• Published 1st Jul 2020
  • 1,893 Views, 48 Comments

Equestria: Fantasy or Reality - Mister E-Nonymous



A young boy in Orlando, Florida gets four lost girls guests to his house until they can find a way home, which happens to be in Equestria from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

  • ...
4
 48
 1,893

Chapter 11: Moving News

Chapter 11: Moving News


(Jacob's Point of View)

Mom said that when she got the promotion, we would be moving closer to Los Angeles. Her boss said that she can even live close to Disneyland for me and the girls to enjoy. Aunt Buttercup would also have to find a job there and get a car for herself when we eventually move there.

Mom flew on a plane and looking for a house close to Disneyland. Aunt Buttercup was staying home with us. Then we got a call from Mom and she thinks she found a good house for all of us. We went to Mom's computer, and looked up on the realtor website, and saw that this one house was very big. One room on the 2nd floor at the front of the house was very big. Big enough for the Crusaders to sleep in and have extra leg room to play. And it has a balcony that connects to another room, which Buttercup decided to take.

There was also one room with another balcony that connects to the master bedroom, which mom would take. And in between those two rooms, there was another room. Mom would use it as an office.

Mom allowed Buttercup to drive Mom's car all the way to California. The house was already emptied, but Nyx was still asleep. Buttercup carried her to the car, and put her in the seat between me and Apple Bloom.

"She looks so peaceful when she's asleep," said Buttercup.

"Yes, she is," I said. "Everything's all packed up?"

"Yeah," said Buttercup. "All of the keys were handed over ta the realty company. Y'all better get buckled up. We're headin' on back to California." We then drove off towards California. The moving company already took mom's stuff and some other things towards California in one moving truck. The rest was being pulled in another moving truck. I decided not to turn on a movie until Nyx woke up.


Nyx's Dream...

(Third Person Point of View)

Nyx was in the same void where she talked to Twilight and Princess Luna. She was looking around, trying to find a sign to see if there was anyone around. Then a light shined above her. She looked up and saw a full moon. Then Princess Luna emerged from it.

"Nyx!" Princess Luna said. "I came to warn you!"

"Warn me? About what?" asked Nyx, getting nervous.

"The Children of Nightmare!" said Princess Luna. "They're on their way to that world. And they'll stop at nothing to get you!"

"What?!" Nyx exclaimed. "How did they find me?!"

"Somehow, one of them snuck into the room of where you were before you ended up on the world you are currently in!" said Princess Luna. "You gotta get away from them before they can get their hooves on you!"

"But what about my friends?!" Nyx asked.

"Keep them safe!" said Princess Luna. "If only we knew who the leader of the Children of Nightmare is."

"Uh... Princess Luna..." said Nyx. "I... think I know who the leader of that cult is. I was trying to tell you last time, but you kinda forced me to wake up."

"Oh, I am sorry about that," said Princess Luna. "Now, who do you believe the leader of the cult is?"

"This world... it has a TV show... based on all of the adventures that Twilight and her friends had," said Nyx. "My story wasn't in the show, but it was a fan fiction. And in the story... the leader of the cult... is Spell Nexus."

"Spell Nexus?" asked Princess Luna. "That doesn't..." She then paused. She then went wide eyed in realization. "Wait a minute. It actually makes sense. My sister said that his special talent represents him making and understanding complicated spells. He's the one who came up with the ritual."

"And since it was him that gathered the shards that were peeled off of you," Nyx said, "it would make sense that he would be the first one corrupted by the darkness within those shreds."

"And must've known how to spread that darkness to different ponies," said Princess Luna. "He's good. Alright. I shall alert my sister and Twilight Sparkle about this. Thank you for the information, Nyx."

"We should at least get Twilight and her friends here with the Elements of Harmony," said Nyx. "They could be useful against the darkness."

"Yes, of course," said Princess Luna. "Twilight Sparkle and friends should be there to help stop those corrupted ponies. Stay safe, Nyx."

"I'll try," said Nyx. Then there was a flash, making Nyx wake up.


In front of Jacob's old house...

About five minutes after Buttercup and the kids drove off, a flash of light appeared. After the light faded, the Children of Nightmare, not in Pony form, stood there. Spell Nexus opened up his eyes and looked towards the house.

"Check that house and see if our lost queen is in there," said Spell Nexus.

"Spell Nexus," said Gray Gale. "I don't think she's in there anymore. Look." Gray Gale pointed a hoof at a For Sale sign.

"WHAT?!" shouted Spell Nexus. "No! Where is she?! Find her! And don't let anypony stop you from finding her!"


Somewhere on the road...

(Jacob's Point of View)

We were passing Lake City as soon as Nyx woke up. She took off her glasses, rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes and then put them back on.

"Had a good nap?" asked Aunt Buttercup to Nyx.

"I just got another message from Princess Luna," said Nyx. "Apparently, the cult is on their way to this world. They're gonna try and get me."

"What?!" asked the rest of us.

"They should be in Orlando any moment now," said Nyx.

"Well, it's a good thing we left Orlando two hours ago," said Buttercup. "We're just passing Lake City. No way those bad ponies can catch up on foot."

"Yeah," I said. "No way those cult ponies turned humans will be able to catch up on foot."

"And they wouldn't have their magic," said Nyx. "Or any form of identification. They wouldn't even know how this world works."

Then Aunt Buttercup noticed something. She then pulled off the freeway, and then she pulled into a gas station. She got into one station, and got out of the car.

"Apple Bloom, you mind taking Cooper out so he can do his business?" Aunt Buttercup asked.

