, no pony even knows you exist. Not even the ponys who work here." She was nuzzled by the small alicorn

"Please don't make me go!" She sobbed ".......How could you do this to me?" She looked up with big watering eyes "Please just let me stay!I'll clean my room! I'll repaint the walls!! Just don't make me leave my room!" Shadow was terrified.

"It has to be done young one"Celestia reasoned"I've prepared everything for your departure. You must leave"

There was a deafining scream.Both Alicorns looked back only to see two maids on the floor.

Shadow sighed"They didn't have to faint..."

Celestia raised an eye with an"are you crazy" look on her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow sprite was bathing, thinking. She loved her room whether it was clean or not! So she didn't understand why every pony made such a big deal out of this. She was doing just fine with out friends or a clean room. She did not need any pony's help at all! She could make friends if she really wanted to.....She just didn't want to is all. But at least they weren't asking her to be a princess again, they always asked for her to join them on the throne. She thought they were crazy for taking that job in the first place. Why would a mare willingly put herself in front of a large crowd of ponies?! She couldn't stand the thought of this, it was downright terrifying! So what was in store for her living in some random pony's house?! What if this Twilight pony didn't like her.....or worse.....introduced her to a bunch of people!!! She sunk completely into the tub at the thought! what a horrible punishment this is. And for what? Playing in my room with out any friends!? She sighed."It's going to be a long day."

She stilled in the bath for about an hour and proceeded to dry off and brush up. She was clean, brushed, and poofy, Just the way she liked to be.She had realized there was no point in arguing with the princess. And figured she might as well be properly groomed before she left.

It was time to leave.She mustered up all her willpower and strength. She struggled and panted.She forced all her mucsles! "It's not worth it!!!" She cried."I-I have to!" She pushed and forced herself! She strived to acomplish this! She was almost there!Then! She whinnied triumpantly! She had done it! She got one hoof outside the door.