• Published 1st Jul 2020
  • 1,897 Views, 48 Comments

Equestria: Fantasy or Reality - Mister E-Nonymous



A young boy in Orlando, Florida gets four lost girls guests to his house until they can find a way home, which happens to be in Equestria from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

  • ...
4
 48
 1,897

Prologue: The Storm Provides Friendship

Author's Note:

Welcome, viewers, to my newest story. This story is basically a what if story. For example, what if parts of the series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" and Pen Stroke's "Past Sins" was different. Find out what will happen in this story.

Like, Comment, and Share this story with your friends.

Equestria: Fantasy or Reality

Prologue: The Storm Provides Friendship


(Jacob's Point of View)

I lived my whole life in Orlando, Florida. For nine years, I was pretty happy. My name is Jacob Malcolm. I live with my single mom here. I loved playing video games, having a lot of fun playing with my friends, and I enjoyed the old show, My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. Sure, the show ended when I was four, but I love watching all of the episodes.

My mom, Kathy Malcolm, works as an IT manager. She wants me to have what is best for me, and she has been doing it. I loved her for being able to take care of me, and keeping the both of us happy. We live in a two apartment house, but I was wondering, why is the entry to the house above us blocked off? I asked Mom why that was, but she told me that the bank told her that nobody should go up into that apartment. For some weird reason, it sounded like she was keeping something from me, but Mom knew what was best for me, and she made me happy, so I let it go.

Today, Mom was happy on how well my grades were in school. I got a four point two-five GPA. Mom was so happy for me, she would take me and some of my friends to Disney World this late June. I couldn't be happier than anything else in my life. But to make a small celebration, Mom and I decided to go see a movie. We were on our way back, but when we got out of the movie theater, it was pouring down hard.

"That's weird," said Mom.

"What is it, Mom?" I asked.

"It was supposed to be a nice, sunny day all day, today," said Mom.

I got confused as well. How did a weird storm cloud just appear in the middle of the day when there wasn't a cloud in the sky earlier. I wonder what was going on. Mom told me to stay in inside until she brought the car up to the curb. She drives a 2021 Dark Blue Ford Flex with DVD players on the back of the headrests of the front seat and the back seat for viewers in the third row to watch the movie as well.

Mom then got out of the car, and she ran over to me, picked me up, and ran to the car, and I got my seat belt on and then she got back in the car, and then we headed off somewhere. Mom drove us home, and when we got there, we were going to order pizza for dinner. Mom would get her usual Cowboy Pizza when I get a vegetarian pizza.

For some weird reason, my digestive system forbade me from eating any meat. Even the doctors were wondering why that was. Mom kept telling me that there is nothing wrong with me, and I wasn't going to let anything bad happen to me. I'm happy that she would do that. She has been taking care of me. Even before I started preschool. Mom was a single mother, but couldn't leave me alone by myself. She took me everywhere with her until I started preschool. She took me with her to work, and whenever I was sick, mom decided to work from home so she would be able to take care of me and keep working.

When we got home, we saw something on our front porch that we weren't expecting at all. Laying down in front of the front door were four girls, around my age... and all of them were unconscious. We pulled into the drive way, and we went towards the front door to check on the girls. The girls were weird looking.

One of them was a little bulky. She had pastel red hair, and a pink bow in her hair. She wore a yellow shirt with an orange apple on it, Levi Denim Shorts, and orange shoes with red soles.

The next one was dainty. She had a light skin tone. Her hair was two toned in weird colors. Light purple and pink. She was wearing a white blouse with some flowery short sleeves, a pink skirt that reached down to her knees, and light blue snap on shoes and white socks underneath.

The third girl wasn't as skinny as the second girl, but she didn't seem all that healthy. But she had an okay skin tone. She had purple hair that was a little darker than the hair on the second girls head. She was wearing an orange shirt with a darker orange wing on the front. She had some green shorts on, and she had some purple sneakers on her feet.

The last girl has a darker skin shade, not black, but she's still a medium dark. She has dark purple hair, light purple glasses, a black shirt underneath a purple and black vest. A teal and turquoise headband was on her head. And she also has on a skirt similar to the second girl's, but it was turquoise. Her shoes were purple and black soles on the bottom.

"Who are these girls?" asked Mom. "Are they friends of yours from school?"

"I haven't seen these girls in my life," I told her.

"Well, let's get these girls inside," said Mom. "I'll start with the one with the bow, you start with the one with the purple and pink hair. Then we'll get the others."

Mom and I carried two of the four girls inside. We set them on the couch. Mom waited on calling out for pizza until we get this situation settled.

"I haven't seen these girls before..." I said. "...but for some weird reason, they look... familiar."

"Are you sure, honey?" Mom asked. "Where could you have seen girls like this? In your school cafeteria?"

"Mom," I said. "I got the yearbook already. And I saw all of the kids in my yearbook, but these girls aren't in any of the classes in school."

"Then, where are these girls from?" asked Mom.

The sound of someone groaning came. We looked over at the girls. The girl with the glasses and dark purple hair was starting to wake up. She looked around and got confused. Then she saw us. She then screamed, waking up the other girls. They all looked around, and got worried. Then they saw each other and screamed at each other. Then they looked at their arms and screamed again.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Take it easy!" Mom said, trying to calm the girls.

"Who are you?! Where are we?! What have we turn into?!" the glasses wearing girl questioned.