"Yes, Ma," said Apple Bloom. She then got out of the car, and then headed for the front seat on the other side of the car. She then opened the door and said, "C'mon, Cooper. Let's get ya to ya business."

The dog didn't move. He just tilted his head. Then I said, "Cooper. Pee-pee poo-poo."

Then Cooper got out of the car, and Apple Bloom got the leash, and attached it to Cooper's collar. Cooper then did his business and headed back to the car with Apple Bloom behind him. He then got back inside the car, and Apple Bloom closed the door. Then Aunt Buttercup finished up on filling the gas tank.

"Alright, kids," Aunt Buttercup said. "How about we get some doughnuts? We did miss breakfast."

"Yay!" said the girls.

Luckily, the gas station they were at share the building with a doughnut place. We went in, got some doughnuts and chocolate milk. We then headed back on the road.

"Let's hope the hotels we go to allow dogs," said Aunt Buttercup.


It took us a few days to get there, but eventually, we made it to where we had to go. When we got there, the trucks were already leaving the driveway. Then Aunt Buttercup pulled into the driveway where Mom was waiting by the front door. I got out of the car just as the car stopped.

"I was wondering when you all would get here," said Mom.

Then Aunt Buttercup and the Crusaders got out of the car. Aunt Buttercup said, "Sorry. We had to stop for the night in San Diego. Ah thought it might be best if the we arrived during the day."

"Good call," said Mom. "Well, c'mon, everyone. Let's get unpacking."

Then we all started unpacking. Luckily, the movers had already set up the beds in our rooms. I then let Mom know that Nyx was told by Princess Luna that the Children of Nightmare were coming after Nyx. We're just trying to keep Nyx safe, but now, she needs to be even more cautious.

"This is a pretty peaceful house," said Sweetie Belle.

"Yeah," said Scootaloo. "Kinda reminds me of Ponyville. Oh, god. I hope that everything is okay back there."

"Ah sure hope that Twilight, Applejack and their friends make it here," said Apple Bloom. "We gotta keep Nyx safe."

"Well, they have to be told first," said Scootaloo. "Nyx would most likely tell them when she goes to sleep tonight."

"Hopefully, they can make it," said Nyx. "I don't want to be that wicked mare. I wanna be my own pony."

"Mom?" I asked. "What are we gonna do if those bad ponies do find us?"

"We'll just have to be prepared for what's coming," Mom said. She then looked over at Nyx and said, "Remember this, Nyx. No matter what, whoever you decide to be is up to you. Don't let anyone decide who you wanna be."

Nyx nodded. She then headed upstairs to the room she shares with the other girls. I then started going up to follow her. I saw her go into her room. Aunt Buttercup saw her and wanted to go check on her.

"Nyx?" Aunt Buttercup asked. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know," said Nyx. "Right now, I am in danger. I don't wanna be an evil queen. I just wanna enjoy my life as a normal filly."

"Well," said Aunt Buttercup, "ya wanna be a normal filly. That's your choice. You are a happy little filly, and what makes ya truly happy is in yer heart."

"She's right," I said. "Nothing makes someone happy if their heart shows true happiness."

Nyx smiled, and said, "Thank you. I appreciate the advice."

"Yer welcome, kiddo," said Aunt Buttercup.

Then Apple Bloom came into the room, saying, "Hey, c'mon! Kathy's taking us all out for dinner at a place called John's Incredible Pizza."

"That pizza place has an arcade," I said. "Perhaps some games there will get rid of some worries."

"I guess that could work," said Nyx. Then we all got up, and headed out.


Equestria, Golden Oaks Library...

(Third Person Point of View)

Twilight and her friends were waiting for Princess Luna to sense Nyx when she falls asleep. She had her eyes closed, trying to sense Nyx falling asleep.

"Oh, I hope that she'll be fine," said Fluttershy.

"I'm sure of it," said Twilight. "Nyx and her friends know what's going on. She's smart."

"And yet, you raised her that way," said Rainbow Dash.

Twilight rolled her eyes and smirked. "I guess I kinda did. She really is a sweet filly."

"Ya can say that again, Twilight," said Applejack. "That filly sure is a good foal."

Princess Luna then cleared her throat and said, "She's asleep. Now I know her exact coordinates."

"You're gonna take us to them?" asked Twilight.

"I will," said Princess Luna. "And just in case, I shall be going with you just in case the ponies of that cult find her."

"How do you know those cult ponies are there?" asked Rarity.

"I know because the darkness that controls them originally come from me," said Princess Luna. "It's time to go. All six of you surround me. And don't forget the Elements."

Twilight then used her magic, and got the Elements on her and her friends. They then surrounded Princess Luna, and then she used her magic and teleported all of them towards the world where the Crusaders are.


It was the middle of the night. Nyx and her friends were still asleep in their beds. They were in a deep sleep to notice a flash of light appear in the room. In the room came Princess Luna, Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Twilight then walked over towards the bed with Princess Luna following. Twilight looked at the sleeping, human Nyx on her bed.

"So, this is her?" asked Twilight.

"Yes," said Princess Luna. "Right now, let them sleep. They're gonna be surprised when they wake up."

"What about your duties in Equestria?" Fluttershy asked.

"I got my sister to do my duties until I got back," said Princess Luna. "Now, all of you get some sleep. You all need your rest."

Then the six other mares nodded. Then Princess Luna levitated six sleeping bags towards them. Each of them had the colors of each mare and Cutie Mark engraved on them. When the girls wake up, they are gonna be in for a surprise.

Author's Note:

Good news:
The Mane 6 and Princess Luna have come to the Crusaders.

Bad news:
The Children of Nightmare are on the rise.

Things are getting more interesting by the minute.