"Applejack! Granny Smith! Big Mac!" shouted the red haired girl in a southern accent. "Any pony!"

"Wait a minute," I said. "Mom, can I talk to you in your room?"

"Okay," said Mom. Then she and I walked into the hall. She then turned back to the four girls and said, "You four stay there. Don't move."

The girls nodded and stayed there. Mom walked into her room where I was waiting for her.

"Alright, honey," said Mom. "Do you know who they are?"

"I think so," I said. "You might not believe me... but I think three of those girls are... the Cutie Mark Crusaders from My Little Pony."

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?" Mom asked. "That show you watch on Netflix?"

"Yeah," I said. "But, I haven't seen or heard of that girl in any of the show. I have no idea who she is."

"Are you sure?" asked Mom. "Are you sure those girls are from that show?"

"You saw how they reacted when they saw each other. And themselves," I said.

"Are you sure you haven't seen that last girl?" Mom asked. "Who is that?"

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe we should ask them to make sure if it's really them."

"Good Idea, sweetie," said Mom, patting my head with her right hand. We then got heard by one girl laughing. We were wondering what was going on. We came into the room and saw that one of the girls was being licked by our dog, Cooper. He's a Collie dog. He was licking the girl that looks like Apple Bloom.

"Down dog!" said the red haired girl when laughing. "Down!"

"Hey! Cooper! Down!" said Mom. Then Cooper got down from the girl, and walked over to us. "Alright, girls. Do you mind telling us your names."

"Ah'm Apple Bloom," said the red haired girl.

"I'm Sweetie Belle," said the second girl.

"The name's Scootaloo," said the third girl.

"I'm Nyx," said the girl with the glasses.

I then widened my eyes. I heard that name. Now I know who this girl was. She was Nyx. The supposed to be reincarnated Nightmare Moon from the fan fiction, Past Sins by Pen Stroke. I had to make sure that these girls were from the series. I then asked, "What was the last thing you remember before waking up?"

"Well," said Scootaloo. "The last thing I remember was being at a sleepover at Apple Bloom's place. We were finished listening to Sweetie Belle's story about the funniest thing that happened to her sister, Rarity."

"Then mah sister banged on mah door, and told us to go to sleep," said Apple Bloom. "Then, we woke up here, like this."

"Okay," I said. "Hang on a second. C'mon, Cooper." Then the three of us headed back into Mom's room. Then we closed the door. I then said, "That girl last girl is Nyx from a MLP fan fiction called Past Sins. She's supposed to be a reincarnated villain from the show given a body of her own, but the ritual was interrupted by Princess Celestia. And the timeline of that show was supposed to be during Season 3 out of nine."

"That means that these kids probably have no idea what is up?" asked Mom.

"No idea," I said. "I just hope that they know how to walk like us." Then the sound of pounding on the floor came from the living room. We went back into the living room, and saw the four of them crawling on all fours. Trying to get across the room.

"What are you four doing?!" Mom asked, getting the attention of the four little ponies turned humans.

"We're trying to find the bathroom..." said Nyx. "We're sorry."

"It's okay," said Mom. "You girls... aren't... human...?"

"Human?" asked Nyx. "What's a human?"

"It's what we are," I said. "And I think you should at least... fit in as humans."

"I'll help you girls fit in," said Mom. "First, let's start off with teaching you four how to walk. Get up on two legs."


It took about an hour for them to get used to walking like a human, but they're able to do it. But Mom also had to get them to use the toilets like a human.

After we got them used to it, we ordered pizza. Mom ordered two large vegetarian pizzas for me and the Cutie Mark Crusaders, along with her own cowboy pizza. Mom then grabbed some spare blankets and pillows for the four of them to sleep on the living room couch. Luckily, it was big enough for four people to sleep on.

There were two side tables on each end of the couch. Mom and I watched from the hallway as the girls were falling asleep. We were waiting for Nyx to take her glasses off to see if it's really the same Nyx from Past Sins. We tried waiting for her to take them off. She finally did with her eyes closed, and she set the glasses on the bedside table. As she was blinking her eyes, we saw that her eyes were the same eyes as Nightmare Moon. Teal blue with dagger shaped pupils and the whites of her eyes were turquoise. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Mom and I headed for her room, and she said, "Wow. Enchanted glasses."

"Twilight Sparkle gave gave her some enchanted glasses to make her eye look like everyone else's eyes," I said. "Also, Nyx is an alicorn like Nightmare Moon was supposed to be. So, the vest Nyx wore would cover up her wings."

"So the ponies around her would think she's just a normal unicorn," said Mom, understanding what I was saying. "What's so special about alicorns in the show again?"

"They're princesses," I said. "Nyx just wants to be a normal filly, with good friends, and to stay with Twilight. But there are some ponies, who was a mind controlled cult of ponies, that try to force Nyx into becoming Nightmare Moon."

"And they failed?" asked Mom.

"No, I don't think it has happened yet," I said. I then yawned.

"Alright, Jacob," Mom said, putting her hand on my shoulders. "You should get to bed. You have the last day of school, tomorrow and summer vacation starts."

"Okay, Mom..." I said tiredly.

"Go through the back patio, it'll be easier," Mom said. I then went through her bed room, went through the back door on one side of the back patio, and through the door on the other side. Then I went to where my bedroom was. I got in my bed, and fell asleep. This was an interesting start right before summer vacation started.